3 hours ago, bearology said:

Thank you for still staying around and visiting the thread sada_org.gif 

@bearology I am happy that you keep on posting updates here. I started watching the web series last month and been hooked ever since. I appreciate all the people here for sharing their craziness. I am a YuZhuo believer for two reasons: First, they are great on and off screen; Second, after reading analyses and following the boys interviews. The two have special connection that they can't show to public eyes. I don't think ZZ will ever forget JY and vice versa, at least for me it was ZZ who admired and liked JY's personality first then JY falling for ZZ's charms and talents (not to mention that good looks are already given for their attraction). Never in my life that I dedicated this much time and indulgence just for knowing these two celebrities.

Edited by Naira Jeanne
  • Like 14

ZZ today - Beijing to Paris. 

ZZ will be attending LV and Moncler Fashion shows on March 7

Have a safe flight ZZ!!!!

Cr 宇宙警卫

Spoiler

006qqDUqgy1fdbwanl3gmj30zk1hce82.jpg

006qqDUqgy1fdbwaqb14sj31hc0zkhdu.jpg

006qqDUqgy1fdbwb31hwej30zk1hchdu.jpg

006qqDUqgy1fdbwawga43j30zk1hcnpe.jpg

006qqDUqgy1fdbwakhj1vj30zk1hcqv6.jpg

006qqDUqgy1fdbwasvaacj30zk1hchdu.jpg

Cr 放疯Fever

Spoiler

006ya9lRgy1fdbwu1prroj31to2qj4qp.jpg

006ya9lRgy1fdbwtzvdhaj31to2qje58.jpg

006ya9lRgy1fdbwucoxn0j31to2qi1kx.jpg

006ya9lRgy1fdbwu4hanij31tp2qh7wh.jpg

006ya9lRgy1fdbwu8v4uhj31to2qi1kx.jpg

006ya9lRgy1fdbwualfzaj31nn2hjavs.jpg

006ya9lRgy1fdbwtuzz55j31to2qi4q6.jpg

006ya9lRgy1fdbwtxwmf0j31to2qj4qp.jpg

006ya9lRgy1fdbwu6chz0j31to2qj7wh.jpg

Cr 月下上舞Wendy

Spoiler

6938f389ly1fdbwn87jvzj20zk1hcan1.jpg

6938f389ly1fdbwn9n0yzj20zk1hc49r.jpg

Cr VogueMe

Spoiler

006oGXVply1fdby1ngx4pj31jk2bbnpe.jpg

006oGXVply1fdby1nt0xcj31jk2bc7wk.jpg

Cr 爱街拍Fashion

Spoiler

006H3964ly1fdbwshup9ij31tp2qgx6p.jpg

006H3964ly1fdbws2znpdj31tp2qge81.jpg

006H3964ly1fdbws4zfcij31jy2bv1kx.jpg

006H3964ly1fdbws627hmj31tq2qfkjl.jpg

006H3964ly1fdbwsciw8kj31tp2qiqv5.jpg

006H3964ly1fdbwsj5azqj31tq2qf1ky.jpg

006H3964ly1fdbwseyjwwj31tq2qfx6p.jpg

006H3964ly1fdbwrz9v5cj31tq2qfu0x.jpg

006H3964ly1fdbwsgl11ij31tq2qgu0x.jpg

Cr RedMoon9294

Spoiler

006qapIlgy1fdbxhv9xs9j30qk0zfk33.jpg

006qapIlgy1fdbxi0lcyzj30qj0zejzg.jpg

006qapIlgy1fdbxic0m5jj31bf0zkgwc.jpg

006qapIlgy1fdbxhqej80j30hs0hs76y.jpg

006qapIlgy1fdbynff63rj30qm0zigs3.jpg

006qapIlgy1fdbynmakpvj30zi0qmjyi.jpg

006qapIlgy1fdbyn91vl5j30tj0m5jwi.jpg

ZZ's studio 

Spoiler

005SXUeply1fdc0rrne1uj31og2ioqva.jpg

005SXUeply1fdc0rvwzduj31og2io4qv.jpg

005SXUeply1fdc0s0jtxmj32kw3vbhdu.jpg

005SXUeply1fdc0rykzjwj30zc1h0kjm.jpg

005SXUeply1fdc0s5e8pdj31og2iokjr.jpg

005SXUeply1fdc0s9wb1ej31k82cbu12.jpg

LV weibo update

Spoiler

C6I9qPJUsAEyCY-.jpg

C6I9qPXVAAEMFYE.jpg

Looks like this is the venue for LV fashion show

Spoiler

Cr 洲坑里的狮子

006qboGcgy1fdbspz5alrj31a11x17wj.jpg

006qboGcgy1fdbsouji95j30go0ciq7m.jpg

ZZ's phone cover LOL

Spoiler
Spoiler

C6IpkUPUoAAnx1L.jpg

• Like 14

11 hours ago, sohocomo said:

I was doing some tarot for my best friend recently, and realized it’s been a few months since I did a spread on YuZhou. When I got to looking in my notebook, I discovered I threw a YuZhou spread back on New Year’s Eve, but never posted it! I don’t know why I didn’t post it (I think it was because I worked that weekend and then it got a little lost in other “real life” things…) Since today is 03/04 (it is still the 4th here in the US), 1 year since the French Excellence event that gave us so many wonderful sugarcandysweets (see page 170 if you’re not familiar with it), I decided today would be a good day to throw some YuZhou tarot. But I’ll start with the New Year’s spread first.

(Usual disclaimer: this isn’t fortune telling. Just consider it universally guided delulu inducement. :D)

2016/12/31

Hide contents

The question: 6 of Swords (reversed) - no escape, journey postponed, mental confusion, lack of movement

IIRC, when I did this spread, I was in the stereotypical “New Year, New Possibilities” frame of mind, and was trying to focus on what the new year would bring JY & ZZ. This 6 of Swords reversed, a card of stalemate and being stuck, initially made me think that the new year wasn’t going to be much different than the old year. It wasn’t until later I realized, this is the question - not if things are going to change, but if they are going to stay the same for our beloved YuZhou. That small difference in wording will mean a lot in a bit.

The background: The Sun - accomplishment, success, happiness, pleasure, joy, contentment

Happy card!! And very appropriate in our YuZhou Universe. Through 2016, JY & ZZ both excelled and made strong headway in the entertainment industry. ZZ’s album and concerts, topping the charts, becoming a sought after model for magazines and designers, etc. JY’s roles in Demon Girl and Guns & Kidneys (and now Red Sea), his appearances on DWS, his continued work in modeling, etc. And even if the sugarcandysweets are our self-induced delulu, they are a good indication of at least general goodwill and harmony (since neither of them has ever tried to separate themselves from or refute any of the ‘coincidences’.) Building off of the ‘question’ of the 6 of Swords (will they continue to be hindered?), the happiness and success of The Sun makes sense as the situation that leads up to the question.

The subject: 6 of Pentacles - gifts, stability, giving & receiving, help with finances, a supportive and kind relationship

This card indicates how the subject has tried to deal with, or what character traits have the most bearing on the situation. How many times has it been mentioned that JY & ZZ seem to be growing a network of connections within the industry, and, somehow, those connections lead to each other? JY meets XXX at an event. A month later ZZ meets XXX at another event. ZZ knows YYY from this work. JY now works with YYY on this project. And we can just imagine the mental/emotional support that comes with this sharing of experiences and resources. “You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours” isn’t just something for my R-18 delulu, and it can certainly add motivation to continue forward no matter what obstacles may occur.

(On a side note: when The Sun and the 6 of Pentacles show up together, it often indicates a strong desire and action to help children. ZZ did the charity for the blind, JY recently did the charity for the deaf. Add in all of the other charities they have supported over the last year - helping disaster victims, endangered animals, supporting schools, etc - they’re building some awesome karma if nothing else. It will have to come back to them at some point.)

The environment: Queen of Swords - strong, confident, emotionally cold, calculated, professional

This is the card of outside influences - family, friends, culture, society. In regards to the question of this spread, the Queen of Swords, I believe, denotes all of the different sources of conflict and friction, from the government down to nitpicky fans. Everyone who believes that their way is the right way and only way for JY & ZZ. It will be hard for the situation to change if there isn’t support for change. Actually, the Queen of Swords reminds me of a former supervisor I worked under. If something wasn’t his idea it was stupid and wouldn’t work, but the minute he decided it had been his idea, it was the greatest idea ever. The Queen of Swords is like that. Convince her that it’s her idea and all will be well.

The answer: Judgement - Rejuvenation, reward, atonement, acquiring a purpose, a change of position, accounting for one’s actions

Remember the initial question of the 6 of Swords reversed - will things stay the same for YuZhou? From my interpretation of Judgement - no! JY & ZZ have already been recognized for the effort and dedication they put into everything they do. As long as they continue in that same manner, they will continue to grow and be sought after for projects and work. They will reap the rewards of their efforts. It may not be swift, and it may not always be noticeable, but every little step is one step forward.

I’ve gotten into the habit when doing spreads on YuZhou of doing the 5 card question-answer spread, and then doing a 3 card past-present-future spread, something like a follow up for clarification. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn’t. I like this one from New Year’s Eve.

Past: 7 of Cups (reversed) - end of daydreaming, strong will, determination, action

If this card was right side up, it would denote someone who is all talk, someone who sits around and says “I’m going to do great things,” but never actually does anything. By being reversed, it says this is a person(s) who has the dream and is now going to make it happen, whatever it takes. Even though there were a number of missed and lost opportunities for JY & ZZ, career wise and within their relationship, they didn’t give up or let it stop them. “When one door closes...there’s always a window to crawl through.”

Present: 8 of Cups - abandoning this phase of life, a search for new paths, following your dream

Back in December, someone mentioned a Chinese tarot reader had indicated that YuZhou would be entering a “quiet time” for a few months, and not just because JY would be overseas filming. Here it is. I think the best way I can describe it is as putting desires aside for dreams. It’s not a bad or sad thing, though. When the 7 & 8 of Cups show up together, there’s creation of a vision at play. What may be seen as ‘walking away’ is actually just ‘taking the long way around.’

Future: Ace of Cups - joy, abundance, perfection, fulfillment, good things overflowing, fullness, faithfulness, love

There is not much I can add to this. All of the struggle, turmoil, separation, and pain will eventually yield the ultimate blessings.

A couple of side thoughts: The 5 card spread was made up of Swords (thoughts, beliefs, communication), Pentacles (business, talents, finances), and Higher Arcana (destiny, fate, guidance) - the public side of YuZhou. The 3 card spread is all Cups (emotions, relationships, love) - the private side of YuZhou. It all works together, but there is a definite separation between the two. Also, it isn’t exactly uncommon for multiple cards of the same suit to come up one after the other (all Cups 3 card spread), but it isn’t very common for it to happen either. When it happens like that, honestly, I get a little shiver and think a little deeper.

So, there’s the “New Year, New YuZhou” spread. Where has two months brought us?

2017/03/04

Reveal hidden contents

The question: 4 of Cups (reversed) - the beginning of action, new possibilities, new outlooks

Seeing as how I was thinking about the French Excellence event and what changes JY & ZZ have gone through in the year since then, this is actually a good definition of the question. They haven’t sat back and let things happen, but have moved forward and made things happen. I especially think of ZZ for the ‘new outlooks’. Even though he admitted that he didn’t think he could sing well, he has embraced the path of his music. And if we look at some of the photo shoots he did a year ago, and compare them to the ones he has done recently, he has grown into a magnificent model.

The background: The Magician - opportunities to use talents, skill, creativity, imagination, originality, self-reliance, the blending of the four elements

Does anyone here seriously question their talent or skills? If we think about what they have achieved, from what was honestly just one small acting gig, it’s pretty amazing. I like the aspect of blending of the four elements with The Magician. JY & ZZ can stand strong on their own, but together they’re unstoppable. They just make each other better.

The subject: The Heirophant - tradition, ritual, captivity, inactivity, concern for form over function

What a downer card! Makes you think of sparft and bans and extreme fans and petty industry insiders. Ugh! But, we have to go back to the question of the spread - how have they moved on over the last year? Given what we know, and what can be logically assumed, about the restrictions JY & ZZ have faced, outward compliance is the best course of action. It may not be what YuZhou (or we) want, but they would not have had any of the opportunities they’ve been able to build from if they had completely disregarded what was happening around them.

The environment: 9 of Pentacles (reversed) - threat, loss of security, danger

This is a little too perfect of a representation of the ‘outside forces’ on this situation. Going back to the known and assumed of what YuZhou has been through, this card reinforces the compliance of the Hierophant.

The answer: 9 of Cups - satisfaction, plenty, well being, sensual pleasures, success, security, wishes fulfilled

This seems more like a ‘final outcome’ rather than an answer to a question. But if the question is ‘what has changed?’ then this is a good answer to it. One year ago, the official ban of Addicted certainly left everyone involved with the production confused, worried, even scared. Then after Thai FM, that uncertainty for the future must have increased heavily. Now, after months of dedication and personal sacrifice, the future is certainly JY & ZZ’s for the taking.

For the 3 card spread, I tried to focus more on ‘where are they now’ rather than ‘what has changed.’

Past: 7 of Pentacles - cleverness, growth through hard work, good news, help will prove useful

I really don’t need to add anything here. Everything JY & ZZ have gained and accomplished has been through their fierce determination, with a touch of good will from others.

Present: Temperance - economy, patience, moderation, obtaining security through frugal management, balance in all areas of life

I think this really relates to the 8 of Cups in the 3 card spread from New Year’s. A balance between private and professional, desires and dreams, JY & ZZ (individually) and YuZhou (together).

Future: 4 of Wands - harmony, romance, new prosperity, rest, home, harvest, fruits of labor

Why do I feel I keep repeating myself? Probably because I do keep repeating myself. Like the Ace of Cups from the New Year’s spread, this 4 of Wands is just happiness and joy without bounds. Everything YuZhou works for will be gained.

I only wish I knew when...

wow you even tarot reads the both of them! so nice!

• Like 4

Tada Fanarts!!! (050317)

Translators: @gashupingo @ryokise @prima13facie Fuu_cuncui and Savannahyuen. 

Proofreader: @charlie10 Editors: @skeletonworks @HarukoYoshi @bearology

(PLEASE CREDIT "SHANGYIN SOOMPI FAMILY" if you're gonna translate this into other languages!!!!)

----------------------------------------

Fanart by 呼呼花

These are too cute and small so no spoiler

Aw, Zhou Meow can be very naughty and spoiled but he LOVES Huang Whale dearly and wholeheartedly (well at least I hope so laugh.gif)

006zvmMKgy1fdc2nxgdroj30gf0h1jvg.jpg

Awwww, poor Meow laugh.gif 

006zvmMKgy1fdc2nvx37rj30gf0gfacg.jpg

Like I said, he can be very naughty laugh.gif 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc2o0kzqaj30gf0iv0z7.jpg

Let's be pancakes together!

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc2o1teq8j30j60k2gvs.jpg

This is when Huang Whale was sick, Meow is so sweet awwwww lxhxiudada_org.gif

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc3djk2dnj30gf2s2nmu.jpg

A, B, C or D everyone?? lxhwahaha_org.gif 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc3dkw2adj30gf3voe81.jpg

This one refers to ZZ and JY most recent weibo update lxhwahaha_org.gif 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc3dap540j30gf21rdvv.jpg

Fanarts by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

Papa will do whatever Little Timmy wants mb_org.gif

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc2sw9ii6j30rs18uwt9.jpg

Daddy ZZ! Be careful Little Johnny will tell Papa JY ah!

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc2szs9e9j30rs13bn7o.jpg

I believe this one is when ZZ was filming that variety show, he held another kid so Little Johnny is not happy kl_org.gif 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc2uaxq6hj30rs13b139.jpg

We all know JY is afraid of bugs? Little Timmy is Papa's knight B)

**the slippers are talking to each other lmao**

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc2vg56e7j30qo11qgv3.jpg

I think this one refers to JY's role in Demon Girl. His character actually loves the princess but I think he just looks confused LOL

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc2vfa87tj30rs13bwm7.jpg

Little Johnny only loves Daddy ahhhh

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc2vjqgqcj30rs0jndnl.jpg

This maybe referring to JY going away for filming Red Sea

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc2voqtc8j30qo0qo0yk.jpg

This is my fav hahaha gza_org.gif 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc2wohwkwj30rs2pge2c.jpg

LOL I just can't with this :lol:

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc39jqu34j30rs49rb29.jpg

Little Johnny's nightmare hahah. So cute!

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc3l2ewp8j30rs15o443.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fdc3l1wlykj30iz0sg76d.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fdc3l21glbj30iz0sgtar.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fdc3l939ilj30iz0sgtal.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fdc3l8109tj30iz0sg0ud.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fdc3l6xoyvj30iz0sg0ua.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fdc3l4p71oj30iz0sgq42.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fdc3l6cauej30iz0sgtbc.jpg

Fanart by 從來都沒有想過我嗎UVYZ_夏樹

This one is from ZZ's photo from his MV and JY's IG post

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc3fjsw88j31jk67m7wk.jpg

Fanart by Yumi-寵溺Y2_YZ

We all know it's Meow ah 

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc3bi7jpnj30rs3lwb29.jpg

Fanart by JT-Project

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc3a82iggj30qn1kyh45.jpg

Fanart by MADYPOKEZ

If the photos are too small. Link here and here

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc38f1h9aj30sg7en7wi.jpg

006zvmMKgy1fdc38nlzo3j30sg7en7wi.jpg

Fanart by 粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc35bq2bbj30j60zo1ag.jpg

The artist twisted ZZ's weibo post hahaha

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc35durrlj30j60r5agz.jpg

B)

Spoiler

006zvmMKgy1fdc35lvz9mj30j626vtkg.jpg

• Like 14

Last spam cause ZZ is too adorable

Snowtime Premiere 040317

Cr Superman

C6JlNPcXQAAL3s8.jpg

Spoiler

C6Jsch1XQAACtDZ.jpg

Beijing to Paris 050317

Sorry I can't find any credit on the photo. Credit to the rightful owner.

LOL ZZ! What are you doing? I find that I always have to ask "ZZ, what are you doing?" "ZZ, what are you wearing?" :lol:

C6Jis2DVMAApglB.jpg

Cr daydreamer_-

Reading someone's message? :lol:

Spoiler

006CX6BMly1fdc0hm6hq4j30ye0qo79i.jpg

Cr deeply

:lol:

Spoiler

005uXdNNgy1fdc6kwmbonj31ts1ldqr6.jpg

I just can't with this boy hahahaha

Cr Nara7777

Spoiler

006ryF9Kgy1fdax8fd9kpj31kw1kw7ju.jpg

He has always been like that lmao

Spoiler

47404fc7ly1fdas0ohpdrj20nq0uu0wa.jpg

Maybe this is one of the reasons why JY fell in love with this boy, he loves rock music, he loves tattoo BUT he also loves Latin dance, pink phone case and pikachu and bling bling shoes (JY used al tease ZZ about bling bling shoes all the time before)

Then he can sing, he can compose, he can "practice" jiu jitsu with JY, he can pull JY back whenever JY gets lost in his own world. ZZ is really JY's little sunshine. I don't understand how people can spread crazy rumours about this Kitten. 

Should I dig my stash and make a post for ZZ and JY funny expression :lol:

Edit: some videos from UthelightV

Spoiler

Miss our whale

Spoiler

LOL

Spoiler

This fandom hahaha

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by bearology
  • Like 15

4 hours ago, Naira Jeanne said:

@bearology I am happy that you keep on posting updates here. I started watching the web series last month and been hooked ever since. I appreciate all the people here for sharing their craziness. I am a YuZhuo believer for two reasons: First, they are great on and off screen; Second, after reading analyses and following the boys interviews. The two have special connection that they can't show to public eyes. I don't think ZZ will ever forget JY and vice versa, at least for me it was ZZ who admired and liked JY's personality first then JY falling for ZZ's charms and talents (not to mention that good looks are already given for their attraction). Never in my life that I dedicated this much time and indulgence just for knowing these two celebrities.

you are so right! 

• Like 8

@adph - welcome to the soompi shangyin family kabayan!(kabayan is like co-citizen....a lot of filipino words have no direct translation...hahaha) enjoy your stay here....just ask questions and our great experts will give you an answer.....i miss our boys like a hungry baby wanting milk...hohohooho....im glad that both of them are busy though....do you think they call each other often?

i miss you all my soompi family baobeis.....we need updates and sugars from our boys.....we are suffering from yuzhoulose hypoglycemia...hahahahaha

• Like 7

Repeated post due to some error. Sorry.

Anyway...i also watched and follow this Heroin series last yr...until the ban and all those restrictions on Jingyu and Weizhou happened. But abit relieved later when they got their own shows...and music album.

• Like 4

许魏洲FanClub weibo update - ZZ landed in Paris

I don't know why but I find this photo very funny hahaha :lol:

006pCPy6ly1fdczl6t3w4j31eo240hdt.jpg

Spoiler

When this kitten landed, he's online straight away and guess who was online waiting for him?

YZ has this airport check in. Whenever they are flying somewhere, they will always online together before departure and after landing. Almost 99% of the time unless they are working. Too sweet!!!

006pCPy6ly1fdczl67hihj31eo240hdt.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fdczl7cupej31eo240e81.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fdczomtgk2j31cd20jhdt.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fdczona7wqj31eo240hdt.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fdczonyxnaj30p811thdt.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fdczolys8kj32661g4e81.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fdczooidbkj31o3142e81.jpg

Cr deeply (Beijing airport)

Spoiler

C6ONa6uUYAAMc3T.jpg

我们的街拍时刻 - Our Street Style weibo update

Spoiler

87029f0fly1fdd5gt55t9j21xg1abx6p.jpg

87029f0fly1fdd5gbo0g4j21xg2w6b2d.jpg

87029f0fly1fdd5f4sfmfj21xg2w6b2d.jpg

87029f0fly1fdd5hl2js6j21xg2w6nph.jpg

87029f0fly1fdd5gl2py6j21xg1abe82.jpg

JY - Shanghai Birthday Party 301116

Spoiler

Cr uuuops

CymNy5PXgAAAr3_.jpg

CymNy5OXcAI0Htj.jpg

YZ Daily News 060317

Cr 真爱瑜洲

Spoiler

69a5c08cly1fdcsuzpc89j20jg1z97cv.jpg

YZ manip

Cr YuZhou_办公室

Spoiler

005F5085ly1fd9kulo2zbj30oo0gedid.jpg

Cr YuZhouStudio19520

Spoiler

006qo2bbgy1fdd2kguhk0j30nu0hsmz2.jpg

Fanart by 东北我瑜哥

Spoiler

006rglFRly1fdc8v3g2ouj31kw147q78.jpg

• Like 17

ZZ - Snowtime Premiere 040317

Cr eversince

Spoiler

006E15uegy1fdcsenzim1j32p820ye84.jpg

006E15uegy1fdcsex59zsj329u3h0u12.jpg

006E15uegy1fdcseskikqj33h02bc1l2.jpg

006E15uegy1fdcd3fjjgdj32bc1jku0x.jpg

006E15uegy1fdcct8xwxdj33342bcx6u.jpg

Cr 许魏洲个站_GreenLight绿光

Spoiler

C6Mq2WzUYAA4HIS.jpg

C6Mq3I2U0AAcu9X.jpg

C6Mq3xhVUAAiF4L.jpg

Cr 许魏洲国际后援会

Spoiler

C6NNNBpU4AA4vM0.jpg

C6NNN4AUoAAcxaW.jpg

Cr InstantCrushZZ

Spoiler

C6NySohUsAAJldM.jpg

C6NyTYsUYAADd-k.jpg

C6Ny6C_U4AAY1qq.jpg

C6Ny6-oVMAA0Uj9.jpg

Cr _Time_Of_Dreams

Spoiler

C6ONiidU4AAMrsU.jpg

C6ONlRdUwAEQLr-.jpg

C6ONmnIUsAAOOPN.jpg

C6ONjzGVAAA9R_P.jpg

HD FANCAM

Spoiler

FMV. So cuteee

Spoiler

• Like 15

The Boys' schedule

ZZ - Moncler and LV Fashion Show in Paris. Info here

ZZ - 第24届《东方风云榜》March 27th. Info here

ZZ - The 5th V-chart Award. April 8th Info here

JY - Red Sea Operation filming until May. Estimate date: May 31st 

IIRC, JY may have one event for OSM in April but not confirmed yet.

• Like 18

11 hours ago, gesseki said:

@adph - welcome to the soompi shangyin family kabayan!(kabayan is like co-citizen....a lot of filipino words have no direct translation...hahaha) enjoy your stay here....just ask questions and our great experts will give you an answer.....i miss our boys like a hungry baby wanting milk...hohohooho....im glad that both of them are busy though....do you think they call each other often?

i miss you all my soompi family baobeis.....we need updates and sugars from our boys.....we are suffering from yuzhoulose hypoglycemia...hahahahaha

Hi there! @gesseki  thank you for you're warm welcome! "Kababayan" is the right term for "Co-Citizen" though i appreciate you for making and effort in looking for the filipino term of co- citizen :) do i think they call each other often? i do hope :) i mean why not? 

I am still enamored to all of the fan arts that you all guys have made, you are all amazing putting all of the time and effort for #YuZhou 

Guys, am i going crazy? i am so obsessed with them; I kept on watching Xu Wei Zhou's Walk Slowly in YouTube (mind you the only chinese term that i know is "Chao Fan" which means "Fried Rice" :D ) and now experiencing Last Song Syndrome and for days now I kept thinking about Huang Jing Yu and Wei Zhou, (well most especially Huang Jing Yu) such as what are they doing now? do they call or text each other? i also kept asking myself if its true that they "communicated" thru their clothes and accessories or are they really in a secret relationship with each other? I kept in imagining how difficult it was for the both of them to "hide" they're relationship in the public eye. 

oh my when can this stop? do they have recent matching clothes and accessories? 

• Like 10

许魏洲FanClub weibo update

Parrot says hi!

Spoiler

006pCPy6ly1fddforrdytj31n42n0qv6.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fddfoqrqjaj33vc2kwhdu.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fddfouiz3cj33v82kzx6q.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fddfovttu6j32ij3yx7wi.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fddfoy8j1jj31og2ioe87.jpg

ZZ - Snowtime Premiere 040317

Cr ever since

Spoiler

C6Pj4u3VMAAgMhk.jpg

C6Pj4u1UsAEkEAI.jpg

Cr CRANK

Spoiler

C6PG0dVUYAAWJRB.jpg

C6PG0dZUsAAaEXd.jpg

C6PG0ddUsAEUwEK.jpg

C6PG0dfUwAEJ8zL.jpg

Lihao IG post. I'm wondering if this is ZZ's finger :lol:

Spoiler

C6PC2j7VMAA6IfW.jpg

Cr Fanart by tuh_high_la

Spoiler

006ud1q8gy1fddd8e9qttj30n20ojgoq.jpg

Sally is so good! At least they are much much much closer to each other now T.T ZZ has been online weird hours like 4 - 5am since JY went away. Poor boys!

http://www.miaopai.com/show/6XgEuyOgfc4LC7ppRLCKCA__.htm

Spoiler

be0e81dbgy1fddexhh2psj20ku0ku40c.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

cr zZhouluv

C6PdAm_U0AAalFl.jpg

• Like 14

11 hours ago, bearology said:

5MilesLove weibo update

我在欧洲打电话给你
还来不及放下行李
幸福可不可以像里程累积
当我飞过几千公里
@许魏洲ZZ 

006vBjclly1fdcgp6hbz3j315120ynpd.jpg

This song if I'm not wrong

I'm in Europe calling you... B)

Reveal hidden contents

It's their message for each other haha... they are 'sweet' these two! Communicating through songs, very romantic JYZZ, we know!lol.. Our cutest dearest boys..Sigh..! God bless and embrace you two!

• Like 10

10 hours ago, bearology said:

许魏洲FanClub weibo update - ZZ landed in Paris

I don't know why but I find this photo very funny hahaha :lol:

006pCPy6ly1fdczl6t3w4j31eo240hdt.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

When this kitten landed, he's online straight away and guess who was online waiting for him?

YZ has this airport check in. Whenever they are flying somewhere, they will always online together before departure and after landing. Almost 99% of the time unless they are working. Too sweet!!!

006pCPy6ly1fdczl67hihj31eo240hdt.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fdczl7cupej31eo240e81.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fdczomtgk2j31cd20jhdt.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fdczona7wqj31eo240hdt.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fdczonyxnaj30p811thdt.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fdczolys8kj32661g4e81.jpg

006pCPy6ly1fdczooidbkj31o3142e81.jpg

Cr deeply (Beijing airport)

Reveal hidden contents

C6ONa6uUYAAMc3T.jpg

我们的街拍时刻 - Our Street Style weibo update

Reveal hidden contents

87029f0fly1fdd5gt55t9j21xg1abx6p.jpg

87029f0fly1fdd5gbo0g4j21xg2w6b2d.jpg

87029f0fly1fdd5f4sfmfj21xg2w6b2d.jpg

87029f0fly1fdd5hl2js6j21xg2w6nph.jpg

87029f0fly1fdd5gl2py6j21xg1abe82.jpg

JY - Shanghai Birthday Party 301116

Reveal hidden contents

Cr uuuops

CymNy5PXgAAAr3_.jpg

CymNy5OXcAI0Htj.jpg

YZ Daily News 060317

Cr 真爱瑜洲

Reveal hidden contents

69a5c08cly1fdcsuzpc89j20jg1z97cv.jpg

YZ manip

Cr YuZhou_办公室

Reveal hidden contents

005F5085ly1fd9kulo2zbj30oo0gedid.jpg

Cr YuZhouStudio19520

Reveal hidden contents

006qo2bbgy1fdd2kguhk0j30nu0hsmz2.jpg

Fanart by 东北我瑜哥

Reveal hidden contents

006rglFRly1fdc8v3g2ouj31kw147q78.jpg

Our Baobeis are going strong with each other ;)).. and everything else's going strong and stronger for them too, I hope and believe :))..

• Like 8

ZZ's Instagram update:

Whoops, haven't really been keeping up this week and didn't know he had an event for Moncler. He looks so good here though! Side note: It's the first time ZZ tagged people isn't it? Don't know why I bother to note this down xD

Spoiler

May be my delulu thinking, but these days ZZ have been putting up the "stage" kind of smile. Ever since JY's away... hmm. Am I the only who notices this? Lol. I could be wrong, after all since I'm not that good in analysing. But to me, it does seem so. Any thoughts? Idk.

Also, congratulations to our forum for reaching 3M views! I've been reading and reading in between my free times. So far I've read page 1-975 and 1200-1541 and grew really attached to this forum. I have to say it's a really wonderful and tragic journey to here but we're still going on, which is pretty impressive. So thank you to everyone who's here in this forum ^^

• Like 17