thank you for translating @guhai @akira1221oor I feel stupid. I just realized there were tons of translations of the song if I just googled it. well, maybe I got used to people here giving translation to stuff not in english. still, Thank you so much.

I'm still going total delulu with the song as ZZ's message to fight for JY and him. hahaha

Just tell me why baby 
They might call me crazy 
For saying I'll fight until there is no more 
That glint in your eyes which was wrapped in despair is a sensuous impulse  
Blinded I can't see the end

Look how far we've made it 
The pain, I can't escape it 
At this rate I can't possibly let this end can I? 
However many times I seemed about to drop dead or even fall into ruin 
There's no end 
It finally begins 

HAPPY 800th!!! THE CURSE IS GOING STRONG. and would anyone want to get cured? I doubt. :heart:

• Like 11

I was reading the prev posts about JY and ZZ then this song came in - Jealous by Labrinth and I was like :bawling:

~

'Cause I wished you the best of
All this world could give
And I told you when you left me
There's nothing to forgive
But I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was
Heartbreak and misery
It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way
You're happy without me

~

And my delulu mind went crazy again thinking this

Spoiler

What if JY really fell in love with ZZ but ZZ doesnt feel the same. 

Sorry for being too nega but... But... 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, alvinboi said:

@ximichem or anyone: For the group project of sending messages of support, may I know if the message are targeted at all 4 Addicted cast and not individual actors? Another query is harder to answer but does anyone know if JY/ZZ/CW/Dashu are more used to reading Simplified or Traditional Chinese?

Edit: Besides the jpeg file format, is there any broad standardisation to this project, such as A4 size etc.?

@alvinboi umm, im not ximi but i can tell you, we'll get back to you asap as we are developing the whole thing at the moment, please wait for a bit! :3

• Like 7

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Thanks for summarising this. It is gold! From the summary, I can tell that this writer has written this fanfic with similar style or vibe as CJD, which is brilliant! It makes me feel like I'm reading CJD's spin off. :heart: Is it complete? How many chapters are they? Hope someone would translate this ;) 

Oh btw, Guhai's vice-president is Yan Yajing.

It's really good when reading in Vietnamese. It's just like the same style with VNemse translation from CJD's original work. It's at chapter 15 at this time. They release 3-4 chapters per week. I will try to do summaries for you, guys until someone doing a full translation. 8-10 chapters only on weekends to catch up with the writers.

Do you know Eng names for BLY's self-proclaimed girlfriend in book 2 and the man from GY(GH's older cousin, is his name correct?)'s company debuting in book 2. I think they will pop up here and there in future chapters.

• Like 5

On 4/24/2016 at 2:52 AM, ririsasy said:

I demand a follow up to this post, your picture and Zhou's picture side by side. (Note : I also know some online friend who looks like Zhou. Lol. But ofc Zhou is prettier!!)

please give me a glimpse of your beauty . :P 

ZZ is definitely better looking, no doubt about that. :lol: I ain't keen in posting my photo for everyone to see :P

Spoiler

but here's a very cropped one lol 

Spoiler

will delete this after some time :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

*deleted*

and i just noticed that his nose is really sharp while editing this

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, soulmountain said:
Spoiler

Hi everyone! Noob here reporting for the first time. I first came across the name "Shang Yin" was when viewing Teresa Teng's "I Only Care For You" on Youtube. I was extremely annoyed because the comments section was spammed by posts such as "GH & BLY brought me here!", "Addicted brought me here", etc. So I Googled the title to find out what's the big deal (because I Only Care For You's Youtube view jumped to 12 million views, and I'm a big fan of TT despite my relatively young age, lol!). I get it it's a BL story, so I made a mental note to watch it someday as the story premise is an issue close to my heart. However, the pull factor was not strong enough, I assumed it was an ordinary BL story, same as heaps of the other BL stories out there. After some time I just forgotten about it.

Sometime early this month, I came across "Shang Yin" again while rewatching TT's video. As fate has it, I decided to load Episode 1 of the story of these two boys in blue and white school uniform, and from that moment onwards, I was literally addicted. I don't know what sorcery is this, but the story evoked a torrent of emotions in me which I have not felt in a long time. I felt the on-screen chemistry of the two leads (I later found out their names - HJY and XWZ) are what got me hooked. It is hands on the most touching story of two person I have ever seen so far in my life. I finished all 15 episodes in on viewing, and rewatched countless times throughout the week.

Then came the fateful April 17th. At that time I wasn't aware of the happenings surrounding the cast and production team. All I was interested in was the story of GH and BLY. I remembered I spent that whole Sunday reading up the spoilers to the novel posted on Page 1 of this thread, as well as the translations of the novel. For the first time in a long time, there was something that I actually look forward to! I was ready to go to bed, feeling utterly satisfied and imagining the scenes between JY!GH & ZZ!BLY in Season 2 in my mind (not the naughty scenes, seriously), when I decided to jump to the last page of this thread (I have never proceeded further than Page 1 before this :p). I will never forget the chaos, confusion and my utter disappointment when I found out that there will not be a Season 2. Totally destroyed my working mood for the next few days.

Slowly, as I backtrack on all the posts in this thread, I began to have a better understanding of the events leading up to April 17th. And as I watch more clips of interviews, behind the scenes, etc. I couldn't help but notice the chemistry between these two even behind the scene. I have never been a fanboy to any celebrity before, but my "6th" sense tells me that there's definitely a special bond more than ordinary bromance between JY and ZZ. I hope I have not lost that special touch, so far it has been fairly accurate in real life.

I don't know why I'm writing such a long post, lol. I guess I'm just glad to be a part of this bigger family where I can freely express my support to the story and to JY and ZZ without fearing any repercussion. This is not something that I can do freely off the laptop screen.

Cheers!

Welcome! Thanks for sharing your story. It's funny how we all came to this fandom from all sorts of routes and ways, but ended up in the exact same spot of addiction. Sorcery indeed!

• Like 12

7 hours ago, akira1221oor said:

Hide contents

It's funny 'cause when XWZ got accused for plagiarism and got other scandals and HJY's career seemed to be smooth sailing, HJY only fans claimed that XWZ and CP fans only try to drag HJY down together with XWZ's mess by tagging HJY with him, and bashed them for that. HJY fans even tried to delete all the tags which mentioned HJY that related to XWZ and Addicted, but now, they do this? 

Blatantly use hashtag bashing XWZ? Is that even relevant to anything here? Just because they see XWZ seems to be fine with his individual projects when HJY taking a break? Seriously, that's why I can't stand part of HJY's fandom, to them, it's always other people's fault and HJY's always a victim that everyone mistreats. What kind of logic is that? 

Sometimes, I have to ask myself how the hell do they know HJY's career got sabotaged? Just because they see him less now a day? Just because some of his rumored projects turn out to be just rumors after all? Just because XWZ seems to be fine, doing his job?

My thought on JY's crazy fandom.

Johnny's cray cray only fans are just searching for excuses to hate ZZ. I still remember how they hate ZZ for his double eyelids and his love for metal music so it doesn't surprise me that much to see them creating another ridiculous excuses to hate ZZ.

They just want to hate. That's the main reason and there's no logic in it. Hating ZZ gives them a sense of self worth. I always believe that haters are just people who are insecure in their life. By hating, they can elevate themselves to be something more. That's why they can't stop. I bet that, even though they call themselves JY's only fans, they still pay attention to ZZ's career closely to find another reasons to hate him. Under disguise of "protecting" JY of course, when in reality they just want to regain some self worth in their insecure and pathetic life.

I pity ZZ to be the target of that kind of crazy, insecure people. And of course I pity Johnny as well to have that kind of crazy fandom.

Oh well, sadly there's no cure to this. Haters need to hate, after all. -_-

• Like 19

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Credit:  jingyu_hai

image.jpg

Gosh YOU Are fast guys. I bet Jy really did some editing with ZZ's pic in his spare time. 

ZZ is so beautiful and Jingyu sure does appreciate The beauty.

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

JOHNNY FAN ARTS

Credit:  沫色惜年

Hide contents

7a0e36660gw1f399uhctekj20qo0zdwhj.jpg

a0e36660gw1f399ui8yx1j20qo0zdwhr.jpg

Credit:  黄景瑜粉丝海洋团JohnnyOcean

Hide contents

005GNQHJjw1f39aetzrecj31ww2pf4qs.jpg

YUZHOU FAN ART

Credit:  Van字号

Hide contents

c084c691gw1f39a0d5wb1j20lt15oq73.jpg

Credit: watermark

Hide contents

Cg5Nx9OU4AAu4BF.jpg

YUZHOU's fanart from happy camp makes me blush .  So fricking cute .

25 minutes ago, seungrihyung said:

ZZ is definitely better looking, no doubt about that. :lol: I ain't keen in posting my photo for everyone to see :P

Hide contents

but here's a very cropped one lol 

Hide contents

will delete this after some time :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

haha.png

and i just noticed that his nose is really sharp while editing this

I can see the similarity so I believe you. If you need more privacy. Send it to my inbox!!! Because I am sure as hell want to see zhou's copycat clearly!! In HD. lol. You might cosplay as Him someday!! (After you find your Huang Jingyu's doppleganger ofc.)

• Like 4

Lalaa laa I got so many hands pictures to drool on from @kmmyzz and @aeislaeigh THANK YOU! and now am giving you this in return, also for my baobeis @ximichem and @purpleedamame muahhh. Waiting for it to be uploaded on YT with HD + subbed. 

1. Johnny where is your hand going there?

2. Beautiful baby whale is beautiful

Spoiler

3. He is such a tease! 

Spoiler

cr. in the link

The voice does not sounds like his, though...:huh:

@Soohee ssi we shared the same thing, just one page away :blink:

• Like 13

14 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Based on your analysis, I kinda feel that ZZ is extremely good at becoming friends with anyone. Which kinda makes me feel that how he is with JY is just what he will do normally. In other words, he treats JY as just another good friend. 

On the other hand, I always feel that JY treats ZZ more than just another good friend.

**delulu off input

I agree with these. and my addition to this would be our observation as to how JY is so emotional and loves to do things solemnly. well, he recently just disappeared for whatever reason but mostly likely it's due to some matters of the heart.

anyway, based on that I think JY has this wall around him. even though he makes a lot of friends only a few were able to deeply know him. he only let a few pass through. only a few was able to. and ZZ broke through that wall. thank to CJD amazing weapon: THE BED!

so, since ZZ got in to JY's wall. he finds him really special that's why he treats him the way he does. and he's becoming clingy to the rare person who he opened up his inner self to.

8 hours ago, shuwei said:

i just saw cjd's recruitment poster and realizing belatedly she named her company Feng Mang after her second novel. and the silhouettes look suspiciously like bodyguards (characters from the 3rd novel) so i wouldnt be surprised if she tries to do something with her other novels. the question is how...

i think the nail is pretty much in the coffin for addicted so those who are suspicious about this event being for s2 can lay their worry to rest lol

is it a good one. without comparing to Shangyin. I liked Counterattack but in the series everything was happening too fast. idk, I can't explain. I really like Jianyu, though. He's like a little devil.

• Like 10

just some random stuff related to Thai FM host's interview. this might sound far fetched and too old of a news to comment to.

based on that interview, the host said that that one person cannot be with the other three and is they violate that one person will face some thing really bad when he gets back to China. it was something like that right? and we all know that one person is JY?

what if CJD and her team intended for the Thai FM to think that way. to make them think that JY will be the one who'll get into a biggest trouble compared to the other three?

what if CJD and team did that because JY is not signed with them, because they can't stand for him or protect him if China govt will punish him or something.

So I'm thinking it's a way of protecting JY. why would she crush her fujoshi dream that came true?

you guys!, after reading that fan wars are getting worse, I'm really thankful that this is the first (and last) website I've gotten into when I was looking up stuff related to Addicted. this may not be a perfect forum, we may disagree with some people's point but we know how to relay it with respect. shippers & non-shippers. JY-only, ZZ-only, and CP fans are equally FREE and RESPECTED. 

the humor. the heartache. the delulu moments. the serious analysis (astrology, psychology, sociology, history, literature, language, music). the fetishes(?).

reading here makes me smile with teary eyes.

HAPPY 800th, once again!!!

p.s. I haven't noticed any mod reminder with red bold fonts lately. have we become complaisant? Congratulations!

• Like 15