17 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

@Alby Roma 

Reveal hidden contents

You come here on a fan forum and pretend that your a journalist. I'm but i can't belive you because you said not from what country you are only from Europe does sound very vaguely and from what bron your writing for what magazine paper whatever you don't name it.

You start asking questions about proof on a fan forum sorry i find this actualy hilarius to read.

And now you say that you are sure that there is no ban on the actors sorry i think you need to read more info about how China works with bans and rules i'm sure you know how google works.

The ban is that Addicted and everything what connected to the series is been banned.

The actors can't been seen together in public or tv.

There both work very hard to get there career stable come on have you seen the shedules there working there richard simmons off to get there career safe.

There not show together in public because of the risk of the ban that could be damage there career and just keep themself calm until that stupid ban got lifted.

So i suggest you do your job and don't bother us anymore we are just fans and support the boys

Sorry guys but i get irritated by this fake journalist

back to the suger candys 

@Kim Kruisbessie

We live in a free world despite you and people like you. I have never been offending anyone here, hence you may need to follow soompi rules without insulting. Second aspect that make things worse you are a woman and a dutch subject, hence you should have some understanding of free speech and respect other's opinion. The big concern is that this is a gay web drama censored  fan group, and you are simply using the same metric China has been using.  What a shame. If you wish to know about me, visit the links on my profile you may see all. Hence before giving fake to somebody between one sugar candy and another try to make sure what you are talking about. You may skip post you dislike as in a normal civilized world. Some good people have been helping out that's what i needed. You should welcome members whoever they are, whatever they do as long as there is respect. Rejecting people that have different vision from yours is disgraceful particularly in this kind of fan group. Core values of a gay and lgbt environment are tolerance, respect and much more, you may need to study and learn about that when you have time this might help to reduce your right side attitude. Thanks anyway for the mention 

Edited by Alby Roma
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, darkrichard said:

Good day guys. Im kinda new in here just about 2mins ago. I would just like to ask if there are any news regarding the posibilities that china will allow this series to be continued?  Im  a fan of the web series. 

Thanks 

Hi, welcome. We are all fans here :) May we invite you to take a look at the first post of this forum? Those are the latest news about the ban. There is no other news since, which means that no, China will not be allowing this series to continue. For your information, they have moved on to restrict other stuff as well

@sohocomo, I should have heeded your mature rating... Really NSFW! 

Spoiler

I was inappropriately alive...

• Like 12

YZ fanart

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Co-ZrGUVMAAMddU.jpg

Co-Zrl-UsAA1cQ9.jpg

Co-Zr8bVIAArh8R.jpg

Throwback YZ FMV. Video link here :wub:

Spoiler

ZZ Fancam (Rehearsal + Performance) Avenue of Stars - talking about being cut off from shows.....

@Kim Kruisbessie Fancams Understanding Dream Encore for you

Close Up

Spoiler

2nd Fancam

Spoiler

ZZ - VIP Event

Spoiler

Cr [我哥哥给我取名黄啾啾]

Co-7X59UEAApEaY.jpg

Co-7ZLZUsAEC7pv.jpg

Co-7acOVUAAh4AM.jpg

Co-7bgZVMAEufpd.jpg

ZZ chanting his own name :D

Spoiler

JY - Airport (SH-BJ)

Spoiler

Cr [Johnny_黄景瑜同行站]

Co--s57UEAAJn3r.jpg

Co--ttkUIAA1iNE.jpg

Co--00uUEAAtai4.jpg

Co--14jUIAAkVGr.jpg

Just because.....

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Co-5AfAUkAA-qDw.jpg

@sohocomo Thank you auntie, I've been craving so bad for some FF sugars. Beautiful as always :wub:
@filmlore46 If I'm not wrong, A little happiness by Hebe - OST for Our Times《我的少女时代》

Edited by bearology
  • Like 18

14 hours ago, bearology said:

Throwback YZ

Reveal hidden contents

Cr [瑜洲国际International_YuZhou]

5b21434djw1f6gt4l9mk0j20go0p0dmm.jpg

5b21434djw1f6gt3gk8jbj20go0p0tfq.jpg

5b21434djw1f6gt2sltk6j20go0p0tfu.jpg

Even though it has been some time (seems like a lifetime), there was a time I used to be heavily involved in photography. That's probably why I can view and enjoy black and white photos for their aesthetic beauty. Not to mention how cheeky ZZ was being and how provocative those moments between him and JY. :P  My friend @bearology once again you have selected some of my favorite photographs of JY and ZZ in this throwback.  Yet another reason to appreciate this fandom.

19 hours ago, bearology said:
20 hours ago, ryokise said:

Use 3 words to describe yourself?
Handsome handsome handsome

Thank you for the translation. This answer reminds me of this interview 0:30 :D

Reveal hidden contents

This was so hilarious. Totally agree with you that his answer was very reminiscent of the Men's Uno photoshoot interview. Sometimes I feel as if they are blending into one.

16 hours ago, bearology said:

The song that JY sang on this clip "A little happiness" by Hebe from S.H.E

Reveal hidden contents

Engsub

Reveal hidden contents

May I ask if this song was used in a movie or drama. The video you supplied of the song in Eng shows clips from what appears to be a movie or drama. Do you have any info on this @bearology Thank you once again for supplying candies.

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ chanting his own name :D

Hide contents

It is nothing but HE IS JUST TOO CUTE!!! CHANTING HIS OWN NAME WHILE SWAYING SIDE TO SIDE AND SMILE SO CUTELY AND LDKJFASGIEUWHFIEJNFU HOW DARE YOU

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, liesl said:

@Alby Roma

Hello there, I've been keeping silent until now but I feel the need to reply you so please bear with my long post. I'm sure you have good intentions with Addicted but since your plan is, to put it nicely, very questionable, lot of us started then to question your intention.

Now I believe you may have good intention (I would have ignored you if I believe otherwise) hence I'm writing this long post to offer you an advice. 

Drop your project trying to make the ban lighter and forcing the second season.

Not that you're thinking we're asking you to drop it means that we're not passionate enough about Addicted. We're asking you to because we see that there are no ways to fight for now and your plan will only burn yourself and would probably create sequels of unwanted consequences when things have been quietened down and started looking up for the boys.

Honestly when you said that there's no official second ban, I'm not surprised. You can't expect to get an answer like, "Oh yes, we banned Addicted actors to appear together." It's not only in China but entertainment industry worldwide has its secret and ways of things inside. Do you truly expect them to blabber their secrets to a journalist, let alone to a journalist from outside?

You can't deny the fact though that "Run For Time" and "Happy Camp" have censored the boys' appearance. This is a big loss for both of the shows (cost of guest appearances, cost of filming budget, etc.) and yet they still censored the boys or not airing that particular episode where the boys in it. Ask yourself why. Not to mention that the boys themselves were also separated in the award night. There are things going on in the back scene that made the boys unable to appear together. I believe the second ban is more tangled and complicated than the first ban. There are hands from government, companies, competitors... No way you can expect solid facts and papers about this. Ask any higher ups in China and they all will deny it. What do you expect?

To add more, filming Addicted season 2 now meaning the boys would have to throw away their building career out of window after months of working hard to get around of the censor/ban.

To quote Sun Tzu, a chinese general and military strategist :

"He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight."

So please kindly consider my advice. Especially as a western journalist, try to understand how China works first before you started meddling too much into their internal affairs. Thank you for reading my long post.

@liesl 

thanks for your post, i have read it carefully and completely understand your point of view that are somehow very easy to agree with. My intention is not to fight at all i have no such power but the aim is to keep talking about the web series, not about ban or censorship but about the importance this addicted web series has. That;s all for now. I agree you need to fight when you know you can win, now we will all lose and particularly the actors, what nobody wants. It is however true that the ban has somehow created a sort of standing up in some western countries and has again somehow reached the LGBT establishment. The fact that the series is subtitled in several European languages, the fact that breaks all stereotypes of gays (these are 2 straight men in love) are indirectly supporting the image of what the gay world wishes. Moreover despite i have clue about the writer but it is a fact that those 2 boys/men are in love each other and no interest in other men hence again another supportive reason to talk about them. I agree again we need to have a strategy and use it correctly. Do not forget that USA elections are closer and American LGBT society is quite strong at top level, private discussion and not public speech of course could help. Will China listen to ? Not sure this depends on how to show the benefits on airing the series for the China's image rather than blaming that indeed won't help. I am almost no one only a little piece of big puzzle to create a good image of the series, keep talking and see the benefits coming from it. Rolling out the series will mean what me, you and several other may not even get in the full picture yet, but for sure is able to change, radical change the image in certain countries of what love is about 2 men and not simply sex. So the play is a big one, and I do believe actors and producers know, and know it very well. This does not means tomorrow season 2 not at all, it is impossible and has no pillars so far. Simply wish to prepare the path to let happens one day. Despite the ban in some Chinese shopping center pieces of addicted have been aired (correct me if i am wrong) and that's is a piece of the puzzle a great one. So my intrusion here was and is simply to get a 'smell' of it. Hope my reply makes sense and gives some relief and again thanks a lot for your consistency   

• Like 11

@Alby Roma

i am sorry but what exactly do you intend to do or want to do. You have not been able to give us here some concrete idea yet you spend time painstakingly answering and sharing your views about making making Addicted season 2 possible, then you mentioned about how it all relates to the LGBT issue. However, at your last post, you say you are here, in this fan thread, to 'simply get the smell of it'...

My question is how can the continuation of Addicted 2 help in promoting of the LGBT community of the world? I think the intent of the author and subsequently producer just want to make the story come to life, not expecting it to somehow take a life of its own. The actors came to our life and somehow become more important than the series itself - at least to me. Also would the concrete facts that you seek about the ban help in your agenda?

Also, as pointed out some posts ago, I don't believe WZ or JY are representatives of the LGBT world. Whatever you intend to do will inadvertently draw them into the picture and that is last thing we want, now that their careers are beginning to look brighter. 

It is my personal belief that the world will increasingly get more grey, more inclusive and more acceptable. However, each country will take different time get to that state. It is not ideal, things will never be, but we are slowly getting there. 

I would like to encourage you to write what you can with the information you can find. I am waiting for your piece if you do to share it with us. Nobody can stop you from writing your piece in your point of view, really. 

• Like 21

1 hour ago, filmlore46 said:

May I ask if this song was used in a movie or drama. The video you supplied of the song in Eng shows clips from what appears to be a movie or drama. Do you have any info on this @bearology Thank you once again for supplying candies.

it was answered by @bearology of course, but I'll just mention it here again that Our Times is the movie that makes Darren Wang 王大陸 (the Taiwanese actor who was in the HC episode with YZ) famous.

Spoiler

I agreed with what our dear @liesl said. @Alby Roma not sure what your intentions are, but please reconsider this. Sorry that I still don't get what you actually plan on doing - but you have to understand, things are *VERY* different around here compared to the West or wherever you are. Whatever you are trying to do will only make things worse. Trust me, everyone here would very much love to have a second season of Addicted, but not at the expense of the boys' careers. Also, starring in a BL series does not necessarily mean you are a representative of the LGBT world. Plus we have to remember that these guys are still very "green", very new artists without a proper solid backup for them to voice out such things. 

Hope you won't be offended, you probably just don't understand how things work around here in Asia.

And yes, we managed to pass the scrapbook during the concert. I have yet to upload the pics, mainly because I had to catch up on a lot of things at work + life hence no time to edit the pics from the trip T^T soz guys!

Have a lovely day/evening wherever you are :) 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

@Alby Roma

i am sorry but what exactly do you intend to do or want to do. You have not been able to give us here some concrete idea yet you spend time painstakingly answering and sharing your views about making making Addicted season 2 possible, then you mentioned about how it all relates to the LGBT issue. However, at your last post, you say you are here, in this fan thread, to 'simply get the smell of it'...

My question is how can the continuation of Addicted 2 help in promoting of the LGBT community of the world? I think the intent of the author and subsequently producer just want to make the story come to life, not expecting it to somehow take a life of its own. The actors came to our life and somehow become more important than the series itself - at least to me. Also would the concrete facts that you seek about the ban help in your agenda?

Also, as pointed out some posts ago, I don't believe WZ or JY are representatives of the LGBT world. Whatever you intend to do will inadvertently draw them into the picture and that is last thing we want, now that their careers are beginning to look brighter. 

It is my personal belief that the world will increasingly get more grey, more inclusive and more acceptable. However, each country will take different time get to that state. It is not ideal, things will never be, but we are slowly getting there. 

I would like to encourage you to write what you can with the information you can find. I am waiting for your piece if you do to share it with us. Nobody can stop you from writing your piece in your point of view, really. 

@nippy2002 I have never been writing here or elsewhere we wish to make the actors a gay icon, this is not the purpose, because it is the story relevant and what the writer wanted to inspire, we are talking of a chinese novel ending with a wedding in China, is it not enough ?. I think i have written enough in the previous answer. This is not a question of 'acceptance' is it really much deeper than that and it is not a country arriving first than other to be accepted, we are talking again of a domino effect. Anyway once i will write i hope during next week something i will share it might better, I do not want to annoy anyone thanks again 

10 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Anybody else think we could use a heavy dose of delulu right about now? 

(I'm not tagging anyone, because this one is completely my fault.)

18+++

Reveal hidden contents

“Can you live without me?”

There was a short moment of silence before a hand smacked his shoulder, hard.

“What kind of question is that? Stop babbling and go to sleep. We have to get up early.”

JingYu grabbed for the hand that had hit him, wrapping it up tight in both of his.

“I’m being serious. Can you live without me?”

WeiZhou rolled onto his side, JingYu’s silhouette next to him highlighted by the blue glow of the clock behind him. There was a definite note of panic in the question, which caused WeiZhou to panic in return. He reached out, his hand hooking on JingYu’s neck.

“Huang JingYu! Why are you asking me that at 2 o’clock in the morning? What is going on in that head of yours?” WeiZhou could sense the agitation next to him. They had a small argument earlier in the evening, but, as usual, they talked it out and everything had been fine. At least he thought everything was fine. Maybe JingYu was still feeling upset about it, though.

“Anything could happen at anytime, Zhou. The world is a messed up place. Look at the floods. And with how much we fly. And crazy fans, hell, crazy people in general.”

JingYu had said all of this in a rush, words racing against each other to pass his lips, while his fingers gripped WeiZhou’s hand tighter and tighter. In turn, WeiZhou massaged the neck he held, trying to calm the tension of this man who sometimes thought too much.

“I should ban you from watching the news,” he said with a half hearted chuckle, in yet another attempt to ease the frantic mood of his boyfriend.

“Zhou…”

WeiZhou silenced JingYu with his lips. So this was it. JingYu had a tendency to get a bit melodramatic when they were going to be apart for an extended period of time. This was a bit more dramatic than usual, but WeiZhou could understand. Not only different cities this time, but different countries. It really brought out JingYu’s anxieties.

“You ask me if I can live without you?” WeiZhou slid his hand from JingYu’s neck, his palm resting where he could feel the rise and fall of JingYu’s breathing and the gentle beat of JingYu’s heart. WeiZhou had finally been just about to fall asleep, JingYu’s tossing and turning having kept him awake until then. Being brought wide awake by JingYu’s question had him feeling a bit unbalanced, as though he was being asked to dance while on a high wire. He took a deep breath and tried to gather his thoughts, but everything in his head made his heart hurt. He decided to just open his mouth and let his heart lead him.

“I can exist without you, JingYu. I did it before we met, so I can do it again if I have to.”

He could almost feel JingYu falling apart against him.

“I can exist without you,” WeiZhou rushed to say, “but I can’t live without you.”

Knowing that JingYu was just as confused as he himself was, WeiZhou pulled his hand free from JingYu’s grasp and smoothed the lines between the other’s brows with a gentle touch.

“I didn’t start living until I met you, so how could I live if anything happened to you? Until we found each other, I only existed. I was just a body taking up space in the world.”

WeiZhou traced his finger down the sharp ridge of JingYu’s nose, then back up to smooth over an eyebrow.

“Before we met, if anyone asked me if I was happy, I would say yes. If anyone asked me if I liked myself, if I liked my life, I would say yes to that too. And I was happy and I did like my life. Because I didn’t know how much better it could be. I didn’t know what true happiness was until I was next to you. I didn’t know what true joy was until I could just be in the same room with you. I didn’t know how it felt to be content and excited until the first time you held me.”

WeiZhou continued to trace the edges of JingYu’s face, his slow movements helping him to keep his voice steady as JingYu’s fingers on his waist urged them closer together.

“When we disagree and argue, I’m still happy, because I’m with you. When we can’t be together, just a text message from you, or even just seeing your picture on the internet, makes me excited. When I hear someone say your name, I have to force myself not to smile like an idiot, because even that makes me so incredibly happy I can’t hold it in.”

WeiZhou grabbed JingYu’s face in his hands. The words coming from his mouth sounded almost foreign to him. He had never thought of these things specifically, but each sentence rang with such truth and certainty that there was not a single trace of discomfort or embarrassment as he listened to himself. Everything he said, he meant, even though he had not realized it until that moment.

“You make me alive, you make me me. Without you, I would stop being the Xu WeiZhou that I am now. I would still exist, but not the true me. I would just be a shell without you, taking up space in the world again.”

“Zhou…” JingYu’s voice cracked as he said the name. As WeiZhou spoke, he had found it more and more difficult to breathe, and he had to keep blinking to clear his vision. “If anything ever happened to you, I…”

WeiZhou’s hand covered JingYu’s mouth, silencing him.

“Stop with the ‘ifs’, JingYu. All that matters is right now.” WeiZhou slid his hand, his fingers lightly tracing against the outer edges of softening lips. The quick breaths released between those lips drew WeiZhou forward, until he could lick the taste of those breaths from his own lips. “The only thing that matters is that I’m in love with you.”

If it was possible for a soul to explode, JingYu’s did at that moment, leaving him breathless and unable to move. The intensity with which WeiZhou had spoken extended into his kiss. Lips and tongue forced JingYu to open to them.  WeiZhou tangled his fingers in JingYu’s hair, locking his head in place, holding JingYu captive to a desperate display of longing and need. As though WeiZhou was trying to pour himself into JingYu, his tongue smoothed against cheek, tickled against the roof of JingYu’s mouth, and finally caressed around tongue. The flavors of individuals concentrated into a distinct flavor of the singular entity they became together. A flavor like a drug, that numbed the mind to anything but the other.

JingYu pulled WeiZhou to him, pressing their bodies together. He wrapped his leg over WeiZhou’s while his hands played along spine and muscle shuddering at every touch. JingYu fought the dizziness from the need for oxygen, not wanting to relinquish one moment of WeiZhou’s kiss, one second or ounce of the love and passion they created between them. JingYu groaned with his own desperation to be alive with WeiZhou in this existence. This was all that mattered, all that was needed.

But that wasn’t true. He wanted more. He needed everything.

WeiZhou gasped as he felt himself lifted into the air, rolled, and settled squarely atop JingYu. Gravity and JingYu’s hands worked together to pressure skin to skin, torsos welded to each other, legs tangling and untangling, only to tangle again as each man sought as much connection as possible to the other. Lips nibbling along his collarbone, fingers floating over his spine, toes sliding between his legs, all of these burned into WeiZhou, traveling through him to join and rage. The telling signs of JingYu’s own fire added to WeiZhou’s, his insides twisting painfully, aching for a release and relief that his gasps and moans could not provide.

“JingYu. I need you. Only you.”

The heat of WeiZhou’s lips on his neck and chest were like brands, scarring his heart as much as his skin.  JingYu was marked as this man’s in a way that could never be ignored or erased by any entity, living or ethereal. WeiZhou’s name emerged from JingYu’s lips, a soul defining mantra punctuated with the words ‘I love you’ as his fingers soothed and eased to bring WeiZhou to him.

With an unexpected movement that drew a yelp from WeiZhou’s lungs, he found himself looking up into JingYu’s face. Eyes flashing red with desire, lips murmuring unintelligible words of affection and need, all haloed and accentuated in a soft blue digital glow. WeiZhou reached up to caress the face above him, to make certain of the reality he beheld. As lips descended towards his, a flash of blinding sensation coursed into WeiZhou, setting his every cell spinning wildly.

JingYu groaned as WeiZhou shuddered against him, his hands holding WeiZhou’s face so he could indulge in the taste of uncontrolled ecstasy. Eyes fluttered open to stare into JingYu’s. Fingers scraped and clawed at shoulders and back, as though searching for a stronghold against the constant assault on nerves and senses. Yet it only inflamed the urgency between them, the insatiable need to give all of themselves to the other.

WeiZhou gasped as the force of JingYu exploding within him sent detonating shockwaves to his utmost sensitivities. But only when combined with JingYu murmuring “I’m in love with you” against his lips did his heart unleash the ultimate satisfaction. WeiZhou felt himself shattered and restored, demolished and rebuilt. By JingYu. By his desire, by his love, by their existence together.

Gasping breaths slowly subsided amidst lingering kisses and fleeting caresses, urgent needs replaced by comforting desire.

“You should try to sleep for a bit, JingYu.”

“I’ll sleep on the plane,” was the reply, as lips nestled and nibbled against WeiZhou’s ear.

“But…”

JingYu drew his thumb over WeiZhou’s lips to silence him.

“I’ll sleep on the plane. I’m here with you right now.”

JingYu pulled WeiZhou into a tightened embrace, hearts beating in time against each other.

“That’s all that matters to me, Zhou. You.”

Auntie @sohocomo, there's no blame. (especially since we are getting the goodies) Bless you (here's a :cookie:) This is just what we needed. Your fic came at the right moment to maybe lighten the mood of the thread (thanks to you the temperature rose but in a good way) Thank you for the sweet.drooling-emoticon.gif

Edit: Our auntie @sohocomo has received some great responses for her wonderful and creative fanfics over at Wattpad. I have been asked to seek permission to translate her works into Bulgarian. Her following is growing and everyone looks forward to her work.  Reaction under spoiler.

Spoiler

crazy-celebration.gif

• Like 13

ZZ - VIP Event

Spoiler

Cr Thewindblow

Co_cw65UAAAQaJU.jpg

Co_cw64UEAE9UzI.jpg

Co_cw6_UIAAKAie.jpg

Co_cwJUUIAAHJTx.jpg

Co_c7lnVUAABP2o.jpg

Co_c7loUEAIiozT.jpg

Co_c62xVIAA6Hc-.jpg

Co_c7lmUEAEbPFz.jpg

Co_dyutUEAAah4r.jpg

Co_dyu-VYAEHnAD.jpg

Co_dyuFUsAApU3z.jpg

YZ manip :D

Spoiler

Co_USTyVIAAFO0M.jpg

Original image Hi_angel1130. PTS cr to the rightful owner

ZZ - Light Thailand

Spoiler

Cr Just one day

Co8I_gTVUAA6mxX.jpg

Co8JT0JUIAAkIPy.jpg

Co8JWyeUMAEihQy.jpg

Co_cZtGUIAETkc7.jpg

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr kik68_233 Twitter

Co7kHhQUIAIZAt-.jpg

Cr heroincream Twitter

Co_kTUeUMAAue2t.jpg
Cr [Rin明]

Co_kUpBUkAE013V.jpg
Cr JY IG

JY

Spoiler

Cr 吵吵其实很安静

Co_WGnvVYAIEXug.jpg

Co_WGntVIAE61dP.jpg

Co_WGnxUMAULfCb.jpg

Co_WGnsUkAQ6Myd.jpg

JY was spotted shopping yesterday. This guy loves shopping but he keeps wearing the same clothes when he shows up at the airport (e.g.: his pants). Just who are you shopping for JY? :phew:

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Co-3oIXUIAU3A-q.jpg

• Like 14

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Alby Roma said:

@liesl 

thanks for your post, i have read it carefully and completely understand your point of view that are somehow very easy to agree with. My intention is not to fight at all i have no such power but the aim is to keep talking about the web series, not about ban or censorship but about the importance this addicted web series has. That;s all for now. I agree you need to fight when you know you can win, now we will all lose and particularly the actors, what nobody wants. It is however true that the ban has somehow created a sort of standing up in some western countries and has again somehow reached the LGBT establishment. The fact that the series is subtitled in several European languages, the fact that breaks all stereotypes of gays (these are 2 straight men in love) are indirectly supporting the image of what the gay world wishes. Moreover despite i have clue about the writer but it is a fact that those 2 boys/men are in love each other and no interest in other men hence again another supportive reason to talk about them. I agree again we need to have a strategy and use it correctly. Do not forget that USA elections are closer and American LGBT society is quite strong at top level, private discussion and not public speech of course could help. Will China listen to ? Not sure this depends on how to show the benefits on airing the series for the China's image rather than blaming that indeed won't help. I am almost no one only a little piece of big puzzle to create a good image of the series, keep talking and see the benefits coming from it. Rolling out the series will mean what me, you and several other may not even get in the full picture yet, but for sure is able to change, radical change the image in certain countries of what love is about 2 men and not simply sex. So the play is a big one, and I do believe actors and producers know, and know it very well. This does not means tomorrow season 2 not at all, it is impossible and has no pillars so far. Simply wish to prepare the path to let happens one day. Despite the ban in some Chinese shopping center pieces of addicted have been aired (correct me if i am wrong) and that's is a piece of the puzzle a great one. So my intrusion here was and is simply to get a 'smell' of it. Hope my reply makes sense and gives some relief and again thanks a lot for your consistency   

I totally understand where you are coming from, Addicted really has touched numerous hearts, molded everything good about love and there are so many good things that we can pull from this show, even writing it on a paper is not enough...

I also see your immense love and hype for Addicted S2 which we all went through and also your intentions for the LGBT community. But I have to say that you need to dive deeper to take in consideration, not just on what they can do or what they had done but the whole of them as an individual.

It's been almost 6 months since it was removed, the priority to face right now is the actors welfare and safety just like the rights of an average person. So I encourage you to bring in more support for them with taking great consideration to their rights, welfare, safety, culture, and their way of handling the situation.

I can't talk for the others that may have offended you, but you can't blame these veteran fans who have long supported both of them. They have invested their time, tears, love and support for them to remind them that they are not alone in this battle for the unlawful situation that had happened. Emotions get's high if people were reminded of good or bad situation. Concern has lived within our hearts knowing what the government can do to them, generally to Chinese people if they retaliate or do not comply to their policy. The spotlight is more focused now on how they abide the rules and live as citizens of China and not just an actors in the entertainment industry.

We fans are generally happy for the gradual breakthroughs that are happening to them despite the ban. It's also our mission to watch out for them, protect them and ensure that everything is alright. Most of us have already moved on, not to forget our ever loved series that touched our hearts but we're more excited what projects they can do and opportunities they can grab and do more. The actors and their management are taking it slowly in the most careful, uncompromising and intelligent way they can do it. They are Chinese after all and it's Chinese who knows better and understood the whole thing about China

• Like 19

Spoiler

I think what @Alby Roma is trying to do is to use Addicted as a platform to promote the very idea that “love has no labels” which is very big in Western society.  Sadly, we’re still not on the same level as in some Asian countries, homosexuality is seen as a disease and a taboo not to be spoken about.  The general rule is that one must get married by a certain age to the opposite sex and start a family.  That is a very primitive/traditional’s view of what happiness is all about, especially in Asian countries.  This is an extremely sensitive topic for me because it hits so close to home.  Maybe that is why Addicted has played such a big part of me wanting to change myself for the better - To live more freely.  I think of myself as bisexual, but then I can never really reveal my other side to my parents because it would hurt them so much.  Given the obligations, filial piety, and the love I have for my parents I wouldn’t dare to.  I too like several other people given their backgrounds will probably ending up living a very traditional life, whether for true happiness or what society expects of us.  That is until I was introduced to Addicted and then the actors.  As the story unfolds on screen and in real-life, I can imagine myself in every aspect of that and it gives me hope.  That one day I may acquire the bravery to face fear; the fear of hurting my parents and the fear of living on my own terms.  Addicted was and is a great medium to inspire people everywhere, given it ginormous fan base internationally when there was little or no promotion due to the ban.  This suggests that there is something that touches humanity and is relating to a lot of what people are going through.  Whether it was admiration for the story/actors or the love that follows, there was some undeniable impact about Addicted that it spoke to so many people. 

I agree with everyone trying to protect the boys and that’s why we are all here.  I am sure if given the chance they would gladly be advocating equality in love and all aspects of life due to the inherent goodness found in both ZZ and JY.  Times are now sensitive like many people have said and it may not wise to use Addicted in this manner since it will consequently affect our beloved boys.  However, I think we all posted enough warnings to Alby Roma for her or him to get the idea.  Can we all get along since we all have good intentions?

• Like 15

My facial reaction towards some of the post lately is exactly of this BLY. But, I love GH's shameless act saying this words with straight face. I love you Gu Hai. Long time ago I made a post of Things Gu Hai's said with straight face while I am dying of embarrassment upon hearing it.

Spoiler

tumblr_o38h0auQ3e1rppjcmo1_1280.png

My exact reaction hahaha I love BLY's wtf face and that zit on his forehead

Spoiler

tumblr_o38h0auQ3e1rppjcmo2_1280.png

auntie @sohocomo I do not mind not being tagged as long as am getting goodies yippieee. Thank you for that auntie, saved the FF for my 16 hours flight back to the north tonight.

@bearology hahaha is that rethorical question? Just who are you shopping for JY? :phew: all I see is someone's ideal partner. responsible, cute, and manly :w00t:

you are my medicine

Spoiler

tumblr_o2p21ldj251qljj29o1_540.gif

tumblr_o2p21ldj251qljj29o2_540.gif

tumblr_o2p21ldj251qljj29o3_540.gif

tumblr_o2p21ldj251qljj29o4_540.gif

tumblr_o2p21ldj251qljj29o5_540.gif

cr.duckflyfly tumblr

• Like 24

3 hours ago, Alby Roma said:

The fact that the series is subtitled in several European languages, the fact that breaks all stereotypes of gays (these are 2 straight men in love) are indirectly supporting the image of what the gay world wishes. Moreover despite i have clue about the writer but it is a fact that those 2 boys/men are in love each other and no interest in other men hence again another supportive reason to talk about them. 

if and when you are writing your article, i'd REALLY advise you not to use the portrayal of "2 straight men in love" and "no interest in other men" as evidence for this webseries supporting the lgbt community. there are other and better takeaway messages in addicted.

or if you do, i would suggest doing some research on the many studies about how these 2 tropes in BL results in fetishization of homosexual relationships and affects the image of the lbgt community negatively. 

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, shuwei said:

if and when you are writing your article, i'd REALLY advise you not to use the portrayal of "2 straight men in love" and "no interest in other men" as evidence for this webseries supporting the lgbt community. there are other and better takeaway messages in addicted.

or if you do, i would suggest doing some research on the many studies about how these 2 tropes in BL results in fetishization of homosexual relationships and affects the image of the lbgt community negatively. 

thanks @shuwei you are right i did here to make it more straight forward in the discussion this is a more behind the line than.....

• Like 1