As a fan of Yi Yang Qian Xi (a member of TFBoys) and YuZhou, i'm so happy that they join Run For Time. This show requires a lot of strength and stamina. You have to be extremely healthy, fast, smart and cooperate well with your teammates in order to win. It's way better than Running Man in my opinion. I think the concept of this show suits the boys really well, maybe that's why our Zhouzhou has been working out lately.

And the best thing is, we will have a chance to see how well they work together to solve a problem under big pressure, more materials for you guys to analyze lmao.

• Like 17

16 hours ago, liesl said:

Lemon in the dish is to my knowledge squeezed on top of the dish to let the juice comes out. Never have I needed to pull out the pulp from lemon slices and why would you even eat it? Have you eaten lemon slices before? Try eating it. It's not refreshing. It's SOUR.

Speaking of which... this is how one looks like after eating lemon. LMFAO :D

ea7caf3fjw1f2g5jjj9odj20et0m87a1.jpg

• Like 21

11 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou told fans that while playing a few rounds of League of legends last night, he was suddenly informed that he have to fly to Sanya today.

cr: Candice小天

Best plot twist ever omg xD reminded of my own experience. I finally got a 2-day off so I spent the night playing League of Legends and suddenly got a call I had to fly to Bangkok for a meeting replacing my friend, and my flight was in 4 hours during the call xD 

• Like 17

Haha fan on weibo posted a post and mentioned @ TFboys (high chance of being on the same running variety show) > "Although you do not know who these big brothers are , but please do not search for the show that they acted together in, okay?" XD

cr:石豆腐

• Like 12

2 hours ago, ryokise said:

Translation of the "Frivolous of Youth" part from Mens' Uno HK magazine version

23 years old Huang Jingyu can be described as being  a little mysterious. In fans eyes' he can be the cool guy, the comedic happy guy and also the tall handsome Brazilian jiujitsu sportsman. The first time chatting with Huang Jingyu, you will realize that although he is funny but he also have a "self righteous shyness" vibe to him .When talking, Huang Jingyu loves to lower his eyes and slightly moves his body time to time,which causes people to feel like teasing this tsundere boy.

"Actually..you know, my hometown is France" He suddenly said this as we were teasing him about his Northeast accent.Even Xu Weizhou can't help but to tease "Where in France? France's Dandong city?","You guys listen to me,I grew up in France, I kept speaking in French, so this is French accent". Northeast boys always have a refreshing forthright vibe with them that loves to crack jokes.

Huang Jingyu has a history of being a [cool/badass] student.Even he himself sighed as he looks back at those days. "I was the typical negative example(of a student),almost everyone in the school knew me. At that time, I was very energetic, I went out to play everyday,and angered countless teachers." Regardless of whether the  "Huang Jingyu's teachers' revenge event" mentioned as a joke could be held.This big Sagittarius boy is comfortable and peaceful in his own world, not only is he not constraint by school, towards his career and life,he also have his [Huang Jing Yu style] of interpretation - "Life's goal is to live each day better than the previous one, earn enough money and go to more places that I wish to go."

21 years old Xu Weizhou is especially [Heart warming]. During the shoot's interval,he slipped out of the dressing room and sat quietly on a small bench at the front of the door,a pair of big round eyes glances left and right,looking everywhere at the busy staffs around him.Someone notices his stare and Xu Weizhou's face immediately put on a soft smile like a small animal.

Xu Weizhou who is born in Shanghai has warmth and gentleness. Him who loves performing ever since young, was sure of his performing arts path at an early stage.From Shanghai theatre academy affiliated middle school to National Academy of Chinese Theatre Arts, Xu Weizhou is an absolute professional trained actor. At school, Xu Weizhou is a quiet student,but once he gets mischievous, he could also manage to anger his teachers and give them headaches."That is why there is a way/technique of doing this, be playful and mischievous when you ought to be, and be obedient when you should be"

Being a Libra, Xu Weizhou perfectly balances between the two. Although when describing himself, he used words like bright, cheerful and positive energy, but Xu Weizhou's band "Prome" at school was a rock band."In the past I also kept thinking that I would do band forever, one day I listened (to rock) and realized that deep down I like these kind of music, but please do not have any prejudices against rock, actually these songs aren't all dark or bloody themed. It also consists of songs that sings about love, and can describe world peace, so even though I like rock,I am still a cheerful boy, and isn't dark at heart"

Ah, thank you for translating this! This is more like the kind of interview/description/analysis of the boys that I'm looking for. It's much more interesting than any of the silly questions they are always asked. They both seem like such darlings. I find it impossible to think of ZZ as being dark at heart... But I still like that he has a darker side to him, if he were all kittens and fluff, he'd be pretty boring. JY is more obviously complex which adds to his mysterious allure. 

And yay for them being in another show together! I wonder why this was decided so late? Could it be that they're beginning to understand that the two together is an unstoppable force with magical powers which set alight millions of people all over the world? It's about time, people! Yeez.

• Like 17

Gosh, real life is much more exciting, dramatic and satisfying than reel life (and that's saying a lot as Addicted is full of (sometimes unrealistic) drama haha). This is like a live-action, interactive, on-going reality show - there's something new going on everyday! The boys have given me so much pleasure and pride following their meteoric rise and development. 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, shuwei said:

21 years old Xu Weizhou is especially [Heart warming]. During the shoot's interval,he slipped out of the dressing room and sat quietly on a small bench at the front of the door,a pair of big round eyes glances left and right,looking everywhere at the busy staffs around him.Someone notices his stare and Xu Weizhou's face immediately put on a soft smile like a small animal.

This description is really cute seriously. I've been awwwing the whole time reading. They really know how to play with words. Make me imagine how he looked like and how cute he is kyahhhh

2 hours ago, ryokise said:

Huang Jingyu has a history of being a [cool/badass] student.Even he himself sighed as he looks back at those days. "I was the typical negative example(of a student),almost everyone in the school knew me. At that time, I was very energetic, I went out to play everyday,and angered countless teachers." Regardless of whether the  "Huang Jingyu's teachers' revenge event" mentioned as a joke could be held.This big Sagittarius boy is comfortable and peaceful in his own world, not only is he not constraint by school, towards his career and life,he also have his [Huang Jing Yu style] of interpretation - "Life's goal is to live each day better than the previous one, earn enough money and go to more places that I wish to go."

I know it he's a playful student LOL He remind me so much about Louis (One Direction). I remember Louis's Geography teacher said that he will never amount to anything but now he's a millionare hahaha. I wonder how about Jingyu teacher. They must freak out seeing how popular Jingyu now.

57 minutes ago, ryokise said:

MC: "When you partners with him (Zhouzhou) for work, do you feels very in sync with him?"

JY: "Yeah after all we came out (came out as in their debut through Addicted) together,the two of us came out together and from two unknown kids, together we reached 30 thousand fans, being surrounded at the airport together, and at the end, together until now, because of this..what is it call? People who are hands in hand and side by side are always closer. "

That is so sweet of him. I hope their friendship (or more than that) anything that can built love and trust will remain forever. Like he said that they debut together, making a way to the top together, it sounded beautiful but for me it's scary at the same time. They must feel a lot of pressure eventhough this is what they want. Please keep this whatever relationships you guy did have to extend level. They are beautiful together so do they did individually. 

• Like 21

Some updates:

JY's weibo fan number is now at 1.995 million. It should cross the milestone of 2 million by tomorrow! 

On the other hand, ZZ's weibo fan number is now at 1.747 million. It should also reach 1.75 million by tomorrow. More significantly, in the past few days, ZZ's has been gaining fans at a faster pace than JY.

By the way @gayyoxx, Panda Wings is back as Panda Wing 2! You can continue researching with @thoron:)

• Like 15