Johnny's & Timmy's daily activities since the Thai FM (041716)
Source:  jy_zz_loverboy

Spoiler

Day 139 (090316)

Spoiler

day_139.jpg

Day 140 (090416)

Spoiler

day_140.jpg

Day 141 (090516)

Spoiler

day_141.jpg

Day 142 (090616)

Spoiler

day_142.jpg

Day 143 (090716)

Spoiler

day_143.jpg

Day 144 (090816)

Spoiler

day_144.jpg

Day 145 (090916)

Spoiler

day_145.jpg

YuZhou Daily
Source:   真爱瑜洲

Spoiler

[090516]

Spoiler

69a5c08cjw1f7ii6cqqjqj20jg3gq4qp.jpg

[090916]

Spoiler

69a5c08cjw1f7n2x2i01qj20e840ze81.jpg

@bearology Sorry, this is a bit late.. just read your message, logging in after several days. I have to attend to some family matters and I'm still not quite done yet.. So many pages to back read too.. :(

• Like 22

1 hour ago, bearology said:

My Soompi family, let me present you the third post of YuZhou - Wardrobe of Love. If you have missed the other posts, here Part 1, Part 2. As always, all pics credit to the rightful owners. I only combined them together to avoid adding too many photos.

Some rambling before I start. From my first post, I didn’t think it would last until the third post. Why? Because it has been 146 days since YZ public separation, they didn’t have any public events or photoshoots together and they are not under the same company as well so.... However, oh dear! Just look at the length of this post and you will know what I mean lxhhuxiangmobai_org.giflxhhuxiangmobai_org.giflxhhuxiangmobai_org.gif Ok, let’s start!

Let's look at some old pieces that have been recycled by YZ.

I want to start with this LV top. I mentioned about this top in part 1. This is quite overwhelming so please bear with me :sweatingbullets:. JY wore this first back on 14/06 during his photoshoot for OK! x HJY x Olay ad. ZZ wore it during his livestream photoshoot for L’Officiel on 29/06. Then, ZZ wore it again for his OK! Thailand Magazine photoshoot on 28/07. The first 2 photoshoots were back in June. JY’s Olay clip was released not long after that. I’ve been keeping an eye for ZZ L’Officiel photoshoot photos. They released one or two photos from this shoot around the first week of August but not with this top. I thought because this top was spotted quickly by CPF that JY wore it not long ago so they decided not to release this photo.

Then tada, the boys’ photos with this top were included in all three magazines (Life Style Magazine, L’Officiel Magazine and OK! Thailand Magazine) for September issue. Either the boys have planned it so damn good or its just simply FATEYVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif

Hide contents
0ZNKBzB.jpg

The second recycled item is this J or I love you shirt from D&G (it doesn’t matter whether it’s J or I anymore after yesterday I guess). ZZ wore this for his L’Officiel photoshoot 29/06. Yesterday, JY wore it for BAZAAR event 09/09. ZZ also wore another J Love You top from D&G, same collection on 30/07 for his concert in Thailand. Delulu: ZZ “J, love you” ZZ “I love you” JY “Yes, I love you too” Case closed CRxOr1h.gif

Hide contents
gw4Mbjz.jpg

The third item is this Jimmy Choo shoes. ZZ wore it first for YoungChic Magazine photoshoot back on 15/03. Then JY used it for Esquire Photoshoot - July? Issue. ZZ used it again for his concert in Thailand on 30/07 and 31/07 to the airport. Actually, this is not the only Jimmy Choo shoe that YZ wore.

Hide contents
4EGy80v.jpg
qUWa1D5.jpg

Forth item, Emporio Armani *blush* (refer to part 2) ZZ pic - 21/07 @ airport SH - BJ

Hide contents
TjMww5m.jpg
YL2Vq6u.jpg

Last item in this category is “JOHNNY” couple phone case (refer to part 2), JY was first spotted using this around 16/07 and he is still using it right now. Pic in spoiler, JY at BAZAAR Gala Dinner last night 09/09. Today he was still using it at Beijing Airport.

Hide contents
bjlaN9f.jpg
Cr9x_LsUMAA2Vde.jpg

Since we are talking about accessories, lets talk about these infamous BVLGARI rings. JY bought this ring and I remember after that, we were all looking at ZZ’s fingers everytime he made his appearance lol. Anyway, we saw what we were looking for on 13/08 ZZ’s ShangHai concert. He didn’t wear the exact same ring but you know BVLGARI ring is pretty famous in this fandom and I am damn sure that ZZ knows it. So by wearing this ring (and necklace pedant) for his last concert, it is really something 9LtURmd.gif

Hide contents
A1vFsDI.jpg
11yD0Lg.jpg
6JAdDl4.png

A few more couple accessories (from whale and monkey)

Hide contents

MoKV2n3.jpg

Now let’s move on to brands. Once JY likes a brand, he will keep using that brand over and over again. Interesting thing is, ZZ will start using that brand later on (ZZ never uses these brands before, you want to know who is YZ’s stylist? refer to part 1). 

First brand, D&G of course. How many times we have seen JY wearing a whole D&G outfit? Millions? JY went to D&G show so he’s sponsored? Ok let’s talk about ZZ only. The first D&G outfit ZZ wore - his first award and big stage (refer to part 2). Second one - J Love You outfit - Thailand Concert while singing that infamous song (refer to part 2). And the most recent one is ShangHai concert. He was wearing this outfit while singing MoonLight, Dust with "Da Hai x 3”, reading letter to fans with lots of someone says and a confession he’s no longer single. Hang on, one more. He wore this singing Simple Love!!!! YVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif Oh my! I screamed that night. Side note: YZ wore this brand so much to the point where I can actually recognise their clothes. I guessed the suit JY wore for BAZAAR from D&G even before seeing this weibo post lxhhuxiangmobai_org.gif

Hide contents
YODoZud.jpg

Next brand, DSquared2. JY obsessed with this brand. Please see spoiler and you will agree with me lxhhuxiangmobai_org.gif For ZZ, he started wearing this brand for his Thailand Concert 30/7, then again for his ShangHai promotional filming (couple white shirt) and concert (jeans) 13/08.

Reveal hidden contents
UJOWKR8.jpg
MHY5OX1.jpg
vqF0eFg.jpg
iLtKIzd.jpg
3Ls2ChW.jpg

Thailand Concert
4jmgk4E.jpg

Shang Hai
dSRLthO.jpg
V0VvU5e.jpg

Third brand is ACNE Studio. This one, ZZ actually used it first. ZZ wore this shoes for SHFM (20/02) then again for 音悦大来宾 interview 01/04. JY wore the white sneaker for his photoshoot in March. Then the pants was around 2/6, white shirt around 5/6 - both for DWS recording and black T-shirt for his recording (the show with the lip logo lol) on 4/7. ZZ used the white sneaker JY wore back in march on 07/09 for his NetEase livestream. Some only-fans claimed that they gave this to ZZ. Err I don’t believe only fans didn't know that JY wore this before and just accidentally bought the exact same one for ZZ months later? Well if its true, thank you for giving this to ZZ :phew:

Hide contents

SHFT 20/02 and 音悦大来宾 interview 01/04

KHthG72.jpg

DWS recording

rjtvsbm.png
TbJNX0T.png
(Lip Logo :lol:) show

75GugTH.jpg

nUL3kVX.jpg

Forth brand - Balmain. Again JY obsessed with this brand, especially their jeans (refer to part 1). Recently, ZZ had a photo shoot wearing this brand and another photoshoot in Thailand 29/07 wearing the white top from Balmain.

Reveal hidden contents
d8DBHf4.jpg
v95m5KR.png
vEZPM7L.jpg
iwKOvPu.png

Fifth brand - Etro. Please refer to part 2. I’m going to drop in 2 more items from this brand since the last post

Reveal hidden contents
3lSANNZ.png
2LOchkT.png

Sixth brand - Giuseppe Zanotti. Please refer to part 2. Just adding one more item from JY for this brand.

Reveal hidden contents
3hP569w.jpg

Next brand is HBA. IIRC JY wore this brand first. Then fan gave YZ these two as CP gifts? Interesting how JY chose to wear it during that painful TFM and ZZ wore it right the next day after that lxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.gif

Reveal hidden contents
LPkklub.jpg
N0DVMFR.jpg

Then Triendiano. ZZ actually wore lots of this brand during ShangYin days. Not long ago, JY was spotted wearing this brand again. Note: except for the school uniform, all ShangYin outfits were actors’ outfits - said by ZZ IIRC. If you refer part 1, you can see YZ do have a few couple outfits in ShangYin. In an interview back then, they did mention about going shopping together. Just wondering if they started having this idea of sharing wardrobe/couple outfits now because of SY? CRxOr1h.gif

Hide contents
1fLmVSa.jpg
aEK08N1.jpg
DE9HevF.jpg

Last one is not a brand but Designer Alexander T Zhao. JY attended her fashion show first even before the second ban. Then ZZ used her clothes for his album cover (who recommended for you ah ZZ? CRxOr1h.gif). And recently they were still using clothes from this designer.

Hide contents

KNxreD5.jpg

Ok, now individual items. First is this Givenchy top. Refer to part 1. Quick summary, JY lost his luggage on 27/03 from BJ-ChangSa. His old manager posted in weibo for help. ZZ wore it for his first FanMeeting in Beijing 25/06. Back then I assumed that meant JY found his lugguage lol. Now I believe he actually found his lugguage. Our street style released JY’s photo wearing this top. Judging from his hair, this photoshoot might have been taken around March.

Hide contents
a4TaiY6.jpg

Next top, H&M. JY wore this the day ZZ attended H&M event (20/7). Either he bought it himself or his kitten gave it to him, wearing it on that day = his support to his kitten YVaKRNQ.gif JY wore it again the day he flew to Changsa (12/8). What surprised me most about this top. JY wore it during his photoshoot for his first movie Guns & Dramas. Aww how sweet. Side note: JY loves branded items so when he keeps using this H&M top, there must be a special meaning to him.

Hide contents
I3p8Q45.jpg
JWpKJrI.png

Guns and Kidneys 

kHVzsl9.jpg

Now these two painted shoes. The first one JY wore in Walk Slowly MV (refer to part 2). The second one JY wore this when a fan spotted him in ShangHai near ZZ house (back then the shoes weren’t painted yet). Then the day JY flew Baotou for his filming, these 2 shoes were painted. The white one is a huge mess with all sort of colours. The black one is also colourful and has a few lines on it. We managed to see “watch ur mouth”, “one step closer”, “never give up?” and “I’m a good boy or 666”. ZZ gives the same answer everytime being asked what is his favourite colours, “RAINBOW”. ZZ also said somewhere about grafitti on shoes? (sorry I cant remember this part lol)

Hide contents
sw3LSud.jpg
0ER1l7U.jpg

Red vs Blue. Before ZZ’s Thailand concert, 5ML posted YZ photo (ZZ red - JY blue) with lyrics from a song “love should be honest?”. ZZ did actually sang that song in Thai Concert (it’s not his song). Then ZZ wore this red reebok shoes when he was in ThaiLand. JY wore very similar blue one in the photo he posted in IG. JY livestream for BAZAAR event, he said he only had these colours to use (red and blue). Then ZZ was wearing a white shirt from Thom Browne with red and blue dogs (note: JY updated IG with a cat asking “Wanna stay with me?”. Delulu: ZZ “Of course Big Fool!”) 9LtURmd.gif9LtURmd.gif

Hide contents
Wq5GJH9.jpg
kyDqsZd.jpg
D94IMf8.jpg
xeT7Cos.jpg

This LV top. We all know that there are way too many coincidences happen in this fandom to the point that it feels unreal. For example ZZ’s friend posted a photo of 3 cats with one cat thinking/dreaming of a whale years before Shangyin. This, it may look funny how desperate CPF is but seriously, how the….Now I just simply accept these coincidences by one word “Fate” lxhhuxiangmobai_org.giflxhhuxiangmobai_org.gif

Reveal hidden contents
Ffiwsbk.jpg

Since we talk about LV. I have been thinking about this since I know the purple top (first one in this post) is from LV. JY wore it first and up to that point, YZ have never used this brand. Suddenly, all of ZZ’s airport outfits are from LV. Sponsored? Yes I think so. Then JY posted the LV lugguage on his weibo (among with other C-celebrities). We assumed that theres must be a promotional campaign going on (even though JY doesn’t have any other LV clothes that I know of). I was thinking ZZ would post one like that too since LV sponsored all his airport outfits. ZZ did post but few weeks? later. It gave me a feeling that YZ avoided posting it around the same time.

Then someone told me that LV wanted to sponsor both YZ but because of the bans so they could only choose one. If thats true, I think YZ decided that ZZ took this offer since ZZ was going to travel a lot for his concerts. We have discussed many times before how YZ never outshine each other. When ZZ released his album, JY focused on his modelling with all the fashion shows. Then after all ZZ’s concerts ended, JY announced all his projects (movie, photobook, fanmeeting). This is how they support each other. So I assume for sponsors and projects, YZ do discuss who should take/do what and when as well. It’s working pretty well though since we CPF have never had to pick only one of them to support. Kudos YuZhou YVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif

Tada, I think I’m done for this post! To be honest, there are a few more brands but they didn’t wear it as much as these so I will save it for the next post. If you are still reading, thank you for bearing with me YVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif Hope you enjoy reading this. To end my super crazy long post, let just take a moment and throwback the only Gala Dinner we saw JY was smilingDo you know what’s missing in all recent Gala Dinners? His soulmate, his beloved, his kitten!

Hide contents

ONDb5Ef.jpg

AQLu0tt.jpg

0CWkokj.jpg

We will wait patiently til the day they are strong enough to stand next to each other, side by side in public. For now, let's continue to show our love and support to YuZhou.

:heart::heart::heart:

I super, SUPER LOVE this post!!! I'm now confused about their status to be honest. I'm not sure if they're just indirectly doing fan service or if they have the same stylist or something. Or if there's really something deeper between the two of them. The skeptic in me tells me there's really nothing romantic between them but because I love these two so much, my fan self is pointing me to believe that they have a deep, strong understanding. 

I can't wait to see them together again! Can't they stage some sort of "coincidental" meet up at the airport??? :wub:

• Like 3

Tada, I think I’m done for this post! To be honest, there are a few more brands but they didn’t wear it as much as these so I will save it for the next post. If you are still reading, thank you for bearing with me YVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif Hope you enjoy reading this. To end my super crazy long post, let just take a moment and throwback the only Gala Dinner we saw JY was smilingDo you know what’s missing in all recent Gala Dinners? His soulmate, his beloved, his kitten!

this is exactly what im tryin' to say @bearology ... thanks for pouring in out on your post.

one gala dinner I remember the most was when boss Huang totally ignore Chinese Goddess Fan Bing Bing :P although she was sitting just an inch from him, in same table LOL. *delulualert* he prefer to check his baby kitten arrival from Japan through his phone 

• Like 18

My Soompi family, let me present you the third post of YuZhou - Wardrobe of Love. If you have missed the other posts, here Part 1, Part 2. As always, all pics credit to the rightful owners. I only combined them together to avoid adding too many photos.

Some rambling before I start. From my first post, I didn’t think it would last until the third post. Why? Because it has been 146 days since YZ public separation, they didn’t have any public events or photoshoots together and they are not under the same company as well so.... However, oh dear! Just look at the length of this post and you will know what I mean lxhhuxiangmobai_org.giflxhhuxiangmobai_org.giflxhhuxiangmobai_org.gif Ok, let’s start!

Let's look at some old pieces that have been recycled by YZ.

I want to start with this LV top. I mentioned about this top in part 1. This is quite overwhelming so please bear with me :sweatingbullets:. JY wore this first back on 14/06 during his photoshoot for OK! x HJY x Olay ad. ZZ wore it during his livestream photoshoot for L’Officiel on 29/06. Then, ZZ wore it again for his OK! Thailand Magazine photoshoot on 28/07. The first 2 photoshoots were back in June. JY’s Olay clip was released not long after that. I’ve been keeping an eye for ZZ L’Officiel photoshoot photos. They released one or two photos from this shoot around the first week of August but not with this top. I thought because this top was spotted quickly by CPF that JY wore it not long ago so they decided not to release this photo.

Then tada, the boys’ photos with this top were included in all three magazines (Life Style Magazine, L’Officiel Magazine and OK! Thailand Magazine) for September issue. Either the boys have planned it so damn good or its just simply FATEYVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif

Hide contents
0ZNKBzB.jpg

The second recycled item is this J or I love you shirt from D&G (it doesn’t matter whether it’s J or I anymore after yesterday I guess). ZZ wore this for his L’Officiel photoshoot 29/06. Yesterday, JY wore it for BAZAAR event 09/09. ZZ also wore another J Love You top from D&G, same collection on 30/07 for his concert in Thailand. Delulu: ZZ “J, love you” ZZ “I love you” JY “Yes, I love you too” Case closed CRxOr1h.gif

Hide contents
gw4Mbjz.jpg

The third item is this Jimmy Choo shoes. ZZ wore it first for YoungChic Magazine photoshoot back on 15/03. Then JY used it for Esquire Photoshoot - July? Issue. ZZ used it again for his concert in Thailand on 30/07 and 31/07 to the airport. Actually, this is not the only Jimmy Choo shoe that YZ wore.

Hide contents
4EGy80v.jpg
qUWa1D5.jpg

Forth item, Emporio Armani *blush* (refer to part 2) ZZ pic - 21/07 @ airport SH - BJ

Hide contents
TjMww5m.jpg
YL2Vq6u.jpg

Last item in this category is “JOHNNY” couple phone case (refer to part 2), JY was first spotted using this around 16/07 and he is still using it right now. Pic in spoiler, JY at BAZAAR Gala Dinner last night 09/09. Today he was still using it at Beijing Airport.

Hide contents
bjlaN9f.jpg
Cr9x_LsUMAA2Vde.jpg

Since we are talking about accessories, lets talk about these infamous BVLGARI rings. JY bought this ring and I remember after that, we were all looking at ZZ’s fingers everytime he made his appearance lol. Anyway, we saw what we were looking for on 13/08 ZZ’s ShangHai concert. He didn’t wear the exact same ring but you know BVLGARI ring is pretty famous in this fandom and I am damn sure that ZZ knows it. So by wearing this ring (and necklace pedant) for his last concert, it is really something 9LtURmd.gif

Hide contents
A1vFsDI.jpg
11yD0Lg.jpg
6JAdDl4.png

A few more couple accessories (from whale and monkey)

Hide contents

MoKV2n3.jpg

Now let’s move on to brands. Once JY likes a brand, he will keep using that brand over and over again. Interesting thing is, ZZ will start using that brand later on (ZZ never uses these brands before, you want to know who is YZ’s stylist? refer to part 1). 

First brand, D&G of course. How many times we have seen JY wearing a whole D&G outfit? Millions? JY went to D&G show so he’s sponsored? Ok let’s talk about ZZ only. The first D&G outfit ZZ wore - his first award and big stage (refer to part 2). Second one - J Love You outfit - Thailand Concert while singing that infamous song (refer to part 2). And the most recent one is ShangHai concert. He was wearing this outfit while singing MoonLight, Dust with "Da Hai x 3”, reading letter to fans with lots of someone says and a confession he’s no longer single. Hang on, one more. He wore this singing Simple Love!!!! YVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif Oh my! I screamed that night. Side note: YZ wore this brand so much to the point where I can actually recognise their clothes. I guessed the suit JY wore for BAZAAR from D&G even before seeing this weibo post lxhhuxiangmobai_org.gif

Hide contents
YODoZud.jpg

Next brand, DSquared2. JY obsessed with this brand. Please see spoiler and you will agree with me lxhhuxiangmobai_org.gif For ZZ, he started wearing this brand for his Thailand Concert 30/7, then again for his ShangHai promotional filming (couple white shirt) and concert (jeans) 13/08.

Hide contents
UJOWKR8.jpg
MHY5OX1.jpg
vqF0eFg.jpg
iLtKIzd.jpg
3Ls2ChW.jpg

Thailand Concert
4jmgk4E.jpg

Shang Hai
dSRLthO.jpg
V0VvU5e.jpg

Third brand is ACNE Studio. This one, ZZ actually used it first. ZZ wore this shoes for SHFM (20/02) then again for 音悦大来宾 interview 01/04. JY wore the white sneaker for his photoshoot in March. Then the pants was around 2/6, white shirt around 5/6 - both for DWS recording and black T-shirt for his recording (the show with the lip logo lol) on 4/7. ZZ used the white sneaker JY wore back in march on 07/09 for his NetEase livestream. Some only-fans claimed that they gave this to ZZ. Err I don’t believe only fans didn't know that JY wore this before and just accidentally bought the exact same one for ZZ months later? Well if its true, thank you for giving this to ZZ :phew:

Hide contents

SHFT 20/02 and 音悦大来宾 interview 01/04

KHthG72.jpg

DWS recording

rjtvsbm.png
TbJNX0T.png
(Lip Logo :lol:) show

75GugTH.jpg

nUL3kVX.jpg

Forth brand - Balmain. Again JY obsessed with this brand, especially their jeans (refer to part 1). Recently, ZZ had a photo shoot wearing this brand and another photoshoot in Thailand 29/07 wearing the white top from Balmain.

Hide contents
d8DBHf4.jpg
v95m5KR.png
vEZPM7L.jpg
iwKOvPu.png

Fifth brand - Etro. Please refer to part 2. I’m going to drop in 2 more items from this brand since the last post

Hide contents
3lSANNZ.png
2LOchkT.png

Sixth brand - Giuseppe Zanotti. Please refer to part 2. Just adding one more item from JY for this brand.

Hide contents
3hP569w.jpg

Next brand is HBA. IIRC JY wore this brand first. Then fan gave YZ these two as CP gifts? Interesting how JY chose to wear it during that painful TFM and ZZ wore it right the next day after that lxhtongku_org.giflxhtongku_org.gif

Reveal hidden contents
LPkklub.jpg
N0DVMFR.jpg

Then Triendiano. ZZ actually wore lots of this brand during ShangYin days. Not long ago, JY was spotted wearing this brand again. Note: except for the school uniform, all ShangYin outfits were actors’ outfits - said by ZZ IIRC. If you refer part 1, you can see YZ do have a few couple outfits in ShangYin. In an interview back then, they did mention about going shopping together. Just wondering if they started having this idea of sharing wardrobe/couple outfits now because of SY? CRxOr1h.gif

Reveal hidden contents
1fLmVSa.jpg
aEK08N1.jpg
DE9HevF.jpg

Last one is not a brand but Designer Alexander T Zhao. JY attended her fashion show first even before the second ban. Then ZZ used her clothes for his album cover (who recommended her to you ah ZZ? CRxOr1h.gif). And recently they were still using clothes from this designer.

Reveal hidden contents

KNxreD5.jpg

Ok, now individual items. First is this Givenchy top. Refer to part 1. Quick summary, JY lost his luggage on 27/03 from BJ-ChangSa. His old manager posted in weibo for help. ZZ wore it for his first FanMeeting in Beijing 25/06. Back then I assumed that meant JY found his lugguage lol. Now I believe he actually found his lugguage. Our street style released JY’s photo wearing this top. Judging from his hair, this photoshoot might have been taken around March.

Reveal hidden contents
a4TaiY6.jpg

Next top, H&M. JY wore this the day ZZ attended H&M event (20/7). Either he bought it himself or his kitten gave it to him, wearing it on that day = his support to his kitten YVaKRNQ.gif JY wore it again the day he flew to Changsa (12/8). What surprised me most about this top. JY wore it during his photoshoot for his first movie Guns & Dramas. Aww how sweet. Side note: JY loves branded items so when he keeps using this H&M top, there must be a special meaning to him.

Reveal hidden contents
I3p8Q45.jpg
JWpKJrI.png

Guns and Kidneys 

kHVzsl9.jpg

Now these two painted shoes. The first one JY wore in Walk Slowly MV (refer to part 2). The second one JY wore this when a fan spotted him in ShangHai near ZZ house (back then the shoes weren’t painted yet). Then the day JY flew Baotou for his filming, these 2 shoes were painted. The white one is a huge mess with all sort of colours. The black one is also colourful and has a few lines on it. We managed to see “watch ur mouth”, “one step closer”, “never give up?” and “I’m a good boy or 666”. ZZ gives the same answer everytime being asked what is his favourite colours, “RAINBOW”. ZZ also said somewhere about grafitti on shoes? (sorry I cant remember this part lol)

Hide contents
sw3LSud.jpg
0ER1l7U.jpg

Red vs Blue. Before ZZ’s Thailand concert, 5ML posted YZ photo (ZZ red - JY blue) with lyrics from a song “love should be honest?”. ZZ did actually sang that song in Thai Concert (it’s not his song). Then ZZ wore this red reebok shoes when he was in ThaiLand. JY wore very similar blue one in the photo he posted in IG. JY livestream for BAZAAR event, he said he only had these colours to use (red and blue). Then ZZ was wearing a white shirt from Thom Browne with red and blue dogs (note: JY updated IG with a cat asking “Wanna stay with me?”. Delulu: ZZ “Of course Big Fool!”) 9LtURmd.gif9LtURmd.gif

Hide contents
Wq5GJH9.jpg
kyDqsZd.jpg
D94IMf8.jpg
xeT7Cos.jpg

This LV top. We all know that there are way too many coincidences happen in this fandom to the point that it feels unreal. For example ZZ’s friend posted a photo of 3 cats with one cat thinking/dreaming of a whale years before Shangyin. This, it may look funny how desperate CPF is but seriously, how the….Now I just simply accept these coincidences by one word “Fate” lxhhuxiangmobai_org.giflxhhuxiangmobai_org.gif

Hide contents
Ffiwsbk.jpg

Since we talk about LV. I have been thinking about this since I know the purple top (first one in this post) is from LV. JY wore it first and up to that point, YZ have never used this brand. Suddenly, all of ZZ’s airport outfits are from LV. Sponsored? Yes I think so. Then JY posted the LV lugguage on his weibo (among with other C-celebrities). We assumed that theres must be a promotional campaign going on (even though JY doesn’t have any other LV clothes that I know of). I was thinking ZZ would post one like that too since LV sponsored all his airport outfits. ZZ did post but few weeks? later. It gave me a feeling that YZ avoided posting it around the same time.

Then someone told me that LV wanted to sponsor both YZ but because of the bans so they could only choose one. If thats true, I think YZ decided that ZZ took this offer since ZZ was going to travel a lot for his concerts. We have discussed many times before how YZ never outshine each other. When ZZ released his album, JY focused on his modelling with all the fashion shows. Then after all ZZ’s concerts ended, JY announced all his projects (movie, photobook, fanmeeting). This is how they support each other. So I assume for sponsors and projects, YZ do discuss who should take/do what and when as well. It’s working pretty well though since we CPF have never had to pick only one of them to support. Kudos YuZhou YVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif

Hide contents

ONDb5Ef.jpg

AQLu0tt.jpg

0CWkokj.jpg

We will wait patiently til the day they are strong enough to stand next to each other, side by side in public. For now, let's continue to show our love and support to YuZhou.

:heart::heart::heart:

@aeislaeigh no worries XD we will always be here :D

@Kyleaddicted I'm glad you like it. Just, maybe edit your quoted post and you can just tag me instead haha. I don't want our members have to scroll through my crazy long post again and again *shy* :P Have you read part 1 and 2 yet? You will find out who is YZ's stylist in my opinion XD

Quite a remarkable job of searching details, brands and much more really amazing seeing all this done so well and so consistent. Very nice post i have to say 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bearology said:

JY today (BJ-Baotou) 10/09/16. He looks so tired. His flight was at 6.30am or sth like that If I'm not wrong. He should be landing soon then. Take care JY! There's rumour that ZZ is in Japan atm (I hope that it's not true! :sweatingbullets:, theres no way that we didnt see any airport photos). 

Hide contents

Cr Johnny_黄景瑜同行站

Cr9Md7BUEAAh_BO.jpg

Cr9MejGVMAUwSqM.jpg

Ummm, can someone who lives in China find out how one can apply to be the security officer that gets to pat down Jingyu?

I'm asking for a friend...of course.

:D

• Like 3

BAZAAR Red Carpet (090916)

Spoiler

Source:   519WDAY

006q0roFjw1f7om196ozhj31111jknpd.jpg

006q0roFjw1f7om14bfp0j31jk111b29.jpg

Johnny –  Baotou ee809d.png Beijing (090916)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   YencounterZ_遇见

006q2IpMgw1f7ohe3lb0sj31jk2bc1l2.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f7ohek82adj31jk2bc7wm.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f7ohf166zlj31jk2bcb2e.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f7ohdnfln6j31jk2axu12.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f7ohd4objlj31jk2bcx6t.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   sguie

006h1MyKgw1f7ok87toksj32yo4g0kjs.jpg

006h1MyKgw1f7of5p4trnj30qo14042i.jpg

006h1MyKgw1f7of5nz3fdj32yo4g01l4.jpg

006h1MyKgw1f7of67vj3ij32yo4g0x6v.jpg

006h1MyKgw1f7of6r32zwj32yo4g0qvb.jpg

006h1MyKgw1f7of6rxo6vj30qo140n1k.jpg

006h1MyKgw1f7of6smnsoj30qo140dkt.jpg

006h1MyKgw1f7of7dfqj1j32yo4g0kjs.jpg

006h1MyKgw1f7of7vbky3j32yo4g0u13.jpg

006h1MyKgw1f7of7wqekpj30qo140795.jpg

NetEase live stream (090716)

Spoiler

Source:   亲爱的你大事不妙

e3f1e9a3gw1f7o9aicuw5g20dw07tkjn.gif

e3f1e9a3gw1f7o9algcy4g20dw07tqv5.gif

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  yuzhou.studio19520

14272015_1254173927934814_1493294181_n_0

Spoiler

Source:  zZhouluv

006ubZv6jw1f7nc5z1lhlj31hc0u0dsr.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:   用大把的愛砸你-小魚

006pY6S2jw1f7o7bqp07pj30ju0pl46c.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f7o4srsu37j30ku0rswgt.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f7o4su0in5j30ku0ofdht.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f7o4svznp8j30ku0of0ui.jpg

@xix19xix I've just been back reading and read your post.. Thank you so much for the 100 x :cookie:. Thank you for the part II trans of 'Why do you think YuZhou is real?' Thank you so much also for the trans of the video, along with @jlt4ever @prima13facie @lovelogic26 @narakeiko.

Thank you so much @gashupingo (sorry, too many fan arts, really can't remember, but I'll make it a point to tag you the next time I post fan arts to put in your 'fan arts safe')  @ryokise @bearology @artemis1130 for the fan arts trans; @Fuu_Kaze for the live stream trans... 

As always, @bearology very impressive part 3 'Wardrobe of Love'.

• Like 22

Oh @bearology, such an amazing post deserves cookies! Let me give you some different variation of cookies! Hope you find what you like in there! :P

ohdough.jpg?w=697&h=555&crop=1

What the hell is chipzel anyway? I've eaten brezel/pretzel but never chipzel.

@Kyleaddicted and @Alby Roma, I know you like bearo post so much that you felt the need to click the quote button. But please think of the poor souls who have to open this thread with a mobile phone. They'll have to scroll down and down and down and down. Only to be met with another post that they've already read and have to scroll down and down and down and down again.

This is a friendly reminder to please delete the long quoted post of bearo. Just tag her instead and if you like her post so much, remember that giving cookies is always the better choice than quoting. ;)

By the way, it kinda blew my mind that ZZ was able to fly to Japan without anyone knowing. Especially with the crazy fans tailing and monitoring him all the time. Is he secretly a ninja by chance? :huh: Like how did no one recognize him at the airport?

• Like 19

21 minutes ago, liesl said:

By the way, it kinda blew my mind that ZZ was able to fly to Japan without anyone knowing. Especially with the crazy fans tailing and monitoring him all the time. Is he secretly a ninja by chance? :huh: Like how did no one recognize him at the airport?

I heard rumours yesterday. Li Hao posted his weibo saying that he missed BAZAAR cause he's in Japan for work. I didn't believe it as well. How did ZZ manage to .... unless he used boat or submarine maybe? :lol: Is this for his new album? or drama/movie? Wonder if a certain Whale will post anything to Changba since that whale looked sick, moody and so lonely yesterday. Poor thing, went back home but couldn't meet his kitten :sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

Fellow Soompiers, especially newer members, I want to emphasis @liesl reminder that quoting images and videos is against Soompi's rule. Mods will come and have to delete photos and videos from your posts. So please help the Mods by removing photos and videos if you want to quote someone, or just tag them using "@" and then their user name if you want to appreciate their post or something.

Haa? ZZ is in Japan or he was in Japan? How can he do that? Maybe fans are no longer stalking airports? I wish, lol. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, liesl said:

What the hell is chipzel anyway? I've eaten brezel/pretzel but never chipzel.

(Intrigued the baker in me... had to google it :lol:)

The chipzel cookie has potato chips, butterscotch, pretzel bits, and chocolate chips in it. (I've had cookies made with potato chips, but I'm not sure about the pretzels. :crazy:

Actually, the picture of all of those cookies reminded me of the 'JY as sports cars' that someone did way back when.

There's a thought for you @bearology. Take @liesl's cookies and find pics to match :P <<joking joking>>

• Like 10

@bearology thank you for the YuZhou collection post i loved it :cookie: for you :heart:

I think Zhouzhou is outside China because of 5MilesLove's posted on weibo.;) And said "Giving you a hamster" :phew: hahahaha

Edit: just see the IG post of our Zhouzhou hahahahaha:lol:

3 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Chew, chew, chew. What on earth is he chewing on? Maybe the meat was a bit tough?

@charlie10 Over here in the Netherlands we call that "eten met lange tanden" = eating with long teeth. The meaning from that is eating with reluctance. I think he's so bored and wants to go away hahahaha.:lol:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Fellow Soompiers, especially newer members, I want to emphasis @liesl reminder that quoting images and videos is against Soompi's rule. Mods will come and have to delete photos and videos from your posts. So please help the Mods by removing photos and videos if you want to quote someone, or just tag them using "@" and then their user name if you want to appreciate their post or something.

Haa? ZZ is in Japan or he was in Japan? How can he do that? Maybe fans are no longer stalking airports? I wish, lol. 

Lets play assume maybe tht pic zz take when hes in japan and he uploaded lately ..no one knowss but wherever zz he still in our heart...and finally he post for ig 

• Like 3

JY - 090916 Baotou - BJ

Spoiler

Cr [今天喝鱼粥了吗]

Cr_slwuWEAAzi-B.jpg

Cr_slzTWcAE6kEL.jpg

Cr_sl3gWYAArTQK.jpg

Cr_t1HsVMAAFxF6.jpg

Cr_tPHwVMAQ-bHY.jpg

Cr_tQLZVYAAckXG.jpg

Cr_tQ7-UMAAp5FV.jpg

Cr_t1HsVMAAFxF6.jpg