22 minutes ago, Solferine said:

Ahh, I've been lurking from far away because I'm currently writing my finals, and it looks like the video is private now! Does a kind soul happen to have a download link to the subbed version? I remember reading @shuwei translation and I kept thinking that I'd love to see MC's expressions as he talked about YZ. It would mean a lot to me! I'm thinking of compiling another timeline of YZ, but using an external perspective (e.g. press, media, colleagues, etc).

I just also found out that the video set to private. Good thing I watched it last night. 

Just to give you an idea, the MC was really passionate about the event and he was concerned about our boys and the fans who paid to get Yuzhou blessings. Haha My favorite part was when he was talking about FS pushing ZZ towards JY. For him, that moment was awesome and the cheer from the crowd was really loud.

I hope you get to watch it. It felt like the MC was our friend who was really concerned with our beloved boys. :)

• Like 10

40 minutes ago, ximichem said:

How about this?

You are magic!! Thank you so much! 

@haiyin02 Thanks for the summary, now I can't wait to watch it. I always wondered how our boys look to an outsider. It sounds like we're not the only ones that root for them after seeing them together.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

My delu fanfic version of what happened yesterday with JY Song and all. Hope you enjoy.

Reveal hidden contents

Weizhou allows the phone to ring, knowing it will probably take the other a bit of time to scramble up from his bed to take his call. He had almost got on to the earliest flight home when he heard his song being uploaded last night. When all he could hear was a grunt of acknowledgement from the older man before his early morning phone call was cut off, Weizhou knew he was perfectly and utterly intoxicated. 

"Hey...good morning..." A disheveled yet charming face appears on his screen. Weizhou subconsciously stroke the screen and chuckles as Jingyu leans towards him as if he could feel him on the other side. He takes in the bloodshot eyes and slightly pale complexion, his heart strangely aches a little and wishes that he could be next to him at this current moment. 

"Sorry...took so long to pick up your call...and for last night," Jingyu says in his scratchy morning voice before attempting a smile that does not quite reach his eyes. 

"I know...I miss you too," Weizhou cuts in, somehow wanting the other to know what he is honestly feeling.  

Swallowing thickly, Jingyu opens and then closes his mouth. What can he say when he was actually the one who suggested their cooling off period? Truthfully, he was unprepared for the surge of feelings and emotions after their so-called agreement...well, it was more of his monologue with Weizhou quietly agreeing towards the end. He misses him...so so much. His sweet fruity smell, his genuine smile and his subtle touches were all he could think about but yet he held back. He has lost the right to. 

"You know, I almost flew back," Weizhou whispers, "But it probably will do us more bad than good so I had to force myself to slay something the entire night."

"Well, you know what happened to me..." Jingyu says sheepishly before biting his lips, his mind whirling at the younger man's last sentence to him. 

"Yah! And get everyone worried, wondering about what happened to you," Weizhou continues as he looks at the other straight in the eyes. "Say it."

"Huh?"

"Say it. Say what is on your mind. Or you may never get the chance to," Weizhou presses on persistently. 

"Or what? I know you have an increase in admirers," Jingyu retorts quickly, before regretting his choice of words. He sees the flash of annoyance in the other's eyes before his face turns soft and understanding. Oh, I am such an idiot, Jingyu admonishes himself. 

Idiot, Weizhou curses silently. He knows his stubbornness and how words always shoot straight from his mouth, sometime without thinking. "And?"

A pause. 

"I miss you so goddamn much, Zhouzhou."

Finally, Weizhou thinks to himself. He knows why Jingyu suggested the cooling-off period but he was in fact too shocked to react, and so he stupidly agreed to it. 

"You will have to make up to me when I am back," Weizhou demanded, even though his heart has already forgiven the other, "For a month, everything that I want, you will do it for me. Your punishment for saying things that you don't mean."

Jingyu could only stare at him, marvelling at how well the other knew him despite their short time together. And then he replied, already knowing what he will do "No!"

"No?" Weizhou could not believe his ears as Jingyu finally finally smiles at him, his toothy grin that he loves so much. 

"Not a month, I will spend my lifetime making up to you."

Thank you for this. Even if it's fanfic it set my heart at ease a bit.  :heart: (and I love how it is written) 

9 minutes ago, ximichem said:

[Updating Weibo]

Warning: Step back from screen

Cr  @腾讯音乐

Reveal hidden contents

005IsF4ojw1f38o9qicsdj30m80xcafd.jpg005IsF4ojw1f38o9qww47j30m80xcmyp.jpg005IsF4ojw1f38o9rdtexj30m80xcjvq.jpg005IsF4ojw1f38o9rfpqnj30m80xcgpl.jpg

ximichem - the group project sounds awesome. Thanks for all your hard work on this forum!  (Ima get round to thanking you all eventually, so many great people/posts in here)     And these pics!  :sweatingbullets:

18 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

This must be one of the most popular posts in this forum ever :) We need a @htuvecila equivalent for JY!

Based on your analysis, I kinda feel that ZZ is extremely good at becoming friends with anyone. Which kinda makes me feel that how he is with JY is just what he will do normally. In other words, he treats JY as just another good friend. 

On the other hand, I always feel that JY treats ZZ more than just another good friend. Whether it is romantic or not, I don't know but... as @liesl, @eppa and @skeletonworks has pointed out, he seems like dropping hints all the time. A part of me hopes that this is an act. For I feel that, ZZ is far more ambitious about showbiz than JY. In my delulu world, JY was working hard so that he can match up with ZZ and eventually be with him. Now that he has lost almost all his projects, I am not sure how he is feeling. His ambition has always been to live a carefree life such as opening a small shop on a beach, which is different from ZZ who hopes that he will become more famous and successful than now. And contrary to the show, it seems like JY comes from a much poorer family than ZZ.

How would that work out if they really pursue a relationship? I am seriously not sure. Atm, I just hope that they will eventually be able to act or take part in some events together. If they really become lovers, that could be a news that rocked the Chinese entertainment industry for a long time. But at the moment, I see JY getting hurt...if he wishes to be with ZZ. Sorry for being the wet blanket... I still love them both.

Aaah - I worry about this too. And the irony of all these beautiful shots of ZZ modelling. I'm happy for him and he's looking so good - he can do anything, it seems. But JY too - I want to see him showing all of his talents!  Dammit I would settle for a real-life shot of that big tiger-teeth smile (with eye-smile to match). Seeing a happy smile on both of their faces is the best thing ever.

• Like 9

This is my last post. I will not participate anymore to this thread.
I came here to know about Mrs Chai Jidan’s HaiLuoyin Series, I know enough (especially about the collection of posters in Bai Luo Yin’s bedroom).

Spoiler

I may participate to a new thread if Mrs CJD shows another series or movie witch nears the same quality (or if she announces she is pregnant from one of the Twos). I’ll find a thread about Stendhal to explain how influent he is in China, with the exemple of CJD’s novel and Hailuoyin’series : Luoyin—Leuwen.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

LOL. The moment I read he asked Guhai for help, I'm like "are you stupid Youqi??". Anyway, this is one of the many reasons why I like Shangyin so much... I know a lot of people have mentioned how there are other novels out there, which are much better than Shangyin (even my friend told me so... she said this is a so-so novel but she's addicted to it because it's Johnny & Zhouzhou playing the characters). As for me, I've been reading yaoi manga since high school, which was like ages ago and I rarely read BL novel/fanfics as I find it hard to imagine (I enjoy it better when I can imagine real people like Shangyin & Love Sick) and my point is, to me, Shangyin is a real gem. I've read tonnes of yaoi manga, but this novel can't compare to any that I have read so far... The way Guhai dotes so much on Bai Luoyin... it's too much feels... Guhai is the typical seme in all the yaoi manga that I've read but what sets them apart is his care for Bai Luoyin is like another step ahead from the other seme... 

I definitely agree with your comment above. I also read so many yaoi manga since I was young. In my opinion, Gu Hai always did his best to keep Bai Lou Yin by his side naturally. His cooking skill is one of the examples. 

Separation 8 years is very important for Gu Hai. I think if they were not parted, Gu Hai might not be like what we had read in the book. He might not make his own path for his own sake. What will happen for the rest of his life? 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, haiyin02 said:

Bless you for sharing this! :)

I can also feel the MC's excitement for the! I just feel bad that the Chinese government can still control what their artists who do overseas. Seriously, why do they have to control everything? 

Good vibes for everyone!

I really love that MC. when he was talking about the 2-second YuZhou moment .it really felt like he was one of us.

But to make it more sad..why all that strict with them.like which he said,they won`t ever be working together ..even when he said they hold the urge to talk with each other..From my deep heart..it`s awful to destroy such things between them..

and it`s obvious that it`s all coming from JG team.maybe...I don`t understand..he said the 3others didn`t care..so all the blame came from JG team or what.they also don`t want him to be with contact with them?

and why i saw it..i feel like my own heart was stabbed.

and sorry to bring it back.

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, tea4two said:

I heard that JY's parent were teachers.  What information I could dig about them were a bit obscure, especially JY's dad.  I don't think they're that poor, but JY gives you the sense that he's 'poor' because he left home at such a young age to be independent and we can see that he has struggled by taking a lot of odd jobs to survive.  JY is a rebellious kid, he hates school, and is the kind of kid who doesn't like to conform to rules and regulations.  You can feel that JY treats ZZ very well because he wears his emotion on his sleeves.  Whatever emotions he has toward a person will show easily on his face.  

It's no secret that showbiz is ZZ's dream and goal since young.  His hobbies, studies, and activities are geared toward preparations for entering the entertainment industry.  In my opinion, ZZ is JY's anchor into showbiz.  JY won't leave because he felt a sense of responsibility to ZZ.  Two people who walked the path of fame together via the same vehicle, if one left, the other would feel a sense of abandonment.  

About JY losing some of his projects.  Think of it as this way, sometimes the world works in a mysterious ways so that the only path left to take is the path that you'll need to take (or meant to take).  To summarize, this situation is a catalysts in guiding him in his future career, it will be a blessing in disguise.  Whether it is to guide him into the business route, or open door to new projects that will be a better fit for him, we'll have to wait and see.  

If eight years later, JY and ZZ announce that they're in a relationship, I can assure you that many people won't be that surprise :P

Thanks @tea4two! By the way, in the novel, the families knew 1 year into their relationship. If they really followed the novel, we won't have to wait eight years? :) As of now, I think it's best to treat them as good friends.

And happy 800th page!!!!

@akira1221oor, someone should post the dolphin and cat clip on weibo ;) 

• Like 16