@filmlore46, in the novel GH hung one of BLY's men on the fan for volunteering to help BLY clean up after he was injured. :sweatingbullets:

I too believe that the dancer may have gone overboard. But I believe we can trust the boys. They have each other's back regardless. In fact, when I am delulu,

Spoiler

I think one of the reasons why they are banned from appearing together is because China does not want a popular gay celebrity couple to be so out there.

@neko_wo_ai_ni, they are a minority immature group. It is funny that they think doing this will get them the man they love... Why would someone want to be with a person who will actively attack and destroy his relationships with other people? A nice guy wants to be with other nice people.

@bearology, that FMV you posted 5 posts down is sooooo beautiful!

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

@filmlore46, in the novel GH hung one of BLY's men on the fan for volunteering to help BLY clean up after he was injured. :sweatingbullets:

but please chill. We should trust the boys now. They have each other's back. That dancer may be overboard but he is not going to affect their relationship. In fact, when I am delulu,

Reveal hidden contents

I think one of the reasons why they are banned from appearing together is because China does not want a popular gay celebrity couple.

@neko_wo_ai_ni, they are a minority immature group. It is funny that they think doing this will get them the man they love... , Why would someone want to be with a person who will actively attack and destroy his relationships with other people? A nice guy wants to be with other nice people.

@xix19xix about your spoiler thats exactly what i'm thinking to.

About the dancer touching i think Timmy is man anough to say there is the limit don't forget that he was sick and had a fever and stil give his show for all his fans.

@bearology that fanart hilarious hahahaha

• Like 8

ZZ - 許魏洲Stylebook weibo update

Spoiler

#許魏洲Stylebook##許魏洲亞洲巡演泰國站# @許魏洲ZZ 亮相曼谷國際機場,結束泰國站演唱會回國,黑色襯衣 塗鴉黑色仔褲 VERSUS 2016秋冬 @Versace范思哲官方微博 ,黑色雙肩包 @MCM_Munich ,黑色鉚釘鞋 @Jimmy-Choo ,鏡面太陽鏡 @gentlemonsterofficial

006tHLFxjw1f6gu6cuji5j319c1ws1l0.jpg

006tHLFxjw1f6gu7jocn1j319c1w0u0z.jpg

006tHLFxjw1f6gu79s76aj319c1w0x6r.jpg

006tHLFxjw1f6gu6ytdx5j30uk19ux6p.jpg

006tHLFxjw1f6gu6t0m6bj31w019tnpg.jpg

006tHLFxjw1f6gu6indcyj31w019chdw.jpg

JY fanart

Spoiler

Cr 大Wall-E

Co73szNUEAABN6X.jpg

ZZ - MENT & MOUTH - บทสัมภาษณ์สุด Exclusive ของหนุ่มจีนสุดฮอต Timmy Xu วันที่ 3 สิงหาคม 2559. ZZ starts at 22:33

Spoiler

Being in this fandom, how many languages do you need to know? Chinese, Thailand, Korea, Japanese sometimes :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 18

Timmy in Thailand (072816)

Spoiler

Source:   HAIZZ_jy

006u3oRBgw1f6gsxc447ig30qo0hsb29.gif

006u3oRBgw1f6eq0lj0mag30qo0mc7wh.gif

VIP event (072916)

Spoiler

Source:   Just_Thewindblow

006skVZnjw1f6gl88bnsbj31kw11x436.jpg

006skVZnjw1f6gl8czdx8j31kw11xaev.jpg

006skVZnjw1f6gl8kgrkkj31kw116aem.jpg

006skVZnjw1f6gl8ybvsij31kw2dcgw9.jpg

006skVZngw1f6b2nzzvipj30qo0hsgma.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:   JH_TX

006rFJVBjw1f6fhks5alpj30xd0qodqv.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   BECAUSE_OF_LOVE瑜洲双人站

006xBKdzjw1f6gtgktinuj30zk0sgaff.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   蛋蛋的蛋saki

005Wx2qujw1f6gs3tnapxj30nc16wtbz.jpg

• Like 10

7 hours ago, ryokise said:

[Trans of VogueMe August issue interview with Zhouzhou]

Thank you @糖糖的米勺 for providing the scans to translate :heart:

********************************************************************************************************************

Hide contents

Even though he is busy til he is "dizzy", but Xu Weizhou who just released his album and held his concerts, is still earnest and talking nonstop when it is about music and creations. There isn't much of Taolu. The 22 years old Libra youth calmly exposed himself that he "also will have road rage syndrome when driving", he is also clear that he himself "still can work harder", and what he takes pride in the most, is the frankness and straightforwardness in his personality. Just like many 90s male Idols, Xu Weizhou's "dream role" is the adventurous max Hu Bayi, and the adventurous journey of straightforward boy Xu Weizhou has just began, the better things lies ahead.

You released an album and held concerts recently, are you deciding to focus on being a singer?
I personally hope to develop all round in terms of both acting and singing, both are taken into considerations, but how I should walk this path in details, I will choose to go with the flow, one step by one step, because many things require the right time, the right place and the right people, but I indeed do like everything related to music. In the past, when I was in a band, the music style was death metal which is less mainstream, but in private, EDM, R&B, rock music which are more towards J-Rock, pop music which are more towards K-pop....there almost isn't any type of music that I dislike, hence I included many different types of music elements in my new album.

Is music composition a distress process? What do you do when you have no inspirations?
Sometimes yes, because when i am unable to write songs, I really can't write out anything the whole day, but when my condition is right, I can settle everything within a day, usually I will space out myself, aimlessly listen to various music genres, feel more things, and in this way, the brain will be able to produce more thoughts.But actually when standing on stage performing and expressing music to others, that feeling is the best. Once I think of this moment, all the dilemmas and distress beforehand aren't vivid anymore!

After gaining popularity, you suddenly become many people's "boyfriend" and "husband", are you accustomed to it yet?
Haha! Indeed this is a fast process, but it happens gradually step by step, and gave me time to get accustomed to it. For example, initially the friends who came to see me at the airport was a few people, then it became ten plus, and then it became hundred plus people. Inwardly, I am quite emotional/in thoughts towards this change. Just like previously during the Thailand fanmeeting, once I exit the airport, the road opposite was filled with fans, everyone were in an orderly manner and it was neat, at that moment, inside my heart, I said "wow! so many people!".

Do you still remember classmate Xu Weizhou from a year ago?
The thing that Xu classmate ponder about the most from a year ago, was his career path after graduation. It's the same worries as every university students in their senior years, I was considering if I should do postgraduate study .I felt insecure at the possibility of leaving the school environment and entering the society. The initial plans wasn't detailed, but if things doesn't work out, my worst plan is to be an average office worker.

Are there any rewards for yourself for the huge improvements/advancements this year?
The most direct one is to have a good feast every time after work! But actually if I am able to have a good rest now, it's the best reward for myself! I like traveling too, if I have the chance, i would like to visit small countries in Europe.

Among the many interviews, which question were you asked the most? Won't you feel bored consistently repeating the same answers?
Almost everyone will ask "what are your mindset changes after you become popular", but each time considering about this question, my answers are different. These few months is a process of my changes, everyday I feel like I grow up a little. From being very uneasy and frustrated when facing interviews and cameras to really thinking about things. I will also calm down and think deeply first when facing setbacks, so even though I answered the same question many times, my thoughts really do change. Of course, my skin are thicker now, haha, so I am more relaxed in wanting to share my real thoughts with everyone.

Share with us an especially cool or interesting thing that you did?
Organizing a music festival in high school, we got the sponsors by ourselves, found the venue, and found 6-7 bands with young but skilled members. At that time, it was not considered a small scale to have thousand people coming to a live house. It is something that give quite a great sense of accomplishment, and also a memory with my friends back then. Oh yes, recently I went to visit my friends from our band back then, we ate and chat together. The friend(s) from the band back then, formed another new band, when watching their performances from the stage below, my hands still itch. But thinking about it now, this isn't a difficult thing, there will definitely be a chance in the future when we can stand on the stage together again.

Friends seem to be very important to you?
Yes, I am a Libra, it's kind of like what everyone said "contestant for group social interactions". There are more guys among my friends, hence when we gather together, we play games and go out to take a bath, these kind of "old man" hobbies. When I'm with my friends, it's the time when I'm really relaxed, I won't think about other complicated stuff. In the past when I performed with my friends from the band, the mental burden was lighter, now for performances and exposures, mostly I have to do it by myself alone. Initially I will feel like I have nothing to rely on. Fighting alone vs group activity, I still prefer being with everyone more.

In work or in daily life, when do you feel like you especially have to prove yourself?
Actually everyday it's like a fire up mode, filled with fighting spirits. I feel the realism of myself in a process of striving hard very much. I think to do well in everything at hand, is a prove to myself. I think I am quite hardworking, but I can still work harder.

After entering the entertainment industry, did you gain any good advice from the people around you?
Yes, my mom said, your fans are really very nice, you must treat them well. Indeed, during difficult times, I am always supported by them, hence, I keep thinking of more ways to repay them, you will find that I like to interact with everyone, some often say Xu Weizhou loves "attracting/teasing girls", actually I am not "attracting/teasing girls" ah, I really want to find more chances to chat with everyone.

Heard that many started liking you after watching your fancams at the airport or when they went to the airport to see you?
Yes yes! because of this I am teased by everyone as "China's airport star", representing works are: fancams/fanpics, airport runway and etc, haha! Maybe because I don't usually walk away with a cold face, I like those kind of friendly interactions within an appropriate distance. I want to treat everyone as friends, actually I don't like to use the word "fans", isn't addressing as "everyone", "you guys", "baizhou", more closer?

Previously, when you received your first award, your eyes were brimming with tears?
it might be funny when I say this out, at that moment I really had all sorts of feelings and emotions. I also asked myself, is this real? And surprisingly, a sentence appeared in my mind, "don't steam the buns, fight for a breathe".

Reveal a few odd habits for us?
Odd habit no.1: Every night before sleeping, I like to drink a cup of whisky + coke; Odd habit no.2: I like to collect cute dolls, the little wool plushie and little kitty sent by everyone, I keep them all. If you come to my house, you will find it like a girl's house, odd enough?

Talk about the part of yourself which you like and dislike the most.
I dislike Libra's indecisiveness the most, I like my frankness and sincerity the most.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Zhouzhou's Q&A with his own handwriting]

Your little odd habit?
Must shower in the morning

Favorite horoscope (except for your own)?
Aquarius!

Favorite food or food that you dislike
Red braised pork prepared by my mom

Record which you are recently listening to
《Light》

Favorite city within the country
Shanghai

If you give yourself a long vacation, what do you want to do the most?
To go traveling quietly

Use 3 words to describe yourself?
Handsome handsome handsome

The part that you like the most about yourself?
Nose

What do you like to do when you are alone?
Guitar practice

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[T/N]
*Hu Bayi is a main character in a Chinese fantasy novel, Gui chui deng/Ghost blows out the light>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Blows_Out_the_Light
*天时地利人和 “the right time, the right place and the right bunch of people" is a Chinese saying
*不蒸馒头,争口气 "don't steam the buns, fight for a breathe " is a Chinese saying, I direct translated it, it means to prove oneself/show them that you can do it.

Thank you so much for the translation of ZZ's VOGUE ME interview! Such an interesting reading giving so many insights into ZZ's personality! ZZ is truly inspiring not only as a complete artist but also as a deeply gracious and thoughtful young man. We can feel how much he is full of kindness and humanity. 

@ryokise Can you tell me where I could find the scans of this interview. I'm very interested especially in the part of the interview where ZZ answered using his own handwriting. Thank you!

...............................................................................................................................................

Billboard Thailand's article about ZZ's Concert in Bangkok:

Spoiler

Direct Link to the article in Thai. Could someone try to translate it or at least the main parts? Thank you!

https://www.billboard-thailand.com/เว่ยโจวโชว์ร้อง-เต้น-เล่/

.........................................................................................................

Video of ZZ being so adorable at Bangkok's Airport on 31 July 2016:

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

neko_wo_ai_ni, they are a minority immature group. It is funny that they think doing this will get them the man they love... Why would someone want to be with a person who will actively attack and destroy his relationships with other people? A nice guy wants to be with other nice people.

They are angry, loud and vocal but I don't understand what they think they will achieve. Are they crazy to the point that they believe that JY reciprocates some kind of romantic love? Do they expect to marry him en-mass.?

I don't get it. What you said is correct. No one in their right mind would want to remain around nasty individuals. As for Timmy he should not (nor should we) indulge these idiots and further fuel their hatred.

It's sad that they have not taken the time to see how truly remarkable Timmy is and instead waste time indulging in ridiculous, childish and immature name calling, creating nasty rumors and spreading those nasty lies and rumors.

• Like 13

6 hours ago, neko_wo_ai_ni said:

I do not want to ruin the moods but..

Hide contents

I read some instagram post that JY's only fan is really meanie and evil to ZZ, posting bad words of him on weibo.  Even posting lies and send private message to terorize ZZ. Like for example below, pls dont read if your heart is not strong enough :(

Reveal hidden contents

No one uglier than xuweizhou...bla bla bla Johnny is the most handsome man in the.world.. bla bla

I cannot imagine  how ZZ feels if read all these bad words... :tears::tears::tears:

Is it truly what happen on C-fans fandom? If its true, thats just ridiculous and too childish...

@neko_wo_ai_ni Don't feel dishearten. ZZ will always have a safe place here with our Soompi Family. That's the reason we leave the negativity at whatever platform it originated because this haven is here as an oasis for when no other place offers solace.

@bearology is not kidding about there being way worse to both of them. @xix19xix has addressed this very well in most recent post.  While I have also added a few thoughts in another post. 

The best thing is if we stop indulging them. Do not read, like, discuss or comment on their vicious posts. Once they realize that no one is wasting the time or energy responding to their crazy antics and they have lost the attention they so desperately crave, maybe then they will stop posting their crazy mean-spirited nonsense.

For the JY only and ZZ only who chose to hate rather than love, choose anger rather than understanding, that's your misfortune. What a shame that you have never really gotten to know both JY and ZZ as individuals separate from their roles in Addicted.  (this does not apply to every only just the ones active in smear campaigns against either or both boys)

Just-stop.gif

• Like 20

8 hours ago, ryokise said:

Welcome~ Same here! At the same time, I also love reading people's responses to their interviews and analyses about certain aspects of their personalities..haha

Nope, it's not a Chinese expression, he stated it as "visiting small countries in Europe" and seems like he likes peaceful/tranquil trips, so I guess he really do mean it by visiting small countries in Europe?

8 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny for GRAZIA

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   鲸鱼卖个萌

005LNHJ8gw1f6gl1s1lg3j30gx0k0gv0.jpg

005LNHJ8gw1f6gl1xrurcj30is0k0k09.jpg

005LNHJ8gw1f6gl252urpj30h40k0k0p.jpg

Timmy – Seoul ee809d.png Beijing (062716)

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   Be_my_sugar

006qjybHgw1f6gksnhnapj30rs15ok9q.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gkspllzbj30rs15odzq.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gksreaisj30rs15o1b4.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gksszss6j30rs15odtx.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gksurvpij30rs15onb1.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gksw52h8j30rs15on9t.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gksy4ebwj315o0rs7r0.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gkt0f76uj315o0rskck.jpg

006qjybHgw1f6gkskt5uoj315o0rsavx.jpg

Johnny – Shanghai ee809d.png Shenzhen (073016)

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   SUMYH

88cfe242gw1f6giwfln42j22dc2dc1l2.jpg

88cfe242gw1f6giwpy6x4j22dc2dce85.jpg

YuZhou

Reveal hidden contents

Random

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   cantabile_a

facetoface.jpg

006qRtw9gw1f6ghlwi3b8j315o0rswim.jpg

006qRtw9gw1f6ghlxtk37j315o0rsaej.jpg

Fan arts

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   用大把的愛砸你-小魚

006pY6S2jw1f6gaax7hr2j30ku0kugnq.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f6gab0cnmgj30ku0ku767.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f6gab2seoxj30ku0kuwgz.jpg

006pY6S2jw1f6gab7ci3vj30ku0kumzd.jpg

love you @ryokise for the magazine translation

Edited by shangyinshangyin
  • Like 5

ShangYin gifs :sweatingbullets: Sometimes I just want to kidnap these two then dump them at some....faraway island, where they can freely do whatever they want to do, at least for a day.

Spoiler

Cr [墨小虾xx]

c81cc374jw1f6h01x7du1g20ci07tqv6.gif

c81cc374jw1f6h024kzivg20ci07tqv6.gif

c81cc374jw1f6h02d6xmfg207t0cikjm.gif

c81cc374jw1f6h02lub0jg207t0cikjm.gif

ZZ - Light Thailand

Spoiler

Cr Be my sugar

Co8tLJcUIAApEhh.jpg

Co8tLKrUAAAwoGT.jpg

Co8tLMGVMAIT6Ss.jpg

Co8s8wdUkAAyMjU.jpg

Co8s8xuUAAAM-fg.jpg

Co8s8zFUEAAaMF4.jpg

Co8svEdVYAELpHN.jpg

Co8svEbVUAEx55E.jpg

Co8svEdVIAAdSDm.jpg

ZZ - Light ShenZhen

Spoiler

Cr FlowerFlutter

Co8pOhDUsAQbZx0.jpg

Co8pOg8UEAA3P5V.jpg

Co8pOg6UMAE86xN.jpg

Co8pOg6UAAANnyU.jpg

JY - YAYA Planet

Spoiler

Cr Joo_Johnny

006pXl2mjw1f6gvluljquj34cc2ose88.jpg

006pXl2mjw1f6gvm66a2kj31qs2g1kjn.jpg

ZZ - VIP Event

Spoiler

Cr Gyoza

Co8lFDkVMAE5yrd.jpg

Co8q6vkVIAEZU5f.jpg

Co8q6vkUsAAc1jT.jpg

• Like 24

New chapter translation of YM and YQ's epilogue has been posted. BLY continues to suffer amidst the fighting MQQ couple.

Read the full translation of MQQ epilogue Ch. 13: Are you happy now? here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/49

Spoiler

“Stop beautifying your intentions!” Yang Meng got up, his gaze was menacing, “Weren’t you finding someone to ridicule? Weren’t you finding a punching bag to vent your anger on? Having an old classmate be your personal assistant, aren’t you feeling even more well-regarded and honoured? How capable you are! Your old classmate was ridiculed by you in school and he still need to wait on you when he’s out of school! Who else has your capabilities?”

“Yang Meng, do you have any conscience while saying all these?” You Qi took two big steps inside, “Have you seen any punching bag yell at their boss the whole day? Have you seen any punching bag let his boss drive the car while he sit and sleeps beside him? Have you seen any punching bag that does not a bit of household chores and uses his boss as a backrest while watching television programmes?”

Seeing You Qi coming closer, Yang Meng warned loudly, “Don’t come near me! If you dare to touch me, I’ll hit you with this ashtray, do you believe?”

You Qi’s expression was that of “bring it on”.

“Yin Zi!” Yang Meng started to call for reinforcements, “Help me throw him out!”

BLY probed his head in and gave a glance; his expression was that of an onlooker, like it was none of his business.

“It’s ok. Just say out whatever you two have to say, it’ll be alright after you’ve talked it through.”

Thereafter he closed the door and smoked leisurely outside with a cigarette in his hand.

Spoiler

BLY stood outside, hearing that the movements inside didn’t sound right, he immediately dropped his cigarette and rushed in. It didn’t matter that he went in but the floor was all covered in broken pieces of glass, there’s nowhere for him to place his feet. Almost all the things, valuable and not valuable, had been smashed by them. Only a small aeroplane that was made up of bullet shell casings was left. That was a birthday present that BLY had given GH. This moment, it was being held in You Qi’s hands, using it to threaten Yang Meng.

“Try and smash it once if you dare!”

This howl was really “powerful”, You Qi behaved immediately. BLY hugged his beloved item back and eyed You Qi with a fierce gaze; his emotions have yet to calm down.

“There’s also you!!” BLY hollered angrily at Yang Meng.

Yang Meng’s small head drooped down.

“Both of you were wrong. Clean up this room in an hour’s time. Also, in the future go back to your home to fight, what’s with smashing my things?”

Spoiler

Pushing open the door, it was very quiet inside. Figuring that they had finished fighting, BLY heaved a soft sigh of relief.

Suddenly, his nose smelt a rich smell of stewed bones; the smell was so familiar that a few tears almost dropped out of BLY’s eyes.

That was stewed by GH before he left; a full big container of it, stored inside the refrigerator. Every time it was taken out to soak the rice in or cook noodles with it, it was the best solace for the “wife that was guarding the house alone”!

BLY rushed towards the kitchen, trembling in fear. You Qi was just hugging the container and drinking the soup. Gulp gulp, one mouthful after another mouthful, BLY’s heart shattered as he watched.

You Qi wiped his mouth and burped, looking at BLY with a satisfied expression.

“I’ve cleaned the room for you. I’ve also cleaned out the leftovers that were inside your refrigerator. Are you happy now?”

“……”

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, bearology said:

ShangYin BTS gif. Everytime these two do something together, they really take their time doing it :lol: 

Hide contents

8ca33054gw1f6gz6htklvg20b4069kjq.gif

I love it. ZZ & JY are so sweet together...

@bearology Thank you for my portion sugars again everytime i see them back together in gifs pictures and video's i can't get my eyes of them the are made for eachoter the chemistry between them you can feel it when you watch it there so cute together.:wub:

I have today downloaded the hole show from Timmy in Bangkok and uploaded it to my google drive there are no subtitles in it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6X3rmXRlJZuNUNZYnhWcnZWSFU

Only the part that he later came back in black shirt i don't have so if someone see that part i found only fancams from that last part but not the good one.

I have not seen the last part myself because the livestream ended there by me i would love to have that last part to please looking with kitty eyes.

Timmy – Bangkok ee809d.png Beijing (073116) [Beijing arrival]

Spoiler

Source:   LH_许魏洲初心站

b53218d2gw1f6gyogao94j24002o0b2g.jpg

b53218d2gw1f6gyop9zssj23s82o0qvd.jpg

b53218d2gw1f6gyozsh4bj24002o0b2h.jpg

b53218d2gw1f6gyp8d1bsj23h92o07wp.jpg

b53218d2gw1f6gypk7rp1j24002o0npl.jpg

b53218d2gw1f6gyptqz7hj23qc2o0npl.jpg

Thailand VIP event (072916)

Spoiler

Source:   A_apricot_