A bit of update for 'Run For Time' season 2, some of the casts has been revealed, consisting TFBOYS, Du Chun (actor), our YJ and ZZ, also Hai Tao (one of HC hosts). From what I know, TFBOYS are the original cast from S1. 

From the pictures (sorry I have no idea how to upload them since I'm on mobile) it looks like they really run a lot. This show is very physically and mentally challenging

• Like 14

I was screaming so bad when reading YZ are confirmed with RFT show >"< We'll get teeth decay guys, very soon! 

I'd better sleep now, goodnight from the U.S. 

12924431_221246041564441_404359294302645

p/s: I'll be posting one more collection tmr, do some cardio to brave your heart guys :w00t:

• Like 12

I read that the "intimate scene" of YuZhou in Happy Camp might be cut. It's just... wrestling people!! Why you have to cut it out?

giphy.gif

Anyway, they said that Run For Time Season 2 will be less physical/sport game than Season 1, they will add more "variety" factor into it.

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, _Nao_ said:

I read that the "intimate scene" of YuZhou in Happy Camp might be cut. It's just... wrestling people!! Why you have to cut it out?

Anyway, they said that Run For Time Season 2 will be less physical/sport game than Season 1, they will add more "variety" factor into it.

(Sound of my heart shattering)

HC might went a bit overly sensitive if they do decide to cut YZ "intimate scene" because they have always been okay with skinships.

And I was sooooo anticipating for RFT to be very physical as I want to see the boys in their sexiest form /hides in corner/

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, _Nao_ said:

That means it's good news for you guys, doesn't it? They might actually do something deserved to be censored.

Back to RFT2. it's confirmed then. Thanks all.

• Like 9

❝因为... 手挽手,肩并肩的人总是比较亲近的嘛。❞

"Because... those who are hand-in-hand & shoulder-to-shoulder (i.e. stick to one another in life) are always closer."

Seeing JY say this full of emotions from the bottom of his heart, he is no doubt a sentimental guy and loyal partner. <3

Oh yeah, he is so sweet. If I am not mistaken, that interview was done on the day he was playfully drawing pictures and doing basketball at Tencen Uni? The day before he liked the fan made MV on him and ZZ?

If my memory serves me well, then I guess *something* did happen after that. JY became more open and relaxed in his relationship with ZZ.

@kmmyzz thank you!

So there are going to be more than one episode? Does that means JY-ZZ will spend several days filming this? *happy~~~*

Also, there is no permanent player elimination like in Big Brother or anything, right? So, they will be together until the end of the program's 9 episodes?

52 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Bringing this back for @gayyox

Apparently, Happy Camp will be sending the edited version of the show to SARFT for clearance.. and this post warns that some of the "intimate" scenes between JY and ZZ may be cut and asks for our understanding.

On the bright side, it means that there are "intimate" moments between the two...

Oh seriously!? So every frickkin show now has to submit its edited version to SARFT?

I guess the wrestling part will be under close examination by SARFT? Or will they just ban everything with YuZhou in it? Grrrhhhh! Hopefully, there wont be any significant cut. If there is, hopefully there will be many fancam uploaders.

I wonder whether these SARFT people have seen Men's UNO's promotion videos and died from nosebleed -_- 

edit: if the fan who released the licking lips video last time has full 4-hours of Happy Camp recorded and upload it to Youtube sometime in the future, I think we will have our stock for YuZhou research materials enough for several weeks. He/she was very good at taking video and editing ;) SARFT can edit out whatever. 

• Like 17

16 hours ago, thoron said:

But i also have to say.. some familiar names are missing in action..

@fritzgerald @addictedaddict @samscheetah and doctor @mchansk07 , i miss you guys where are you?

Off to something good i hope.

:):):):)

@thoron Awwww~ you're so sweet!!:blush::heart:

Sorry I've been MIA. Was busy creepin' on HJY. Hehehe, jk~:P

No, but in all honesty, life has been quite hectic these past couple weeks.

Long story short: family and school were the reasons for my absence.

(However, I still read through this forum religiously everyday.;))

But now I'm back~~~~!!!:D

Perfect timing too!!

HAPPY 400TH PAGE EVERYONE!!!

I would like to thank everyone for their hard work in posting pictures, news, translating, etc. I cannot thank you guys enough! You guys are awesome.B)

My life is that much more bearable thanks to you guys~:heart:

Anywho~ I'm so glad to see that my darling YuZhou look so happy and vibrant! It saddened me to see JY so down in the previous weeks. But ever since the HC recording, and our YuZhou got reunited, he got re-energized! YAY!!!!:lol:

I'm counting down the days til I can watch that HC episode. Their outfits (Judy Hopps & Nick Wilde) were way too cute! I watched Zootopia recently so seeing them in those outfits made me super happy.:wub:

I'm still waiting patiently for news regarding the second season and DVD. I really do hope we hear some official news soon!

Also, anyone know when ZhouZhou's album is getting released? Do you think YesAsia would sell it? I'd really like to buy it and support him!^_^

• Like 17

36 minutes ago, _Nao_ said:

I read that the "intimate scene" of YuZhou in Happy Camp might be cut. It's just... wrestling people!! Why you have to cut it out

There was always a possibilty that not all recorded will end up on TV. Cause the recorded time is much longer than the actual programme, and in the past HC always cut out parts that are spoilt before broadcasting.

Fortunately many fans recorded the show as well, and the full fan version will appear online once the show is broadcasted.

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, addictedaddict said:

@thoron Awwww~ you're so sweet!!:blush::heart:

Sorry I've been MIA. Was busy creepin' on HJY. Hehehe, jk~:P

No, but in all honesty, life has been quite hectic these past couple weeks.

Long story short: family and school were the reasons for my absence.

(However, I still read through this forum religiously everyday.;))

But now I'm back~~~~!!!:D

Perfect timing too!!

HAPPY 400TH PAGE EVERYONE!!!

I would like to thank everyone for their hard work in posting pictures, news, translating, etc. I cannot thank you guys enough! You guys are awesome.B)

My life is that much more bearable thanks to you guys~:heart:

Anywho~ I'm so glad to see that my darling YuZhou look so happy and vibrant! It saddened me to see JY so down in the previous weeks. But ever since the HC recording, and our YuZhou got reunited, he got re-energized! YAY!!!!:lol:

I'm counting down the days til I can watch that HC episode. Their outfits (Judy Hopps & Nick Wilde) were way too cute! I watched Zootopia recently so seeing them in those outfits made me super happy.:wub:

I'm still waiting patiently for news regarding the second season and DVD. I really do hope we hear some official news soon!

Also, anyone know when ZhouZhou's album is getting released? Do you think YesAsia would sell it? I'd really like to buy it and support him!^_^

Aww there you are, I was questioning where were you tho. Welcome back~~

006cc5zGjw1f15nphv4gkj30qo0jzgpr.jpg

XDDDDD

• Like 16

37 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Oh seriously!? So every frickkin show now has to submit its edited version to SARFT?

I guess the wrestling part will be under close examination by SARFT? Or will they just ban everything with YuZhou in it? Grrrhhhh! Hopefully, there wont be any significant cut. If there is, hopefully there will be many fancam uploaders.

I wonder whether these SARFT people have seen Men's UNO's promotion videos and died from nosebleed -_- 

It has always been so...

We shall wait and see...

I had a look at the photos of the SARFT people... and my conclusion is that "I don't think they will nosebleed"...Lol! By the way, the SARFT's management actually look rather friendly in their photos (for their age anyway). Not the typical stern face commies that you would think of. I can understand why they feel the need to censor. After all, they only have ONE standard for all shows. And Addicted isn't exactly kids friendly. While I am crazy over this show, I won't let kids watch it for example. On the ATRL Addicted thread, someone actually said that he "mas*****ted" to the novel... Lol! What I feel they need is a rating system for tv shows and movies. Then they can grow their entertainment industry, just like Korea.

• Like 10

21 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

I heard that JY will be filming for a new reality show? My friend's Chinese isn't that good and she stumbled upon this article ( http://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309403958802851485688&jumpfrom=weibocom ) 

Can any good soul help summarizing this article? Thank you ;-; (sends heart emoji)

As far as I know, Timmy and Johnny (the fansite) will be selling it on taobao, but for international order, they only open for Korea and Thailand

Do you have the link to the fansite? I tried looking but cannot find it....tq =)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ryokise said:

21 years old Xu Weizhou is especially [Heart warming]. During the shoot's interval,he slipped out of the dressing room and sat quietly on a small bench at the front of the door,a pair of big round eyes glances left and right,looking everywhere at the busy staffs around him.Someone notices his stare and Xu Weizhou's face immediately put on a soft smile like a small animal.

thank you so much for the trans!

lmao this description is...so...cute...i just imagine him sitting there acting like a little kitten while looking all sexed up with that mens uno styling

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Translation of the "Frivolous of Youth" part from Mens' Uno HK magazine version

"Actually..you know, my hometown is France" He suddenly said this as we were teasing him about his Northeast accent.Even Xu Weizhou can't help but to tease "Where in France? France's Dandong city?","You guys listen to me,I grew up in France, I kept speaking in French, so this is French accent". Northeast boys always have a refreshing forthright vibe with them that loves to crack jokes.

21 years old Xu Weizhou is especially [Heart warming]. During the shoot's interval,he slipped out of the dressing room and sat quietly on a small bench at the front of the door,a pair of big round eyes glances left and right,looking everywhere at the busy staffs around him.Someone notices his stare and Xu Weizhou's face immediately put on a soft smile like a small animal.

Oooh... These parts are so lovely. Thank you for translating, @ryokise

• Like 8

I can't catch up with every post right now but I'm SO happy Johnny and ZhouZhou are flying to Sanya for filming together another reality show. ** Thanks @kmmyzz for the news. :)

I also want to say I'm loving all these YuZhou interactions on Happy Camp, and I hope that (damn) SARFT will not cut the lovely (wrestling) moments or other interactions between them. :,( (Or however I'll wait for other fancams).

@gayyoxx @elppaI love your theories, they're really accurate and deep, thank you very much for analyzing these interactions. :) <3

@ryokise omg these fangirls screaming YuZhou. XD Love them. <3 Thanks for posting these cute video and the translation of Men's Uno Interview. :)

I love Johnny's interview on Vivo, so personal. :,) <333 (The youtube link is dead, so here the interview if someone want to see it again: http://www.tudou.com/albumplay/eWrJCFfRAgk/9O1L86EmVQM.html)

Btw Johnny's Weibo is going to reach 2 millions followers soon. x___x

• Like 9

1 hour ago, _Nao_ said:

More variety and maybe a little bit romance :D

Hmmm, how about jingyu's hand? Hope it's already okay that he can join this program...

• Like 5