Happy 800 pages everyone :) I can't believe I've been lurking on this thread since we were at +300 pages and now we are at 800 pages. 

I've honestly contemplated quitting this fandom a number of times, or taking a step back from everything. But every time I do, something draws me back in. This time, I tried to tell myself to stop being so delulu about YuZhou and then JY releases a song on Changba. It's hopeless. They basically ship themselves. This fandom can be a rollercoaster of emotions from one day to the next, but I'm here to stay. 

14 hours ago, rictorcroix said:

Can I ask a question to you guys?

I'm in the same boat as you @rictorcroix. I was a lurker for the longest time but my life has revolved around Addicted and the boys since I first watched the webseries. I've questioned myself countless times whether this is unhealthy and aren't I too obsessed? I've been in a number of fandoms, and been highly involved with them. But this is on another level. As you say, good news can makes me so unbelievably happy (HC were some of the happiest) while any bad news can ruin my day completely.(I spent the week after the Thai FM teary and emotional). But after the FM, I also knew for sure that I couldn't or wouldn't leave this fandom. That lead me to finally come out from lurking and make my first post on this thread.  

I think unlike any other fandom, my feelings moved beyond the show or characters to truly caring about the both JY and ZZ. I also wish the best for LFS and CW. They have gone through so much injustice and unfair treatment, and it makes me want to protect them more and more. I want to see them happy and healthy, and am too invested in their happiness and success. I always try to step back but I get dragged back, and it seems deeper each time. 

In two weeks I'll be travelling for 3 weeks to places without good internet, so I wonder if the forced break will allow me to actually step back and assess how I feel and whether this is healthy. Until then, I'm helpless. 

On 4/24/2016 at 11:56 PM, jdyz said:

Ah, is this the part where they competed with FW about how close they were? :lol: Look how dorky ZZ is, they're just to darn adorable.

Here's a short chapter, 148 Vol.1, to show what a dork GH is in the kitchen and the way BLY quietly cares for him (that leads to the arc where detective BLY finds out about the truth of GH's mother, snippet here)

Hide contents

After a cigarette, BLY asked, "Are you missing your mother?"

The waves in GH's eyes stopped, like a quiet drop of water hanging in the air, suddenly froze into ice.

BLY put out the cigarette, blandly said, "I figure, when you're actually upset, you always endure it alone. After you're done, only then you come for me, pretend to get my pity."

GH froze.

BLY put his arm around GH, tried to pull him over, but GH's body stiffened, unmoved. Finally, BLY had to lean over, pressed a kiss on the thin lips, coldness crept into his mouth. He sat like that for a long time already. He hugged GH tightly, warmed GH up with his lips, until GH loosened up and hugged him back with all his body, only then BLY felt his trampled heart relieved. 

Dark room, they held each other close, naked.

After a long while, BLY ran his hand in GH's hair, being uncharacteristically affectionate.

"I don't know what to say to you, you know I'm not much with words."

GH smiled reluctantly, yet his eyes full of adoration, "Can't you try just this one time, say something nice for me?"

BLY asked seriously, "What do you want to hear?"

GH put on an act of thinking, said, "I want to hear you say, husband, you're awesome!"

BLY kneed him directly down there, GH growled, in a flashy way that makes the other be sure of his feelings.

"I'm here."

The moving hands on BLY's back stopped.

After a litte while, BLY repeated, "It's ok. I'm here."

His strong will collapsed, gratitude flooded GH deep inside, in this moment, nothing could compare with these words, nothing could ever pacified him like this. When his life fell into that abyss, he was hopeless, anguished, he suffered alone. And he had thought he could never get out of that depth of pain, forever had to gnaw on his wounds. Now with these words, the lock that hid away his painful memories had been broken, but even if he had to touch that darkest corner, now there was a pair of hands for him to hold.

He bit BLY's shoulder.

"Yin Zi, you're my entire happiness."

Every misery doesn't matter anymore, every sorrows fades away when you console me.

"I only have you."

BLY, shaken and ached with pain and passion, listened intently.

"Don't ever leave."

"Uh."

Thank you @jdyz for sharing. The moments which I loved and made me fall in love with the webseries, are when GuHai and BaiLuoYin are being considerate and affectionate. I think that's why I was initially JY bias because he seemed like GuHai's extension who showed more affection. Now of course I love both ZZ and JY equally, as it's easy to see how much they care for each other.

31 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

When you having a bad day, or upset, or maybe need to take a break from this fandom, just remember that THIS happen

Hide contents

It looked like any others gif. But look closely. Their hand. Why they need to touch each other when they laugh? Look at JY hand..it's like he's already feel comfortable and used to touch ZZ. And look at ZZ hand too, why he need to put it on JY knee?

006jRRdVjw1f1g3vx5z4hg309708tqv9_zpsjusx

Okay move on...

006jRRdVjw1f1ksxag1l8g309507anpe_zpsei9r

Look at JY here, when ZZ distance himself from him, he was like No, I need to be closer. Well, they are not that far, if you know what I means. Why and how this happen, we need to get the answer from JY. When? We never know.

006nDul3gw1f1h7nlna0pg30et08cx6s_zpsrfs9

This one is my fave. Look at how JY touched ZZ with so much tenderness. Like he barely touch him. Maybe if he touch ZZ a bit harder, ZZ will break and fly through the window. No? Okay.

006jRRdVjw1f1wh554rohg309z0871kx_zpsu8uw

Okay, ZZ looked at JY with so much love and passion. Look at how his head move slightly follow JY movement. Like he don't wanna miss a thing on JY face. Like really ZZ, really?

Bonus :

Did you ever have an OTP that argue that who's turn on more during intimate scenes? No? Now I, introducing everyone to YuZhou, the horny couple HAHAHA

12917832_1676244485974734_1217058872_n_z

Reminder : This gif is not mine. Obviously. I just save it randomly and found it here and there.

You can now continue with your life. Do think about rainbow and cookies. and HAPPY 800TH PAGE EVERYONE :heart: 

Despite so many rumours and cancelled project, we are still here, talking, teasing, still going strong. Let have a group hug.

group-hug.gifw500amph242_zps2m7uo8hy.gif

Spoiler

I miss our boys being together on screen. I think that's what is hardest to bear about this situation. But something I have noticed about their interactions is JY always seem to be the one who moves physically closer to ZZ or initiates physical contact. While ZZ actually turns his body or chair to look at JY, unlike JY who only turns his head. 

• Like 19

Happy 800th page! Glad that I'm finally able to join. Been lurking since the start of 600th page I guess? Lmao

Anyway @ximichem about the project, is it okay if I send 2 or more dedications, I have a shy friend who also wants to send his/her[?] dedication too. He/She[?]'s just too shy to post it here. 

• Like 11

A new chapter to celebrate our 800th page!

Opaque Masks #2

https://www.wattpad.com/247497176-the-colours-of-life-46-opaque-masks-2

I was sitting there, on my chair, nervousness boiled inside me. Usually, I found solace in my music but tonight was different. I did not find the excitement and enjoyment that usually present before going up to the stage. Instead, dread and worry haunted me. What if I could not perform well? What if I could not find my voice? What if...

At time like this, usually Jingyu was there to give me his strength with his unique ways. I remembered when the rumour of me dating Chai Jidan jie resurfaced again, he turned my bleak mood by jokingly playing the irritated boyfriend because nobody had made a gossip about him and me. When his former friend bad mouthing me, he was willing to cut ties with the said person if only I had asked him to do so. When the plagiarism accusation spread, he was there with me, accompanying me and diverting my attention to other, positive activities.

Yet now, he was not here beside me.

Happy 800th page, all! Hoping for your health and happiness, wherever you are!

Let us keep sending JY and ZZ our love, support and best wishes!

• Like 19

21 minutes ago, rictorcroix said:

Happy 800th page! Glad that I'm finally able to join. Been lurking since the start of 600th page I guess? Lmao

Anyway @ximichem about the project, is it okay if I send 2 or more dedications, I have a shy friend who also wants to send his/her[?] dedication too. He/She[?]'s just too shy to post it here. 

No problem! Everyone is welcomed! :w00t:

And folks, I'm sketching out details of the project. Will be updating really soon. Stay tuned. For now, just follow the personal message format (pg. 798). And please share this to your other international friends as well (just the concept of the personal message :wub:)

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Fishing to feed your cat? :wub:

Spoiler

Why do I have the feeling that JY is telling his fighting fans to "Shut the f up" here. ("An jing" in Chinese  = "quiet". But is also commonly used to mean "keep quiet" or "shut up" ala teachers in class.)

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

Why do I have the feeling that JY is telling his fighting fans to "Shut the f up" here. ("An jing" in Chinese  = "quiet". But is also commonly used to mean "keep quiet" or "shut up" ala teachers in class.)

Meanwhile anjing in my native language means dog. "Dog you fans!" K sorry (hides)

Probably he really in need to be in peaceful place, far from fans pursuing him for pictures and everything. Might need some time to clear up his mind with a cat next to him (if you know what I mean)

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Also, any clues as to where that photo is from? Somewhere in Shanghai?

Plot twist: ZZ took that pic and shared to JY. JY posted it w/o giving credit to ZZ :w00t: *delulu*

Edit: Another plot twist: ZZ login JY's IG and posted it :w00t:

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

He is getting more polished with his words, isn't he? Well, he always has that side of him, the deep thinker, romantic, solitaire. This two words (?) I think it is enough to show that he wants to be left alone too for now. Fans (like us!) might be worried for him, but giving us this tranquil picture shows that he is indeed (looking) for peace. But, of course he can look for peace and giving the shut the f up to the fans as well hehehe. Green scenery, calming for the soul. 

@kmmyzz, OMG anjing, yessss, it is dog. That's what I thought too. That goes hand in hand with shut the f up doesn't it? LMAO. But somehow I could not be happier to see this pic, and to see NONE of his pic uploaded by any fans. I hope if he meet some fans, and he asked them, please don't upload my pics, I want to be alone. I HOPE THOSE FANS would RESPECT his wish!!!!

@purpleedamame this makes me want to travel to visit some tea plantation and buy the organic Oolong home.

• Like 19

16 hours ago, rictorcroix said:

Can I ask a question to you guys?

How much of an impact does Shangyin / YZ Fandom made to your life?

Because seriously, I'm trying to assess myself and came to a conclusion that this addiction is becoming unhealthy. It became an integral part of my life nowadays to the point that my mood for the whole day would depend on whatever news I get from this fandom.

It's like, if ever JY and ZZ would be really in a relationship, screw my life even if I don't have one, as long as they're together. I would be the happiest person alive. LMAO This sounds ENTIRELY CRAY CRAY but with the whole delulu feeding that I get from this forums, and my own infatuation to both our boys, it seems like this is getting out of hand.

It's more of a shock really, since this fandom is making me feel things. We all know the disaster that happened the last few events that our boys were involved. And the feelings that I got from that was beyond the feeling of a relationship that failed. Geez okay okay that's it I'm stopping now.

I think it's okay to be affected as much as you would allow yourself to be absorbed in this mysterious (because until now, I am puzzled why a simple story line and production made me cray cray for months haha) show. What's important is that we know our limits. If things are becoming unhealthy for you, try your best to snap out of it. Easier said than done, but I think we will manage as long as we put our minds into it. :) 

Reflect on your life prior to this show and look at stuff that made you happy. We were all doing okay before the GH-BLY bug hit us, right? Hahaha What I did was share the story to my friends so we would have something to giggle over. I think it's harder if you don't have someone to really discuss the show to your heart's content. 

How was life affected? I've been listening to ZZ songs the whole day for over a month. That's how crazy my life has been. One sight of his picture and I'm smiling like a fool. :w00t:

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Meanwhile anjing in my native language means dog. "Dog you fans!" K sorry (hides)

Probably he really in need to be in peaceful place, far from fans pursuing him for pictures and everything. Might need some time to clear up his mind with a cat next to him (if you know what I mean)

The fan wars between his and ZZ's fans have been quite explosive online these couple of days. Some even come with hashtags that say "ZZfansaredestroyingJY" etc. The fan wars began after the Thai fanmeet and have escalated instead of simmering down. Very disturbing. 

Anyway, I'm sure as usual, JY has multiple layers to his message. He does deserve to peace and quiet :)

• Like 22

On April 21, 2016 at 9:44 AM, zhouboy said:

also, anyone read the other 2 novels of CJD. are those good enough for another series. I left counter attack out of my question since it's already made into one. maybe those who rumored to buy the rights of Shangyin could check those novels instead? hahaha my jelly-bleeding-heart is holding on to our current cast. remember THE CURSE of Shangyin. it might not have the same fans since the curse is working well with the current subject, including us, Addicts, of course. hahaha

i just saw cjd's recruitment poster and realizing belatedly she named her company Feng Mang after her second novel. and the silhouettes look suspiciously like bodyguards (characters from the 3rd novel) so i wouldnt be surprised if she tries to do something with her other novels. the question is how...

i think the nail is pretty much in the coffin for addicted so those who are suspicious about this event being for s2 can lay their worry to rest lol

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

There fan wars between his and ZZ's fans have been quite explosive online these couple of days. Some even come with hashtags that say "ZZfansaredestroyingJY" etc. The fan wars began after the Thai fanmeet and have escalated instead of simmering down. Very disturbing. 

Anyway, I'm sure as usual, JY has multiple layers to his message. He does deserve to peace and quiet :)

Seriously!? :blink:

Spoiler

I thought the (JY-only) fans are satisfied now, since their future husband is safe from the seduction of the evil ZZ with the dismantling of CP-image. They do not? What do they expect, really? JY is marrying them en masse? 

Poor JY. I understand that he values his fans but some of them are just... Urgh. I really hope none of ZZ fans are fanatics.

I hope that our family project here can bring some positive attitude to the fandom too. Both JY and ZZ need supportive fans, not overbearing ones.

• Like 21