I love this fandom! You guys are amazing and hilarious. @jingyuzhou holy moly. Even a pencil warrants a "wear what." Only thing going in my mind right now is how the hell did he do that. Doesn't look like there's any string attached to it. JY is a god! And now he's helping ZZ ace his thesis.

@dahliasaysmeow wow, what a keen eye. I was just watching the bts again this morning with that sports bottle. Who would have known that it would pop up again. I'm also happy that ZZs getting some collaboration with worldwide famous bands. That's really great for him. Ugh. Two days is a long wait to wait for. 

@bearology we're here! Keep posting please. we love your updates. 

• Like 16

On 3/1/2017 at 9:55 AM, bearology said:

Before I start my usual spam, let's gza_org.gif gza_org.gif gza_org.gif gza_org.gif gza_org.gif gza_org.gif our boys! I feel like a proud sister today!

---------------------------

JY ON TV!!!!! His ad for OSM is now aired on TV!!!! Finally!!!! sada_org.gif 

ZZ will be singing Chinese version for Snowtime Animation Ost. Eng version by Simple Plan.

Edit: The movie will be released on April 1 and on March 4 Simple Plan will be coming to China and looks like Simple Plan and ZZ will be on same stage lxhxixi_org.gif 

Not 100% confirmed yet but this is a very very very very good opportunity for ZZ!!!!!! Fighting ZZ!!!!!

Cr 电影冰雪大作战

006D5nExgy1fd75wg76q6j33vc2kwqv5.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

006D5nExgy1fd75wf08zuj30qo16f176.jpg

This song. Sounds like something ZZ would sing. I believe he will do well!

Reveal hidden contents

---------------------------

VOTE FOR ZZ 第24届《东方风云榜》

I know even though you guys don't post but there are lots of people lurking right. Please like so I know that I have not been talking by myself the whole time LOL. Vote for ZZ!!! Voting will end on March 7. You don't need weibo or anything to vote. Just click on the blue button next to ZZ's name. One day 1 vote for 1 IP. ZZ is currently no 2

Link http://musiczt.pptv.com/zt/2017zt/fm1017/index.html

Reveal hidden contents

Screencaps by qqueenOoO

C5zdWXeUwAAKJHU.jpg

C5zdWXnUsAAWn6M.jpg

C5zdWXJVUAEFllf.jpg

LOL...@bearology.. we are here, you've not been talking to yourself lol.. yes, I guess most of us are on 'lurking' mode most of the time now until JY's back with us maybe haha.. THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR INFO & UPDATES on our boys.  MUCH APPRECIATED! Please remember, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. The faithful YuZhou Addicts are here always ;))).. Loving and supporting our boys with you, quiet but ALERT all the time for our boys news ;)).. Thankyou Bearology ~~..Big hugs to you for all your posts..xx

• Like 11

Don't forget to vote for ZZ guys!!!!

http://musiczt.pptv.com/zt/2017zt/fm1017/index.html

------------------------------

凤凰时尚 weibo update.

Video

Spoiler

2 more new photos from ZZ's Leon Mag photoshoot.

Spoiler

80e3e3d0ly1fd9g54pp7ij20qe0yb12s.jpg

80e3e3d0ly1fd9g55buntj20qe0ymajj.jpg

80e3e3d0ly1fd9g55o4y0j20qe0yrqdp.jpg

Fanart by JT-Project :tongue:

Spoiler

006yjIkfgy1fd8yb8da6pg30fg0fk450.gif

By Withchuu (Phone Wallpaper)

Spoiler

C5-OuCIUYAAjbH8.jpg

C5-OvCGUoAEs02w.jpg

C5-Otw2UwAAmEsQ.jpg

C5-Oum5VAAAGO-g.jpg

C5-4R4_WYAEy6O-.jpg

C5-4SisWQAAVmCd.jpg

Fan made ZZ doll. So so cuteeee ahhhhh

Cr haiyin1004dol

Spoiler

C569_s8VAAA9slk.jpg

C56-BDRUYAEGZgB.jpg

Cr mhmp135

Spoiler

C57JB0_UYAIoQy_.jpg

C57JDSLVMAEn4Gw.jpg

• Like 14

ZZ - Snowtime Premiere tomorrow March 4 at 3pm (JW Mariott Hotel - Beijing)

**LIVESTREAM PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!**

mb_org.gifmb_org.gifmb_org.gifmb_org.gifmb_org.gifmb_org.gif

Spoiler

006pCPy6ly1fd9g4sckywj30xz1ez1kx.jpg

JY - this article mentioned about the Cultural Counselor of Chinese Embassy in Morocco visited Red Sea shooting scene. They met the director, producer, main casts and some guest casts. Jingyu name was mentioned as one of the main casts. 

mb_org.gifmb_org.gifmb_org.gifmb_org.gifmb_org.gifmb_org.gif

http://cn.chinaculture.org/portal/cms/listCmsInfo!viewInfo.action?selId=425313d5170f4c648037429c1c0f6666&isMobile=y

Spoiler

b728c58fgy1fd9jsxo7fij20ku112jzp.jpg

b728c58fgy1fd9jsymknwj20ku112n5f.jpg

ZZ - Charity for BAZAAR. ZZ's handprint clay? was auctioned

Spoiler

Cr fillaHK

00664bAZgy1fd9s4eezmrj30kr0xfjv5.jpg

00664bAZgy1fd9s4ewy0lj30k00zkgob.jpg

00664bAZgy1fd9s4e3milj30ku0o5dj7.jpg

00664bAZgy1fd9s4f2e6tj30k00dctas.jpg

JY - Charity for Hearing-Impared Children. Awww ZZ did a charity for visual impaired children before.

Spoiler

006wjXOcly1fd9mgad95bj30rs15o7wh.jpg

006u6uFmly1fd9mk21x6mj30zk0qoqd3.jpg

------------------------------

ZZ - Photoshoot. Cr 凤凰时尚

Video

Spoiler

Gifs

Spoiler

Cr Blackenroses

006qPxZzgy1fd9hhx9mhlg30g00g07wi.gif

006qPxZzgy1fd9hgn41xdg30g00g0u0x.gif

006qPxZzgy1fd9hfgz1ueg30g00g0x6p.gif

006qPxZzgy1fd9hedws7jg30g00g01ky.gif

006qPxZzgy1fd9hen1j3sg30g00g0hdu.gif

Random YZ. The CP Pose!

Spoiler

006pCPy6ly1fd9g4sckywj30xz1ez1kx.jpg

006wjXOcly1fd9mgad95bj30rs15o7wh.jpg

• Like 13

JY replied to comment from WuXin (one of the hosts from Happy Camp - JY and ZZ recorded happy Camp together before)

Translated by Ryo

Wuxin: What the hell (commented to JY most recent weibo post last night)

JY: 帅哭了鬼[污] (So handsome that the ghost cried [污])

Screencap by aeon_jnt

C5_gZYVWgAEuhIz.jpg

Edit: ZZ - Changsa to Beijing 261216. He looks so good in bright colours and turtleneck!!!

Cr HAIZZ

C5_Ok-QVMAAwEKD.jpg

Spoiler

C5_Ok5iVAAAzY5m.jpg

C5_Ok91VAAERkjR.jpg

C5_Ok5iU8AEwNhg.jpg

Edited by bearology
  • Like 15

Hi guys! i am new here. YouTube commenters have sent me here, ok here it goes. almost 3 weeks ago i accidentally stumbled Heroin Web Series in YouTube. I wasn't really expecting that it will be about a BL type of a series though i have watched a few japanese BL movies in the past. I started at episode 8 or 9 i think and then lo and behold i was hooked and re started on episode 1 and finished the whole season in one  sitting (i think i slept around 3 am in the morning) and like most of you got hooked on YuZhou or ZhouYu (pls correct me if im wrong) and like most of you got disappointed that it was cancelled by the chinese government. And even if im so late with this whole fan base (1 year later) . i need your help because i am obsessed with them especially with Huang Jing Yu :-) I have watched some of their fan meetings in china and thailand thru youtube and somehow i could see that they got the chemistry. now i have some few questions to all of you. 

1. There was this one youtube video that was subbed by i guess a vietnamese fan, the video contains Zhou and JingYu's "kiss marks" or bug bites? on their necks and then a few items such as that they have same rings on each of their hands and that they commented i guess on their weibos accounts? now i dont understand vietnamese so maybe  somebody here can briefly explain to me what is that video all about? i have this feeling that the video "suggests" that they are secretly in a relationship? but i could be wrong haha. 

2. i started reading this thread on page 1 and now im on page 271, haha! and to be honest i got a litlle bit diWeizzy on reading the the comments and post by the fans (im at still at the level of familiarizing myself with the page and what not's) so i read there that Huang Jing Yu deleted his posts related to heroin series, even the picture of the cake that the mother of Wei Zhou baked for him. i just wanted to know what happened after that? did he continued deleting his weibo posts relating to the heroin series? did he deliberately want to cut off his past with the heroin series for the fear of affecting his career such as specualtions to his sexuality etc.. etc... 

3. I have read somewhere that Wei Zhou comes from a well off family in ShangHai is that true? how about Huang Jing Yu? 

4. today is March 4, 2017 I want to know, whats the real score with Wei Zhou and Huang Jing Yu?  are they friends? do they have gf's now? do they still follow each other on weibo? because a fan who commented in youtube that they dont follow each other on instagram which made me sad :( i mean why?

I hope somebody helps me because im having withdrawal effects from this show and from both of them especially with Huang Jing Yu!

Thank You!  (btw im from the Philippines, any Filipinos here?)

• Like 8

Heyyo and welcome to this thread @adph Hope u'll enjoy ur stay here :D I'll try to answer ur questions I guess. Keyword: try.

Spoiler

Well, of course the video's suggesting that they're in a secret relationship, we all are too here! :tongue: And to answer ur question, yes they were bite marks spotted on both ZZ and JY a few times and this happened when they were in the same city. Perhaps someone else can provide a picture or two since I'm on mobile and unable to lol. They have worn couple items many times, you can refer to bearology's Wardrobe of Love on the first page's Miscellaneous section. The couple rings weren't posted by JY or ZZ himself but rather their fan's analysis and investigation LOL.

Spoiler

[spoiler alert lol] dun dun dun! Fans guess that JY did that to protect ZZ and his friends. There's a few reasons to this but I only remembered one which is... those pictures of ZZ he posted had a lot of dirty comments, so yeah. Also, this was after the Esquire(?) Photoshoot where it's seen that there were these three staffs that laughed at ZZ when he was... bending. Plus, there was a guy who got overly familiar with ZZ, all touchy touchy. About JY and his habbit of deleting weibo posts... The answer is yes, he did delete more posts after that. He deleted whenever the posts neared the 50th, obviously keeping the 50th for something. Turned out that he was keeping it for a Yuzhou related post aka picture of him with a *5mileslove whale!

*5mileslove is a popular YuZhou account on weibo... a very suspicious one, though. Many thinks JY and ZZ are related to them.

Spoiler

Uhh, don't have any proves of this. But I've seen ZZ with at least two cars which looked pretty fancy to me. Also, someone who plays many instruments are probably well-off though, since instruments are pretty expensive for most I think. JY wasn't from a poor family but probably not as well-off as ZZ.

Spoiler

Yeah, they are friends I'm sure. Whether they're together or not, well, I believe they are xD And yeah they follow each other on weibo but not Instagram. I'm not sure why not Instagram but if I'm not wrong, ZZ created his Instagram acc near the Thai FM so... maybe they were already banned from any interactions with each other by that time. Not sure though, I have a poor memory lol.

Hope that help, goodnight ^^

Edit: @victorianlegend ayeeee great work there bruh keep it up! I've never done tracing but I can see myself failing at it (anything with 'em real eyes and nose, in fact LOL. I can draw real eyes, but not the specific eyes hence it fails ;-; Every eyes are really different and specific, at least u nailed that haha!)

• Like 10

@adph- Yo fellow junkie! Welcome! I won't be your dealer 'cause my own stash is running low low low low low! But I can try to help you out with your first withdrawl. Been there, done that thing, ya know!

So, *rubs hands* I'm gonna tell you a story. A flavoury tale. Thiis was how it went-

Spoiler

Not so once upon a time, there lived two ice cream flavours, K and W. One in Shanghai, one in  Dandong (I ace in remembering these details, so, if proved wrong, you don't know me, got it? Good). One day, they met in a Ice Cream van named Duh, We Are Addicted. Peeps of the van put them into one secluded freezer which was a new thing to them. But it also made them realize that they were better when together. Soulmate Flavours. They were happy, everything was sunny, people were puking rainbows and stuff. BUT then entered Mr. Voldemort, or the group of guys who weren't getting any from their wives. Anyway, so, Voldy threatened the K and W to sprinkle lemon on their flavours and make them into smoothies with a few broccolis thrown in it if they dared to appear in a same van or even in a same pakage. The Flavours were thrown into a loop of "what to do, what not to do" and they decided to go underground with no apparent  connection between them whatsoever. They severed all social ties. But the people of the valley believed that Dragon Warrior (Black&White, Ying&Yang, two flavours, ring any bell? No? Well...) was alive and would emerge someday. Though K and W emerged separatly but it was noticed (even by aliens) that they began to communicate in codes. (Because YOLO guys). They used crypted pegions (who flew online on seperate tracks) to exchange words. They started to wear wickedly similar pakaging, they went to the same Ice Cream dealer. They even used same songs to signal that the IC van was near. Same peeps began to market, support and advertize their flavours which had mingled long ago and could not be separated as solely KW. There were heaps and heaps and heaps of evidences. There stil are. As for those "marks", it is believed that W likes to have a bite of K. As for the current status, Voldy is still there but possibily getting some as his mood is a tad better. The Caps of out ship announced yesterday that the codes of the Flavours have changed into "Thesis" and "Pencil" and we are expecting a smooth sailing ahead. 

We are the fandoms that CODED! So, in order to decode, you have to do some moonwalking to the earlier pages and you MUST check out the first page of this thread. I'm the weirdoof this fam, so, don't pay heed to me. Peeps here are very talented, helpful and dedicated. The'll will show you way. I'm just high on sugah! And if you wanna hand me a straight jacket. I'm all in, babe. 

#YuZhou_Forever!

Abbie.

• Like 12

@abhishikta I love you! You have a very wicked sense of imagination of what went that between YZ. It's great. Had me laughing (but had to keep it down since I'm in public and not in my house. 

@victorianlegend you did great. Better than me when I draw portraits of anyone. I agree with @dahliasaysmeow

@adph welcome fellow pinoy addicts! Edit: I'm a Filipino too. 

I have a theory on a ZZ VTR/Short film he did for iFashion. But have to go look for it in Youtube. It's really interesting since I see some the same motifs and themes used in his other pictures and in MV Fun/放。

• Like 7

@1blankstare- I love you, too!!! *fling myself at you and cling like a koala* Hugsies!!:wub: I'm glad that my bouts of craziness have put a smile on you. (Ain't I the smooth talker?) :w00t: But I agree that I have a vivid imagination with a barmy sense of humour!B) That reminds me, are you the one that left comments on my fics on wattpad? 'Cause, your display pics are same and I thought it was you but never asked.:huh:  Anyways, my fluffy fluffy hugs and love for ya, babe! *kissy face*

Have a great weekend!

Abbie

• Like 3

9 hours ago, dahliasaysmeow said:

Heyyo and welcome to this thread @adph Hope u'll enjoy ur stay here :D I'll try to answer ur questions I guess. Keyword: try.

Hide contents

Well, of course the video's suggesting that they're in a secret relationship, we all are too here! :tongue: And to answer ur question, yes they were bite marks spotted on both ZZ and JY a few times and this happened when they were in the same city. Perhaps someone else can provide a picture or two since I'm on mobile and unable to lol. They have worn couple items many times, you can refer to bearology's Wardrobe of Love on the first page's Miscellaneous section. The couple rings weren't posted by JY or ZZ himself but rather their fan's analysis and investigation LOL.

Reveal hidden contents

[spoiler alert lol] dun dun dun! Fans guess that JY did that to protect ZZ and his friends. There's a few reasons to this but I only remembered one which is... those pictures of ZZ he posted had a lot of dirty comments, so yeah. Also, this was after the Esquire(?) Photoshoot where it's seen that there were these three staffs that laughed at ZZ when he was... bending. Plus, there was a guy who got overly familiar with ZZ, all touchy touchy. About JY and his habbit of deleting weibo posts... The answer is yes, he did delete more posts after that. He deleted whenever the posts neared the 50th, obviously keeping the 50th for something. Turned out that he was keeping it for a Yuzhou related post aka picture of him with a *5mileslove whale!

*5mileslove is a popular YuZhou account on weibo... a very suspicious one, though. Many thinks JY and ZZ are related to them.

Reveal hidden contents

Uhh, don't have any proves of this. But I've seen ZZ with at least two cars which looked pretty fancy to me. Also, someone who plays many instruments are probably well-off though, since instruments are pretty expensive for most I think. JY wasn't from a poor family but probably not as well-off as ZZ.

Hide contents

Yeah, they are friends I'm sure. Whether they're together or not, well, I believe they are xD And yeah they follow each other on weibo but not Instagram. I'm not sure why not Instagram but if I'm not wrong, ZZ created his Instagram acc near the Thai FM so... maybe they were already banned from any interactions with each other by that time. Not sure though, I have a poor memory lol.

Hope that help, goodnight ^^

Edit: @victorianlegend ayeeee great work there bruh keep it up! I've never done tracing but I can see myself failing at it (anything with 'em real eyes and nose, in fact LOL. I can draw real eyes, but not the specific eyes hence it fails ;-; Every eyes are really different and specific, at least u nailed that haha!)

Thank you for your quick reply @dahliasaysmeow i got goosebumps when i was reading your posts! there's got to be something going on between these 2 cute boys! :) 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, abhishikta said:

@adph- Yo fellow junkie! Welcome! I won't be your dealer 'cause my own stash is running low low low low low! But I can try to help you out with your first withdrawl. Been there, done that thing, ya know!

So, *rubs hands* I'm gonna tell you a story. A flavoury tale. Thiis was how it went-

Reveal hidden contents

Not so once upon a time, there lived two ice cream flavours, K and W. One in Shanghai, one in  Dandong (I ace in remembering these details, so, if proved wrong, you don't know me, got it? Good). One day, they met in a Ice Cream van named Duh, We Are Addicted. Peeps of the van put them into one secluded freezer which was a new thing to them. But it also made them realize that they were better when together. Soulmate Flavours. They were happy, everything was sunny, people were puking rainbows and stuff. BUT then entered Mr. Voldemort, or the group of guys who weren't getting any from their wives. Anyway, so, Voldy threatened the K and W to sprinkle lemon on their flavours and make them into smoothies with a few broccolis thrown in it if they dared to appear in a same van or even in a same pakage. The Flavours were thrown into a loop of "what to do, what not to do" and they decided to go underground with no apparent  connection between them whatsoever. They severed all social ties. But the people of the valley believed that Dragon Warrior (Black&White, Ying&Yang, two flavours, ring any bell? No? Well...) was alive and would emerge someday. Though K and W emerged separatly but it was noticed (even by aliens) that they began to communicate in codes. (Because YOLO guys). They used crypted pegions (who flew online on seperate tracks) to exchange words. They started to wear wickedly similar pakaging, they went to the same Ice Cream dealer. They even used same songs to signal that the IC van was near. Same peeps began to market, support and advertize their flavours which had mingled long ago and could not be separated as solely KW. There were heaps and heaps and heaps of evidences. There stil are. As for those "marks", it is believed that W likes to have a bite of K. As for the current status, Voldy is still there but possibily getting some as his mood is a tad better. The Caps of out ship announced yesterday that the codes of the Flavours have changed into "Thesis" and "Pencil" and we are expecting a smooth sailing ahead. 

We are the fandoms that CODED! So, in order to decode, you have to do some moonwalking to the earlier pages and you MUST check out the first page of this thread. I'm the weirdoof this fam, so, don't pay heed to me. Peeps here are very talented, helpful and dedicated. The'll will show you way. I'm just high on sugah! And if you wanna hand me a straight jacket. I'm all in, babe. 

#YuZhou_Forever!

Abbie.

Thanks for your warm welcome and quick reply ! @abhishikta i got more goosebums when i was reading you're posts! love it! 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

@abhishikta I love you! You have a very wicked sense of imagination of what went that between YZ. It's great. Had me laughing (but had to keep it down since I'm in public and not in my house. 

@victorianlegend you did great. Better than me when I draw portraits of anyone. I agree with @dahliasaysmeow

@adph welcome fellow pinoy addicts! Edit: I'm a Filipino too. 

I have a theory on a ZZ VTR/Short film he did for iFashion. But have to go look for it in Youtube. It's really interesting since I see some the same motifs and themes used in his other pictures and in MV Fun/放。

hello ! from philippines with love!   @1blankstare 

Edited by adph
wrong tagging
  • Like 3