@bearology I didn't say this before, but thanks for all your posts and updates! I have been voting for ZZ since you posted the link. :)

Omg, i don't know how you guys do it, I was feeling pretty nervous for ZZ today. I actually haven't even watched the full clip of the performance yet. So much contact embarrassment! X_______X Was he kind of nervous today too? I think i felt doubly nervous for him because it's a canadian band and i'm canadian as well (although i usually don't listen to much simple plan). So i want it all to go well for ZZ. Ahhhhhh! And ZZ accidently hit somebody?? X_______X

• Like 10

Cr 月下上舞Wendy

6938f389ly1fdaw7kp7ylj21hc0zktjk.jpg

6938f389ly1fdaw7nxr1mj20zk1hcws8.jpg

Spoiler

6938f389ly1fdaw7jwxb5j20zk1hc4ch.jpg

6938f389ly1fdaw7lfi5ij20zk1hc7fq.jpg

6938f389ly1fdaw7m8p3oj20zk1hcwt9.jpg

6938f389ly1fdaw7n1gnlj20zk1hcn8z.jpg

Cr 到此为止的白色

4ee49bf5ly1fdaw9eobztj21kw16ohdv.jpg

Spoiler

4ee49bf5ly1fdaw8sb7oqj216o1kwe83.jpg

4ee49bf5ly1fdaw92wg2qj21kw16ohdw.jpg

4ee49bf5ly1fdaw98eiy2j21kw16ohdv.jpg

4ee49bf5ly1fdaw8wlqv5j216o1kwqv7.jpg

4ee49bf5ly1fdaw8o8njaj216o1kwqv7.jpg

Edit: Cr BCY

C6D8Ba9VMAA9kmV.jpg

Spoiler

C6D8Ba6U8AEhXQJ.jpg

C6D8Ba6VMAEZMPF.jpg

@crystalclear18 I think he was nervous today. Overall the performance sounds good but the sound is so bad (because of livestream?) and it was quite short too so I can't really hear ZZ probably. Hopefully there will be HD fancams. 

Edited by bearology
  • Like 15

So cute when they call him Timmy LOL. Please exchange number guys, would be awesome if Simple Plan will one day be special guests in ZZ's concert :tongue:

Spoiler

Cr 许魏洲国际后援会

Spoiler

006tf5VCgy1fdawp6rrinj31kw2dc1l6.jpg

006tf5VCgy1fdawl6f25pj31kw2dctsd.jpg

006tf5VCgy1fdawkxu9euj31kw2dc4q5.jpg

Cr BubbleSheep

006pvaMbgy1fdaxkaih2tj30u0190n39.jpg

Spoiler

006pvaMbgy1fdaxk7lrkpj30ks0v5q74.jpg

006pvaMbgy1fdaxkjv1suj30u019010e.jpg

006pvaMbgy1fdaxkc57pzj30u0190ah9.jpg

006pvaMbgy1fdaxlt8fbhj30mh0xntd5.jpg

006pvaMbgy1fdaxlrwv9aj30ly0wwdla.jpg

006pvaMbgy1fdaxmzky4cj30oz11ggr5.jpg

006pvaMbgy1fdaxk6dby5j30qo13xqfm.jpg

006pvaMbgy1fdaxki2210j30u0190n42.jpg

Cr DoubleJ1107

006DqhW3gy1fdaxkqgmj8g30br0ave83.gif

Spoiler

006DqhW3gy1fdaxhpmrc6g30b40b3u0y.gif

006DqhW3gy1fdaxi306o2g30b40b5hdu.gif

And

Spoiler

JY was online right after the livestream. Poor whale, probably busy filming and rushed to watch livestream when he could :(

• Like 11

http://www.simpleplan.cz/en/index.php/simple-plan-perform-englishchinese-version-heroes-feat-xu-weizhou/

rok5ZFh.png

Cr 电影冰雪大作战

Spoiler

006D5nExly1fdb12lo5itj313z0qowp4.jpg

Cr 星星林林-XXLL

Spoiler

006r5dDuly1fdb1316m1bj30pi19caki.jpg

006r5dDuly1fdb13d5worj30kk10jjx4.jpg

006r5dDuly1fdb13bdldfj30pi19cdno.jpg

006r5dDuly1fdb12xn6e0j30pi19c12d.jpg

006r5dDuly1fdb135tblkj30xc1natnp.jpg

006r5dDuly1fdb12jad6gj30pi19cjyr.jpg

006r5dDuly1fdb12tdel9j30w91lcwp1.jpg

006r5dDuly1fdb12p0zjmj30x11mp7kf.jpg

006r5dDuly1fdb138oyisj310i1svqea.jpg

Cr superman

C6EHt53VAAAjnb2.jpg

Spoiler

C6EHt54VUAAL5Ma.jpg

Cr Lighthouse

Spoiler

C6D1Mw4U8AAbWVW.jpg

C6D1QBjUYAA2aof.jpg

C6D1PBBVMAEM5a-.jpg

Cr (Beginning_Only许魏洲)

Spoiler

C6D0eWyVAAAPn9I.jpg

C6D0eXvU4AEP_iL.jpg

C6D0TZ9U0AAUt2f.jpg

C6D0TZ9UsAEMcjd.jpg

C6D0TZ_U0AEiOCF.jpg

YZ manip. This fandom has reached to a level that I feel after a few years if I look back at these manip, I will assume they are real photos LOL

Spoiler

Cr zZhouluv‏

C6DcVSOUoAAJH2n.jpg

• Like 16

On 3/4/2017 at 0:37 AM, adph said:

3. I have read somewhere that Wei Zhou comes from a well off family in ShangHai is that true? how about Huang Jing Yu? 

This directly answer your question, it's interesting to know more^_^

Spoiler

no problem :wub: @adph

• Like 12

Better video of ZZ singing the movie theme song of "Snow Time" with canadian group Simple Plan : Via YouTube:

Spoiler

I was doing some tarot for my best friend recently, and realized it’s been a few months since I did a spread on YuZhou. When I got to looking in my notebook, I discovered I threw a YuZhou spread back on New Year’s Eve, but never posted it! I don’t know why I didn’t post it (I think it was because I worked that weekend and then it got a little lost in other “real life” things…) Since today is 03/04 (it is still the 4th here in the US), 1 year since the French Excellence event that gave us so many wonderful sugarcandysweets (see page 170 if you’re not familiar with it), I decided today would be a good day to throw some YuZhou tarot. But I’ll start with the New Year’s spread first.

(Usual disclaimer: this isn’t fortune telling. Just consider it universally guided delulu inducement. :D)

2016/12/31

Spoiler

The question: 6 of Swords (reversed) - no escape, journey postponed, mental confusion, lack of movement

IIRC, when I did this spread, I was in the stereotypical “New Year, New Possibilities” frame of mind, and was trying to focus on what the new year would bring JY & ZZ. This 6 of Swords reversed, a card of stalemate and being stuck, initially made me think that the new year wasn’t going to be much different than the old year. It wasn’t until later I realized, this is the question - not if things are going to change, but if they are going to stay the same for our beloved YuZhou. That small difference in wording will mean a lot in a bit.

The background: The Sun - accomplishment, success, happiness, pleasure, joy, contentment

Happy card!! And very appropriate in our YuZhou Universe. Through 2016, JY & ZZ both excelled and made strong headway in the entertainment industry. ZZ’s album and concerts, topping the charts, becoming a sought after model for magazines and designers, etc. JY’s roles in Demon Girl and Guns & Kidneys (and now Red Sea), his appearances on DWS, his continued work in modeling, etc. And even if the sugarcandysweets are our self-induced delulu, they are a good indication of at least general goodwill and harmony (since neither of them has ever tried to separate themselves from or refute any of the ‘coincidences’.) Building off of the ‘question’ of the 6 of Swords (will they continue to be hindered?), the happiness and success of The Sun makes sense as the situation that leads up to the question.

The subject: 6 of Pentacles - gifts, stability, giving & receiving, help with finances, a supportive and kind relationship

This card indicates how the subject has tried to deal with, or what character traits have the most bearing on the situation. How many times has it been mentioned that JY & ZZ seem to be growing a network of connections within the industry, and, somehow, those connections lead to each other? JY meets XXX at an event. A month later ZZ meets XXX at another event. ZZ knows YYY from this work. JY now works with YYY on this project. And we can just imagine the mental/emotional support that comes with this sharing of experiences and resources. “You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours” isn’t just something for my R-18 delulu, and it can certainly add motivation to continue forward no matter what obstacles may occur.

(On a side note: when The Sun and the 6 of Pentacles show up together, it often indicates a strong desire and action to help children. ZZ did the charity for the blind, JY recently did the charity for the deaf. Add in all of the other charities they have supported over the last year - helping disaster victims, endangered animals, supporting schools, etc - they’re building some awesome karma if nothing else. It will have to come back to them at some point.)

The environment: Queen of Swords - strong, confident, emotionally cold, calculated, professional

This is the card of outside influences - family, friends, culture, society. In regards to the question of this spread, the Queen of Swords, I believe, denotes all of the different sources of conflict and friction, from the government down to nitpicky fans. Everyone who believes that their way is the right way and only way for JY & ZZ. It will be hard for the situation to change if there isn’t support for change. Actually, the Queen of Swords reminds me of a former supervisor I worked under. If something wasn’t his idea it was stupid and wouldn’t work, but the minute he decided it had been his idea, it was the greatest idea ever. The Queen of Swords is like that. Convince her that it’s her idea and all will be well.

The answer: Judgement - Rejuvenation, reward, atonement, acquiring a purpose, a change of position, accounting for one’s actions

Remember the initial question of the 6 of Swords reversed - will things stay the same for YuZhou? From my interpretation of Judgement - no! JY & ZZ have already been recognized for the effort and dedication they put into everything they do. As long as they continue in that same manner, they will continue to grow and be sought after for projects and work. They will reap the rewards of their efforts. It may not be swift, and it may not always be noticeable, but every little step is one step forward.

I’ve gotten into the habit when doing spreads on YuZhou of doing the 5 card question-answer spread, and then doing a 3 card past-present-future spread, something like a follow up for clarification. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn’t. I like this one from New Year’s Eve.

Past: 7 of Cups (reversed) - end of daydreaming, strong will, determination, action

If this card was right side up, it would denote someone who is all talk, someone who sits around and says “I’m going to do great things,” but never actually does anything. By being reversed, it says this is a person(s) who has the dream and is now going to make it happen, whatever it takes. Even though there were a number of missed and lost opportunities for JY & ZZ, career wise and within their relationship, they didn’t give up or let it stop them. “When one door closes...there’s always a window to crawl through.”

Present: 8 of Cups - abandoning this phase of life, a search for new paths, following your dream

Back in December, someone mentioned a Chinese tarot reader had indicated that YuZhou would be entering a “quiet time” for a few months, and not just because JY would be overseas filming. Here it is. I think the best way I can describe it is as putting desires aside for dreams. It’s not a bad or sad thing, though. When the 7 & 8 of Cups show up together, there’s creation of a vision at play. What may be seen as ‘walking away’ is actually just ‘taking the long way around.’

Future: Ace of Cups - joy, abundance, perfection, fulfillment, good things overflowing, fullness, faithfulness, love

There is not much I can add to this. All of the struggle, turmoil, separation, and pain will eventually yield the ultimate blessings.

A couple of side thoughts: The 5 card spread was made up of Swords (thoughts, beliefs, communication), Pentacles (business, talents, finances), and Higher Arcana (destiny, fate, guidance) - the public side of YuZhou. The 3 card spread is all Cups (emotions, relationships, love) - the private side of YuZhou. It all works together, but there is a definite separation between the two. Also, it isn’t exactly uncommon for multiple cards of the same suit to come up one after the other (all Cups 3 card spread), but it isn’t very common for it to happen either. When it happens like that, honestly, I get a little shiver and think a little deeper.

So, there’s the “New Year, New YuZhou” spread. Where has two months brought us?

2017/03/04

Spoiler

The question: 4 of Cups (reversed) - the beginning of action, new possibilities, new outlooks

Seeing as how I was thinking about the French Excellence event and what changes JY & ZZ have gone through in the year since then, this is actually a good definition of the question. They haven’t sat back and let things happen, but have moved forward and made things happen. I especially think of ZZ for the ‘new outlooks’. Even though he admitted that he didn’t think he could sing well, he has embraced the path of his music. And if we look at some of the photo shoots he did a year ago, and compare them to the ones he has done recently, he has grown into a magnificent model.

The background: The Magician - opportunities to use talents, skill, creativity, imagination, originality, self-reliance, the blending of the four elements

Does anyone here seriously question their talent or skills? If we think about what they have achieved, from what was honestly just one small acting gig, it’s pretty amazing. I like the aspect of blending of the four elements with The Magician. JY & ZZ can stand strong on their own, but together they’re unstoppable. They just make each other better.

The subject: The Heirophant - tradition, ritual, captivity, inactivity, concern for form over function

What a downer card! Makes you think of sparft and bans and extreme fans and petty industry insiders. Ugh! But, we have to go back to the question of the spread - how have they moved on over the last year? Given what we know, and what can be logically assumed, about the restrictions JY & ZZ have faced, outward compliance is the best course of action. It may not be what YuZhou (or we) want, but they would not have had any of the opportunities they’ve been able to build from if they had completely disregarded what was happening around them.

The environment: 9 of Pentacles (reversed) - threat, loss of security, danger

This is a little too perfect of a representation of the ‘outside forces’ on this situation. Going back to the known and assumed of what YuZhou has been through, this card reinforces the compliance of the Hierophant.

The answer: 9 of Cups - satisfaction, plenty, well being, sensual pleasures, success, security, wishes fulfilled

This seems more like a ‘final outcome’ rather than an answer to a question. But if the question is ‘what has changed?’ then this is a good answer to it. One year ago, the official ban of Addicted certainly left everyone involved with the production confused, worried, even scared. Then after Thai FM, that uncertainty for the future must have increased heavily. Now, after months of dedication and personal sacrifice, the future is certainly JY & ZZ’s for the taking.

For the 3 card spread, I tried to focus more on ‘where are they now’ rather than ‘what has changed.’

Past: 7 of Pentacles - cleverness, growth through hard work, good news, help will prove useful

I really don’t need to add anything here. Everything JY & ZZ have gained and accomplished has been through their fierce determination, with a touch of good will from others.

Present: Temperance - economy, patience, moderation, obtaining security through frugal management, balance in all areas of life

I think this really relates to the 8 of Cups in the 3 card spread from New Year’s. A balance between private and professional, desires and dreams, JY & ZZ (individually) and YuZhou (together).

Future: 4 of Wands - harmony, romance, new prosperity, rest, home, harvest, fruits of labor

Why do I feel I keep repeating myself? Probably because I do keep repeating myself. Like the Ace of Cups from the New Year’s spread, this 4 of Wands is just happiness and joy without bounds. Everything YuZhou works for will be gained.

I only wish I knew when...

• Like 13

ZZ is Esquire Mag - March Issue cover 

006pwVc7ly1fdbaggp9oej309k0da75d.jpg

Spoiler

006pwVc7ly1fdbaggbqdnj30il0okjtj.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fdbagfvkbij30iq0ozdhw.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fdbagej2l0j30ip0oo409.jpg

006pwVc7ly1fdbage5gp4j30ip0bymy1.jpg

JY - Shanghai Birthday Party 301116

Spoiler

Cr cantabile_a

006qRtw9gy1fdatk4mrygj30rs15ogum.jpg

006qRtw9gy1fdatkhnwbmj30rs15ogwz.jpg

006qRtw9gy1fdatkdpfqzj30rs15o7jc.jpg

006qRtw9gy1fdatkezb1kj30rs15ogyh.jpg

006qRtw9gy1fdatkdpfqzj30rs15o7jc.jpg

006qRtw9gy1fdatkc4rp1j30rs15onai.jpg

006qRtw9gy1fdatkgdjb2j30rs15ogub.jpg

006qRtw9gy1fdatk8319xj30rs15oh2g.jpg

006qRtw9gy1fdatk698e6j30rs15ogx1.jpg

006qRtw9gy1fdatka7mlij30rs15onb4.jpg

ZZ - Snowtime Premiere 040317

Spoiler

Cr yinyuetai

C6FFgD-VAAAumVB.jpg

JY - livestream exercise 201116

Spoiler

Cr 烟垂NN_抹茶Xi

687f0ebfly1fdb1syfwxqj21kf2tc7vp.jpg

687f0ebfly1fdb1t3t6f7j21jt2r8b29.jpg

687f0ebfly1fdb1ss6jyqj21mj2leb29.jpg

687f0ebfly1fdb1t57q44j21i72odkgs.jpg

687f0ebfly1fdb1t1ddk0j21l02tckjl.jpg

687f0ebfly1fdb1strbxxj21jr2r41ku.jpg

687f0ebfly1fdb1swt6ouj21c72dq7sx.jpg

687f0ebfly1fdb1svcdl5j21gh2dze7g.jpg

687f0ebfly1fdb1t7mn6lj21iw2pm4qp.jpg

This is from Esquire Mag account. Just wondering if they know about YZ and 26? If not, oh well fate always play a very important role in this fandom LOL

Spoiler

sttsTYv.png

By 0307jy. SO HANDSOMEEEEE!!!!

Spoiler

C6FMPfKVUAE87jJ.jpg

C6FMO1oUsAEqbeo.jpg

Like auntie mentioned, yesterday was 1 year since French Excellence Award Night. The only event T.T Haiz anyway, let's throw back some photos. 

LtPQ7B5.gif

Spoiler

Cr on pics

85kmGqW.jpg

2UyoUVL.jpg

Ch1S9TI.jpg

whmJALm.jpg

0neTyWh.jpg

v59VlOc.jpg

Dx4aeHa.jpg

9rUcgRj.jpg

n6scjVJ.jpg

12hlfCl.jpg

ZZ mysterious messy hair LOL B) If you check out fancam, you will see ZZ was trying to fix his hair and JY's smirk B) 

Spoiler

4sRKJCY.jpg

1c8wXck.jpg

• Like 15

I was going to post a better vid of ZZ but it was already posted. He's so cute and all smiley. 

ZZ did great in his performance with Simple Plan. I, too, feel he was a bit nervous, and felt a bit embarrassed too. Don't worry ZZ Its your first time performing with a famous band. You'll get better when you perform more with others. Hope you stay contact with them! 

It seems Simple Plan is trying to expand to Asian countries. First collaborating and making songs with zone one Ok Rock and now ZZ. I hope they make more musics and this will be ZZ's opportunity to breaking into US mainstream or this collaboration will lead to more connections with other rock bands. 

Kinda wish ZZ did covers in youtube too. This way he gets more fans outside of China. It's a great way to get people into you too. 

Now for the ifashion video. Watch it while you can. It might get deleted afterwards due to copyright. Very Long essay in the spoiler. 

Spoiler

Before we start, you might want to set some time for yourselves, and get some drinks and food. It might take you about 20 minutes to finish reading this. 

This is my analysis and interpretation of iFashion video they made with ZZ. Anyone know if Yaohui is the same director for the Fun MV? Oh and while watching this I thought this was Fun because of the video. I didn't notice the song was not Light and thought it was his last single Fun, and I was wondering why the lyrics in the beginning was for light. (Total dumb moment of mine.) let's get to it. 

Analysis:

Im just guessing this video is connected to ZZ's life in abstract form, through the Directors. Could be that the director is a close friend of both men or have been following them since Shangyin days. (Have no idea but the song and this video are references from ZZ's Fun MV.) Very interesting since Light leads back to Shangyin and to JY and FW. Lots of themes and symbolization going on in the video and I feel convoluted at times.

So I might have missed little details. Feel free to add, change some details or make up your own totally interpretation and analysis of this video. Plus it better when other people says their views and their own ideas and interpretations on things like these. It's always nice to see other's POV. 

The setting. There's a natural light source from the sun and then a man made from the lamp. Both are also warm and yellow contrasting with ZZ's clothes which is cold and shades of blue/black. The room is all warm except ZZ in cool tone colors. Why is that?

The scene starts out with him sleeping on a couch. It's daytime and yet he's sleeping. Which could mean daydreaming. There's a turned on lamp, and yet it's daytime. Why turn it on when there's a perfect source of light outside? Which could mean that the lamp a stand-in for Whale-Dono? I've always had a thought that JY is the sun and ZZ is the moon and together combine they're LIGHT. As both gives light day and night. 

Next scene looks hazy and unclear and sometimes a static-y scene interrupts, much like a dream. In this scene he looks melancholic and sad, waiting for some and searching that person at the same time. At the same time the 光 comes on and ZZ turns his back facing the camera. Before that, there's words on ZZ's back that says "Blind For Love" (ahh!) and a ship with a red dragon.

I think that red dragon symbolizes ZZ because he is red in 5mileslove. ZZ guarding his ship(YZ/ZY?), himself. He's unsure and guarded of himself and feelings (you can see this the most when he gets emotional during the Addicted fanmeets. After turning he takes of his hood. Which has meaning of taking of the blindfold or prejudice against what you thought you know kind of deal. (I hope I'm making sense I cant find the right words for this atm.) So with this either means he's reach an understanding that love knows no bound kinda thing or just gaining a higher understanding of something. 

Next scene, ZZ toss and turns with scenes of him and the lamp being focused many times. (Question why is it focused if there's no meaning behind it?) Then in Dream ZZ, just like dreams, it's hazy and choppy. But he's looking for someone. He uses a small flashlight and it's blue colored, in contrast with the red/orangey light that keeps popping up. The small flashlight (blue light too, reminds me of JY's IG pic) could stand for the Moon which is ZZ. He's the small soft and gentle light.

In those scenes he goes from warm to cold to warm colors back and forth, searching for something(or someone.) When he got stuck in the colder area, when he was trying to open a door, he swallowed. Usually means that he's nervous or scared. It's a reflex of a person that says he's uncomfortable (in this context. If it was showing food and person, it could mean desire and or hunger for something/someone. The the camera pans to him with his hands blocking his eyes, symbol for people who are scared tends to be blind or in the dark.

The next couple scenes shows him still searching, despite a big red ligh shining on him (Spafrt?). It's like a big warning signal (resembles an exit sign also) and an eye, like "you're under watchful eyes, careful", yet ZZ threads on.

After that we see ZZ out in the open again. Like he emerge as someone who's a better person, understand things more now, and he isn't blind by prejudice and hate. Hence the Blind For Love. I'd say during his search he found something or someone that gave him strength to keep moving. He's at the top of the building and free, looking out the sceneries, i.e. The Shanghai buildings (? Which is ZZ's hometown and JY's current home. Hmm) 

We see ZZ looking at the window watching the rain. Then he wakes up back in his room. And it's daytime, but throughout the Dream state it was dark or nighttime. Both scenes ends with him sad and emo-ish. At the end of it all he seems tired, too. 

Interpretation:

Its weird Id say the director captured ZZ's youth and life in a nutshell in this video. 

What left me lasting impressions to me were two things. The lamp light (like seriously I get why you need a lamp in the room, but to turn it on when it's daytime? But ZZ could have been too tired at night time to turn it off and the lamp went on till day time. But why did they focused it too many times? Alluding to JY?) and the glaring red light.

How I interpret all this is basically what has happened to ZZ and his current status. The red light thing has me pondering. Is it a way of telling he's being watched? Not just fans but by everyone/media and the government? That red light really looked like those stages light or prison lights. Always following your moves. Also I mentioned an exit sign, one wrong move and your out? I dunno. Lol. 

Funny thing the character 光 on the video is highlighted of red and blue shades. Just like 5MilesLove. But the best thing is the collar. What was supposedly JY buying a collar (for who and why?) then reappearing in ZZ's. ZZ's image has always been a kin to a cat or kitty. And having a collar on him means someone currently "owns" him. (Basically means he's taken. No touchy-touchy, boy or girl.) 

well that's my take in this video here^. Anyways it's up to the actual director to actually explain everything, lol. Thanks for taking your time to read this whole thing. I'm sure I was all over the place and repetitive, but I tried to keep it one cohesive. 

Oh Another cool thing. While I was making this^, Auntie @sohocomo's readings, the NY spreads one pretty much sums up what I'm trying to say in the spoiler. Love the spreads and your stories!

@bearology I think they're a fan and knows what 2 and 6 means, but not as deep as fans do. Most magazines search things about the people they hire. And wants fans to get on with their magazines. But if I'm wrong then it's just one of those coincidences then. 

• Like 13