006p8GR1jw1f6f6vcv2nhg30g90874qq.gif

JY - Demon Girl gif

Spoiler

Cr 爱吃鱼的鱼干

6e9bc54fgw1f6emia5ijgg207y07oe81.gif

JY ah, what have you done? :lol:

Spoiler

• Like 20

Slow day at work made my mind wander to the mentioning of China's legal age of marriage and tho I am all in for YuZhou's wedding on Zhou's b'day that is in 80 days, I like things being fair. If they marry on Zhou's b'day, what about Yu's? Then my sappy mind worked it magic and no!

YuZhou's wedding should be on Yu's b'day because Yu would be proposing to Zhou on his b'day! It would be the perfect gift for coming-of-age!

So we should be looking out for any purchase of any kind of light fixtures by Boss Whale in these 80 days!

Ah~ so jealous! #deluluornotdelulu

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY on TV??

Hide contents

Cr thermoon_atnoon Twitter

Co2mz_MVIAEZDHl.jpg

Co2mz-kVUAERJaz.jpg

Co2mz-nUMAAnv9w.jpg

Nope. This was shown on iqiyi. Someone need to post the girl from the show showing jy the bag that he carry in addicted and said "jy knows jy knows"

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY - GH's bag. I need translation, please anyone :D

Reveal hidden contents

Cr ChibiMirumo Twitter

Co2yW2QVUAADO6a.jpg

At first i like how this girl dare to show JY gh's bag and saying JY knows what this bag is about but i just found out she is the same girl who spread a fake marriage wedding cert with JY on fb.

Not being delulu but its quite obvious that JY is feeling emotional/sad after he see picture of him taken during addicted era right?!

http://m.weibo.cn/2026149901/4004135550567658?sourceType=sms&from=1068095010&wm=3333_1001

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:

At first i like how this girl dare to show JY gh's bag and saying JY knows what this bag is about but i just found out she is the same girl who spread a fake marriage wedding cert with JY on fb.

@bearology

1st picture: "Anyone had a deep impression of JY"

2nd picture: "He knows...Brother JY definitely know this" (shows the Chicago Bulls bag)

3rd picture, JY says: "This is the bag given to her when we got married!”

Now I don't know what was said before this... Who is he saying that he married? Given that it is GH's bag, could it be BLY? ;) Or he is really referring to the gal? Nah, must be his love.

• Like 11

SNP Media Hub Twitter update

Spoiler

Co28kJfVIAAp0Dg.jpg

Co28kJeUIAAqkVO.jpg

ZZ - Light Thailand

Spoiler

Cr Oasis

Co2-dOMVMAA8Uat.jpg

Co2-fDUVIAECYqw.jpg

Co26BGGUEAAznb2.jpg

Co251JNUkAAVo0I.jpg

Co25z-lVYAEJjus.jpg

Co25zMpUEAAiug3.jpg

Co26ARiUkAA-G6W.jpg

Co25_KiUEAIcZoi.jpg

JY - COSMO Event

Spoiler

Cr Bluesea

006rcDOEjw1f6fpxkkbjwj31ac1xgu0y.jpg

Co28XPFUkAAkm74.jpg

Co28bwTVIAA31v4.jpg

Co28gg1UIAEW6jJ.jpg

Co28ktaUsAA47a5.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f6fpxexmfvj31ac1xgnpd.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f6fpxapyhpj31ad1xgu0y.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f6fpwq6blzj31ac1xgnpe.jpg

@shangyinshangyin I saw people posting it but is it out yet? I thought I saw somewhere that August issue will be available on 04/08 and fans are still pre-ordering it? If its not out yet, lets just wait until it's out and sold out before we post it :D

Edited by bearology
  • Like 12

35 minutes ago, kyrie777 said:

Help!

My blood sugar level is extremely low after the last sugar rush...anyone has any candy? 

But seriously, where are the boys today?

Bad news is I dont have any candy for you.

Good news (of mine) is I read from somewhere that this couple doest need any ship because they are REAL. Then I spent the whole weekend to track back their moments and I now beleive that "they are REAL".  I "admire" them a lot. Now  let s wait and see how strong their relationship ll be... Hope for the best... Root for them forever. #YuZhou #Real #TrueLoveWillFindItsway #StayStrong

• Like 14

11 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

@Alby Roma pardon my intrusiveness, but what exactly are you and you colleagues planning to do with regards to Addicted? And you spoke about Ding Wei? Are you saying you want to approach him? And again to do what? 

I certainly don't speak for all here. But whatever info we have, are already shared in all the 1000 odd pages.  I do find it odd that you would come to a fan thread seeking for cold, hard facts and solid evidence. It is evident that something is working behind the scene to bar the boys from stage together, appearing together and talking about addicted is strictly prohibited. one piece of solid evidence though is that the web series was indeed taken off air but aired in Taiwan. Another piece of evidence is that the two songs related to the web series are not sung in concerts in China but could be overseas. 

My suggestion is that you could approach some higher ups in the entertainment scene in the China, to see if they have anything to say about the ban. 

AMEN , AMEN ,AMEN , I agree with you cause this post is really strange at least for me:crazy:

12 minutes ago, yoyoo said:

Bad news is I dont have any candy for you.

Good news (of mine) is I read from somewhere that this couple doest need any ship because they are REAL. Then I spent the whole weekend to track back their moments and I now beleive that "they are REAL".  I "admire" them a lot. Now  let s wait and see how strong their relationship ll be... Hope for the best... Root for them forever. #YuZhou #Real #TrueLoveWillFindItsway #StayStrong

Well there is actually.... but its a sad candy imo. JY new show that was aired today, the host show JY comments from fans about him and the picture was JY during addicted era, even though the comments about jy was how nich jy voice is but jy didnt react but had this very forlorn expression... he must have think about the past. EDIT: Why i said its candy because that photo was taken when he was with zz so he must have think of the times he can be with zz without any restrictiona. Ok maybe i am being delulu

@xix19xix that marriage cert must be fake....this girl must be crazy to do a marriage cert and hint to everyone its jy she is married to...

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, bearology said:

Reveal hidden contents

Co28kJfVIAAp0Dg.jpg

Co28kJeUIAAqkVO.jpg

ZZ - Light Thailand

Reveal hidden contents

Cr Oasis

Co2-dOMVMAA8Uat.jpg

Co2-fDUVIAECYqw.jpg

Co26BGGUEAAznb2.jpg

Co251JNUkAAVo0I.jpg

Co25z-lVYAEJjus.jpg

Co25zMpUEAAiug3.jpg

Co26ARiUkAA-G6W.jpg

Co25_KiUEAIcZoi.jpg

JY - COSMO Event

Reveal hidden contents

Cr Bluesea

Co28XPFUkAAkm74.jpg

Co28bwTVIAA31v4.jpg

Co28gg1UIAEW6jJ.jpg

Co28ktaUsAA47a5.jpg

@shangyinshangyin I saw people posting it but is it out yet? I thought I saw somewhere that August issue will be available on 04/08 and fans are still pre-ordering it? If its not out yet, lets just wait until it's out and sold out before we post it :D

35 minutes ago, bearology said:

Reveal hidden contents

Co28kJfVIAAp0Dg.jpg

Co28kJeUIAAqkVO.jpg

ZZ - Light Thailand

Reveal hidden contents

Cr Oasis

Co2-dOMVMAA8Uat.jpg

Co2-fDUVIAECYqw.jpg

Co26BGGUEAAznb2.jpg

Co251JNUkAAVo0I.jpg

Co25z-lVYAEJjus.jpg

Co25zMpUEAAiug3.jpg

Co26ARiUkAA-G6W.jpg

Co25_KiUEAIcZoi.jpg

JY - COSMO Event

Reveal hidden contents

Cr Bluesea

Co28XPFUkAAkm74.jpg

Co28bwTVIAA31v4.jpg

Co28gg1UIAEW6jJ.jpg

Co28ktaUsAA47a5.jpg

Thank you so much @bearology

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Trang Emma said:

Can somebody tell me about  "撕人定制" - the variety show of Johnny with the hosting of Selena, it will be aired on TV ? 

Nope its not on tv (not that i know of) but iqiyi. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ryokise said:

quick trans, from 0.35-0.52, about ZZ ideal girl 

https://mobile.twitter.com/lovetimmyzz/status/760432702663254017/video/1

ZZ: Cute one, actually I talked about this many times *laugh* I like girls who are cute, take on/shoulder responsibilities, sometimes have a sense of responsibility, girls who have a manly side to them.

----------------------------

*有担当 (take on/shoulder responsibility) is a word mainly used for men, hence along with 男子气概 (manly/machoism), fans are teasing ZZ "cute and manly?" "why make it so difficult?" "good luck finding your ideal girl" XD

lol... exactly what i am thinking... how a girl can be cute and manly?? so complex.. if it is JY than ok... just say it is JY's type.

• Like 9

JY's cold joke at 撕人定制:
Are there any differences in the sounds make by yellow cows(cattle) and dairy cows? For dairy cows, the sound they make is  "moo~ moo~". For yellow cows , they are incredible, "hey bro, want some tickets?"
-------------------------------------------------
*the hosts didnt get his joke 
*In chinese, "yellow cows" refers to cattle and also scalpers (people who re sell tickets at high price) 

• Like 17