When even I can see XWZ's ethereal beauty. 

Spoiler

He is so playful sometime, but as an introvert, I like him best when he is just so serene and looks so fey.

And that account uthelightv make some very interesting fanmade vid. This one combining ZZ's wake up ringtone (?) with JY's dozing off during live stream when he was in Cannes. Super cute. Mega søde. 

Spoiler

Another pic I have not seen before, or forgot that I have seen before. My eyes are only for you. Says both.

Spoiler

FMV my bias

Spoiler

I remember reading one fan send this pic to JY on weibo's inbox and he read it haha that hair!

Spoiler

• Like 20

50 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Not only that! He posted:
"Forward this Koi (锦鲤=Jin Li, which is homonym with JingYu) to your weibo, the lower half of the year will have good things happen  [doge]"

Taolu! KpfVp0q.png We all know that is not Koi.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....Im patiently waiting for our whale and kitten to like this status :lol: maybe not that patient, come on like it guyssss!!!

By the way, I just finished watching the MV you subbed "YuZhou FMV - JY solo of DWSS theme song", 0:10 THAT IS IN MELBOURNE!!!!! Only if one day ZZ (or both YZ) will have a concert here :P

Edit: @Scandani I am sure he will, JY is so smart, charming and talented. Plus, if that Korean (writer?) knows ZZ, I assume she must know about JY too. We are here everyday to support and send all the best of luck to JY and ZZ. One day, soon, they will both shine brightly :D

• Like 15

OML @gashupingo and @bearology when the universe conspires for YuZhou!!! We can just give in and support them :D

@gayyoxx another candidate for JY's bff will be Ma Ke. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

I am happy for baby kitten, I hope he land the role of The Heirs adaptation in China. A bit sad that JY has not landed a role where he does not need to give loads of fan service. I hope he land one soon! He is so talented! Showbiz is a tough world. Going to send a prayer.

• Like 21

I watched this YuZhou fanfic drama ep1 preview yesterday and I find it so amusing that I wanted to share, the OP will release the actual ep1 in a few days.

cr. 喂那谁许味粥好吃么 or CC Lam (youtube)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEe0s2MDlcJ3ejpsArv542w
http://www.weibo.com/5890939031/DDASUz2Ub
Also the creator of the 《I'll love you from the other end of the signal》series. And she's the one who livestream at the Korea airport that day(not the youtube one). Anyway, this OP's videos are really great. I saw a comment of the preview: "How many family dramas have you watched?"  KpfVp0q.png

【UV series】《Who Says Blind Date is Not Reliable》【1st Ep Preview】 Intro:
One is a high age unmarried professor, one is a 18th line* voice replacement actor for film and tv series, what kind of fireworks can the academic side and the art side burst out? Does your surrounding aunties urge you to get married? Come and watch whether you're single or married. This is a serialized drama, the first ep will be released soon. Also, it'll only be sweet not going to be heart wrenching.

Term: 18th line - Mostly describe an actor or in this case someone working in the entertainment industry(since he's not an actor) that has some fanbase but not popular. The lower the number, the popular the actor. But you'll rarely hear ppl use it other than the first few numbers eg.1st line(A-list), 2nd line. You'll always encounter ppl describing JY & ZZ like this also. Why I don't just translate it as C-list, D-list because I don't even know 18th line is C-list or D-list KpfVp0q.png

Lang li ge lang - From a classic song, I'm not sure what this meant in a conversation, Neverending? Playing around?

And about the child thing they they're discussing. In China, a child can only go to the school of their own place/city/village/town to study. And there are a lot of parents to get more money has gone to bigger cities so they cannot bring their children with them, otherwise the child cannot go to school(unless you go to private school that needs loads of money), mostly left them with their grandparents back in hometown. 

Spoiler

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Term: 18th line - Mostly describe an actor or in this case someone working in the entertainment industry(since he's not an actor) that has some fanbase but not popular. The lower the number, the popular the actor. But you'll rarely hear ppl use it other than the first few numbers eg.1st line(A-list), 2nd line. You'll always encounter ppl describing JY & ZZ like this also. Why I don't just translate it as C-list, D-list because I don't even know 18th line is C-list or D-list

I always thought that it means Restricted list because R is the 18th English letter. Maybe I am wrong.

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

I always thought that it means Restricted list because R is the 18th English letter. Maybe I am wrong.

It's used with other actors/singers that are not in the R list also. But not sure where the number 18th came from. And I don't think a voice replacement actor has a R list category.The job is to replace an actor's voice in a drama.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, bearology said:

Edit: @Scandani I am sure he will, JY is so smart, charming and talented. Plus, if that Korean (writer?) knows ZZ, I assume she must know about JY too. We are here everyday to support and send all the best of luck to JY and ZZ. One day, soon, they will both shine brightly :D

Definitely! She's the writer for Descendants of the sun right? I imagine if there's a chinese version of DOTS, JY can be potential candidate for Song Joong Ki role. JY wanted to act as a hero right and he is interested in army related stuff so it's perfect for him!

As for deng chao latest post, oh my something must be going on! There's no reason for him to add the dog icon and with a letter h? It cant possibly be typo right!?

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Dear HJY's boyfie, please take a note on how hubby take selfie. This is an important lesson to learn (including for me, since I always feel awkward taking your own pic especially in public)

Oh My gooodness !! The smirk!!!!!!!!!  It should be illegal.THANK YOU!!!!!  

• Like 10