a_lmao_laughing_my_ass_off_funny_donkey_

10 hours ago, charlie10 said:
It's quite telling that ZZ doesn't seem to want to pull down his sweater, maybe he likes displaying it (and yes, he does prove he does, a few minutes later. Maybe this action from JY made him think JY wanted to have a proper look?). Instead it's JY who pulls it down a little again. 
I'm always particularly intrigued by the way these two can look into each other's eyes for so long. It's impossible to see exactly where JY is looking, but ZZ's steady gaze lingers and lingers. His sweater bunched up, a big whale on his lap, maybe he felt pretty content? :) 

@charlie10 I was happy to see your post. I find your analysis interesting and insightful. I am so looking forward to part 4. The parts in bold are the reason I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I also wondered what was going through the boys' head as they rehearsed those scenes. For individuals who barely knew each other, there was a bit of ease between the boys. They seemed to be in a world of their own and communicating on their own personal level. 

• Like 10

On 7/31/2016 at 11:24 AM, gayyoxx said:

I'll accompany you, waiting for the day you hold your beloved kitten's hand in your marriage ceremony :wub:. 81 days toward the Day? Shall we keep a countdown?

Yes, I have already highlighted the date in my calendar. I 'm a hopeless romantic and just wishing all the best and greatest happiness for these two. 

Still excited and waiting with anticipation for our Soompi family members who were able to attend the concert to share all the goodies. 

@izziehudson @kmmyzz Were you guys successful in getting our Soompi Family scrapbook to ZZ? If possible at some point will it be shared here? 

Celebration_Save_the_Date_Lets_celebrate

• Like 6

@skeletonworks  @QueenAlysanne @xix19xix @Eternitydreamer @alvinboi

@ariasiandrama @lainavi3

Good morning everyone i have just picked some of you fun because as group of European journalist we would like to know more and try to support you but mainly we work to support the LGBT environment and give to our western audience correct information. 

Just to let you know in Feb several European magazines and newspaper as well as press office such as ours dispatched the information about the ban of 'ADDICTED'. Now i need your help going forward because our aim is to get the sequel rolling or at least understand more how we can help and support. 

Why? as you might not know, addicted is in EUROPE, in fact has been translated in several European languages thanks to wiki.com and several translators so now this is not an asian affair any longer but it is a let's say a more international one. 

The official information about the ban we have are mainly related to the fact that roles (not actors) were under age for homo relationships, what can be partially understandable but there is no ban on actor showing together unless they do for promoting so here comes your support. 

1. In several posts we have been reading about the ban on actors appearing together, however it looks more a fantasy than reality unless you have some official or specific details not based on perception but on concrete facts. 

2. Here there are thousands of fans and more might be added if Europe shakes but as a western we have some problem in understanding why in those thousands of posts there is nothing that mentions 'how can we try to make this banner lighter'. China has all to win rather than loose if understands the benefits that can come from lifting the ban. Why here there is apparently no one suggesting that? Which benefits? China is under pressure for right limitations hence lifting could give a better image, A lot of european have been learning some Chinese because of Addicted such as 'Shua' / 'Takala' and so on hence it is not a challenging protest but more a persuading situation. 

3. we have been reading almost the 1st book and the second part of the second one, hence finally an happy ending story and not only the same gay drama with bloody end so this also helps 

4. What makes addicted different? and why has so many fans also outside Asia? because it breaks the canvas. Those are 2 straight guys not looking for sex but LOVE, They are not cruising around but love each other in a deep way against all odds. The expression GH uses when describing his love to BL about cat and dog is quite relevant. Love is love and has no gender. The fact that the team has been extremely linked and well directed with short episodes makes the whole story tender, funny and with changing mood rapidly. Those are just few keys of the success  It is played in China but can be everywhere. 

5. As a director and producer such as Ding WEI is it hard to understand why he cannot ride the wave and sort out a sequel. Because of the ban? Ban is about that title another title and different age could make things easier, second could be shot in other Asia countries. Perhaps they are happy like that because ban gives more financial results? yes it can be true but interest can drop and ........

6. Apparently when last time they had a fan show in Thailand the reasons for not shooting a 2nd series was because no funds. Again this looks quite difficult to believe and to understand honestly.

7. Some of your have been writing that GH and BY could have a relation, we do presume those are more fantasies we like to believe than reality but even if it is true honestly this could only give better results than worse. 

So as you can see there are several questions with no answers at least not real one, what we want? i wrote above we want this series become planetary in order to remove stereotypes and get the story goes on. So we need your support because you know more than we know. We are working to approach Ding Wei because is the official source of information, not easy but we must try 

All your info, information, details are welcomed, if we let the interest drop then is hard for us all to motivate the world community 

thanks a lot to everyone and sorry to bother you i do apologize if i have picked some names rather than others all are welcomed to add their value added contribution 

• Like 8

@Alby Roma pardon my intrusiveness, but what exactly are you and you colleagues planning to do with regards to Addicted? And you spoke about Ding Wei? Are you saying you want to approach him? And again to do what? 

I certainly don't speak for all here. But whatever info we have, are already shared in all the 1000 odd pages.  I do find it odd that you would come to a fan thread seeking for cold, hard facts and solid evidence. It is evident that something is working behind the scene to bar the boys from stage together, appearing together and talking about addicted is strictly prohibited. one piece of solid evidence though is that the web series was indeed taken off air but aired in Taiwan. Another piece of evidence is that the two songs related to the web series are not sung in concerts in China but could be overseas. 

My suggestion is that you could approach some higher ups in the entertainment scene in the China, to see if they have anything to say about the ban. 

• Like 24

51 minutes ago, kyrie777 said:
1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

@Alby Roma pardon my intrusiveness, but what exactly are you and you colleagues planning to do with regards to Addicted? And you spoke about Ding Wei? Are you saying you want to approach him? And again to do what? 

I certainly don't speak for all here. But whatever info we have, are already shared in all the 1000 odd pages.  I do find it odd that you would come to a fan thread seeking for cold, hard facts and solid evidence. It is evident that something is working behind the scene to bar the boys from stage together, appearing together and talking about addicted is strictly prohibited. one piece of solid evidence though is that the web series was indeed taken off air but aired in Taiwan. Another piece of evidence is that the two songs related to the web series are not sung in concerts in China but could be overseas. 

My suggestion is that you could approach some higher ups in the entertainment scene in the China, to see if they have anything to say about the ban. 

And I am worried that insensitive actions would be more damaging than help the situation, if you are indeed able to do something.

Chinese, like most Asian cultures, are big on saving face. Especially the ones with power. I do find that that is not a concept that foreigners easy to understand. My fear is when you disturb the order, the power that be would unleash even greater punishments on our boys. 

At the moment the situation isn't ideal. But they are able to get work and things are certainly looking better and bigger for them.

I'd say let the situation cool down and let the people who are supporting them in the background work their stuff and get these boys the success that they deserve

When I first saw that post, I felt exactly the same because like @nippy2002 I wondered what plans did @Alby Roma and his/her colleagues have in regards with Addicted. I am inclined to think outsiders should leave this matter alone for the reason you stated above @kyrie777 (which I have bolded) I think our interference would only add fuel to the fire and thus further harm our boys.

Maybe the situation is not ideal, but they are still able to work and be seen and I'd rather have this then make any attempts to force the Chinese government to change their stance just so we can get Addicted part 2. That wouldn't be worth it if it would cause backlash creating more restrictions and possibly lengthen the duration of the ban.

Everyone should just remain calm and allow the boys to continue with the workaround. Although it may not seem ideal to us they are making great strides. I have faith the ban will be lifted but I don't see that happening if outside forces try to exert pressure and attempt to sway the Chinese government. Things are improving and I see nothing but brighter futures for the boys.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, filmlore46 said:

When I first saw that post, I felt exactly the same because like @nippy2002 I wondered what plans did @Alby Roma and his/her colleagues have in regards with Addicted. I am inclined to think outsiders should leave this matter alone for the reason you stated above @kyrie777 (which I have bolded) I think our interference would only add fuel to the fire and thus further harm our boys.

Maybe the situation is not ideal, but they are still able to work and be seen and I'd rather have this then make any attempts to force the Chinese government to change their stance just so we can get Addicted part 2. That wouldn't be worth it if it would cause backlash creating more restrictions and possibly lengthen the duration of the ban.

Everyone should just remain calm and allow the boys to continue with the workaround. Although it may not seem ideal to us they are making great strides. I have faith the ban will be lifted but I don't see that happening if outside forces try to exert pressure and attempt to sway the Chinese government. Things are improving and I see nothing but brighter futures for the boys.

Do you think that a factual piece that takes a positive spin on the Addicted web series can help? For example,

The narrative could be about how it has gained many international fans even from as far as America, Europe and Latin America who are motivated to learn Chinese, create fan videos, fiction and artwork, willing to design logos and banners for free for their Chinese idols, wanting to visit the locations of the show, donate on behalf of their idols to charity, buy advertisement placements for their Chinese idols and generally have a more favourable view of Chinese people as a result?

A comment on how thus far China has to pay to gain goodwill internationally (such as Cambodia for the South China Sea issue) and is having trouble getting recognition for its products and services beyond being cheap imitations.

Sharing that Addicted is one of the rare occasions where an original production actually generates meaningful revenue for China productions beyond China, the Chinese diaspora and Sinophiles. I mean look at the sold out concerts in Korea and Thailand and the sale of the photo book. That the story seems to be able to speak to people of different cultures, even the youth in Taiwan and Hong Kong who thus far the regime appears to have trouble reaching out to and gaining trust.

Then an open question about is this a sign of things to come in the near future for a new growing popular cultural influence of China, much like how South Korea has been able to build a positive image of its people and country through K-Pop?

Do you all think that this kind of news is useful?

• Like 22

JY - COSMO Event

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Co0CQt7UIAAJ_r5.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [鲸城_黄景瑜个站]

e7a70af2gw1f6fafoy9dbj226g2wru0x.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f6fahyycpsj226g2wrx6p.jpg

Co1FAkAUkAEnR2_.jpg

Co1FBlUVMAACVo_.jpg

Throwback ZZ

Spoiler

JY studio weibo update

Spoiler

Co1FE07UIAA3spq.jpg

ZZ short clip - VIP event Thailand. Fan asks if ZZ remember the dinosaur costume 

Spoiler

ZZ - Light Thailand

Spoiler

Cr chacha_world

Co0RCTtVYAArCdU.jpg

Co0RCTwUAAAIQzZ.jpg

Co0RCTvUIAEohbj.jpg

CorPNzrUIAEjWBG.jpg

Edit: Throwback YZ :wub: 

Spoiler

Cr wanwan

005FYVrXgw1f68dpntzx3j30zk0k0tcj.jpg005FYVrXgw1f68dpna83rj30zk0k0dk8.jpg005FYVrXgw1f68dpnphu6j30zk0k0gpv.jpg

@kyrie777 @filmlore46 thank you. I'm glad you enjoy reading it. @charlie10 yeah, I swear I read somewhere that ZZ was flying straight from BK to SH but maybe he had too many stuffs to carry back? I am sure he will have to go to SH soon because that will be his biggest stage and he has less then 2 weeks to prepare. I hope they both have a good rest because August and September will be busy months for them. 

• Like 22

Timmy

Spoiler

First Light Asian Tour in Thailand (073016)

Spoiler

Source:   Cat_Whale资讯微站

e9fa0524gw1f6eoxxfc3dj224o3sgqvc.jpg

e9fa0524gw1f6eoxlbslfj21no2y64qu.jpg

e9fa0524gw1f6eoy4lspaj21hb2mvb2b.jpg

Avenue of Stars (061016)

Spoiler

Source:  

006rbFqUgw1f6eof4huj8g30fe0dcu13.gif

006rbFqUgw1f6eofgvv74g30eu0dchdx.gif

006rbFqUgw1f6eofovu3sg30fv0dcx6t.gif

Random

Spoiler

Source:   YuZhou_办公室

005F5085gw1f6f97r3cbbj30qm0zkdl3.jpg

Johnny

Spoiler

撕人定制

Spoiler

Source:   just一枚颜狗

96c82293jw1f6f9aks41bg20b409q1ky.gif

96c82293jw1f6f5cuil7lg20be08vb2b.gif

96c82293jw1f6f5cw98n3g20b40a8hdt.gif

96c82293jw1f6f9ks9xe9g20c808o4qs.gif

COSMO event (073116)

Spoiler

Source:   鲸鸿_黄景瑜粉丝后援团

006wyzLDgw1f6f76lwgwkj315o0qekcq.jpg

Throwback Johnny for Adidas

Spoiler

Source:    鲸鱼卖个萌

005LNHJ8gw1f6f8x6216xj30by0by0ts.jpg

005LNHJ8gw1f6f8xddri5j30by0apaav.jpg

005LNHJ8gw1f6f8x4qoz0j30f60neq4w.jpg

Manips

Spoiler

Source:   7月夜空中最亮的星

69a5c08cjw1f6f9r6lbckj23xq2ude86.jpg

69a5c08cjw1f6f9rn766gj23xq2udb2e.jpg

69a5c08cjw1f6f9rpzq14j21cc0wfe2g.jpg

69a5c08cjw1f6f9s2poguj23xq2qg7wk.jpg

69a5c08cjw1f6f9s63g7nj21cc0wf7uv.jpg

• Like 15

Do you think that a factual piece that takes a positive spin on the Addicted web series can help? For example,

The narrative could be about how it has gained many international fans even from as far as America, Europe and Latin America who are motivated to learn Chinese, create fan videos, fiction and artwork, willing to design logos and banners for free for their Chinese idols, wanting to visit the locations of the show, donate on behalf of their idols to charity, buy advertisement placements for their Chinese idols and generally have a more favourable view of Chinese people as a result?

A comment on how thus far China has to pay to gain goodwill internationally (such as Cambodia for the South China Sea issue) and is having trouble getting recognition for its products and services beyond being cheap imitations.

Sharing that Addicted is one of the rare occasions where an original production actually generates meaningful revenue for China productions beyond China, the Chinese diaspora and Sinophiles. I mean look at the sold out concerts in Korea and Thailand and the sale of the photo book. That the story seems to be able to speak to people of different cultures, even the youth in Taiwan and Hong Kong who thus far the regime appears to have trouble reaching out to and gaining trust.

Then an open question about is this a sign of things to come in the near future for a new growing popular cultural influence of China, much like how South Korea has been able to build a positive image of its people and country through K-Pop?

Do you all think that this kind of news is useful?

@xix19xix

I think something like that maybe useful, but my fear is that this is not the main goal. People are so emotional and invested in this web series that almost everyone wold like a season 2. I think those emotions would interfere and cloud judgment. 

Not sure that with Addicted we could just stick to the facts. But I worry how/who would we present something of this nature and not seem like we were interfering or trying to sway the government.

If there was a way to use something positive and factual to aid the boys I would be supportive, but I just don't want any more severe restrictions or punishment to be issued. Understanding the ban and accepting another culture's ideology is all we can do at the moment. 

I don't want to be perceived as an outsider with no understanding interfering. So even if the heart is in the right place it might be best to leave this matter alone. Unless you could be sure you had a sympathetic ear and could get this matter into the hands of someone who would look upon it favorably then I say it's not worth the risk.  

What I never fully understood is why they can not interact on social media or show support by attending concerts or events.

• Like 14

OK! Magazine Thailand posted an extract of ZZ's fan meeting in Bangkok:

Spoiler

ZZ's family was in Bangkok to support him. Here is a photo of the members of his family at the airport. Photo posted by Waen Izaa on Instagram. She worked on ZZ's Concert and works for SNP Media Hub Communication: In her posts, she says how much ZZ works hard and that his family is lovely and generous.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, bearology said:

Throwback ZZ

Hide contents

Hi. Thank you for posting this video. I never saw it before. Do you know who is the man talking to ZZ and taking a photo with him? I'm sure I already saw him somewhere... And can someone with Chinese language skills translate what they say here please? Thank you! :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZZ pulling out the wire of his earphones during the Encore of his Bangkok's Concert: So sexy! ;)

Spoiler

Credit mentioned on the gif:

Spoiler

24315F40579F063A1CF3FB

ZZ during his concert in Bangkok:

SpoilerVia Twitter:

Spoiler

O3pjnDSZ.gif

A collection of short videos showing clumsy ZZ. Sometimes he takes the wrong way, other times he hurts himself. But it is always because he is busy showing some love to his fans, waving to them and looking at them: ZZ is so adorable:

The 1st video shows ZZ in the red sweatshirt with the famous bodyguard over-reacting, but taken from another point of view. The last one if from ZZ in Bangkok's Airport:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

ZZ during his dance routine in Bangkok's Concert:

Credits mentioned on photos:

Spoiler

CowS26kVIAAi7G7.jpgCowS4_2UIAAdND-.jpgCowS4_5UsAAe3Ua.jpg

ZZ acting like a little child with his bagpack on his back: At Beijing's Airport on 1 august 2016:

Spoiler

Timmy

Spoiler

Light Asian Tour in Thailand (073016)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   -PussyCAT-

005APBbDgw1f6ff6niihzj31ef23mb2c.jpg

005APBbDgw1f6ff5rkojgj31gd26j4qt.jpg

005APBbDgw1f6fg58rcmnj31og2io7wm.jpg

005APBbDgw1f6fg402r58j31911vkqv7.jpg

Spoiler