ZZ's Bridal Fashion Magazine Photoshoot: :wub:

Link to the whole video: http://v.qq.com/x/page/k0318lhy700.html?ptag=v_qq_com

Please can someone translate what is said? Thank you! :) 

Edited with photos & gifs from the Bridal Fashion Magazine video:

Credit: Wo Ai Ni on Twitter 

Spoiler

CpB9AviUIAEoRzy.jpgCpB9DZKUkAEr3cc.jpgCpB9B8ZUsAAjo-e.jpgCpB9hmgVUAQfGVW.jpgCpB9jC9VMAAih1b.jpgCpB9kn3VUAAUpDn.jpgCpB77abVUAAU7bW.jpgCpB78xbUAAAe8CR.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fcfile2.uf.tistory.co

ZZ at  Maleenon Tower in Bangkok on 29 July 2016:

Spoiler

CpBTNsTVYAA7ek6.jpgCpBTNW9UAAAXner.jpg

Guest skeletonworks
23 hours ago, bearology said:

呼呼花- fanart 

Hide contents

a966fe84jw1f6fw3bf7n6j20er0er0wp.jpg

and this is new?

Co829C9UMAADZ1p.jpg

@gashupingo or anyone, please :D

oMdtU0N.png

@bearology @gashupingo

Spoiler

I asked my friend to translate them during lunch hahaha. I posted the first fancomic a few days ago and since no one translated it yet so I asked my friend today. She told me about Black_瑜洲双人黑图站 latest fan-manips ahahaha but she mistaken it for 呼呼花 so we accidentally went to 呼呼花 weibo and saw her latest fancomic!!) I might forgot some stuff because of my poor memory lol. Pls correct me if I missed anything Gashu.

First fancomic:

ZZ: Huang Whale 

JY: Actually the part that I like the most is his sexy hairy legs!! But I can't tell him that. (I can't remember the exact translation by my friend lol but what I can remember from my terrible memory it's something he likes ZZ's hairy legs or think it's sexy)

8 hours ago, lielee said:

I really love him in glasses. He can LASIK to correct it (like many Korean idols) but the fact that he didn't (maybe not yet but I really don't want him to) and keep wearing glasses (not just the frame for fashion) makes him different. To me it shows he is not perfect too (tho bb kitten in glasses is like, SUPER ILLEGAL but still).

Another thing is, since I'm more familiar with Korean idols (men) that shaved their legs, tho I'm not a fan of hairy men (comparing him with Yu), I love the fact that he didn't shave and proudly showing it while in shorts. Probably because a certain whale likes it and doesn't mind but I really like that about him.

@lielee So you might be right. Why he didn't shave them is because probably certain whale likes it BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif

2nd fancomic:

1) Hairy legs

2) Perky butts

3) Slim waist

4) Western face

5) Ju... Juju.. My Juju is the best (something like that I can't remember what she told me lol).

6) Ah-choo! (sneezes)

7) .... This Da Sa Zi (Big Fool = JY). He must be thinking about something weird again!

*sorry I don't have time to make it into a scanslation T_T*

10 hours ago, bearology said:

JY was spotted shopping yesterday. This guy loves shopping but he keeps wearing the same clothes when he shows up at the airport (e.g.: his pants). Just who are you shopping for JY? :phew:

Hide contents

Cr on pic

Co-3oIXUIAU3A-q.jpg

I believe he's the type to wear something repetitively if he liked it (just like me :P) - Rick Owen sneakers, plain black baseball cap, Tom Ford shades, OBEY sweatshirt etc. It's the total opposite of Zhouzhou, I seldom see him with the same shirt over and over. I've seen him wear the same ripped jeans but seldom for shirt. So that ripped jeans are probably a gift from a certain Huang... Well anything that he wore more than twice, I believe a gift from a certain Whale...

@lielee Thanks for your fan account!!!! So lucky that you get his album for free and got to meet other fans from Malaysia as well!

@xix19xix Cheers for spearheading the translation of Yuzhou timeline video! And thanks @narakeiko for subbing it! Looking forward to it! Xix, I reckon you should just re-up the video since you couldn't get in touch with the OP. But I was under the assumption that @narakeiko is gonna hardsub it, isn't that the case? By the way, nara, I remember you were saying that you had finished subbing the UNCUT of episode 15. Have you contacted the one who do the translation and ask permission? If yes, just give proper credit in the video and upload the video and share with us :-)

Here again.. A shameless plug. Vote for our Shangyin Reunion 7 years 9 months later?

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=57948e84e4b0fe9b9c484bb1

Poll closes on Sunday and I will update the first page with our Shangyin Reunion's date. Or should we call it a Yuzhou Reunion? BrCTfSI.gif4U5O37P.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't wait for Johnny's photobook to be released... Anyone has any info about this? I really hope, wish, dream, pray that Johnny will hold a small fanmeeting across Asia to promote his photobook E8N2hM3.gifE8N2hM3.gifE8N2hM3.gif I really wanna see him again. I'll definitely go if he has one in BKK or anywhere in SE Asia... Pls Johnny!!! 2g8Yhcx.gif2g8Yhcx.gif

5 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I believe he's the type to wear something repetitively if he liked it (just like me :P) - Rick Owen sneakers, plain black baseball cap, Tom Ford shades, OBEY sweatshirt etc. It's the total opposite of Zhouzhou, I seldom see him with the same shirt over and over. I've seen him wear the same ripped jeans but seldom for shirt. So that ripped jeans are probably a gift from a certain Huang... Well anything that he wore more than twice, I believe a gift from a certain Whale...

You might be right. ZZ wore both these twice. That jiujitsu shirt during rehearsal then his Korea Stage. The Moncler white top during iFensi livestream and ShenZhen rehearsal :phew: 

• Like 10

Guest skeletonworks
4 minutes ago, bearology said:

You might be right. ZZ wore both these twice. That jiujitsu shirt during rehearsal then his Korea Stage. The Moncler white top during iFensi livestream and ShenZhen rehearsal :phew: 

Waaaahhh I only knew about the ripped jeans and the jiujitsu shirt! But that Moncler white top that he wore during iFensi, he also wear it during the Shenzen rehearsal???? gYNMjlo.gifgYNMjlo.gifgYNMjlo.gifgYNMjlo.gif Where have I been all this time?????!!!!! I think I still got some pages that I haven't backtrack... Jb7nvvw.gifJb7nvvw.gif

17 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Waaaahhh I only knew about the ripped jeans and the jiujitsu shirt! But that Moncler white top that he wore during iFensi, he also wear it during the Shenzen rehearsal???? gYNMjlo.gifgYNMjlo.gifgYNMjlo.gifgYNMjlo.gif Where have I been all this time?????!!!!! I think I still got some pages that I haven't backtrack... Jb7nvvw.gifJb7nvvw.gif

ZZ showed up really quickly so there weren't many photos that day. Hahaha case closed. These are Mr.Huang's presents :lol: 

Spoiler

Cr on pic

3qE5u7Z.jpg

ZZ - Screencaps from Bridal Fashion Photoshoot Clip

Spoiler

Cr [鲸鱼卖个萌]

005LNHJ8gw1f6i7kv2jpdj30lc0bgt9h.jpg

005LNHJ8gw1f6i7kt633ej30nj0b23yu.jpg

005LNHJ8gw1f6i7kvchwpj30l90bfdg3.jpg

005LNHJ8gw1f6i7kuy9b5j30o60b3gm1.jpg

005LNHJ8gw1f6i7kw68ymj30l30bj3yz.jpg

005LNHJ8gw1f6i7ku8skgj30kz0bi3ys.jpg

005LNHJ8gw1f6i7ktj87zj30l50bi0th.jpg

005LNHJ8gw1f6i7kte43mj30l90bh3zw.jpg

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks
Spoiler

Above is the clip of the photoshoot BTS etc. 

http://mvideo.qq.com/activity/club/friend.html?publish_id=2664001791875&datakey=targetid%3D1490380711%26vid%3Dk0318lhy700%26cid%3D%26lid%3D%26type%3D25%26out%3D0&v_id=w174713p9j7&ptag=4_4.8.0.12072_sina%26ov=k0318lhy700%26oc=,

The Bride magazine will be out in October. Perfect timing anyone? BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif Yuzhou's wedding in delulu land. Hahaha.

Guest skeletonworks
25 minutes ago, bearology said:

I just saw someone reposting these gifs together. So JY likes grabbing ZZ's hair while kissing?

Hide contents

Cr [墨小虾xx]

c81cc374jw1f6i6l4fk7wg20ci08c7wl.gif

c81cc374jw1f6i6l44h0pg20ci08c7wl.gif

Then this before the event

Reveal hidden contents

Cr [墨小虾xx]

c81cc374jw1f6gwtgf6pog20b4078qv6.gif

After the event, ZZ was trying to fix his hair. And I remember in one interview JY said that he was a little bit drunk on that French Award Night? :phew:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr [墨小虾xx]

c81cc374jw1f6gwu4ncmzg208c09vnpe.gif

#sorrynosorry #delulumodeactivated :phew:

Oh god..... He grabbed a handful!!! He likes it rough!!! HqRNy7y.gifHqRNy7y.gifHqRNy7y.gif And Zhouzhou's hair after the French Excellence Award totally looked like someone has grabbed a handful of his hair and it's sticking out like that because of the gel... Omg naughty naughty bad Yuzhou HP2cybL.gifHP2cybL.gifHP2cybL.gif

@bearology You & I are totally turning into Johnny, becoming night owl.

@Scandani Thank you i needed that your post you made my day :D:heart:

@migrain3 Just wanted to hug you i hope there comes a time you can talk about it and be free in your feelings hugsss :heart:

@bearology I never get tired of the trowbacks i love them so mutch so keep on going ;):heart:

@aeislaeigh Thank you for keeping us updated every day and the beautiful pictures of Johnny and Timmy:heart:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, bearology said:

After the event, ZZ was trying to fix his hair. And I remember in one interview JY said that he was a little bit drunk on that French Award Night? :phew:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr [墨小虾xx]

c81cc374jw1f6gwu4ncmzg208c09vnpe.gif

#sorrynosorry #delulumodeactivated :phew:

@bearology hahaha and that smirk from Johnny hahahahaha both acting a litle uncomfortable/nervous there is something happened in that elevator grinnnn:phew:

A litle drunk hmm we all know what can happened than hahahahaha :vicx: #backindelulumode 

• Like 9

Timmy

Spoiler

Bridal mag photo shoot

Spoiler

Source:   KONGUKSU

006pYpWRgw1f6i7fp00jdg30hn09xe81.gif

006pYpWRgw1f6i7fn80hfg30hn09x1kx.gif

006pYpWRgw1f6i7fu63ktg30hn09xu0y.gif

006pYpWRgw1f6i7g0hul4g30hn09x4qu.gif

006pYpWRgw1f6i7g321lag30hn09xb29.gif

006pYpWRgw1f6i7gatw3tg30hn09x1kx.gif

006pYpWRgw1f6i7geuv18g30hn09xu0y.gif

006pYpWRgw1f6i7gis7omg30hn09x1ky.gif

In Thailand (073016)

Spoiler

Source:  LUMINESCENTZHOU

SOg6GyK.jpg

PF1qohp.jpg

cZ6uaZm.jpg

y4mKCcL.jpg

xFvmnHQ.jpg

ajedFe6.jpg

WLFL6wp.jpg

xHJJ7h1.jpg

Photo shoot In Thailand (072816)

Spoiler

Source:  LUMINESCENTZHOU

006xM2Mfjw1f6i6p79w7gj315o0rsqah.jpg

006xM2Mfjw1f6i6ovb5hij315o0rsgrp.jpg

006xM2Mfjw1f6i6ow7ru4j315o0rs7ab.jpg

006xM2Mfjw1f6i5m6dcooj30rs15ojyl.jpg

First Light Asian Tour in Thailand (073016)

Spoiler

Source:   -PussyCAT-

005APBbDgw1f6i4sbdetnj31og2io1l3.jpg

Johnny

Spoiler

Yaya Planet concert (072316)

Spoiler

Source:   cantabile_a

006qRtw9gw1f6i2otn14kj315o0rswlo.jpg

006qRtw9gw1f6i2owts31j315o0rsgr5.jpg

006qRtw9gw1f6i2p0g2toj315o0rsq6a.jpg

006qRtw9gw1f6i2oxrpvyj30rs15oq9h.jpg

006qRtw9gw1f6i2ozo63vj30rs15otk1.jpg

006qRtw9gw1f6i2ov1a9rj30rs15owlj.jpg

YuZhou

Spoiler

Gu Hai x Bai Luoyin

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   墨小虾xx

c81cc374jw1f6i1ghnjzeg20b406onpe.gif

c81cc374jw1f6i1hhfwhgg20dc07fqv6.gif

Random

Spoiler

Source:   大樹之手

8d2107bbjw1f6i6isjh0oj20ku0v9dis.jpg

8d2107bbjw1f6i6imdtfqj20ku0v978o.jpg

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:    侵删歉

8a0f8770gw1f6hyqv1actj20tx0jvdi6.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  yuzhou.studio19520

image.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲制霸

5e615563gw1f6i2wnvm3rj20bl0f0myh.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   婷哥脾气很差

e40ded6egw1f6i2rh9pzkj20yh0yeton.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   豆子澈

69ab0ea1jw1f6i770a3ojj20qo11qaf9.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Timmy-Hsu_许魏洲全球应援站

9b4f6476gw1f6i73uiamyj20qo0yd13c.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   蛋蛋的蛋saki

005Wx2qujw1f6hzaas7h5j30nl170jve.jpg

005Wx2qujw1f6hzhub8esj30qo18uwhy.jpg

• Like 14

5 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

But I was under the assumption that @narakeiko is gonna hardsub it, isn't that the case? By the way, nara, I remember you were saying that you had finished subbing the UNCUT of episode 15. Have you contacted the one who do the translation and ask permission? If yes, just give proper credit in the video and upload the video and share with us :-)

I'm trying to contact their FB, but the link they provided doesn't work... so I just left comment under their video... Now waiting for them to reply... 

Right, Weizhou with glasses is great... He show us that he's not perfect too... And now I want to try to use contact lenses coz it's really look good on him when I see his photos closed up with that shiny eyes :sweatingbullets: But my friend said I'm too clumsy :lol: 
And operation sometimes give a bad effect aftermath, like it would be too sensitive, dry etc. 

@pygmalion30 I think it's true, using lenses might be uncomfortable too... I remember my oppa said ' do you want me to die?' ( for using the lenses for a long time) so, i think it's not too convenient to use it all the rime.

• Like 8

Spoiler
2 hours ago, bearology said:

JY weibo update

CpDXkWJUkAA_pSF.jpg

Woah, he's up so early....for him!

@bearology I seriously thought it was ZZ at first glance especially the 2nd and 3rd photo, and he was about to leave JY's house. :crazy: If it weren't for the individual pics, I won't realize its JY! I even have to put my face nearer on the screen lol. :lol:

Oh my, they are becoming more and more look alike. :wub:

Here you go...

English Translation:

Spoiler
  Hide contents

Screencaps cr shangyinism0129

CpBxII0UAAAih9K.jpg

Q: Can't stay at your own place?

CpBxIz0UkAICZBj.jpg

ZZ: Well, sometimes a little lazy.

CpBygD-VIAAnFsp.jpg

Q: The most favorite thing to do during the holiday

CpBygwEUkAI6CKt.jpg

ZZ: Have to wait till holiday to say it.

CpBvcEhVMAEh975.jpg

Q: Please use 3 words to describe yourself.

CpBvcu5VUAACnqM.jpg

ZZ: Cute-Handsome-Cute

:grin:

• Like 20

Compile clip of ZZ and JY doing the "eight hundred soldiers(?)" tongue twister (JY did this in an old interview, while ZZ did this in the latest brides interview) 

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5f2906d3ed245c232e93efae13c4678c

cr: 瑜洲的胃药

----------------------------------
The tongue twister:

八百标兵奔北坡,炮兵并排北边跑。
炮兵怕把标兵碰,标兵怕碰炮兵炮。

Ba bai biao bing ben bei po, pao bing bing pai bei bian pao.
Pao bing pa ba biao bing peng, biao bing pa peng pao bing pao.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, bearology said:

JY weibo update

CpDXkWJUkAA_pSF.jpg

Hide contents

CpDXg3SUkAA94yv.jpg

CpDXh7sUEAAIcJJ.jpg

CpDXi97UIAA28Bd.jpg

Woah, he's up so early....for him!

Google translate: Tempted to open and look @LV

His hair is getting longer. I prefer it shorter but if a certain kitten likes it, then what can I do.

Is he regretting buying the suitcase because it is too small to fit his bb kitten and cannot smuggle him, bringing with him everywhere?

EDIT: So, a couple suitcase. Totally not surprised.

EDIT 2: "Tempted to open and look". Is it because it's actually kitten's suitcase? That is full with Moncler shirts?

• Like 15