23 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Hi, glad to hear that :). JY probably knows some Spanish since he used to hang out with a bunch of Spanish in Shanghai over beer.

Just to be clear, we are not anti-Europeans here. @Kim Kruisbessie, @charlie10 and @Scandani are Europeans who are regular Addicted soompiers. Speaking of which, I hope @Scandani is okay. It's been a while since we hear from her...

I think my point has always been that if you want to influence China, you cannot be confrontational.

If the message is "We love the show.", "The actors are fantastic.", "I want to learn Mandarin because of the show.", "I like to visit China because of the show", it will soften the ban on the boys.

But if it is "China is oppressive", "China has violated human rights", "We must protest", "We must change China", then they will likely stay extremely defensive and the boys will continue to suffer...

I hope you understand that it is because we really really love the boys dearly that we do not want any more bad things to happen to them. Hence, we (or maybe I) may come across as hostile. Besides, this is a fan site. I don't think we want this to become a political one. Having said that, if it helps the boys, I believe all of us will assist. You probably have noticed their sell out concerts, and photobook, DVD sales, for example.

@xix19xix Thanks, yes we know of those Europeans fans but we know also about some others very active in linking you with us :)  We are all fans expressing our appreciation in our utmost and best caring European way. We know about the DVD, the photo book and also about the paypal account. We have friends living in Asia that are informing us constantly as I just wrote. I think some recently open an American Addicted fan group on FB and also an European one if i am not wrong, plus twitter and google + that are widely used in Europe and in America.  We are well informed and when we have some news from what we are doing i will let you know, nothing different from that. :) 

Edited by pabloyalex
  • Like 7

@sohocomo Hi auntie! You don't know how excited I am reading your tarot analysis since I've been thinking about learning Tarot for a long time. I know that's not how Tarot works but it's still interesting read nonetheless. :wub:

=========================================================

@pabloyalex Hola!

You'll be surprised to know that many soompiers here are Europeans. I'm from Germany myself for example and I know a lot of regular European soompiers as well. Also I don't think we were hesitating a lot to go in here. I mean this is english speaking forum after all. A friendly and welcoming one at that.

Though if you know some people who hesitate to join in, then please tell them that they're all welcome to jump in. ^_^ I could imagine some people are hesitating to join in because of the number of pages. So I think the hesitation can't be limited to Europeans only.

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, liesl said:

@pabloyalex Hola!

You'll be surprised to know that many soompiers here are Europeans. I'm from Germany for example and I know a lot of regular European soompiers as well. Also I don't think we were hesitating a lot to go in here. I mean this is english speaking forum after all.

Though if you know some people who hesitate to join in, then please tell them that they're all welcome to jump in. ^_^ I could imagine some people are hesitating to join in because of the number of pages. So I think the hesitation can't be limited to Europeans only.

@liesl Interesting to know, if they wish they can as we did. We are not going to be regular ones but for sure we will follow up all relevant news and if we have some we will share as well. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

@Kim Kruisbessie. you can understand this I believe :)  JY speaking English. Yes, he said:"What do you want?" :) 

By the way, @bearology and @ryokise, one question. Do you all know why FS and CW has livestreams related to the Bazaar Charity show? I understand that JY is going to attend the show. Yet he has no livestream for the event? Did I miss something? Who is attending the event?

By the way, the interview with ZZ was by a very experienced and respected journalist and host, Yang Lan. She was voted as one of the 100 most powerful women in the world by Forbes magazine in 2013. For her to mention about dogs and cats, shows that she is also CPF :) 

HJY DOES SPEAK ENGLISH LIKE A GANGSTER!!!  :sweatingbullets: Scary! 

• Like 8

Let me translate this weibo post:

#Anhui weather forecast# Afternoon forecast: Anhui Meteorological Station 2016.9.7 11am announced the following: This afternoon the whole province shall be cloudy, The northern region north of the Huai River and Jiangnan Region will have some passing showers and thunderstorm.

Tonight and Morning tomorrow: all regions will be rainy to cloudy.

Wind direction will change from Southerly to Westerly. The wind speed grade is 2.

Tomorrow's Lowest temperature: 19 to 21 degree celsius

Highest temperature: Mountaineous regions 27 - 29

Others: 29 - 31

You must be scratching your head. What this is all about? We have a fan in the meteorological station too :) See picture.

Spoiler

image_15.png

• Like 16

3 hours ago, pabloyalex said:

Hola Soompiers

Hi! It's nice to see you here.

I am quite puzzled by the notion that our forum has... difficulties... with Europeans because so many of us here are Europeans and we have been here since February, before the ban. We were here during the first episodes of Addicted, fawning over the chemistry we found, shocked by the ban, going ups and downs day by day (or, was it minutes by minutes? Oh, the old days full of emotional roller coaster!).

I am myself an Englishman (don't let my firecracker temperament fools you!) and I have never found any discrimination against me or whatsoever here. There have been differences in opinion and views, which inevitably were influenced by cultural differences between fans here, true, but that's what makes this forum fascinating!

When I first learned about the ban, and the subsequent consequences, I was furious (well, I still am). I was hoping that CJD's company would do what myself would do: start a petition, arrange demonstration etc. Making it as loud as possible to gain attention and transform that public attention into political pressure. It was bloody confounding for me to see how ... accepting CJD, JY and ZZ were toward the ban and injustice that follows. But then, I learned that there are other ways to express your defiance or protest different than the "western style". Instead of being noisy (as I would have), they chose to remain silent but work hard, trying to defy the ban by proving that they are talented and capable of producing great works. 

Now, months later, I can see that their methods are working. Instead of stifled by the ban against Addicted (and the "unofficial ban" against JY and ZZ showing in everything under sparft's jurisdiction, which have been debated and discussed over and over again in this thread), JY and ZZ are steadily carving their achievements in Chinese entertainment industry and the world. It is true that JY and ZZ are still young and have lots to do but at least, they have begun their first steps.

So, tl; dr: I kindly invite fellow Europeans lurking here to join this thread and involve in enlightening debates/discussions with fellow fans from all over the world here. Also, while I can understand the passion to campaign over JY and ZZ's cause in the "European way", in my opinion, it would be better for us to support them and allow them to deal with their circumstance using methods they deem fit. If you want to spread the news of Addicted and gather support for JY and ZZ, I suggest you take into account this brilliant advice from @xix19xix:

3 hours ago, xix19xix said:

If the message is "We love the show.", "The actors are fantastic.", "I want to learn Mandarin because of the show.", "I like to visit China because of the show", it will soften the ban on the boys.

But if it is "China is oppressive", "China has violated human rights", "We must protest", "We must change China", then they will likely stay extremely defensive and the boys will continue to suffer...

• Like 19

ZZ - NetEase Livestream 070916

Spoiler

Cr [CaTimmy_许魏洲微站]

Cr1DCjcVIAErq4o.jpg

Cr1DD3WUsAAG1Vt.jpg

Cr1DFEDVMAEmIsb.jpg

Cr1CvsSVIAA3i1H.jpg

Cr1Cw7rVUAAebca.jpg

Cr1CW9PUAAA3S80.jpg

Cr1CX-KUEAAiNDE.jpg

Cr1CYwzVMAYIyLQ.jpg

Gif

Spoiler

Cr hjj2_6

Be6N8Mh4.gif

Fanart/gif :wub:

Spoiler

Cr wenwen1214

4zKNO2Y.jpg

Jqp9ic1.gif

3 hours ago, xix19xix said:

By the way, @bearology and @ryokise, one question. Do you all know why FS and CW has livestreams related to the Bazaar Charity show? I understand that JY is going to attend the show. Yet he has no livestream for the event? Did I miss something? Who is attending the event?

JY had the same charity livestream (drawing the ambulance) as FS and CW not long ago (IIRC, it was on the 22 August) for BAZAAR. JY will be flying back to Beijing tomorrow to attend the BAZAAR night if I'm not wrong. I don't know if FS and CW will be attending this or not though. If they are and the boys manage to take a reuinion photo, it's like TFM all over again, but this time without ZZ instead :tears: Haiz, I believe there will be a day we can see the four of them together (standing side by side and smiling) again. We will get there, one day :D

• Like 14

26 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Maybe it's just me and my constant need for delulu...but isn't it interesting that the 'kitten' is wearing a shirt with dogs on it???

Because someone posted IG with a cat so the other has to have something with dogs :rolleyes: And not just dogs auntie, its blue and red. You remember 5ML once posted their photos together? The post with lyrics from "love should be honest" before ZZ Thai Concert and ZZ actually sang that song? That photo ZZ was red and JY was blue. Also, the only 2 colours JY used to draw his ambulance were red and blue (If I'm not wrong, he did mention in his livestream that he only had these two colours. That why fans were thinking that he took it from the colour pencil box K-fans gave ZZ during his Korea Concert because its from the same brand) :rolleyes: #deluluismymiddlename 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

You must be scratching your head. What this is all about? We have a fan in the meteorological station too :) See picture.

@xix19xix hahaha great now we are up to date with the wether over there hahahaha i can't stop laughing this is so funny :lol:

@gayyoxx At first when i found out that Addicted was banned i had read that somewere on YT in the comments i tought the same thing, like now is there a great serie with a lot of potention to get a lot of viewers and China ban it.

But i also knew a litle bit about China that the put up a wall if you confront them it will not work at all.

Addicted as i was already landed after google here on soompi and it opened a door for me to get to know more about not only Jingyu and Zhouzhou but also about the culture from China and to understand how these two guys working so hard to get a career of the ground with still that ban and still are positive.

I admire there patience the have not to get angry and still hard working and so friendly to there fans posting messages talking to fans on a manner what i never have seen here in the west. Jingyu and Zhouzhou so kind hearted to there fans and the fans also to them.

It surprised me every time again it feels like a warm family here :heart:

@bearology OMG i'm melting here look at his face and his arms yummyyyyyyyyyyy :wub:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, bearology said:

Be6N8Mh4.gif

• Like 12

JY said "What do you want?" :lol: *stop screaming Haru, It's ZZ's*

Spoiler

BAZAAR night tomorrow starts at 16:00 (BJ time). If I'm not wrong, you can livestream it using the Tencent app (how many times this year have I installed and deleted this app lol). Download app IOS here ANDROID here

Spoiler

Cr river0920 Twitter

Cr1adc5UMAEzjo-.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr Studio Yuzhou

Cr1JbQcUAAAibwa.jpg

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, John Brian Cia said:

hello guys... can someone enlighten me on the reference to "richard simmons"? what does it refer to and how did it come about?

It's a Soompi default. If you try to post a word that is considered explicit (for example *ss with an 'a' instead of an asterisk) the Soompi system will automatically convert it to 'richard simmons'. Why? That's just what Soompi does.

(I've often wondered if Richard Simmons, the man himself, knows that his name is used in this manner? That could make for an interesting lawsuit :lol:)

• Like 14

Hai all!!  :D   just dropping by~~ 

This is a random question, but does anyone knows the blood types of JY, ZZ, Fensong and Wenwen?

hahaha random question bcos I would like to know them more...it may sound a little bit weird but here in Asia esp in Japan and Korea blood type is somewhat important as it "describe" the person....if in korea or japan the blood type question will be one of the first question asked when you are just getting get to know each other to see the personality compability...hahaha just for fun *in hoping discovering more delulu heaven* ;)

p/s: me giving virtual hugs and kisses to all of you here!! and all of you are welcome here no matter from wherever you are~~~ :wub:

• Like 13

21 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

It's a Soompi default. If you try to post a word that is considered explicit (for example *ss with an 'a' instead of an asterisk) the Soompi system will automatically convert it to 'richard simmons'. Why? That's just what Soompi does.

(I've often wondered if Richard Simmons, the man himself, knows that his name is used in this manner? That could make for an interesting lawsuit :lol:)

ahh i see, i just got curious as to how it came about... thanks! i thought this was their nickname for some of their body parts, turns out its a system default hehe

• Like 7

3 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ - NetEase Livestream 070916

Hide contents

Cr [CaTimmy_许魏洲微站]

Cr1DCjcVIAErq4o.jpg

Cr1DD3WUsAAG1Vt.jpg

Cr1DFEDVMAEmIsb.jpg

Cr1CvsSVIAA3i1H.jpg

Cr1Cw7rVUAAebca.jpg

Cr1CW9PUAAA3S80.jpg

Cr1CX-KUEAAiNDE.jpg

Cr1CYwzVMAYIyLQ.jpg

Gif

Reveal hidden contents

Cr hjj2_6

Be6N8Mh4.gif

Fanart/gif :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr wenwen1214

4zKNO2Y.jpg

Jqp9ic1.gif

JY had the same charity livestream (drawing the ambulance) as FS and CW not long ago (IIRC, it was on the 22 August) for BAZAAR. JY will be flying back to Beijing tomorrow to attend the BAZAAR night if I'm not wrong. I don't know if FS and CW will be attending this or not though. If they are and the boys manage to take a reuinion photo, it's like TFM all over again, but this time without ZZ instead :tears: Haiz, I believe there will be a day we can see the four of them together (standing side by side and smiling) again. We will get there, one day :D

Is it Christmas already?!?! ZZ OVERLOAD IS THE BEST!!! 

27 minutes ago, dazzlin92 said:

Hai all!!  :D   just dropping by~~ 

This is a random question, but does anyone knows the blood types of JY, ZZ, Fensong and Wenwen?

hahaha random question bcos I would like to know them more...it may sound a little bit weird but here in Asia esp in Japan and Korea blood type is somewhat important as it "describe" the person....if in korea or japan the blood type question will be one of the first question asked when you are just getting get to know each other to see the personality compability...hahaha just for fun *in hoping discovering more delulu heaven* ;)

p/s: me giving virtual hugs and kisses to all of you here!! and all of you are welcome here no matter from wherever you are~~~ :wub:

You sure you're not a vampire? Lol.:P

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, John Brian Cia said:

ahh i see, i just got curious as to how it came about... thanks! i thought this was their nickname for some of their body parts, turns out its a system default hehe

I once typed sh *t (without the extra space obviously) and it came out as Richard Simmons! Pretty neat no? 

• Like 3