35 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

And here's the original photo of Huang JingYu with Wang DaLu. To be honest, I like JY more than DaLu now. <3 <3 (DaLu is the lead actor of a 2015 popular movie, 我们的少女时代 / Our Times.)

I am kind of glad that JY found a friend in Wang Dalu. They shared quite similar back story to fame, right? Both were catapulted to sudden fame because of their romantic movie/series. Both played as high school bullies in that project. Both love interest were portrayed as adorkable, quiet person. LOL. In real life, I guess they share the same naughty boy image (though WDL might be more...promiscuous in this matter?).

I think WDL is a good man. From stalking his IG, I see him taking selfie with Hwang Chi Yeol (the Korean singer in ZZ's team) and sending HCY to the airport (or maybe they went to the airport together...). Exposure to good, creative people like WDL hopefully can make JY even more comfortable in his new environment and then he can distance himself to certain backstabbing "friend". :phew:

Now, I wonder why WDL did not take a selfie with ZZ? Someone did not allow that because of jealousy? LOL. #YuZhouConspiracy

@xix19xix Thank youuu. Having a dedicated youtube channel is valuable for international fans unable to access weibo :( oh yeah, do you have any link to Ray's original song about GH-BLY? I had not download that yet :( 

• Like 14

On 3/30/2016 at 0:06 PM, thoron said:

In a not-so-surprising-news, we produced, yet again, 100 pages in around 10 days!

By comparison, The first 100 pages was reached after 48 days.

:star: Happy 400th Page Guys! :star:

100th 200th 300th

To the newbies, You signed up for some crazy sh!t. Congratulations. As to why we do this.. Pick one:

a).  It's actually a secret soompi function. As sanctioned by the great  @skeletonworks and approved by the equally awesome @alvinboi this post actually filters true fans from the rest and if you don't click the like button below you will be locked out. #truestory ignore at your own risk.

b).  @thoron is an attention-deficit prick who tries to win your likes through a pompous self-important long @ss post. don't fall for it.

c).   An opportunity to showcase @thoron's favoritism for certain people who are mentioned repeatedly for them to keep on posting "RESEARCH materials"

d).  Tradition. It has been said in whispers that this is like an Awards Show of sorts. And that if you're mentioned, you get certain privileges: like certain words would no longer turn to "richard simmons". Go on. Try it. Write the words you're all been itchin' to write.

e).  Because @nedaaa asked. And nedaaa gets what nedaaa waaants.

f).  No matter how long or quick we reach this hundred pages, No matter how dramatic or crazy the journey gets, each 100 pages stands as  testament to the kinship that we have fostered; the community that we have built; the bond that we have forged; One that cares nothing about race, age, creed, or distance, bridged only by a common love. And that my friends, is what makes it TRULY WORTH CELEBRATING.

:):):):)

First of, a deluge of new names. Welcome y'all.

I noticed that some new usernames, while legitimately creative, also seem to be "reflective" of the thread.. for example:

@crying -----  yep. literal or not, we fanboys&girls 'fancry' every effin time. calm? we dont do calm here.

@bidubudu ----- must be the sound a delulu mind makes..

@conspiracytheorem ----- how appropriate. this 400 run marks the point when ADDICTS became DETECTIVES..

@chlorox ----- Aaah that familiar smell. Interesting. You. myfriend. are implying something here, i think hehe. Mates, If you dont get it, google "chlorox smells like..". your welcum lol)

But i also have to say.. some familiar names are missing in action..

@fritzgerald @addictedaddict @samscheetah and doctor @mchansk07 , i miss you guys where are you?

Off to something good i hope.

This time around, I honestly thought it would be weird for me to to just pop in and greet everybody a hundredth greeting since i rarely posted on this short but happy run, especially since the thread grows so fast..

I reasoned it would be unnecessary, almost petty to a point, to fuss over a greeting, but then it dawned on me..

Sometimes the most trivial things are made great simply by sharing it with extraordinary people. And you guys are nothing short of extraordinary..

Here's a few who deserve special greetings..

@LenvievLR and the insightful @charlie10 who were babies back in page 300 now full-fledged awesome posters.

talented @ximichem aka my new favorite spammer who posted ZZ's bulge and still found time to notice JY's smirk in the background. girl, your attention to detail is exemplary!

unlike @elppa who knows where to look exactly hehe, he's an expert on 'looks' actually, see p382.

@gayyoxx who's on a roll with his fanfics and theories. Thank God, colors come in multitude of names 'coz we need more of your color-titled fanfics. keep 'em coming.

if i may suggest a title, how about "MALACHITE MURDER OF MAN PARTS" where ZZ and JY play extra 'rough' with each other for a change.. no.? ^_^

@lightyears --- fan art time is fun time! thank you for your efforts mate.

madam @estreline much love and support to you ma'am for embarking on the noble task of translating, along with  @sienna7455 , sincerely, thankyou. looking forward to the finished product. i wonder what nicknames little dahai and little yinzi would get from you..

@zhouboy @Cynnamin for examining fan culture and @shin01  @yaoimazter78 @kmmyzz @ryogarvin13

for discussing &upholding LGBT rights.. see, this thread has room for ethics and advocacy!

but that is nothing to  @cart517 and @SueLyinn when they explained the food in the series. More of that guys, cmon! Food and our "Drug"? that is a natural combo worth exploring.

@hitokiri genki and auntie @sohocomo who looked to the sun, moon, and stars, for guidance..

i'm sorry, with all due respect. i don't believe in ASTROLOGY.

it's difficult to trick me. I'm generally skeptical about such things and I dispute everything and everyone. That's normal with us Capricorns. lol (getitgetit.) Amazing input auntie! :P

ofcourse to happycampers @ayasdai  @aeislaeigh @liesl , heroes who brought us the first glimpse of happycamp.

speaking of @liesl -- she singlehandedly put it on herself to identify the background music to our beloved series.. (mind you this was waay back when no list of an Official OST exists); then she rewatched the series godknowshowmanytimes just to assemble the show's continuity errors and pinpoint misplaced teaspoons, excessive beers, missing apples, vanishing hams etc. And as if that's not enough, she joined the 'detective club' and offered her own credible theories..

So now, with much concern, i petition we put her on the future cover package of the DVDs when they are released to serve as warning (youknow, like in cigarette packs) along with the caption.. CAUTION: BINGING THIS SERIES IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH :sweatingbullets:

@ryokise showing such admirable dedication that he even puts timestamps on a 2hour long shows just to highlight Johnnys' moments.. that way, we can comfortably skip to the important parts. seriously, thankyoo for the love.

@delishowz @ryansparks1982 @slowly92 @lainavi3 @lolalarue we dont really converse but you guys are always on my notifs, so thankyou.

This 400th stretch is also punctuated by the rise of conspiracy theorists and ADDICTED Detectives.

(i originally wanna go and call you guys "ADDICTECTIVES" but the "DICT" part sounds too pronounced, it sounds dirty.. as if all you do, is investigate DICTS.. :P anyway.. )

I took a backseat and enjoyed the ride as erudite people like @gashupingo @Solferine and so many more came up with all sorts of deductions and analyses of all things ADDICTED.

But at the same time, all these intriguing talk about stufftoys, sunglasses, matching bracelets etc. makes me wish these items could talk. (Like the BED here)

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS!!

Now Imagine this:

The Sunglasses probably would say something like: "Oh god Jingyu, dont ever ever take me off.. I like hugging your face like this.."

Or the matching bracelets would converse with each other like:

Johnny's Bracelet: "Oh man, He shook me soo hard last night, I clung for dear life on his wrist as he vigorously shook.. you know.. his cucumber ..must be all that tension from missing ZhoZhou."

ZhouZhou's Bracelet: "Tell me about it. This one went to town with his Chrysanthemum.. *Sigh* Atleast we got front row seats to the 'show'.."

Stufftoy: "ottoke.. is that the cause of their hand injuries."

Orange Happy Camp BunnyTail: -rolleyes- "..If someone here has the juiciest story atm.. *ahemahem* just sayin."

I take that back. Horny, Thirsty, Gossiping Items are creepy as frUck. We've got enough crazy fans. I like sunglasses, bracelets, and stufftoys being silent. Talking accessories is scary..

Now to everyone, especially to the many wonderful translators & updaters & theorists who i forgot to mention, as a gift, i leave you with this..

A Definitive proof of ZhouZhou's hand saying hello to JingYu's littlebig Johnny..

I know what you're thinking, this is probably another lame joke.

I can't blame you, I once posted about Johnny inserting himself on ZhouZhou here

This time, No symbolisms, No Joke. Just the Real Deal.

ZhouZhou purposely, deliberately, intentionally, touching Johnny's d!Ck.

Why? Why else.. For Research.. For Science.. For the Good of Mankind..

Enjoy.

(look how happy he is.)

Cheers! :star:Happy 400th Page Guys! :star:

Now, on a scale of 1 to BorFang.. how much annoyed are you with this long @ss post. hehehe

@thoron ohh honey booboo i got mentioned and for that i shall give you snaps! y'all that doughnut snaps

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13464-1355427259-1.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Zhouzhou and Wang DaLu are mutual followers now on weibo (Zhouzhou followed him first)

Ha! I wonder if Wang Dalu will become a kind of big brother figure for JY-ZZ!

Do ZZ and Hwang Chi Yeol follow each other at weibo too?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

I am kind of glad that JY found a friend in Wang Dalu. They shared quite similar back story to fame, right? Both were catapulted to sudden fame because of their romantic movie/series. Both played as high school bullies in that project. Both love interest were portrayed as adorkable, quiet person. LOL. In real life, I guess they share the same naughty boy image (though WDL might be more...promiscuous in this matter?).

I think WDL is a good man. From stalking his IG, I see him taking selfie with Hwang Chi Yeol (the Korean singer in ZZ's team) and sending HCY to the airport (or maybe they went to the airport together...). Exposure to good, creative people like WDL hopefully can make JY even more comfortable in his new environment and then he can distance himself to certain backstabbing "friend". :phew:

Now, I wonder why WDL did not take a selfie with ZZ? Someone did not allow that because of jealousy? LOL. #YuZhouConspiracy

@xix19xix Thank youuu. Having a dedicated youtube channel is valuable for international fans unable to access weibo :( oh yeah, do you have any link to Ray's original song about GH-BLY? I had not download that yet :( 

True that. Wang DaLu is a new rising star. If JingYu can collaborate with him or meet more people through his connections, I think JingYu will have a good shot to keep the momentum going and have a more diverse fanbase.

I remember that, in the Vivo Music interview (10:38), when asked about what he has to say to his fans, JingYu said that he is thankful for the support so far and hopes that fans will still support him in the future. He said that he is having a great time interacting with fans, and asked for suggestions to improve the interaction if there is any unhappiness. Evidently, JingYu cherishes his current fanbase a lot. He doesn't take us for granted and so asked humbly for any other better way to interact, if any. But, from his reply, I could also feel that JingYu knows his rise to fame so far is solely based on one popular work, and so he expresses his hope for his fans to continue to support his upcoming works, whatever they may be. So, yea, I hope JingYu can draw more fans into all of his works including Addicted Season 2 and his other historical drama series.

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Ha! I wonder if Wang Dalu will become a kind of big brother figure for JY-ZZ!

Do ZZ and Hwang Chi Yeol follow each other at weibo too?

Not mutual followers yet,  ZZ followed HCY before filming of Happy camp 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Not mutual followers yet,  ZZ followed HCY before filming of Happy camp 

Don't you think that ZZ is much better at PR than JY? In the past few weeks, ZZ had been following far more people than JY. I think he added 20+ while JY only added 6.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, thoron said:

wutt??

Edit: Apparently rapé is the French word for grated.

I like you already @sixte

Bienvenue sur le thread

(about "raped cheese")

Yes I saw It sounded strange when I wrote it, but I did not mind much. It is kind of cheesy indeed !

You say you like me. Very nice of you. Thank you. I will follow LaoYin's steps here, and not let see my inner feelings as long as I can...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gashupingo said:

So silent you guys. Are you guys watching the Run for Time S1 show to get a feel of how our two boys will play in this? 
If not, here is the Eng Sub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hceZTo5txNI&list=PLUM8x224JrX9dLTiYav0cAUx1kfnULz81&index=10

Woot! Thanks! I just watched the first episode (5-7 minutes into it) and the show looks very interesting! I wonder if JY-ZZ will have the chance to work together or have to run and save their own skin? LOL.

edit: Guys, you have to watch the show! It is hilariously funny, exciting and tense! I am watching the 1st episode of season 1 and my stomach hurts because of constant laughing!!!

now, if season 2 has JY-ZZ for 8 episodes, then that season will be very interesting indeed! Especially if the producers somehow make missions which emphasise their closeness.

Is there any news on whether JY-ZZ will star all 8 episodes of season 2?

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

This is what ZZ wrote on his update together with his pics:  许魏洲的自拍技术得到巨大提升!Baby们愚人节快乐哟  [XWZ's selfie-taking skills have improved a lot! Baby们 (plural), Happy April Fool's day.]

Speculation is that: 
1) JY is the one who posted this weibo because of the use of ZZ's full name. 
2) ZZ is referring to JY when using the word "baby" as JY has once told his fans to call him "baby".

Our conspiracy theory department could never take a break since there's always.. ALWAYS something like this that happened. Real life Addicted is SO much more fun than the series. :D

And of course tomorrow there will be no rest in our research department either since tomorrow's the filming, isn't it? Be prepared!

• Like 15

1 hour ago, purpleedamame said:

This is what ZZ wrote on his update together with his pics:  许魏洲的自拍技术得到巨大提升!Baby们愚人节快乐哟  [XWZ's selfie-taking skills have improved a lot! Baby们 (plural), Happy April Fool's day.]

Speculation is that: 
2) ZZ is referring to JY when using the word "baby" as JY has once told his fans to call him "baby".

Ohhh, that's why I thought the weibo's is kinda weird, haha. Quite a nice speculation.

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

now, if season 2 has JY-ZZ for 8 episodes, then that season will be very interesting indeed! Especially if the producers somehow make missions which emphasise their closeness.

Is there any news on whether JY-ZZ will star all 8 episodes of season 2?

Why not? They emphasize on the closeness of the TFBoys. I think ep2 is kinda funnier than ep1.
Not sure if they'll star in all 8 eps. I hope so though! 

• Like 5

This is a bit off-topic, but this is just too odd!

YvyKmsP.jpg

I live in Sweden and that yellow horse in the foreground is a "Dalahäst"  and is a very typical Swedish thing. What on earth is it doing on a Chinese tv show? Weird. JY joked about being from France, but maybe he's secretly Swedish. You never know! Or it's some cosmic message to me, from JY. Indeed it must be. ;)

Love the way he talks about ZZ in this interview. He's still such a GH-style forthright person when he answers questions. He's ever so polite, but I can definitely see him rolling his eyes inwardly, at certain questions... I'd love to see him interviewed by someone who brings out more of bitchy!Johnny, I imagine he's quite fun.

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Has this been posted already...if yes.., please indulge me since it needs to be reposted like a lot... coz the form-hugging, oh-so-tight white long-sleeved shirt  looks just  awesome on him:wub::wub::wub:

***wipes off drool on keypad***

That shirt is one size too small! There is no way he could walk safely in public using that shirt, right? Right? :D

Oh, Zhouzhou's photos are bit of odd. He has his ear piercing at the other ear, right? The left side, like Jingyu's? He looks handsome! Someone is going to be very happy tonight LOL. 

9 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Not sure if they'll star in all 8 eps. I hope so though! 

No info on this in the official announcement?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, purpleedamame said:

Speculation is that: 

I'm more interested in why he would dress up like that just to take selfies, it's like midnight in China already. 

• Like 7