I just realised that a small part of my translation was missing from this chapter (MQQ epilogue Ch. 7) so I edited and added them in blue. I translated this chapter based on a new source, which for some reason, left out this part.

Read the full translation of MQQ epilogue Ch. 7: Live together with me! here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/43

It's a small part but it shows how caring and sweet You Qi is, trying to boast Yang Meng's pride. New chapter will be up tomorrow!

Spoiler

“Meng Zi, this is the company’s planning supervisor.”

“Supervisor Liu, this is the Yang Meng that I have talked to you about.”

Yang Meng was momentarily stunned by You Qi’s sudden referral but he quickly reacted, reaching out his hand to shake hands with supervisor Liu.”

“I heard from You Qi that you have a great talent in planning. He recommended you to help plan his fan-meeting next weekend, I would like to hear about your ideas.”

Yang Meng was totally muddled; what fan-meeting? I don’t know!   He raised his eyelids and saw supervisor Liu’s expectant gaze and You Qi’s encouraging look from his peripheral view. He boldly crapped out a lot of useless things, but the general point was that he was totally competent in handling this event.

After supervisor Liu had left, Yang Meng used his arm to poke You Qi’s stomach.

“Have richard simmons entered your head? I don’t even know what goes on in a fan-meeting, yet you still helped me accept this job?

In contrast, You Qi was quite optimistic, “I had seen your talent in planning the last time during the disturbing of bridal chambers. If you cultivate it properly, perhaps you can achieve great things in this area!”

Yang Meng almost tripped, “Those crap jokes can also be presented to a large audience?”

“Those are not called crap; those are called attention-grabbing. Anyone can come up with stuff that is presentable, but it’s not easy to create attention-grabbing stuff. Rest assured, there’s someone to control the limit, so you just throw away your worries and do your best, I think highly of you!”

Yang Meng checked out You Qi for a while and finally revealed a mischievous smile.

“This is the first time I notice that you have such keen eyes.”

The two were just mocking each other when a round of applause sounded from the studio, “Job done!”

• Like 15

EVR工作室 Weibo update - ZZ's clip - Youtube link

Spoiler

《大鱼海棠》许魏洲VR专访 "Big Fish & Begonia" Voice Recording
EVR工作室对许魏洲进行了关于《大鱼海棠》的VR独家专访,360度全机位+震撼AR大鱼特效,聆听坐在你面前的帅气洲洲为你讲述为“鲲” 配音的幕后故事。和这部电影12年的专注与坚持一样,许魏洲的出色配音成就了一个阳光善良,有责任心,充满正能量的鲲。

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTYzNjU4NDE2MA==.html

This fanart :(

Spoiler

Cr Hako_魚粥

006quQ8Pjw1f5gt1i47a1j30xc1si7h3.jpg

• Like 16

8 hours ago, bearology said:

FM YZ Addicted version - JY singing "Those Years" :wub:

I made a mistake of watching this clip :tears:. JY's emotive voice + scenes from Addicted = heartache. Painful heartache.

I am both excited and afraid for 23/7. Excited because I can see and hear JY's singing on the stage (hopefully there will be live stream?). Afraid on what his singing will do to my heart. What song will he choose? How his emotions will affect me? Then the greatest fear: what kind of YuZhou FMV will be made from that song? :bawling: Please JY, choose a romantic, happy song!

I agree with your opinion on how powerful JY's acting as GH was. He was able to convey simple emotions through his eyes and expression, both JY and ZZ did this but since GH was more expressive, JY showed his emotions more than ZZ showing BLY. Interesting, since I yesterday found Kim Eun Sook, the writer of DotS (whom ZZ met), said this in an interview:

For me the most important is their eyes (rather than looking at their nose etc) , if one can speak through their eyes, they can convey much more messages when they are acting, so i love actors who use their eyes to speak.

Link to the translation in spoiler:

Spoiler

Strangely as it seems, in my mind, SJK-SHK ship is somehow connected to YuZhou ship. They are what YZ can be without the ban, I believe. Ah, no use in dwelling on that... :( 

So, I really, really, really wish JY and ZZ can play important role in her future drama. If it is still impossible for JY and ZZ to be together in one drama, at the very least they play in two different dramas written by her. JY and ZZ's ability to speak through their eyes are exactly what she is looking for!

Which brings me to current!ZZ...

Spoiler

Long, gloomy post ahead.

13 hours ago, charlie10 said:

I can't really reconcile pre-Addicted ZZ, Addicted ZZ and this ZZ. They're three different people.

I agree that ZZ changed his style many times. He was this super macho guy during pre-Addicted. He was this sweet, handsome guy during Addicted. He is this cute (?) guy post-Addicted. Well, as we have discussed here, ZZ has many facets of his personality, so it's fine for him to put emphasis on one as befitting the circumstance/the job/his mood/whatever. He can be whoever he wants to.

Yet, there is something that nagging me about the current!ZZ. It's his eyes.

Many, many, many posts ago, I have said that ZZ is like a lightbulb. He shines with different intensity, depending on the situation, his mood, and whom he "shines" for. He shines the brightest for JY. He shines his "stage warmth" during work. He even shine and smile when he is upset (cue: Thai FM). I found his eyes reflect these different "shine" honestly. Despite his smiling lips or not, his eyes speak volumes about his feelings.

During Addicted and its BTS, ZZ's eyes were filled with constant laughter. That was what made me fell in love with Addicted, JY and ZZ (other than JY's dorky attitude). Even after the ban, even while being viciously attacked, whenever I saw ZZ during photoshoot, his eyes were always smiling. But now, his eyes look so dim, even when he smiled. Granted, 80% of those happy moments, he was with JY. The other 15%, he was going to meet/after meeting JY. The other 5% was ZZ alone on interview/personal job. Nowadays, 100% ZZ alone. Nowadays, it's as if ZZ is wearing a smiling, happy, cute mask but his eyes reflect a profound sadness. The only time I can see his eyes shone brighter than usual was when he sang Understanding Dream with Ryan. I guess, he found comfort in singing with his best friend. When he sang those two songs? All I could see was longing in his eyes, despite smiling.

Several gifs for comparison on ZZ's eyes, if you are interested.

Spoiler

When ZZ's eyes shine bright, in line with his smile:

JWCkIwr.gif

For other excellent moment of ZZ's eyes shining brightly: when he returned to GH's apartment and when JY suddenly grabbed his hand when singing Walk Slowly during Shanghai FM. I don't have the gifs and too lazy to check in this thousand pages-thread but those gifs are here, if someone could kindly point them to me?

When his eyes are dim even though he was smiling:

006phFLOgw1f5kmhigcu1g30fa0a0e84.gif

006vBjcljw1f5laab3rskg30fi0n94r3.gif

IDK what the second part of this post is supposed to be. Maybe just a catharsis of my worries seeing ZZ lately. Or maybe it's just my gloomy mood and something that I drank talking. All I want is for them to be happy. :(

@Kim Kruisbessie Oh don't worry, I find your posts are expressive enough! Just look at my rambling posts for comparison xD

@bearology LOL. Yes, why tissue companies have not approach them to endorse their products, I wonder? :D:phew: Your choice for JY's song are the ultimate heart wrenchers. Not those, please! We deserve one happy moment in our delulu ship!

Spoiler

Btw, ZZ's eyes kind of distant and dim not only on the premiere. I just chose that occassion because it was the latest and should be one of the happy events for him. 

• Like 21

I think every one wants to see them acting again.

And if read some country options but than i think can the realy do that because the speak Chinese and in the other countrys the speak another language.

Sometimes i'm strugling to express myself correctly in English because i'm Dutch, i think that Timmy and Johnny will have the same problem if the acting in another language.

I'm sorry if i can't express myself correctly in English so forgive my when i write something in wrong line word order.

@gayyoxx i know accactly what you mean with the eyes i saw it to but was not totaly sure beacuse its hard to see on video in real live it goes me better off to see it and read the eyes.

@gayyoxx thank you i'm doing the best i can learning english every day here and you write very good english.

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I am both excited and afraid for 23/7. Excited because I can see and hear JY's singing on the stage (hopefully there will be live stream?). Afraid on what his singing will do to my heart. What song will he choose? How his emotions will affect me? Then the greatest fear: what kind of YuZhou FMV will be made from that song? :bawling: Please JY, choose a romantic, happy song!

You know which song JY should choose?

This

Spoiler

Or this?

Spoiler

I am sure at least tissue companies will appreciate him a lot :sweatingbullets: Oh wait, we may not need to wait for that long! 17/7 - ZZ's concert. He never fails to make me cry during his concert. BJ stage - moonlight. Korea stage - oh let me count, Walk Slowly - When Hai has Yin - Walk Slowly again :sweatingbullets: Just what did these boys do to us...

About ZZ's eyes, I had a feeling that he was nervous? not comfortable? standing there on stage yesterday. Maybe because this is his first premiere and he doesn't know anyone there. I only really see him smiling and enjoying himself now when he's performing on stage. Maybe its not just JY needs his ZZ-medicine but ZZ needs his JY-medicine too.

Side note: my Twitter is full of KFC meal, chicken and boxes :sweatingbullets: ZZ, because of you, I am so close to go out and grab KFC now!!!

• Like 18

Timmy

Spoiler

First Light in Korea (062516)

Spoiler

Source:  junibaum

006brWqPgw1f5muuxtp50j30rs15otje.jpg

006brWqPgw1f5muuzk8dwj30rs15o14e.jpg

006brWqPgw1f5muv1aojzj30rs15otko.jpg

006brWqPgw1f5muv2fovrj30rs15otk5.jpg

006brWqPgw1f5muv3rhitj30rs15oqet.jpg

006brWqPgw1f5muv4xrboj30rs15on7p.jpg

006brWqPgw1f5muv6a08sj30rs15on7r.jpg

006brWqPgw1f5muv93nfxj30rs15otk7.jpg

006brWqPgw1f5muuvquaxj30rs15o49g.jpg

Big Fish & Begonia

Spoiler

Source:   王猛Will

75e7aa85jw1f5mxd5fmxog20hc0pz7wm.gif

Walk of Fame  recording (061016)

Spoiler

Source:   treasureTIMMY

006oYNfTgw1f5mtngd6rtj31kw25pe81.jpg

006oYNfTgw1f5mtkzm2xnj31kw2btkjl.jpg

006oYNfTgw1f5mtl7w1adj31kw2dcu0x.jpg

006oYNfTgw1f5mtllngj8j31kw2dchdt.jpg

Johnny

Spoiler

DWSS recording (062216)

Spoiler

Source:   肉包儿zzZ

71c3a0afjw1f5muyj6zcjj22in1ofx6t.jpg

71c3a0afjw1f5mv00opzkj22vc1wwkjq.jpg

71c3a0afjw1f5muxi0bqtj22rk1wgb2e.jpg

71c3a0afjw1f5muxyr2v7j22jz1pb1l1.jpg

71c3a0afjw1f5muwvmctij22z31zeb2f.jpg

71c3a0afjw1f5mv14ulkjj22s11upe87.jpg

Shanghai ee809d.png Beijing (070216) [HD]

Spoiler

Source:   JohnnYearn1992_黄景瑜个人图博

006qUX9Cgw1f5mxrtdukej332o21s1l0.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5mxsu2qd4j31d621sx6r.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5mxujz1t9j321s32onpi.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5mxw2bredj321s32ou11.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5mxwhg4gqj32991i6kjl.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5mxxbe80tj31d621s7wj.jpg

Manips

Spoiler

Source:   若初-zZ

005SARbHjw1f5mlt6l98sj31bf0qodo5.jpg

005SARbHjw1f5mlt5u0dgj30fa0kun0p.jpg

005SARbHjw1f5mlt6tidej30qo0rr0x7.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Krill_haijingyu

006qd0angw1f5n2z295yzj30ko0koaay.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   呼呼花-

a966fe84jw1f5mzvivsvoj20er0erwhv.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

005LlXWjjw1f5mzagthsfj30m80m80tm.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲吧

006hYRTngw1f5mvbx8krgj31jk2bcgyw.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲国际后援会

006tf5VCgw1f5mv443cztj30qo140qj0.jpg

Spoiler

Source:    有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbgw1f5n7mmpsb0j21kw1477g6.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   沫色惜年

a0e36660gw1f5mxxzovxbj21kw1pcqby.jpg

• Like 15

This is probely already posted before but i keep rewatching this 2 BTS videos asking myself the question if there is diverence is it acting, tease eachother, getting in the mood to the next take film or is there way mutch more going on between those 2?

I don't know from what exact date this is filmed because i jumped in addicted mutch later than most of you hahaha.

If i see these 2 BTS i can only see 2 guys totaly in love teasing eachother. :wub:

What do you think?

Video 1

Source:  Lovely Things youtube

Spoiler

Video 2

Source:  Lovely Things  youtube

The first 7 seconds part

Spoiler

• Like 16

On 04/07/2016 at 10:41 AM, gayyoxx said:

About JY's moving away from CP image:

Uhm, sorry to be blunt but what do you expect? "You" here are not calling to specific persons in this thread but asking all CPFs to consider this question, including myself (you know I am a hardcore shipper with little to no time to write fanfic etc now -A-).

Addicted is banned. JY and ZZ are crazy if they still associate themselves with Addicted inside China. JY did not mention Addicted and just say "a webseries", ZZ did not sing the two songs. They might refused to sign photos of GH/BLY or turn when being called as GH/BLY.

YET, in Milan, JY included Addicted in his portofolio. ZZ sang the two songs in Seoul. They also somehow, for mysterious reasons, wear clothing/accessories connected to the other. JY's last phone case (JOHNNY) was a half of phone case pair (JOHNNY - TIMMY) and he used it in public while knowing about its pair.

I'd say, they might be forced to distance themselves from Addicted or GH/BLY but they keep on the CP image of YuZhou -in reasonable ways. Any further step is proclaiming their love for one another in public, which I do not think they will do so for some time...

Thank you Gayyoxx for your 'wise' answer and your 'faith' in JY/YuZhou :))..I'm your fan lol.. Yes people, ''don't'' let every little thing 'sway' you of our boys love/closeness, ''don't'' concentrate on the negatives, ''dig'' into those 'evidence' again to 'refresh' yourselves of their love, ''don't forget'' them PLEASE.  ''What made you'' believe in their love in the first place??..  Have more faith everyone in YuZhou!  Both ZZ&YY are great guys, they know what they're doing.  Just stand with them and have faith and continue to love & support them.   I am a believer.  :^ . ^**.... Alrite, let's collect more candies and 'dump' any negatives. (People, you know what JY is like, I mean his character, he's very 'readable' from his moods expressions etc, don't you think that if he's 'split up' with ZZ he won't show it in a very 'obvious' way??  JY is too real (like me, I'm like him seriously lol..) so I know, YuZhou's 'very fine', they are okay, I trust my judgement of them, from their pictures etc, my analysis's good, I know they are well, so smile and don't worry all my soompi YuZhou friends :)))...). Goodnite everyone.  Still love you all and thankful. ^ . ^..

• Like 16

ZZ - First Light Concert - Korea

Spoiler

Cr Hellomei1020

Cm24nUEVMAAAXDB.jpg

Cm24oVnUsAAe8hU.jpg

Spoiler

Cr mercizz

CmzwdEGUEAENUFv.jpg

Cmzwb7EVYAEdx8o.jpg

CmzwalYUIAARZ14.jpg

CmzwY_SUkAArwZu.jpg

Throw back gif ZZ was helping JY to hold his bag. Good old times. One day, when this is all over, you two will be having dinner at your love-nest house and laugh about everything you have been through together :wub:

Spoiler

Throw back fan banner for ZZ in Korea. OMG, that cat paw is so cuteee

Spoiler

Cr xwzkorea

ClmwhHWUkAYGGed.jpg

Another carrot in YZ fanart from 呼呼花-. Ok, now I really want to know the connection between YZ and this carrot :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

CmxqB87UMAE64hk.jpg

a966fe84gw1f5lsucju2jj20er0eraau.jpg

a966fe84jw1f5mzvivsvoj20er0erwhv.jpg

Translation please my dear @gashupingo :wub: or anyone? No pressure or anything, just when you are free :D Thank you in advance :cookie:

• Like 15

http://www.miaopai.com/show/oMZXenxgydrf39VNVMrbLQ__.htm

JY saying  "Hi" to a Korean fan at the airport. He said "an nyung" and according to a Korean fan on WB, his accent is on point.  For those that have WB, please follow littlebrown1999. She is a korean fan of JY and is super funny and dramatic. She has a lot of funny gifs on her WB.  I havent quite figure out how to post gifs here yet, so hop over to her WB if you have one. 

littlebrown1999 (bold words are mine): 

#向全世界安利黄景瑜#ee8194.png#黄景瑜# 아아아아 안녕,,,, 안녕ㅠㅠㅠ 景瑜 (JingYu) says  "an nyung~(=hi)" ㅠㅠ His Korean accent is super EXACT and 超可爱 (super cute)....[泪][泪][泪]an nyung... an nyung......超可爱 (super cute)..세상에ㅠㅠ I'll change my 名字 (name) to an nyung [泪][泪][泪] 

• Like 15

Johnny – Beijing ee809d.png Shanghai (070616)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Johnny_黄景瑜同行站

005SoU8ugw1f5lsuj5n1tj30qo0qogt0.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Dazzling_Johnny黄景瑜个站

0063cHPRgw1f5njwxa5j5j31jk2qsb2c.jpg

0063cHPRgw1f5nju7scphj31jk2qr7wk.jpg

0063cHPRgw1f5njygr4snj31jk2bbhdv.jpg

First Light in Korea (062516)

Spoiler

Source:   CaTimmy_许魏洲微站