New chapter of YM and YQ's epilogue is up already. Their "interesting" first kiss...... 

Read the full chapter translation of MQQ epilogue Ch. 8: Smelly tofu and spring onions here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/44

Spoiler

You Qi carried two plates of fruits and walked into the living room. Just when he had put down the plates, the doorbell rang. Full of doubts, he went to open the door. The moment he opened the door, he smelled a deadly fragrance.

“Your takeout.”

You Qi held his breath, “I didn’t order takeout.”

“I ordered it.”

One round and plump small head poked out from the room beside, a crafty smile on his face.

Five minutes later, while eating his organic fruits meal that were sour and sweet with high nutritional value, You Qi glanced resentfully at the rascal beside that was gobbling down his food. The rascal wrapped the crispy and juicy roast duck into the thin pancake, and added some spring onions and shredded cucumber. He would show an indulgent facial expression with every bite and then turning his gaze towards You Qi.

“Do you want some?”

You Qi pretended he didn’t hear him.

Yang Meng wrapped another one and placed it next to You Qi’s mouth.

“You really don’t wanna try?”

You Qi turned his head to the side, “Get lost!”

“You want to eat it very much actually right?” Yang Meng leaned over this time, his mouth beside You Qi’s face. He chewed very loudly deliberately, smacking his lips together while praising the taste, trying to make the wonderful smell travel into You Qi’s nose.

You Qi turned his face back. As the distance between them was very close, Yang Meng’s shiny and oily thin lips was just below You Qi’s eyelid. At that moment, this pair of lips was going to open and bite towards the newly wrapped thin pancake.

You Qi found the right timing, whooshed and stuck his lips onto Yang Meng’s lips. Yang Meng have yet to react and the roast duck went into You Qi’s mouth just like that. During his astonishment, Yang Meng suddenly realised that his first kiss was gone; moreover it was gone under smelly tofu and spring onions.

As expected, You Qi rushed towards the bathroom after having not chewed more than two times.

Yang Meng was stunned for a while. Deliberately avoiding the sensitive topic of his first kiss, he laughed loudly and unrestrained, “I knew you couldn’t restrain yourself, you even wanted to sneak an attack? Haven’t you choked?”

You Qi scrunched his face and walked out of the washroom. He savoured the aftertaste and the creases between his eyebrows suddenly smoothened out.

“Yup, the aftertaste is indeed quite fragrant.”

Yang Meng’s smile froze for a while. He immediately went and protect the half a plate of roast duck that was left, but he was too late.

“You’re shameless, who had said he didn’t want to eat it just now?”

• Like 14

1 hour ago, ayasdai said:

So ZZ liked this post just now... I AM DEAD! 

It's other people that like ZZ's post. It showed up in Superfans because that guy 韩冰暹罗 is a yellow V (dunno that guy), but he liked such an old post haha. 

I saw these JY photo. Dunno when, feels like pre-Addicted photoshoot. Dunno if it's posted before.

Spoiler

-----------------------------------------
EDIT: @bearology

Translation, dirty posts this time XD
cr. 呼呼花~
Midnight!! All is quiet at dead of night! 6ea4sV6.gif It's good to invite wifey to have an outing, but be careful of being bitten by mosquitoes ml1JouU.gif Just care about you uh huh

*This refer to JY's DWSS "Going to the woods" remark. And the carrot do I need to say what it is? KpfVp0q.png

Spoiler

7cIbaMH.jpg

kpGhCak.jpg

Another post:
Midnight already midnight already!! Heard the description from friends and I cannot stand it, help hahaha! These 2 days I must've been hacked, en, it's like this, must be like this KpfVp0q.png

* Kun has no little Kun in the animation hence....

Spoiler

ITGS6Io.jpg

--------------------------------------------

Start driving school bus in the middle of night KpfVp0q.png

• Like 23

On 04/07/2016 at 2:12 PM, nedaaa said:

Collection of ZZ's old photos

Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

CmTSBrEUEAIuPcZ.jpg

CmTSCo8VYAE0Vw4.jpg

CmTSCsLVMAEptGH.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CmTSDHqVIAA7tIJ.jpg

CmTSM8RVMAAxB-f.jpg

CmTSNgRVIAEQ2Sl.jpg

CmTSN1FUIAAeTIp.jpgCmTSOQsVYAA2IzX.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CmTScqmVUAAwGbb.jpg

CmTSdD9UsAAeNw4.jpg

CmTSdewUEAAZ3Tg.jpg

CmTSd5ZUcAA2CQo.jpg

CmTSvSjVYAE-u5W.jpg

CmTSvzBUcAAMoXB.jpg

CmTSwLMVUAEqhQT.jpg

CmTSw3IVIAAmWsW.jpg

CmTS82jUsAA8tbl.jpg

CmTS9QGUIAAnrKQ.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CmTS_m-UsAEeEn7.jpg

CmTTFxnUEAANVVC.jpg

CmTTGRqVYAASB_m.jpg

CmTTGfkUMAA1WCf.jpg

CmTTHFYUkAI8cQe.jpgCmTTPx9UEAA-D6e.jpg

CmTTQMoVIAABhcF.jpg

CmTTRGEVYAA2eF3.jpgCmTTQbJVMAEIHYT.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CmTTXm5UkAAsFmB.jpg

CmTTYAGUEAAejNu.jpg

CmTTYmPVMAA14iI.jpg

CmTTY8GUIAAe1IE.jpg

CmTTf4oVUAExElW.jpg

CmTTgRxUIAI4WJN.jpg

CmTTgtJVMAAz4Wm.jpg

CmTThoPUcAAP02N.jpg

CmTTr3lVUAEPgjC.jpg

CmTTsULUcAAIFMt.jpg

CmTTssaUEAAfS75.jpg

CmTTs99VIAA9lj-.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CmTTz5NUMAAC8os.jpgCmTT6hBVYAA5fOu.jpg

CmTT7tIVIAAktDh.jpg

CmTT8IQUkAE29uQ.jpg

CmTT8zhUEAAGAwm.jpgCmTUF9NVYAAS1o7.jpg

CmTUGXvUkAElFNO.jpg

CmTUGsLUEAABPzF.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

CmTUQA-VUAA7XVo.jpg

CmTUHKTUMAAoVEi.jpg

CmTUQgBVUAA4eEx.jpg

CmTUQx2UIAAqwHg.jpg

CmTURQhVYAAK4Gr.jpg

Hide contents

CmTUbuoVMAAH6Oz.jpg

CmTUcG-UkAINDd9.jpg

CmTUc9aUEAEa-Tw.jpg

CmTUchxUcAAlzA-.jpg

CmTUkP7UIAAAlif.jpg

CmTUknQUMAIkwcF.jpg

CmTUlDrUcAAuTlI.jpg

CmTUltKUEAQvT5R.jpg

CmTUtovVIAA9E5K.jpg

CmTUuKgUIAASBjE.jpg

CmTUuzxUIAA3rjr.jpgCmTUvLMUEAAANny.jpg

Oh my world, you are too beautiful ZZhou, I can't look at you anymore, you're hypnotised me every time! ZZhouuu...!!

Not signed in

Reveal hidden contents

CmTU3_IVIAActvc.jpg

CmTU4XXUcAAJFEs.jpg

CmTU413UEAACak0.jpg

CmTU5XZUMAAUdEY.jpg

CmTU-mmVUAEYnTh.jpg

CmTU_E7UMAAoUhS.jpg

• Like 13

Johnny

Spoiler

DWSS recording (062216)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   JohnnYearn1992_黄景瑜个人图博

006qUX9Cgw1f5n3mux5v9j30rs15otsp.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5n3ofbcouj30rs15owys.jpg

l41YdsXx86BcQ9UXu.gif

Spoiler

Source:   NicoleTsui_NNN

673ece1djw1f5o1tovtjfj21w019cqv7.jpg

673ece1djw1f5o1u1fuzfj21w019cu0z.jpg

673ece1djw1f5o1udqmd8j21w019chdv.jpg

673ece1djw1f5o1v3mm50j219d1w04qs.jpg

DWSS recording (062316)

Spoiler

Source:   JohnnYearn1992_黄景瑜个人图博

006qUX9Cgw1f5nx6tt4h3j31nf2h5qv9.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5nx87t3ywj31ll2edb2d.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5nx9sf9xej31pm2kf1l2.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5nxctu57gj31pm2kfx6t.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5nxegx9ohj31og2io1l2.jpg

Shanghai ee809d.png Beijing (070216)

Spoiler

Source:    锦衣卫全球后援团

006pfSvzjw1f5o1zjgy9tj31kw2dcqre.jpg

006pfSvzjw1f5o1zmttagj31kw2dcdzz.jpg

006pfSvzjw1f5o1zq6k1hj31kw2dcau3.jpg

006pfSvzjw1f5o1zx5u2fj31kw2dce0b.jpg

006pfSvzjw1f5o1zzg86rj31kw11xqaw.jpg

006pfSvzjw1f5o201h1gpj31kw11x7fm.jpg

Random YuZhou

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   朝辞瑜洲暮时归

005AcZ2Xgw1f5o5g3gev3j30uc0iawhg.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲制霸

5e615563gw1f5o5rykzxnj21kw14b10y.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   whale_pig

006r81rJgw1f5nzc958zjj30qo0qoadw.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   墨小虾xx

69a5c08cjw1f5o1dkh3m9g20ci06yqv6.gif

Spoiler

Source:   想想我就受不了

006q5Cysjw1f5o3tet324j30ve0ftdpu.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   呼呼花-

a966fe84jw1f5o5xv4d7gj20d40d4dhg.jpg

a966fe84jw1f5o5xxg8toj20d40d4jt3.jpg

a966fe84jw1f5o5xzskd9j20d40d4abw.jpg

a966fe84jw1f5o5y91whrj20d40d4gni.jpg

a966fe84jw1f5o61xspqij20d40d4gnk.jpg

a966fe84jw1f5o5yee9ttj20d40d4gno.jpg

a966fe84jw1f5o5youaplj20d40d40ur.jpg

a966fe84jw1f5o5yqkee4j20d40d440h.jpg

a966fe84jw1f5o5ys6xe1j20wt0wtgso.jpg

l0HlJJ9FmDc75j1Uk.gif

Spoiler

Source:  somikse

“挡在你身前的时候我都在想,我不怕死怕分离。”

005PZ5Lngw1f5o0d92b0dj30z50qotaa.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲吧

006hYRTngw1f5o2b4n1ppj31jk13a4qp.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  Eyat via yajini

68ea9389gw1f5o8dxcfwbj21471kv7dg.jpg

68ea9389gw1f5o8e1jrb8j20m40y4dli.jpg

68ea9389gw1f5o8e4hlzcj20wn0zh7d0.jpg

68ea9389gw1f5o8ebz7kkj20sg0sgwkz.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   YUZU-jiang

005SY6ncgw1f5nz0mjwqxj30kj0u5myn.jpg

• Like 19

14 hours ago, bearology said:

After months of observations and investigations (speaking exaggeratedly) :lol:, I come to a conclusion that our poor boys have decided to reduce the cost in styling and clothing by sharing the same stylist and wardrobe. Information about their stylist can be found here :lol: 

To prove my point above, here are some couple outfits that we have spotted over the years months :D Ok, I am not kidding, its not easy to keep up with their sharing wardrobe so please just bear with me. If I miss anything, which I'm sure I am, please let me know and I will add them in the next couple outfit post. First thing first, all pics credit to the rightful owners, I have taken some from whaleandmonkey investigation as well.

@bearology thank you once again for bringing a smile to my face and a bit of laughter to my life. The day had started off a bit rough and then I read your post and it immediately lightened my heart. There is no doubt that there is more involving this matter then any of us is privy. We have been 'witness' to the "shared wardrobe" and your post has genuinely collected those moments through the years  months. I love how you contrasted each moment from the Shangyin years days, till now with great picture details. What an excellent post.:grin:

• Like 16

@bearology THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT "YUZHOU OUTFIT GUIDE BOOK" *bookmark page* 

You 'Moncler shirt' me and I lost all my marbles! Really, our FBI team is the best! Able to find out everything from a simple white t-shirt that looked the same to us mere people.

Please continue with the guide book. That infamous necklace is just as important as the infamous shirt.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN, BEAR SENPAI!!! :grimace: :heart: :cookie:

• Like 12

7 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

Interestingly, the account that posted about ZZ SH concert did not follow ZZ weibo BUT they followed JY weibo... weird much?

@mrsaturn

Not sure why you find this weird. Although I can't speak for others, I don't find this strange or odd, not at all. I have several accounts (facebook, IG, twitter, etc) and I don't always friend everyone that friend me nor do I follow or friend every account. I often will not friend my own family, friends or colleagues if that do not have certain interests. So not sure why you thought it was weird. I don't think that every account that follows or friends ZZ whether on weibo or instagram necessarily has to follow HJY and vice-versa. 

• Like 11

On 7/8/2016 at 11:21 AM, KKmegan said:

Same thoughts here too! Meanwhile, I hope he is taking up acting classes or singing classes. He has the natural talent for acting and his voice is great for ballads. If he does act, it would probably be web series for now but its okay I can wait. I understand he has to keep himself on everyone's radar through other ways in the meantime. The writers of the variety shows could have easily invite other artiste and not him. So I'm thankful opportunites still comes his way nonetheless. 

@KKmegan

No, No, No...never. The type of acting that Johnny does can not be taught. It's intuitive and instinctive. Trying to train him in acting would destroy the raw beauty of his acting. Isn't they why we were so drawn to his performance as Gu Hai? If he had been a trained actor I doubt he would have been able to deliver such a guileless performance. Now as for singing, yes, he needs to train his wonderful voice. JY could be a really good singer if he is trained properly and learned all of the necessary techniques. As to opportunities still comes his way, (*feeling a bit bitter*:angry:) I have my thoughts on this and most of them are not pleasant. It's just so maddening to not be able to do anything but sit and watch such talent not being utilized.

• Like 19

Chenwen (winwinmua) changed his instagram display picture and instagram bio:

tumblr_oa2rva3ceb1vy405oo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oa2rva3ceb1vy405oo1_400.jpg

[Trans] Chenwen's instagram bio: Some things, you don't understand, then shut up

[Trans] Chenwen latest instagram post: When I was young, my mom told me, the big sea is my hometown

tumblr_oa2rva3ceb1vy405oo2_1280.jpg

• Like 21

7 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Looking at all the couple outfit photos, it's odd how ZZ hasn't worn his golden ring - the one he says he got from his mother and the one he wore ALL the time before - for a long time. Where has it gone? It's very mysterious. It seemed to be important to him... Was it given away? Hmm.

@charlie10

Yes, indeed. Hmm, where and when was the last time our ZZ was seen wearing that precious ring? Any guesses as to where it could have 'disappeared'? :rolleyes: But, me, I'm more curious as to what happened to the two rings that our ZZ was wearing at his @First Light Concert/Fanmeet in Beijing. If memory serves me, he was wearing two new rings and if I recall correctly on the ring finger while singing Dust. So.. not only has he not been wearing the precious ring gifted to him by his mother but those other two rings have suddenly disappeared as well.:wub:

• Like 10

3 hours ago, filmlore46 said:

@mrsaturn

Not sure why you find this weird. Although I can't speak for others, I don't find this strange or odd, not at all. I have several accounts (facebook, IG, twitter, etc) and I don't always friend everyone that friend me nor do I follow or friend every account. I often will not friend my own family, friends or colleagues if that do not have certain interests. So not sure why you thought it was weird. I don't think that every account that follows or friends ZZ whether on weibo or instagram necessarily has to follow HJY and vice-versa. 

@filmlore46 Erm, thats because the account is promoting ZZ concert so normally they will follow the person. But they didnt, which you mention it is normal (this i agree). The weird part  (to me and some other cpf on weibo) is they followed JY weibo. At this point, there is no reason for the account to be following JY (of course, we can say the account admin just love JY)

• Like 5