@ximichem stop spamming omg

This is gold, after the manip repostedby @aeislaeigh , for the sake of our mental, I'll be putting in spoiler though I'm dying to have it outside

Spoiler

006bmAWOgw1f38aoslcuzj30k00dbmyx.jpg

Cr: Jin Donghae, reposted by  洲洲的腿毛由我来守护 (lol this username means ZZ's legs for me to guard lol)

Again, bowing to K-fans >"<

• Like 20

19 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

i miss you guys too @thoron, @guhai, @gayyoxx, @ayasdai@alvinboi, @skeletonworks, @tea4two @liesl, @ryokise@joycemay, and many others i cant mentioned you all :wub:. rest assure i m still here, never abandon the ship. let just say i m being a wind silently gliding around the YZ ship :)

I am glad to have you back, @mchansk07! More supporting winds is good for our YZ ship! :D 

10 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@ximichem stop spamming omg

This is gold, after the manip repostedby @aeislaeigh , for the sake of our mental, I'll be putting in spoiler though I'm dying to have it outside

@ximichem Please hunt and save all manip from this artist and the one who made the previous one (shared by @aeislaeigh). Put them in a folder and make it a high level treasure! Relics for our eyes to feast on!

*swoon* *faint*

*wake up, look at the pic, faint again*

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@ximichem Please hunt and save all manip from this artist and the one who made the previous one (shared by @aeislaeigh). Put them in a folder and make it a high level treasure! Relics for our eyes to feast on!

*swoon* *faint*

*wake up, look at the pic, faint again*

Already compiled into folder (atm 200+ pics or something) :3

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

i miss you guys too @thoron, @guhai, @gayyoxx, @ayasdai@alvinboi, @skeletonworks, @tea4two @liesl, @ryokise@joycemay, and many others i cant mentioned you all :wub:. rest assure i m still here, never abandon the ship. let just say i m being a wind silently gliding around the YZ ship :)

I am so glad you are back!! :wub: Now and then I still re-read your fab novel translations (like yesterday). Those ease my addiction. (or heat it up more:sweatingbullets:)

• Like 10

Thank you @htuvecila for providing such in-depth info on ZZ's posse. I'm particularly intrigued by the he's-the-boss part. 

ZZ is often cast as the cute kitten (a part of him he plays up, I believe, because it works great as PR for him) who JY can just do what he wants with (not exactly, but you get my drift). I said in some other post that I think he's actually pretty stubborn and I have a feeling he really is the boss most of the time. He's super polite, super nice, but I don't think you can boss him around too easily. (Which makes his relationship with JY even more interesting. And in that respect it kind of mirrors the dynamic between BLY and GH, doesn't it? Maybe they've met each other's match in several ways...?)

Anyway, the boss!ZZ idea made me think of this little bit from that karaoke video ZZ has on his Weibo, where ZZ gets JY's attention by slamming down the beer bottle, doing a little UGH-sound. And JY just does what is asked and picks up his bottle too. I don't know, there's something intriguingly bossy about that gesture to me. Judging from the bottles on that table, they ARE pretty wasted, though.

Illustrating gif:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Oh, and I love the idea of showing our support for the boys!

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, ximichem said:

1. Native language message with English translation (Chinese translation is possible)

2. Preferred name (nickname, username, or acronym name is okay) with country/location

Note: Maximum 5 lines, be concise as much as possible

I'm sorry I have another question, I feel I ask too many questions :sweatingbullets: but is 5 lines same as 5 sentences?

1 hour ago, fuyuko said:

I'm sorry I have another question, I feel I ask too many questions :sweatingbullets: but is 5 lines same as 5 sentences?

Yes, well.. depends on different cultures, but technically imo yes. Sorry about the confussion /go edit it/

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ximichem said:

ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT GROUP PROJECT--

Starting from the repost by @skeletonworks and have been discussed here and there and other places

We're coming up with a group project of sending supporting message to our boys.

Via the means of multilingual messages, the project is to let the boys know that they're supported internationally.

giphy.gifAwesome project, guys!

@mchansk07 Welcome back! We miss you:wub: .

• Like 10

6 hours ago, thoron said:

Hi sir.

I hope you are in the best of moods.

I personally do not see anything wrong with @alvinboi 's request.

In fact, though we are all anonymous here, I can stand for alvinboi's character and i'm definitely sure he means no personal disrespect towards you.

I think the only thing he is implying is that in case you have future questions,
it would always be easier to attach a picture for easier reference.

It is a general request free of any ill will against your person.

@sixte

I may answer on other topic you point, but I first insist on explaining this to you : I was asking about the collection of small posters decorating Bai Luoyin's room.

And nobody answered.

At the fouth time I asked, I had a very kind and "living" answer (I do not tell who, as to keep him/her out of the disgracious tone of our discussion).

And then came this post you mention. Too much is too much. We are here in a Thread (marvelous and all) called "heroin web series". You, as the one you refer to ask for an image of the collection of small posters decorating Bai Luoyin's room ?

1) I don't have any means to post here an image from videos (ask Sidani, she knows well how many times I have asked for that type of service).

2) No impoliteness from my side. You do not see impolitness from the one you refer, of course you are not concerned. I felt insulted. I still feel so.

But I do not make an affair of this. Just forget it as well.

• Like 1

@thoron I read the "spoiler" part of your kind and gentle mise-au-point. I almost understood it all. But please answer to this very naive and basic question :

What is an "inbox" ?

Note, below a comment about Bai Luoyin in the Series (so as to say, "to the happy few")

Spoiler

I was very happy to have an answer about the posters Bai Luoyin collects and posts at the wall of his room. It is important because it completes the portraiture of his character in the filmed series. To know that he is proud of his scholar success is essential. And the "happy few" who happen to read this, i.e. who still are interested in the Series, should make comments about, as it is a very new information to us.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, abbraccio91 said:

I'm sorry @sixte, could you please put these big pics under spoiler? Thanks.

I apologies to have hurt your eyes with such images. But I find myself facing a doublebind here : I am insulted by not showing image, and when I do, I am asked not to do so.

Then what to do. And why does your request apply only on me ? I have seen tonnes of big images on this Thread, and no reaction from you ever. What am-I supposed to conclude ?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ximichem said:

--ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT GROUP PROJECT--

Starting from the repost by @skeletonworks and have been discussed here and there and other places

We're coming up with a group project of sending supporting messages to our boys.

Via the means of multilingual messages, the project is to let the boys know that they're supported internationally.

The overall project is still on the discussion but there's one section that is generally agreed:

The personal messages, and should be followed by this format:

Wah this is a very good job fellow members. Thank you very much for this. 

• Like 7