This kind of post never fail to scare me out...

frightening level of cpf i think. Lol

Spoiler

Saw the bride. But this photo is too much. Love it to the moon and back. Lmao

Spoiler

Too bad it aint boxer or brief. :P 55555

• Like 10

2 hours ago, izziehudson said:

This fan art is so cute.... by one of my fave 沫色惜年 

Reveal hidden contents

a0e36660jw1f6i74iop7tj20pn3pcqfc.jpg

ZZ the cat: Hungry...

JY (I think) : Eat fish! 

ZZ (I think): It's raw, I can't eat it. 

JY: It's cooked now, let's eat together!

Seriously, I just love the chibi art. This artist is very talented. I wish there was a way it could all be compiled into a  collection and made available to the public. If it was turned into an Artbook, I would purchase it.:D

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

3. Why is he looking at ZZ's suitcase with such a morose look? Why is he posing with a SUITCASE? It's really, really bizarre. It's like a double follow-up to the how-high-are-the-cactuses post; first one about the cactus, now one about a suitcase. But who on earth poses with what looks like an empty suitcase? It's such an odd idea. The suitcase must symbolise something. And since it's ZZ's, well..

That particular LV design has been floating around WB and some celebrities, eg. Fan Bing Bing, are endorsing it and tagging Louis Vuitton in their caption.  JY never tags brand names in his post, so I think this is really just a tie up with LV. 

That said, the bag is not new and has signs of being used before. To our recollection, he has never been spotted with it.. so maybe he had loan it to a certain someone who was travelling and he has now met up with the certain someone to take it back for this post he was suppose to upload...The photos were taken in his home by the way. 

• Like 20

An article about ZZ on Billboard Thailand (Link)

Spoiler

XN1A9591-1024x683.jpg

Spoiler

XN1A9662-683x1024.jpg

Spoiler

XN1A9597-copy-683x1024.jpg

Spoiler

XN1A9594-1024x683.jpg

He looks so cute here -- and there is a part in this interview where he is asked about his favourite singer, to which he answered Jay Chou. ZZ said "I like Jay Chou, I really look up to him, he's my idol. I love his versatility, experimenting with/making different kinds of music. He can play a lot of musical instruments and always brings in new ideas. I wish to be like him."

(I Google translated that lmao but a Thai fan will post up the translation soon and I will update the post + credit her once I have the full translation)

edit: she posted the translation! Thanks @mamnunticha for the translation! [note: she apologised in advance in case of any spelling/grammatical error :) I personally think she did a great job though!]

"The first paragraph, they said ZZ looks sleepy when he walked into the room. But he said hi to everyone in the room. Staff said ZZ was sick and tired, but he really concentrated on the interview." 

More below:

Spoiler

006t0QT8gw1f6ivu730loj30lg0uz495.jpg

Spoiler

006t0QT8gw1f6iy1pvi0pj30hw0rldn9.jpg

Spoiler

006t0QT8gw1f6iy1kc0v7j30ia0yfgux.jpg

• Like 24

13 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

@bearology Thank you so mutch i have download it right away and uploaded it in the same map on my google drive thankssssssssssss :heart: for you :cookie:

And thanks for that just because picture i love it there so cute togeter Timmy showing that picture of that kangeroo thats GH hahahaha look how Johnny watch to Timmy:wub:

@Alby Roma I'm sorry and apologies if i'm wrong about you but you came not realy professional over to me to not mention the bron where your writing for.

About the part what you say i have made that bold i don't need to mention that the Netherlands are the first country in the hole world that made gay marriage made possible?????

So no i'm not agains gay people at all i'm a Tomboy myself and even have gay friends and bi sexual friends in real live to made it more clear for you i'm attracted to guys that are mostly are gay hahaha.

The second bold part is simply because China government does not care what others think i think if you now a litle from how that covernment works you will know that its no use it will not help and in the worst case it only will harm the boys more in there career.

The 3th bold part Uhm yeah we are a fans from the boys but read my first line to you in this post again so i'm sorry that i could hardly belive you.

The last bold part of you You don't know me so you can not know that i have several friends who are gay and bi i grow up between them my parents had also gay friends so i know where i'm talking about.

And i also know that we all stil have a long road to go to get gays acceptet in the hole world and that there stil are a lot of countrys where the are not be accepted and i always support them no matter what.

@bearology Thank you so mutch i have download it right away and uploaded it in the same map on my google drive thankssssssssssss :heart: for you :cookie:

And thanks for that just because picture i love it there so cute togeter Timmy showing that picture of that kangeroo thats GH hahahaha look how Johnny watch to Timmy:wub:

@Alby Roma I'm sorry and apologies if i'm wrong about you but you came not realy professional over to me to not mention the bron where your writing for.

About the part what you say i have made that bold i don't need to mention that the Netherlands are the first country in the hole world that made gay marriage made possible?????

So no i'm not agains gay people at all i'm a Tomboy myself and even have gay friends and bi sexual friends in real live to made it more clear for you i'm attracted to guys that are mostly are gay hahaha.

The second bold part is simply because China government does not care what others think i think if you now a litle from how that covernment works you will know that its no use it will not help and in the worst case it only will harm the boys more in there career.

The 3th bold part Uhm yeah we are a fans from the boys but read my first line to you in this post again so i'm sorry that i could hardly belive you.

The last bold part of you You don't know me so you can not know that i have several friends who are gay and bi i grow up between them my parents had also gay friends so i know where i'm talking about.

And i also know that we all stil have a long road to go to get gays acceptet in the hole world and that there stil are a lot of countrys where the are not be accepted and i always support them no matter what.

Never mind no worry, to let me forgive you :) can you try to let me know when the 2 books were written i mean the year if you know i hope i will finish my piece by next week but i d like to add the date the 2 books were written. Thanks 

• Like 1

From whaleandmonkey. In my delulu mind, this is JY's real weibo update message "My kitten is home" *and I got my luggage back to post was I supposed to post for this sponsor commercial* B). I read on Twitter that JY will be flying to BJ this Sunday. If ZZ is still MIA by sunday (then flying to SH say sometimes early next week), my delulu: ZZ is in SH atm :phew: (we don't have any news/fan photo ZZ's whereabout these days yeah?)

Spoiler

ZZ - Billboard Thailand IG update

Spoiler

CpEnjV6UsAAMduF.jpg

ZZ - airport (SZ-BJ)

Spoiler

Cr Timmy & Johnny

CpEjPVuVYAA5Eex.jpg

CpEjSOiVMAACH84.jpg

CpEldUZUMAEC9BF.jpg

CpEleG_VMAAC0OR.jpg

CpElcppVIAAfFOd.jpg

Emporio Armani is indeed YZ's fav brand :rolleyes: B)

Spoiler

Cr Timmy & Johnny

CpEjTypUsAA82BO.jpg

@Alby Roma Hi there, can you please edit your duplicated quote post? Please try to quote part where you want to reply instead of a whole long post. Just to avoid everyone having to read the same long post over and over again. Thank you. 

Edited by bearology
  • Like 16

ZZ - Light Thailand

Spoiler

Cr ING1020

CpEYa1CUkAAMrOu.jpg

CpEYcfiVIAAljK8.jpg

CpEYdp2UAAAjZbj.jpg

CpEYj0TUkAAE60q.jpg

CpEYlWDUIAA1J7u.jpg

CpEYm7fUAAAmm4I.jpg

CpEYtVcVIAA_hWV.jpg

CpEYvBsUMAAUyCz.jpg

CpEYwnGVIAEry3O.jpg

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr to the rightful owner. Sorry, I accidentally quit my browser :sweatingbullets:

CpD5tP2VMAA9V7K.jpg

CpD5tPvVIAAs4zk.jpg

Other C-stars posted with this LV luggage. Hm...they all used it (or at least look like they used it). We have never seen JY using this type of luggage but we know a certain kitten always uses this type yeah :phew:. Wondering if ZZ will post this as well :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Cr to the rightful owner. Sorry, I accidentally quit my browser :sweatingbullets:

CpEa4XpUkAEjgeo.jpg

• Like 19

2 hours ago, bearology said:

From whaleandmonkey. In my delulu mind, this is JY's real weibo update message "My kitten is home" *and I got my luggage back to post was I supposed to post for this sponsor commercial* B). I read on Twitter that JY will be flying to BJ this Sunday. If ZZ is still MIA by sunday (then flying to SH say sometimes early next week), my delulu: ZZ is in SH atm :phew: (we don't have any news/fan photo ZZ's whereabout these days yeah?)

Reveal hidden contents

ZZ - Billboard Thailand IG update

Reveal hidden contents

CpEnjV6UsAAMduF.jpg

ZZ - airport (SZ-BJ)

Reveal hidden contents

Cr Timmy & Johnny

CpEjPVuVYAA5Eex.jpg

CpEjSOiVMAACH84.jpg

CpEldUZUMAEC9BF.jpg

CpEleG_VMAAC0OR.jpg

CpElcppVIAAfFOd.jpg

Emporio Armani is indeed YZ's fav brand :rolleyes: B)

Reveal hidden contents

Cr Timmy & Johnny

CpEjTypUsAA82BO.jpg

@Alby Roma Hi there, can you please edit your duplicated quote post? Please try to quote part where you want to reply instead of a whole long post. Just to avoid everyone having to read the same long post over and over again. Thank you. 

@bearology sorry about that i only need to know the date the books (addicted) were published 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KKmegan said:

That particular LV design has been floating around WB and some celebrities, eg. Fan Bing Bing, are endorsing it and tagging Louis Vuitton in their caption.  JY never tags brand names in his post, so I think this is really just a tie up with LV. 

That said, the bag is not new and has signs of being used before. To our recollection, he has never been spotted with it.. so maybe he had loan it to a certain someone who was travelling and he has now met up with the certain someone to take it back for this post he was suppose to upload...The photos were taken in his home by the way. 

Maybe a kitten give it as gift and as usual, this whale definitely will show it to the world :D

So excited that jy will be back to BJ ^_^

Btw, summaries of yuzhou love story

Spoiler

:D

• Like 11

ZZ photographed by Billboard Thailand:

Spoiler

CpE_I-lVUAABX6y.jpg

Spoiler

CpE-3KsVYAAzLPa.jpg

Spoiler

CpE_F1UUAAAdexM.jpg

Link to the original post:

Spoiler

Edit:

Flirty ZZ during his Concert in Bangkok:

Spoiler

ZZ: Light Tour: Concert in Bangkok:

Spoiler

CpFK7yZUkAA3QuP.jpgCpFK9b3UEAAcJz8.jpgCpFK_C8UMAA-8-3.jpg

Via:

Spoiler

Spoiler

CpFJvVgUsAA3SNM.jpgCpFJwedUIAAFYjq.jpgCpFJxt2VUAA6jG6.jpgCpFKG0EUsAAoYaq.jpgCpFKIFIUkAAFYLs.jpgCpFKIyHUIAA7tNz.jpg

EDIT:

Please vote for ZhouZhou in this poll: http://vote.weibo.cn/poll/137385903?c=iphone&from=1065193010&ua=iPhone8%2C1__weibo__6.5.1__iphone__os9.3.2&wm=3333_2001

Thank you! :) 

ZZ - Light Thailand

Spoiler

Cr [Gimmemore_XWZ]

CpFK7yZUkAA3QuP.jpg

CpFK9b3UEAAcJz8.jpg

CpFK_C8UMAA-8-3.jpg

CpFLEgmUsAANIGb.jpg

CpFLGYQVYAQKBXw.jpg

CpFLIeuUAAAaIAb.jpg

Spoiler

Cr yams_fuyu

CpFKG0EUsAAoYaq.jpg

CpFKIFIUkAAFYLs.jpg

CpFKIyHUIAA7tNz.jpg

CpFJvVgUsAA3SNM.jpg

ZZ - Airport (BJ-SZ)

Spoiler

Cr pipiyo_JT

CpFLIo_UAAAbJfH.jpg

CpFLJPzVYAAtGrH.jpg

CpFLJ2AVIAAn-D3.jpg

CpFLKSfVIAAxIId.jpg

Throwback

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CpFMNCuUsAAF3xF.jpg

JY - airport (BJ-SH)

Spoiler

Cr BigOcean

CpFMXO7UkAAJF_y.jpg

CpFMXO5VUAA6sec.jpg

ZZ - Thailand

Spoiler

Cr chacha_world

CpF_VKOUIAEjPoX.jpg

CpF_VKSUAAE_-oz.jpg

CpF_VKYUEAEue1M.jpg

Co1ow2zUAAA0tHB.jpg

Co1ow21UkAA9h3F.jpg

@Alby Roma Sorry If I was not clear enough, what I meant was if you could please edit the post that you quoted Kim Kruisbessie because you might have accidentally hit 'quote' so many times (5 times). Just press edit and delete duplicated quotes. Lots of our members here using phone to browse and it will be hard for them to scroll through those duplicated long quotes. Also, if you want to quote one or two points from a long post, please just highlight that part and hit 'quote this' or you can hit quote then delete unneccessay information when replying. This also to avoid other members having to read long posts over and over again. We just try to keep the thread concise with updates and new information about the boys so busy members can easily skim through the thread in their free time. About the publishing date of the second book, I'm sorry but I don't know. I watched the movie before reading the book. In fact, we are still waiting for English translation for some chapters for both books. I am sure as a journalist, you use google a lot. Some websites that are selling the original books may have these information. Thank you.

• Like 14

@bearology

It's a recurring pattern (this one is the third time, I think):

JY is in Shanghai - ZZ is supposedly in Beijing - both of them MIA for days - someone will spot that ZZ is actually in Shanghai.

So yeah, I think that weibo post is JY's subtle (or not subtle at all?) way of saying: "Look, who has arrived in Shanghai with me!"

• Like 20

37 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@bearology

It's a recurring pattern (this one is the third time, I think):

JY is in Shanghai - ZZ is supposedly in Beijing - both of them MIA for days - someone will spot that ZZ is actually in Shanghai.

So yeah, I think that weibo post is JY's subtle (or not subtle at all?) way of saying: "Look, who has arrived in Shanghai with me!"

And I can picture JY saying "Sorry not sorry". Lol. 

• Like 9