@xix19xix

Spoiler

Hmm I didn't say it's a big thing, this is a fandom war, it doesn't make any big impact to JY and ZZ's career like other scandals ZZ encountered. I didnt bother to react to that in weibo and I only replied to @akira1221oor here.

However, I did say HJY's fandom started the war, created multiple hashtags, which you can view it here. They were aggressive and tagged XWZ directly in their post many times. All of these are facts.

What I'm more concerned is their attitudes, normally you can lose your temper and released your rage, it's fine. But up to now they seem not to move on yet. There is a blogger sharing both posts today laughing at the 2 fandoms and JY's fans comment: "if we don't protect him now then when is the time?". Seems like it's already crafted in their mind that way and apparently this kind of mindset is very popular within JY's fandom. They seriously think what they are doing now is to protect JY, and it's for his own sake.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, htuvecila said:

Same advice for those who want to read my post. Sometimes curiosity can kill the cat, or maybe a whale.

Hide contents

To be fair I did go to that 2 particular posts bashing each other before giving out any judgement.

1. First impression, HJY fans tagged XWZ's real account much more than XWZ's fans to HJY. What did ZZ do for people to call him out like that? 

2. The war started with HJY's fandom first, they used a few cases to generalize the whole fandom, created multiple hashtags to demolish both XWZ's fans' and XWZ's reputation, dragged XWZ in and run a campaign. 

3. Both sides did bring out rotten apples of the other's, but seriously the reason for this war is freaking ridiculous. Like you pick out some discrete individuals just to throw shade at everybody. And how to be sure if these individual accounts are not anti pretend to be fans?

4. HJY's fans are super aggressive with their words (XWZ's fans are not "clean" either but they are not THAT vulgar). Same as you I don't understand why they can be this upset as if XWZ or his fandom made HJY lose the role in GFBZS or be jobless. Btw HJY has a schedule tmr, it might calm them down hopefully (I seriously don't think so). They are making "whale protection" as their one and only mission to be carried on. I don't know what kind of force they need to protect HJY against?!

Actually I started as a supporter of both HJY and XWZ; I wanted to know more about them coz you know, they are quite interesting. But the more I'm into their fandoms, the more bitter I feel. It's understandable that every fandom has bad apples but even big fansites of HJY promoted this kind of behavior, it's really something else. 

I won't make any consolidation of HJY's friends coz I don't feel like getting into his fandom to get news, especially when they push XWZ down to praise HJY's friends, such as FangBor, etc. Maybe someone here can do it better :) 

I thought that GH was not jeolous of GY in Addicted novel was the poorest part. GH must be on his gourd against GY, not YQ. He is fool because GH's dad and cousin are the most dangerous peoples for their love and he must watch them. But, he continued to get the relation with GY and was jeolous of YQ.

In Many vulgar dramas, when a rich and smart man falls in love with a poor and beatiful woman, the biggest obstacle is the man's family who likes only him and hates her. I thought it's too boring because it was too simple and easy for writer to devise. Wonderful stories must show other obstacles likes X-man First class. I read one BL fanpic for X-man First class and in that novel, they was seperated by their value's gap though they love each other. Charles wants to get along with normal person and Eric does not.

But, as I read some writings about the wars between JY biased fan and others, I regret my thought. Yes, it is the most common obstacle to lovers.

In the real world, surrounding people's hatred is very critical. But I think that it's not critical but a headache to JY. GH could not control his surrounding people. I hope JY can control them.

• Like 6

I have been on a mini-hiatus for quite a while and was surprised that the page is currently on it's 800th+. Good job guys!

Spoiler

This is one way of me getting back to reality. I have detached myself from the delusion and all but I know that I'm still in the ship. I am really happy YuZhou is real (?) and I am so looking forward their issues will be settled in the future. 

I'm still not approving fans lurking all over them esp. at airport, like srsly they almost smack YZ's faces with their cameras. Privacy please. PRIVACY!!! 

I hope I won't forget to join the project though. *oh heaven's lord please remind me of this one* I pray on my knees I won't forget this.

As of now, I'm on the ship of Love Sick..keke~ it is sure a bit old one but I'm trying to catch up. :D

To all YuZhou babies, my sisters and brothers, please keep the ship sailing until the glorious day of their wedding loool.

And yes, I am still waiting for the subbed BKK FM though I know it will break my heart but at least I'm kinda prepped. 

Are you still voting for that http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/? If not, then YOU SHOULD!!!

We wouldn't want Johnny to cry again, right?

tumblr_o5xjfdUBrG1rl1lleo1_250.gif

Spoiler

Your face keeps coming out of my mind when I close my eyes.

How could I forget you?

Unless we have never loved each other from the start.

tumblr_o5iyyyTCs71vrvvvbo2_250.gif

richard simmons you Johnny. richard simmons you very much.

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

Hide contents

What I'm more concerned is their attitudes, normally you can lose your temper and released your rage, it's fine. But up to now they seem not to move on yet. There is a blogger sharing both posts today laughing at the 2 fandoms and JY's fans comment: "if we don't protect him now then when is the time?". Seems like it's already crafted in their mind that way and apparently this kind of mindset is very popular within JY's fandom. They seriously think what they are doing now is to protect JY, and it's for his own sake.

Spoiler

If I was JY, I'd tell all those crazed fans to shut up and stop trying to "protect" him. Oh wait, he did. Cept the "wife fans" are busy gleaning meaning of peace and tranquility, the CP fans are looking at the water and boat (aka zhou) and somewhere out there, aliens are shaking their heads at crazy earthlings.

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

Hide contents

If I was JY, I'd tell all those crazed fans to shut up and stop trying to "protect" him. Oh wait, he did. Cept the "wife fans" are busy gleaning meaning of peace and tranquility, the CP fans are looking at the water and boat (aka zhou) and somewhere out there, aliens are shaking their heads at crazy earthlings.

I chuckled hahaha, poor those aliens. He is still very polite for our brash JY. Maybe next time, he wouldn't be so cryptic with his words, and just sing a very angry song and upload it on his changba and directed to his fans.

#I request some rap song, please. those melancholic old songs suits your personality JY-ah, and suits the rational mature fans of yours, not the childish one that you apparently have quite an abundance. So, rap your heart out, and just say F it! Shut the he-ll up!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, shuwei said:

yikes, what are they fighting about now when they and the idols have no reason to cross path again...

though i can imagine jy's fans were probably sh**tting bricks bc of the fm organizer and thai mc exposed everything lol

6 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

I thought the (JY-only) fans are satisfied now, since their future husband is safe from the seduction of the evil ZZ with the dismantling of CP-image. They do not? What do they expect, really? JY is marrying them en masse? 

Poor JY. I understand that he values his fans but some of them are just... Urgh. I really hope none of ZZ fans are fanatics.

THIS. I dont understand what they are afraid of. I means C-JY-bias. The most accurate one is that they afraid of ZZ so much. Like,  you know JY have a special place for ZZ. It doesn't matter it is about love or friendship. They don't want ZZ name to attach with JY name. They wanted to completely erase ZZ image from JY which I think it's impossible since they come from the same popular web-series.

2 hours ago, htuvecila said:

I won't make any consolidation of HJY's friends coz I don't feel like getting into his fandom to get news, especially when they push XWZ down to praise HJY's friends, such as FangBor, etc. Maybe someone here can do it bette

True. Ever since FB make a statement about ZZ eyes, I don't give a fck about him anymore. TBH I'm glad that ZZ and JY didn't give a flying fck about that either. IDK about his others friend, I believe there's someone who really care about JY. JY doesnt have many friends like ZZ did, but I'm sure he have someone who is loyal and sincere.

@aeislaeigh that flower crown on ZZ, he looked like an angel. And Yuzhou manip, too damn perfect. Btw I'm still struggling to spell your username. I need to spell it one by one before tag you in this ^

2 hours ago, Scandani said:

International fans and the Chinese fans is really two different entity, since we approach our fandom differently. look at this forum/family for example none of us trying to sabotage anyone. True, every now and then there's some ripples but never really break our bond for the love of the two boys. As an I-fans I do not relate to what his fans in China is doing. Which is really not doing him any good since he does not cause those malicious rumours. His fans does.And it is not helping anyone's career. Those fans, really need to take chill pill

IDK how C-fans act or think either. And this is my first time stanning a Chinese Idol (Mainland). When I look at into the bigger pictures, it's like K-fans Vs I-fans. You know the K-fans hold much power than I-fans do. I think its the same case here, They think they know what is the best for their Idol, but what happen is they create so much fuss and do some dirty work to bring another one down to praise another. I don't like it. Blaming ZZ when this poor boy got into scandal and said ZZ didn't deserve to even friend with JY. And when JY being calm and quite, they still blame ZZ for it. For god's sake, this group of fans is ridiculous and nonsense. 

@windglider

Spoiler

ZZ and JY are two different person. I know that sometimes, by sometimes I means almost everytime it seem that JY make a move or rather being obvious. But you know, ZZ is a libra. I'm a libra myself. We tend to have a poker face, eventhough we do like someone. My friends always tell me they didn't know when I'm angry or whether I like it or not. It is the same with ZZ. I do think the feeling is mutual, between ZZ and JY. Personality make it look like JY on one way crush. But honestly I do think ZZ is the type that doesn't show his feeling. And as a Libra myself, actually we tend to wait for others to make a move. And it's hard to read ZZ expression compare to JY. JY said himself that people easy to read his expression if he angry or sad, it all written on his face. That is not when it comes to ZZ. I'm also trying to figure what actually in ZZ mind. If we get to see them interact again, that will be such a bliss. But for now, we can only wait for another miracle to come.

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

@aeislaeigh that flower crown on ZZ, he looked like an angel. And Yuzhou manip, too damn perfect. Btw I'm still struggling to spell your username. I need to spell it one by one before tag you in this ^

@Soohee ssi IKR, he's so pretty and so perfect..  Hahahah So sorry about my username, too many vowels huh :D 

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
On 4/23/2016 at 9:44 AM, ximichem said:

@gayyoxx @Ariodante since you two are getting hyper, I have some gif to cool you down XD

Hide contents

8ca33054gw1f36duxi3f8g20b40b4hdt.gif8ca33054gw1f36dv3i4wrg20b40b4qv6.gif8ca33054gw1f36dvd76xpg20b40b41kz.gif8ca33054gw1f36dvl3uzpg20b40b4b2a.gif

Cr:  瑜洲的爱情金碧辉煌

Edit: More

006oGKo5jw1f36e3wlzf6g30df06yhdt.gif006oGKo5jw1f36e42tzkog30df06ykjm.gif006oGKo5jw1f36e4akmlxg30df06ykjn.gif006oGKo5jw1f36e4huaagg30df06ye83.gif

Cr:  Overdose瑜洲糖

And no, I don't have video of this one I lied haha

Edit: Reading @gayyoxx's post above me: :w00t: then rip you

On 4/23/2016 at 10:33 AM, ariafoxx said:

OMG ZZ IS SO ALLURING IN THAT VIDEO 

Jingyuuu hang in there boy, i know you want to fly to japan this moment after seeing that vid :sweatingbullets:

Old news but I just can't with these gifs!! Zhouzhou looking so 0. So pretty. So inviting.... Johnny will faint if he sees this (and we all know he will see this cuz he got nothing to do for a week and he stalks Zhouzhou news :phew:)

On 4/23/2016 at 10:23 AM, stillwater said:

Thank you sonicwave  and htuvecila. :)

for sharing  ZZ thoughts he seems like a such a thoughtful person who knows what he wants, it is rare a person would self analyses themselves like his and accepts their limits, But he tries his best with whatever he sets out to do.

BTW does anyone know what is ZZ fanclub called?

And I obviously need to learn how to quote two comments in one post.:blink:

On 4/23/2016 at 11:44 AM, kmmyzz said:

JY has opened his official fan cafe account! The main target should be for Koreans (it's on Korean site) but I see no problem for us to be on that as well.

Site: http://cafe.daum.net/huangjingyu

If anyone wants to register, you can PM me for tutorial. If you understood Korean, then you're good to go :)

@stillwater you need to click the "plus" sign at the bottom left corner of each post that you want to quote. It will accumulate them at the bottom right corner of your browser, which you can click once you've finished multi-quoting and all the quotes will appear on your reply box. Even if you go to the next page, it will remain there until you click it.

Speaking of Zhouzhou's fanclub, we know Johnny got a Korean fancafe at daum, @kmmyzz do you know any korean fancafe for Zhouzhou? Or does anyone know where is that Zhouzhou's Japan Fanclub? Gonna add that to the front page..

On 4/23/2016 at 2:36 PM, nippy2002 said:

My follow up delu to YZ:

In 2016,

And in 2024,

Hide contents

Under the lone spotlight, Jingyu stands tall behind the podium, his eyes sweeping the packed auditorium amidst the whistling catcalls, thunderous applause and resounding cheers. His large hands clutching the coveted trophy tightly and  he puts a finger to his lips, asking for silence  from the ecstatic audience. He smiles or rather half-smirks, drawing appreciative sighs from the female audience, his eyes now lock with another pair of bright brown orbs amongst the front-row VIP. And then, he takes a deep breath, his vetted thank you speech a forgotten item in his pocket. 

“I actually had a written speech, vetted, prepared and memorised…well, just in case I win,” his mellowed voice captures everyone attention, before collective laughter rings out. They all love his wry sense of humour and straightforwardness, something that has not changed since his explosive entrance into the entertainment circuit some eight years ago. “But since this is my night, do indulge me and first, I would like to give my thanks to…”

“And finally,” Jingyu pauses, his facial expression softens considerably, “I would like to thank YOU. You who was and is still by my side all these years, encouraging and loving me. With no expectation of anything in return. You, whom, I made a promise to 8 years ago to do us proud. We did it. I love you.” 

Jingyu  knows he might just get into deep trouble for his uncensored speech but he also knows he has to do what he just did. As he takes his seat, his companion for the night turns to him and despite being shrouded in darkness, Jingyu could make out the slightly misty eyes, obviously touched by his sudden public declaration of love. 

"You are an idiot,” the other says with a low growl before letting out a beautiful blinding smile, conveying how he really feels, about him, about them. He laces their fingers tightly just for enough warmth to course through their veins before letting go.

Jingyu chuckles before retorting, his hand grabbing the younger man’s slipping hand,  “Yes but I am your idiot, Zhouzhou.”

The pair of lovers return their attention to the stage, next to each other, at their rightful place  as they vow silently to walk the rest of their lives …slowly but together: 

This is truly beautiful :heart: It makes me want to write fanfic of these two too where they live happily ever after... -_- 

On 4/23/2016 at 1:11 AM, poetato said:

yes! they do, all their social medias are listed on the first page except or CW IG which you can check here and FS IG which you can check here ^_^

Thanks for these! I almost forgot to add these to the front page.

To everyone, in the future, if I missed something, pls don't be shy to let me know about it. Cheers ^^

Here some candies for you:

http://haiyin-mengqi.tumblr.com/post/143320398220/the-photoshop-level-of-this-person-is-gold

tumblr_o6554amjIA1vn1ba7o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o6554amjIA1vn1ba7o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_o6554amjIA1vn1ba7o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_o6554amjIA1vn1ba7o4_1280.jpg
On 4/24/2016 at 9:17 AM, Tin Le said:

Hi, it's me again. I decided to isolate myself from work this Saturday to spend my time with JY and ZZ.
The most heartbreaking event to me this week is that I decided to give up my love on JY :bawling: After doing a lot of research on HC clips, songs and implicit messages here and there. I came to a conclusion JY and ZZ obviously fell in love to each other :glasses:. And there is not even a slimmest chance for me to step in :phew:

Although I'm not good at translating and have a little spare time, I wanna contribute something to keep the thread hot while waiting for JY and ZZ's TRUE LOVE prevails. I can do a quick summary chapter by chapter for the Fanfic ShangYin - The Book 3

Chapter 1: WHERE IS OUR HONEYMOON?

Hide contents

One week after the marriage, GH is too busy with his work because his company became well-known on the market.
BLY is accept to live outside of the military camp but he feels very bored because GH's always busy on business. BLY wants to come back to the camp because of his boreness.
GH reveals he wants to finish his business as soon as possible so that they can have free-of-work honeymoon in South Africa.

Chapter 2: THE PLAN FAILS

Hide contents

15 hours before the couple takes on a plane for their honeymoon. GH receives a call from his vice-president (I don't know her name in Eng, anyone can give me a little help with Eng names, other than GH and BLY, I know nothing). She says the branch in Macau is in fire. GH needs to be there immediately.
At that time, BLY is busy shopping for their coming honeymoon. BLY receive a call from GH about the accident in Macau and their honeymone may be delayed for a while.
BLY comes home in a bad mood. He was patiently waiting for this honeymoon in silence for a whole 2 weeks. He did not even talk to GH because he wants him make his work done soon.

Chapter 3: MORE AND MORE LONELY

Hide contents

That night, BLY was alone at their home. He wants to see YM. They have a drink outside and he confess to YM how hurtful and lonely he is when GH leave for Macau.
YM takes BLY home because he is too drunk. GH tries to call BLY but there is no reply.

Chapter 4: DON'T COME HOME EVEN WHEN YOUR WORK IS DONE

Hide contents

BLY wakes up at 2 a.m and notices a miss call from GH. He wishes in desperation that GH will come home before the plane for their honeymone taking off.
BLY cannot sleep at all because his dear not here with him like before.
6 a.m - the mark for their honeymoon comes to the end, BLY decide to call for GH to say he will go back to the camp but no reply. He tried several times for a few hours then give up and pack everything up to back to the camp.
GH calls back for BLY. BLY repiles in a bitter mood then quickly hang up without mentioning about going back to the military camp.
In the camp, BLY notices there are 3 miss calls and 1 message from GH. The message says "Little LuoYin, I can wait for you with my whole life. Our honeymoon, could you mind waiting for me just a few more days?". BLY replied: "Don't come home even when your work is done. Stay at Macau for another week."
After reading BLY's message, GH thinks BLY is still very upset. He tries to call back to give some explaination but no reply at all while the plane to Macau at 1 p.m's taking off.

Please enjoy it while waiting for someone kinder than me doing a full translation. There are a lot of minor details making each chapter very interesting and addicted :wub:

Thanks for summarising this. It is gold! From the summary, I can tell that this writer has written this fanfic with similar style or vibe as CJD, which is brilliant! It makes me feel like I'm reading CJD's spin off. :heart: Is it complete? How many chapters are they? Hope someone would translate this ;) 

Oh btw, Guhai's vice-president is Yan Yajing.

@sixte

Spoiler

For everyone else, please don't feel obliged to continue reading and don't let it affect your mood in any way. Also, as a little request, please refrain from replying to this post in ANY way such as a like. Thank you. *stop here*

Spoiler

Hi sixte. I'm writing this in a spoiler box out of courtesy for others and not with any ill intention.

Let's begin with my reply. I said, "Please provide the relevant screenshot in the future, even if it is easy to find." I think it is reasonable to think that the help you need will be received more quickly if someone sees the screenshot of the scene of posters. I'm not insinuating anything about you but I'm suggesting a way to get your queries resolved more quickly. I only wanted to provide an idea or a solution. I stand by my integrity when I say I am not insinuating anything. But, since what I said has caused you discomfort and made you feel insulted, I apologise to you for that.

Also, you explained that you have not gotten a single reply after asking three times before. I apologise for not extending my help to you at the first time you asked the question. I really don't remember why I didn't help to answer your query. Actually, I usually don't give reply to things that I'm not 100% sure of. Sometimes, I'm just plain lazy, to be honest. Sometimes, I'm excited to reply others or have excitedly reply to several other members and so I don't keep spamming replies. (Usually, I limit myself to at most 2 to 3 posts per page.)

Sixte, I hope you will forget about the strong nasty feelings that you felt. I hope you like cats like I do too. Here's my paw of apology. Take it and we can move on together. (:

P.s. Clicking on the following spoiler would have meant that you have shaken my paw. So, tell me the color of this cat and I'll know you have accepted my apology. (:

Spoiler

BnvphgR.jpg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, purpleedamame said:

Haha! Let's play 'where's wally' on that photo! Where is ZZ? Under the boat? Inside the tree? Under the water?

I was just thinking that no matter how much I'm intrigued and quite fond of JY's cryptic musings, it would be good if he was a little clearer on this issue. I'm sure he doesn't care one bit for people being idiots in general and being mean to ZZ specifically. Why would he? And why do these so-called fans think he does? Or do they think he doesn't know his own mind? Is their precious whale so lost and confused that they have to help him with everything? Will they start sending him toilet paper, toothbrushes? Because, who knows? Maybe he doesn't know how to do that either.

It's really weird to see how quickly some people forget that these are two grown men we're talking about. They've lived quite a few years without fans, surviving quite well. This 'protection' idea is ludicrous. Particularly when it's evident what the boys actually need protection from are these very 'fans'. 

Soon, there will be a squad of fans hell bent on protecting the boys from the over-protecting fans. And the endless loop of silly fan-wars goes on forever and ever. Amen.

There are too many uncertainties in this fandom. Creating too much anxiety, too many emotions. Hopefully, things will settle, the boys will embark on their 'new' careers and there's no more reason to worry. (Well, one can always hope, right?)

• Like 23

HJY info:

Scheduled for April 26: photoshoot for magazine and another live at Ifeng 凤凰时尚. So if anyone interested, you can check that out.

@Nada Helmy

LOL guilty as charged, I'm not into Kpop idols at all, good to know that about them.

@htuvecila 

Majority of HJY's fandom is really overprotective and easily get aggressive upon anything. TBH, it's not a good mindset at all. Hope it would change somehow in the near future, HJY still has a very long way ahead of him, and it might be a rocky road, if his fans keep going fanatic at every thing, they'll have nervous breakdown soon, seriously.

• Like 20

50 minutes ago, htuvecila said:

@xix19xix

Hide contents

Hmm I didn't say it's a big thing, this is a fandom war, it doesn't make any big impact to JY and ZZ's career like other scandals ZZ encountered. I didnt bother to react to that in weibo and I only replied to @akira1221oor here.

However, I did say HJY's fandom started the war, created multiple hashtags, which you can view it here. They were aggressive and tagged XWZ directly in their post many times. All of these are facts.

Well, fandoms are crazy all around the world. The minds are ruled by raging hormones. :) But the way I see it, only some fans participated in this. Every post by ZZ and JY, had at least 100,000 likes. In this case, there are only 1,400+ likes, less than 2%. Let them rage. There will always be crazies. Best is not to give them attention :) 

• Like 19