23 minutes ago, suehpec said:

I just wanna share this video I found in Youtube. It shows the places where they shot scenes from the show. I don't understand the writing but watching it just gives me a sad nostalgic feeling of times when everything seemed so simple for them. Credits to whomever made this.

Hi, it's from this post, the OP said they are renovating these places and dunno how much change after that so OP recorded them down:
http://www.weibo.com/5713733629/E7K3lb1TA?from=page_1005055713733629_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

Trans:
I heard Feng Mang First High, Nan Luo and Tai Bei are renovating, don't know how much difference after that [伤心][失望] I'm fortunate that due to Boss's concert that I can go to Beijing and went through all these places once. I still remember that time when standing in these scenes the impact was so big, my hands were shaking when recording... You guys imprints, I'll try to preserve in videos. Even if some things have changed, but I believe, some, will forever not [心][心]

• Like 16

ZZ - 280716 Photoshoot in Thailand

Spoiler

Cr [眞的特想]

CsIS0M5UkAAiwyX.jpg

ZZ - 280716 WinPR Production

Spoiler

CsIZwChUkAEvvRU.jpg

CsH7AX1VUAAaOEC.jpg

ZZ - 27 September 2016 Asia New Song Chart at Beijing Conference Center. Translated by Gashu.

Spoiler

CsIQ1GOUAAQctwQ.jpg

JY - 100916 Beijing to Baotou

Spoiler

Cr [黄景瑜吧官博]

CsIXkbhUsAAQ97y.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr [黄景瑜仙人掌开花研究所]

CsIU5HUVUAAIwl8.jpg

YZ gif

Spoiler

Cr [棱Linggggg]

006uerjnjw1f7ncq9zj21g30qr09dnpe.gif

006uerjnjw1f7ncdgwlkzg30qr09dkjr.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------

The boys' schedule

ZZ: 14-15/9 - Magazine Shooting in HongKong. Info here

ZZ: 16/9 - 南京 forest festival 21:00 - 21:30. Info here

ZZ: 24/09 - Zebra Music Festival. Info here

ZZ has that Laneige livestream but I'm not sure when XD. Info here

ZZ: 27/092016 Asia New Song Chart at Beijing Conference Center. Info here

ZZ: 29/09 - iFeng Fashion Choice. Info here

JY: 15/10 - Pangolin Protection Charity Event in ShenZhen. Info here

--------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: ZZ is going to HongKong Sep 14 - 15 for a magazine photoshoot.

JY should buy a private jet for his kitten lol

Spoiler

006pCPy6gw1f7qsqcxrpuj33uw5sche0.jpg

@Jeremy Yong You can pre-order the DVD in yesasia now.

Edited by bearology
Add schedule
  • Like 15

Look at JY. The girl wanted to take photo with JY. JY stood too far away, the girl couldn't take it. Finally, boss Huang just took her phone and gave it to Zheng ge to take. Ideal boyfriend!! :wub::wub::wub: *not like our ZZ lol*

Spoiler

Longer clip

Spoiler

When I see JY interacts with other people, JY is polite, professional and maybe friendly. But JY is only gentle and THAT LOOK is only for ZZ. Period! :rolleyes:

• Like 19

46 minutes ago, bearology said:

Look at JY. The girl wanted to take photo with JY. JY stood too far away, the girl couldn't take it. Finally, boss Huang just took her phone and gave it to Zheng ge to take. Ideal boyfriend!! :wub::wub::wub: *not like our ZZ lol*

Who's the girl anyway? I guess the girl was a bit shock coz JY without a word snatched away her phone and gave it to Zheng ge all of sudden...  
A little bit awkward how people could easily realize he do not want to be too close with the girl... He's cold toward other people who he doesn't close with... I feel  little bit sorry for the girl for laughing at the video... hehe :sweatingbullets:

Wait! Did I hear it wrong?! The fans shouting ZhouZhou? or what? and JY seemed smiling a little... I think I'm in my own illusion... LOL 

Edited by narakeiko
shoutingZhouZhou
  • Like 12

After watching the above videos and some prior, JY seems polite and accommodating but he does put distance between him and whoever ask for a picture...and dare I say it...looking a little bored. But with LZ, his smile reaches his eyes. Is it his personality? Cos he does not act like everyone is his Friend...

• Like 9

Hello Soompiers,

International_宝宝们 messaged me and said they have collected enough money for their project. Therefore, they will stop receiving contribution starting from today. Thank you everyone for participating. They will show us the video ad once it's up and and running in Korea.

:heart::heart::heart:

Spoiler

• Like 20

Another random recommendation from youtube that I found...

(maybe from all that YuZhou videos that i've been watching :lol:)

I just like how they compiled these fleeting moments. I think it's sweet. 

Credits to the uploader and the maker of this video :)

• Like 12

5ML weibo update. They posted 5 mins after ZZ :D

@5MilesLove_瑜洲双人图博
#黄景瑜# 
生まれて始めての一人旅をした
教えてくれたよね 一人なんかじゃないさ
世界中で一番眩しい星空
僕を照らしてくれる 一人なんかじゃないさ
@Johnny黄景瑜

If I'm not wrong, this is from Hemenway - Inori "prayer". Lyric here

Since i born, the first time i was traveling alone
you taught me that 'i am not alone'

the best starry sky around the world
shine on me, taught me that 'i am not alone'

CsJrNF-UEAI6jxj.jpg

Spoiler

CsJrNGBUkAE0R6m.jpg

• Like 20

3 hours ago, narakeiko said:

Who's the girl anyway? I guess the girl was a bit shock coz JY without a word snatched away her phone and gave it to Zheng ge all of sudden...  
A little bit awkward how people could easily realize he do not want to be too close with the girl... He's cold toward other people who he doesn't close with... I feel  little bit sorry for the girl for laughing at the video... hehe :sweatingbullets:

Wait! Did I hear it wrong?! The fans shouting ZhouZhou? or what? and JY seemed smiling a little... I think I'm in my own illusion... LOL 

i think that's what i heard too!!! Fans shouting Zhouzhou and JY looked up. waaahhh 

• Like 7

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr e'Sukee

CsKMIHNUIAQLIuC.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [锦衣卫全球后援团]

CsKP7QaVYAA1HV_.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 最佳妄想症患者

a1d8a884gw1f7r3h7dgxfj20ku0m514n.jpg

a1d8a884gw1f7r3h5ggd8j20ks0h3n61.jpg

a1d8a884gw1f7r3pphni3j20ku0ndtmr.jpg

a1d8a884gw1f7r3hcclncj20ku0oows2.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr -M粥君-

CsKQbWWUMAE_LNg.jpg

Random YZ - checked shirt collection for you @skeletonworks

Spoiler

Cr Nara7777

CsKMa0lUkAAhR-Y.jpg

JY - Hello Goddess

Spoiler

Cr 0307jy

CsKS8KKVMAENE13.jpg

CsKS8KNVUAACeda.jpg

CsKS8KLUEAItzIR.jpg

CsKTJjYVIAAtdmO.jpg

CsKTJksUkAE_r5i.jpg

ZZ - Light ShangHai 130816

Spoiler

Cr mochalattebest

CsKFvykVIAAyPHb.jpg

• Like 10

On 10/9/2016 at 6:33 AM, liesl said:

By the way, it kinda blew my mind that ZZ was able to fly to Japan without anyone knowing. Especially with the crazy fans tailing and monitoring him all the time. Is he secretly a ninja by chance? :huh: Like how did no one recognize him at the airport?

I think he learned  how to disguise himself really good and his ninja power to disappear combine together make him travel thru a sea of people without been discovered:phew:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bearology said:

5ML weibo update. They posted 5 mins after ZZ :D

@5MilesLove_瑜洲双人图博
#黄景瑜# 
生まれて始めての一人旅をした
教えてくれたよね 一人なんかじゃないさ
世界中で一番眩しい星空
僕を照らしてくれる 一人なんかじゃないさ
@Johnny黄景瑜

If I'm not wrong, this is from Hemenway - Inori "prayer". Lyric here

Since i born, the first time i was traveling alone
you taught me that 'i am not alone'

the best starry sky around the world
shine on me, taught me that 'i am not alone'

So, ZZ is in Japan and 5mileslove suddenly start quoting Japanese songs? I'm sure it's all coincidence :)

• Like 10

Cr. 呼呼花~ :wub::wub::wub:

老大!收貨!憋ˇ客ˋ氣! [喵喵] [ok] Translated by Gashu "Boss! Please receive! You're welcome"

a966fe84gw1f7ra6jl8kjg20er0erwg9.gif

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr MY张三疯

CsKkzM0VYAA0aTy.jpg

e53eda74gw1f7lfnapqaaj22tp36t4qp.jpg

e53eda74gw1f7ho9ud9auj22tp50g1iq.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr [Rin月]

CsKrRkUUIAE6Ho6.jpg

JY - 090916 (Beijing - Baotou)

Spoiler

Cr [灰灰的果果_sf]

CsKogYQUsAAzkS3.jpg

CsKofSXUsAAu6rz.jpg

CsKop16UEAABDMx.jpg

Phone Wallpaper

Spoiler

Cr moonrayyyy

CsKbHrEUMAEE6Sh.jpgHE1tWt7.gif

• Like 10

7 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

After watching the above videos and some prior, JY seems polite and accommodating but he does put distance between him and whoever ask for a picture...and dare I say it...looking a little bored. But with LZ, his smile reaches his eyes. Is it his personality? Cos he does not act like everyone is his Friend...

After following these two very closely, I can say that I understand their personalities very well.  JY is distant and reserve to outsiders, but extremely affectionate, protective, and gentle with people close to him.  ZZ is the complete opposite, he's friendly and more accommodating to outsiders, but with people close to him, can be a bit brash, too honest, and not so gentle.  It is harder to break through JY's barrier and become one of his friend, he's pretty exclusive in who he wants in and whatnot and a portion of this will be based on his own feeling and intuition when meeting and interacting with them.  With ZZ, although it is easier to break through ZZ's barrier and become friend, most of the time, you will be put into a layer system like the following: acquaintance, friend, close friends, besties, family.  

• Like 22

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

After following these two very closely, I can say that I understand their personalities very well.  JY is distant and reserve to outsiders, but extremely affectionate, protective, and gentle with people close to him.  ZZ is the complete opposite, he's friendly and more accommodating to outsiders, but with people close to him, can be a bit brash, too honest, and not so gentle.  It is harder to break through JY's barrier and become one of his friend, he's pretty exclusive in who he wants in and whatnot and a portion of this will be based on his own feeling and intuition when meeting and interacting with them.  With ZZ, although it is easier to break through ZZ's barrier and become friend, most of the time, you will be put into a layer system like the following: acquaintance, friend, close friends, besties, family.  

Good analysis! I agree. I find it terribly amusing to see the videos of JY at the gala. Because he's polite and all, but not an inch more. And he's got a lot of people coming up, wanting a photo. Several beautiful women. But he doesn't care, oh no. He looks bored out of his mind! He's such a sweet, caring guy, so he's not rude, just very reserved. Maybe uninterested in people he doesn't know. I'm sure ZZ, in the same situation, would plaster on a big smile, make a little small talk, just to be extra super polite. But JY, he can't hide how he feels. The way he just snatches the phone out of that woman's hands to give it to LZ is hilarious. He doesn't bat an eye, she looks shocked. I hope he never changes. I love that he's so honest this way. 

ZZ in Hong Kong, eh? The schedule this boy has is pretty damn hectic. And still he doesn't turn up on any airport! It'll be interesting to see if he does turn up,offically, travelling to Hong Kong. Or I'll really believe he bought a jet plane or a teleporter. 

The mystery of ZZ's projects just increases! His new photos at weibo, with what looks like the same colour of hair as for his livestream interiew on the 7th. Hmm. Or? I've no idea now. And what glasses is he wearing? Armani, it looks like. Are those his old ones? And what's with the key earring? So many questions! 

I've seen this posted on IG today. Addicted on DVD in Thailand. Is this true? 240 mins of behind the scenes? That can't be right, can it? Because that sounds too good to be true! 4 hrs of bts videos? Seems it can only be bought in Thailand, though... :( 
Spoiler

aaWSXXZ.jpg

xVN5oUL.jpg

• Like 11