Quantcast

I need some spoilers , what happened after GH & BYL met for the first time after separation ! how did they express their emotions to each other ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Scandani said:

the personal message can be kept short so it won't read as an essay, short but meaningful, so it can convey all messages from all members.

I might have missed this but is this project to be sent to both actors (or all 4) or each separate actor, and is it going to be shared to their personal wb, IG, but with everyone's messages all together? Or messages to each actor will be shared on their separate wb, IG? Cuz here we have only and CP fans. And should CP fans send 2 messages to each actor, cuz you know how we are technically discouraged to put them 2 together especially at this sensitive time?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, eman1 said:

I need some spoilers , what happened after GH & BYL met for the first time after separation ! how did they express their emotions to each other ?

You will find tons of goodies, the answer to your questions and more! Some mind blowing revelations if you can just go back 796 page less. Yup!

All the answer to your questions is on the first page!

Happy reading!

• Like 8

4 hours ago, htuvecila said:

Ok so here is my short consolidation of ZZ and his friends for those who are curious.

4 hours ago, htuvecila said:

About ZZ's support to his friends, I don't think I ever come up with another list like this again, it's quite painful lol. In short, it's 2-way affection. We just need to know ZZ deserves all the love coz he does the same for his friends. 

Thank you for taking the time to write this.:)

I am so glad ZZ has such supportive friends although it is interesting he's the leader of their different groups. But from the way he handles himself I can believe it. He also seems to have an amazing strength of character.

ZZ seems like such a interesting individual His friends are all different but share this bond and he's able to garner all this support says something about him as well. They are so loyal to one another.

True friends if you manage to find them becomes your second family and friendship like that can last a lifetime.

And I agree with the last sentiment -  it is a 2 way street you have to put yourself out there to receive all the love and support back.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, eman1 said:

All you need is here

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, fuyuko said:

I might have missed this but is this project to be sent to both actors (or all 4) or each separate actor, and is it going to be shared to their personal wb, IG, but with everyone's messages all together? Or messages to each actor will be shared on their separate wb, IG? Cuz here we have only and CP fans. And should CP fans send 2 messages to each actor, cuz you know how we are technically discouraged to put them 2 together especially at this sensitive time?

This is just the beginning of the project fuyuko, so you are not late at all! I suggested two separate supports, personal and as a family. As a family we are still formulating with everyone, so far we have @ximichem with her more thorough post here on how it can be done. Your input will be appreciated. Personal message is up to you. I just had a suggestion to use 3 languages at the message: Chinese (skeletonworks have shared some Chinese words that you can use), then your native language (to show the boys that their fans come from all different place of the world!), and then English.

• Like 6

@ximichem stop spamming omg

This is gold, after the manip repostedby @aeislaeigh , for the sake of our mental, I'll be putting in spoiler though I'm dying to have it outside

Spoiler

006bmAWOgw1f38aoslcuzj30k00dbmyx.jpg

Cr: Jin Donghae, reposted by  洲洲的腿毛由我来守护 (lol this username means ZZ's legs for me to guard lol)

Again, bowing to K-fans >"<

• Like 20

19 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

i miss you guys too @thoron, @guhai, @gayyoxx, @ayasdai@alvinboi, @skeletonworks, @tea4two @liesl, @ryokise@joycemay, and many others i cant mentioned you all :wub:. rest assure i m still here, never abandon the ship. let just say i m being a wind silently gliding around the YZ ship :)

I am glad to have you back, @mchansk07! More supporting winds is good for our YZ ship! :D 

10 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@ximichem stop spamming omg

This is gold, after the manip repostedby @aeislaeigh , for the sake of our mental, I'll be putting in spoiler though I'm dying to have it outside

@ximichem Please hunt and save all manip from this artist and the one who made the previous one (shared by @aeislaeigh). Put them in a folder and make it a high level treasure! Relics for our eyes to feast on!

*swoon* *faint*

*wake up, look at the pic, faint again*

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@ximichem Please hunt and save all manip from this artist and the one who made the previous one (shared by @aeislaeigh). Put them in a folder and make it a high level treasure! Relics for our eyes to feast on!

*swoon* *faint*

*wake up, look at the pic, faint again*

Already compiled into folder (atm 200+ pics or something) :3

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

i miss you guys too @thoron, @guhai, @gayyoxx, @ayasdai@alvinboi, @skeletonworks, @tea4two @liesl, @ryokise@joycemay, and many others i cant mentioned you all :wub:. rest assure i m still here, never abandon the ship. let just say i m being a wind silently gliding around the YZ ship :)

I am so glad you are back!! :wub: Now and then I still re-read your fab novel translations (like yesterday). Those ease my addiction. (or heat it up more:sweatingbullets:)

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Already compiled into folder (atm 200+ pics or something) :3

sbiting_100-1081.gif?w=700&h=

• Like 9

Thank you @htuvecila for providing such in-depth info on ZZ's posse. I'm particularly intrigued by the he's-the-boss part. 

ZZ is often cast as the cute kitten (a part of him he plays up, I believe, because it works great as PR for him) who JY can just do what he wants with (not exactly, but you get my drift). I said in some other post that I think he's actually pretty stubborn and I have a feeling he really is the boss most of the time. He's super polite, super nice, but I don't think you can boss him around too easily. (Which makes his relationship with JY even more interesting. And in that respect it kind of mirrors the dynamic between BLY and GH, doesn't it? Maybe they've met each other's match in several ways...?)

Anyway, the boss!ZZ idea made me think of this little bit from that karaoke video ZZ has on his Weibo, where ZZ gets JY's attention by slamming down the beer bottle, doing a little UGH-sound. And JY just does what is asked and picks up his bottle too. I don't know, there's something intriguingly bossy about that gesture to me. Judging from the bottles on that table, they ARE pretty wasted, though.

Illustrating gif:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Oh, and I love the idea of showing our support for the boys!

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, ximichem said:

1. Native language message with English translation (Chinese translation is possible)

2. Preferred name (nickname, username, or acronym name is okay) with country/location

Note: Maximum 5 lines, be concise as much as possible

I'm sorry I have another question, I feel I ask too many questions :sweatingbullets: but is 5 lines same as 5 sentences?

1 hour ago, fuyuko said:

I'm sorry I have another question, I feel I ask too many questions :sweatingbullets: but is 5 lines same as 5 sentences?

Yes, well.. depends on different cultures, but technically imo yes. Sorry about the confussion /go edit it/

• Like 3

6 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

Oh my god he's killing it, he's killing me oml omg bless you ZZ's manager!

cr. FM大S教授

005SXUepjw1f388cxnhp5j32801hc7wj.jpg

Sometimes, Beauty hurts. (And I do not refer as being in front of him and not paying attention at the second-train warning).

• Like 8

2 hours ago, ximichem said:

ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT GROUP PROJECT--

Starting from the repost by @skeletonworks and have been discussed here and there and other places

We're coming up with a group project of sending supporting message to our boys.

Via the means of multilingual messages, the project is to let the boys know that they're supported internationally.

giphy.gifAwesome project, guys!

@mchansk07 Welcome back! We miss you:wub: .

• Like 10