@sohocomo I love your delulu...here's mine.

what's yours is mine delulu

Spoiler

"Tell me you are not going to wear that shirt!"

"..."

"You think they won't notice by wearing a jacket over...they are so sharp!"

"..."

"No, don't look at me with your puppy eyes...no stop it, not kissing you...no...hmmmm..."

"Shut up and let me kiss you...you should know whatever is yours is mine..."

• Like 23

JingYu Studio weibo update

Spoiler

Cr 黄景瑜工作室2016

Cr6x41qVMAE1mJS.jpg

JY @ BAZAAR Red Carpet 090916 :wub::wub::wub::wub: ZZ ah, your whale is so handsome even though hes not smiling much tonight lol

Spoiler

Cr [-真域RealZone-]

Cr6nn8KUEAAXKc6.jpg

Cr6oHS2VUAI0A9k.jpg

Cr6nuhAUIAEyoXP.jpg

Cr6n3QdUAAE9MaR.jpg

Cr6n2srVUAITrjB.jpg

Cr6n34uUsAA5VxM.jpg

Cr6n34uUsAA5VxM.jpg

Cr6ngZ3VYAA4uBA.jpg

Cr6ms9cVYAAYudG.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [愚人节讲真心话]

Cr6pW2DUEAEng7d.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Cr [沫色惜年]

Cr6rYB_UkAAaQAr.jpg

@sohocomo auntie, I have a feeling its from D&G too but still checking. The material looks like the one ZZ wore for the Damiani event though, the green suit. I like you delulu haha no more expensive presents for you HuangWhale :rolleyes: . You know me with sharing wardrobe. I even read "one step closer" from JY shoes to "one stop closet" :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------

The boys' schedule

ZZ: 16/9 - 南京 forest festival 21:00 - 21:30. Info here

ZZ: 24/09 - Zebra Music Festival. Info here

ZZ has that Laneige livestream but I'm not sure when XD. Info here

ZZ: 29/09 - iFeng Fashion Choice. Info here

JY: 15/10 - Pangolin Protection Charity Event in ShenZhen. Info here

• Like 18

I love that JY chose to wear that I Love You shirt! Seems like a pretty bold statement, really. At least for us who are looking for that kind of thing. And boy do we look for that! :P

He looked gorgeous in his velvet jacket too, very suave. However, I think he looks tired. A little weary. All these months of hard work must be taking its toll. I hope he's not still sick! Filming in a remote place, being the main character, feeling lonely, sick, tired - but hopefully having fun too - it must be tiring. JY looked so lonely and bored at the table too, just like he's done before at these events. He needs a friend to talk to (and not just on the phone...)! He needs ZZ to talk to. My heart always aches a bit when I see him like that. :( 

I don't know where the rumour about ZZ attending came from, but I wouldn't be surprised if he WAS invited. He was about as likely to be there as JY. So that makes me wonder why he isn't part of it and how much of it is a choice. Maybe they just don't want to risk awakening the wrath of the censors again. Maybe they feel they still need more time before it seem natural for them to attend the same event. (Because really, they wouldn't have to be seen together. There were a lot of people attending, after all.) As far as I know, no other BL-couple have reached the kind of fame ZZ & JY have. Right? So in that alone, they're different. I think there are now a lot of people who have something invested in them being popular and sought after, and they don't want to risk losing what they've gained. (Particular since there seems to be some capriciousness to the decisions on what should be allowed or not.) 

Even more, if they really are a real couple they have something even more important to protect. So yeah, YZ are very special and very difficult to compare with other people. And in that context, I wonder how they decide between them who's going to do what. Since there are a lot of events they would both attend, even if they didn't know each other at all. I kind of imagine them having a meeting, JY & ZZ and LH & LZ, all with their schedules ready, planning the coming month. "If you attend that, I can attend this. When I get back to Beijing, you must make sure you're there too. When I go back to Bautou, I'll pack you in a suitcase. OK?" Etc etc. B)

8 hours ago, sohocomo said:

@mrsaturn Many of us here don't have access to weibo. And even if we did, we would need translations for most of it. Even translations for Google translate quite often :lol: We rely on kind souls, like you, who not only have access, but understanding as well, to let us know what's going on. Everybody gets on the thread at different times, so if it is not being talked about here, it's just a good chance that others who have seen it just haven't had a chance to post. I for one appreciate all information, especially delulu candy news coming directly out of China :D

Just want to say that I wholeheartedly agree with this. There is quite a serious limitation in not knowing the language in this fandom. I'm happy there are so many lovely people reporting back and explaining everything to us. Sometimes, like now, when it's evening where I am and I have time for the fandom, everyone who can explain stuff is asleep... We've all developed a pretty serious dependency on sugar here. And google translate tells me very bizarre stories. 

Do we reckon ZZ has completely abandoned the idea of doing any 3M followers welfare? At this rate, he's looking at a 3.2M welfare... Maybe he's waiting for 4M and is making it REALLY good. 

• Like 20

JY @ BAZAAR Gala Dinner 090916

Spoiler

Cr uuuops

Cr68WstUEAAv-NB.jpg

Cr69qW6UAAEO4Nc.jpg

ZZ - what's with this electric shocked hair ZZ :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr [_BEEMINE_]

Cr67OITVUAAtBmZ.jpg

Cr67PJnUsAAB8_m.jpg

ZZ - 120816

Spoiler

Cr [洲刊画报]

Cr66i9AUkAI72AX.jpg

Cr66kFDVYAIfXWH.jpg

JY - If im not wrong, these were taken in Baotou this morning before going to the airport 090916

Spoiler

Cr [瑜生有淼]

Cr7MraaVUAEAyGD.jpg

Cr7MseeVIAEHTc1.jpg

JY @ airport (Baotou - BJ) 090916

Spoiler

Cr [瑜生有淼]

Cr7LJhCVIAAmDn_.jpg

Cr7LKgXVMAAZcrb.jpg

Cr7LLQtVIAEkyb-.jpg

JY - after BAZAAR event 090916

Spoiler

Cr 大静静Valiant

Cr7NXD9UAAA0XeK.jpg

Cr7NXD_VUAARuOo.jpg

Cr7NXD9UEAE-4Nv.jpg

• Like 15

The amazing 呼呼花 did another strip with her cute little kitty and the lovely kangaroo. I don't know exactly what it says, but I understand that they're overjoyed to see each other. And I love it. So much. They're just too adorable for words. And I hope that ZZ & JY really did have a chance to meet today/tonight.

Spoiler

LE1pREx.jpg

• Like 19

4 hours ago, pabloyalex said:

You look like a sort of Wikipedia about Addicted and a restless one :) I think ZZ having concert here is quite unrealistic there will be more than just language barriers and you need to gather a consistent number of people for a concert that justify costs and this i do not see it happening at least over here. While it is possible and even if not soon an European fan meeting. Together with my 'partner' we saw the internet link of D&G that looks more an event one  organized by Mktg dept. rather than D&G knowing him/them directly but we can be completely mistaken. Good to know that there is a great brand that has his/their official contact. So @Alby Romait might be interesting to know if really Stefano and/or Domenico know him/them directly. This is your world :):) if .....one day all can become easier, even if you did not even know that JY was just few steps away !!!! :(:(:(  (AyB)

Oops You very right fortunately i do not know many things, however stick with facts and see your PVT MSG.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, charlie10 said:

The amazing 呼呼花 did another strip with her cute little kitty and the lovely kangaroo. I don't know exactly what it says, but I understand that they're overjoyed to see each other. And I love it. So much. They're just too adorable for words. And I hope that ZZ & JY really did have a chance to meet today/tonight.

Reveal hidden contents

LE1pREx.jpg

I am so proud to say that I can translate this :lol: Huang Whale: ZhouZhou, Kitten: Big Fool :lol: The last one where Huang Whale hugging his Kitten to sleep awwwwwwwwwww meltinggggggggggg. Sorry we have lots of fan arts in our folder. Too much sugar recently so everyone slack :lol:

@nedaaa are you talking about ZZ's electric shocked hairstyle? :lol: 

• Like 18

@bearology - thank you so much for your posts.

I agree with others, HJY looks tired in his eyes. I know traveling can take alot out of a person, not to mention his schedule.

As much as I would like HJY for myself, I can't help but hope that he and ZZ are really in a relationship. I'm looking at these photos from the BAZAAR event and find myself wishing we lived in a world where HJY and ZZ were standing together there in front of the cameras. Perhaps we'd all be talking about how tired HJY looks in the eyes, but we'd also be pointing out how much his tiredness melts away whenever he looks at ZZ, and that huge tiger smile appears. Seeing him on his phone at the table made me wish he was calling ZZ.  Ok, I'll succumb to the delulu that others have contributed...

Spoiler

"Hey babe, I'm at the table now, it's a quiet moment while everyone is still entering the event and getting settled."

"I watched you on the live stream, you looked so handsome. Already people are posting photos online of you and I wearing the shirt. I TOLD YOU SO!"

"Yes, you did... but at this point I'm starting to not care what others think... I'm sorry, I'm a bit tired."

"I can tell, I could see it in your eyes on the red carpet."

"What you saw is my sadness that you aren't here with me."

"Aww, I love you babe. And just keep your chin up, and think about later tonight... I'll leave you with this: I bought some new underwear. Meow!"

:flushed:

• Like 13

On 16/08/2016 at 7:07 PM, liesl said:

HOLY SH'T!!!  shock2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Coming back to Soompi to be greeted by this big candy... I DIE!! down-smiley.gif

THIS IS LIKE A F:)CKING PROPOSAL!! A LOVE DECLARATION!!! HOLY MOLY!! THESE BOYS WILL BE THE DEAD OF ME!! My heart just stopped beating after I saw that post. Damn.

This is not delulu anymore. IT'S REAL!! THEY'RE REAL!! love-shower-smiley.gifIN YOUR FACE, CP-FANS HATER!!

Here's an alligator to visualize how I'm feeling! Mr. Alligator said by the way, HOLY SH'T MR. HUANG!! :crazy:

awgsjkfCBxsu4.gif

Here's also some shiitake mushrooms since I kept saying sh't all the time. It also needs visualization, you know.

Hide contents

Shiitake-stock.jpg

HOLY shiit..take mushrooms!!

I don't know what I'm writing anymore. I think I'm writing rubbish. Can't think. Can't speak. Can't anything. I'm in cloud nine right now. Damn. *goes nuts* weird-smiley.gif

P.S : Dear auntie @sohocomo, in the middle of writing this, I suddenly got a mention from you. lmfao. :D

SUPER SUPER 'PROPOSAL' from our BRAVE Whale..!!!!!.....;))))))))).... BRAVO BRAVO...JY.... WHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH....... ''We BOW TO YOU!!......  OH HEAVEN LORD ALMIGHTY.... OUR BEAUTIFUL BOYS ARE MADLY IN LOVE!!!...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH........lol... alright, back to reality...lol.. I know I'm forever late on Soompi people, and things seem quiet and slow for our YuZhou lately I noticed since JY left for filming, and ZZ has just reappeared again after a long quiet rest - good for him! ::))))).. WE, DON'T LOSE HEART FOR YUZHOU GUYS.. Keep on believing in them, THEY ARE REAL.. Remind yourselves from this - JY's epic proposal and ALL THOSE OTHER 'CANDIES' before.  Our boys' relationship is ONGOING & STRONG. The ship is sailing smoothly,  although quiet, KEEP ON BELIEVING IN YUZHOU Soompi fam! ;))))))).....I'm sailing along HAPPILYYY with the boys whatever....^ . ^^^**....

• Like 12

@bearology Thank you so mutch for all the update pictures of Jingyu :heart: he looks realy tired i hope for him hi can see Zhouzhou for at least a couple of hours before flying back to Baotou.

And that D&G I Love You shirt we know Jingyu and we all :heart: you to ;) aaaaaaaand Zhouzhou hahahaha. 

That red jacket looks good on him any one know if its also from D&G ? (looks a bit as the same style jacket the green/black one that Zhouzhou was wearing at the concert?)

I noticed the shiny black shoes from Jingyu i had to think about what Zhouzhou once said that Zhouzhou likes shiny shoes from latin dance hahahaha

@baw74 hahaha roles changes delulu from the serie Addicted Zhouzhou buying underwear hahahaha

• Like 8

Holding YuZhou's folder and didn't even try to hide it, even looking at it for a few times and just walking like nothing happened. He is really a great actor, able to contain himself from smiling so big because if he did smile, we all would have died.

Then wearing that "I Love You" shirt. Unlike your bb kitten, the shirt, D&G or not, is being hid by that great red jacket so what is the purpose of wearing it since only trained eyes will noticed it? You could just choose a plain, cheap shirt and nobody would know but no~

Having a phone call during the event and staring at the phone after ended it. Wishing the event would end already, huh?

Anyway, thank you for those bold statements, boss whale.

• Like 19

JY today (BJ-Baotou) 10/09/16. He looks so tired. His flight was at 6.30am or sth like that If I'm not wrong. He should be landing soon then. Take care JY! There's rumour that ZZ is in Japan atm (I hope that it's not true! :sweatingbullets:, theres no way that we didnt see any airport photos). 

Spoiler

Cr Johnny_黄景瑜同行站

Cr9Md7BUEAAh_BO.jpg

Cr9MejGVMAUwSqM.jpg

Spoiler

Cr pipiyo_JT

Cr8pZNLVMAADBnf.jpg

Cr8-3yHUAAEEEJG.jpg

Cr8-3jwVIAAgPzO.jpg

Cr8paC4UIAA2mdj.jpg

Spoiler

Cr RedMoon9294

Cr9Dj0_UMAENMbq.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [Bluesea_黄景瑜个站 ]

Cr8-HS-UEAA_r3X.jpg

Cr8-HR5VIAA0fN5.jpg

Cr8-HUEUIAEhqtS.jpg

Clip. JY must be very tired, he's asking the security why does he have to give his phone to her :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Another ZZ fangift :lol:

Spoiler

Cr ChibiMirumo Twitter

Cr9JADnUEAAmyYt.jpg

Cr9JADpUAAA3i8r.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr [柜门要不要粉丝站]

Cr9MSegVYAAQ_bj.jpg

• Like 16

9 hours ago, charlie10 said:

I love that JY chose to wear that I Love You shirt! Seems like a pretty bold statement, really. At least for us who are looking for that kind of thing. And boy do we look for that! :P

He looked gorgeous in his velvet jacket too, very suave. However, I think he looks tired. A little weary. All these months of hard work must be taking its toll. I hope he's not still sick! Filming in a remote place, being the main character, feeling lonely, sick, tired - but hopefully having fun too - it must be tiring. JY looked so lonely and bored at the table too, just like he's done before at these events. He needs a friend to talk to (and not just on the phone...)! He needs ZZ to talk to. My heart always aches a bit when I see him like that. :( 

I don't know where the rumour about ZZ attending came from, but I wouldn't be surprised if he WAS invited. He was about as likely to be there as JY. So that makes me wonder why he isn't part of it and how much of it is a choice. Maybe they just don't want to risk awakening the wrath of the censors again. Maybe they feel they still need more time before it seem natural for them to attend the same event. (Because really, they wouldn't have to be seen together. There were a lot of people attending, after all.) As far as I know, no other BL-couple have reached the kind of fame ZZ & JY have. Right? So in that alone, they're different. I think there are now a lot of people who have something invested in them being popular and sought after, and they don't want to risk losing what they've gained. (Particular since there seems to be some capriciousness to the decisions on what should be allowed or not.) 

Even more, if they really are a real couple they have something even more important to protect. So yeah, YZ are very special and very difficult to compare with other people. And in that context, I wonder how they decide between them who's going to do what. Since there are a lot of events they would both attend, even if they didn't know each other at all. I kind of imagine them having a meeting, JY & ZZ and LH & LZ, all with their schedules ready, planning the coming month. "If you attend that, I can attend this. When I get back to Beijing, you must make sure you're there too. When I go back to Bautou, I'll pack you in a suitcase. OK?" Etc etc. B)

Just want to say that I wholeheartedly agree with this. There is quite a serious limitation in not knowing the language in this fandom. I'm happy there are so many lovely people reporting back and explaining everything to us. Sometimes, like now, when it's evening where I am and I have time for the fandom, everyone who can explain stuff is asleep... We've all developed a pretty serious dependency on sugar here. And google translate tells me very bizarre stories. 

Do we reckon ZZ has completely abandoned the idea of doing any 3M followers welfare? At this rate, he's looking at a 3.2M welfare... Maybe he's waiting for 4M and is making it REALLY good. 

Zz present his self and accompany Jy by tht shirt..LOL

• Like 4