Quantcast

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

Also, I noticed yesterday that that weibo all of sudden followed three other accounts: apart from ZZ and JY they'd added the official weibo video blog (or whatever). They've since unfollowed it, though. And I just noticed that ZZ has today added that same account... I've no idea how that account works, so maybe there's a reason I don't understand. Something to do with both posting videos? Or it's another one of those intriguing 'coincidences'. 

When you uploaded a video to Weibo, it will automatically follow that account, which is kinda annoying and intrusive tbh.

That KFC ad, I don't think he looked happy at all lol. He looked like he was forced to act like he's happy. Hahahaha. Will this ad play on national TV though?

I also like that 5mileslove weibo. Her photo carries a different tone unlike other fansites. When you look at her photos, it's like full of love... Maybe because she always post the photo along with some romantic caption and then tag the other person...

Finally my favourite YZ artist created a Yuzhou gif :wub:

Spoiler

f4qxnZY.gif

Cr. 有的是青春_沒的是時間

15 hours ago, bearology said:

YZ fanart. Is this one new? 

Hide contents

Cr 呼呼花-

CmxqB87UMAE64hk.jpg

You forgot to include the carrot, which accompanied this fanart. I wonder what is the significant of the carrot though??

The artist said : 半夜!!夜深人靜![doge]約媳婦去郊遊很好,但小心被蚊子叮[喵喵]關心您嗯哼

Spoiler

a966fe84gw1f5lsucju2jj20er0eraau.jpg

Johnny – Shanghai ee809d.png Beijing (070216)

Spoiler

Source:   灰灰的果果_sf

89eadcc4gw1f5mjoq0ankj21kw1cg44l.jpg

89eadcc4gw1f5mjordrilj21300x1n0o.jpg

89eadcc4gw1f5mjotejbpj21kw1qx7ck.jpg

89eadcc4gw1f5mjoyz7hcj21kw22owo4.jpg

89eadcc4gw1f5mjp2b6xej21kw1kqdnu.jpg

89eadcc4gw1f5mjp4uxr3j21kw1g2dnf.jpg

See You Monday recording (060816)

Spoiler

Source:   阿福_阿福

4ca3bea1jw1f5mkqrgkj8j20jo0tkgs2.jpg

4ca3bea1jw1f5mkqrucdwj20jo0tk44s.jpg

4ca3bea1jw1f5mkqtr5owj20jo0tktew.jpg

4ca3bea1jw1f5mkqrzs1tj20tk0jogog.jpg

4ca3bea1jw1f5mkqsdhwuj20tk0jotcf.jpg

4ca3bea1jw1f5mkqsmezyj20tk0jo42a.jpg

Big Fish & Begonia Premiere (070616)

Spoiler

Source:   bbmjh

b9f252f3gw1f5m9uk225yj20ku0vhaed.jpg

b9f252f3gw1f5m9ulxja0j20kt0ywgp8.jpg

b9f252f3gw1f5m9unqq4kj20vh0kuae6.jpg

b9f252f3gw1f5m9ws4i83j235c2ioqvd.jpg

006tTWDdgw1f5ml9qotrfj30sg0iu77d.jpg

b9f252f3gw1f5m9ycm65tj23sw2ioqva.jpg

b9f252f3gw1f5ma0b2gnhj23sw2iohdz.jpg

b9f252f3gw1f5ma0dcdlgj20vh0kudiz.jpg

b9f252f3gw1f5ma0eyk8nj20vh0kuwhw.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler

Source:  Adorable JuJu via Addicted Korean Fan Club

006r3ylCgw1f5mk49i4v2j30pj0q00wl.jpg

006r3ylCgw1f5mk4azr3pj30sg0v9djf.jpg

006r3ylCgw1f5mk48cbcdj30sg0pw43r.jpg

006r3ylCgw1f5mk4glboij30sg0o6wig.jpg

006r3ylCgw1f5mk4cllcxj30o30ijacc.jpg

006r3ylCgw1f5mk4dy98wj30p02a1n5n.jpg

006r3ylCgw1f5mk4fqzerj30sg0olae0.jpg

006r3ylCgw1f5mk4eq66nj30p00seacr.jpg

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks

Because we need this manip lol (lemme know if it's already posted)

Spoiler

D5MJ88U.jpg

(taken from renpengfan IG account because sometimes IG/Twitter posts only show half and it's really annoying)

Spoiler

Girly Johnny :P

HWBQMtS.gif

When I watched this episode today, I was immediately reminded of this scene BrCTfSI.gif

JWCkIwr.gif

Spoiler

09Dczf5.gif

Lastly, love the bromance between Johnny & Ethan :wub:

Spoiler

THzoKFv.gif

@skeletonworks I so agree with you on the KFC ad. He looks so cute in it but it looks a little forced to me. I honestly don't think it it too him but then again, it is kinda big deal to be endorsing such an international company eh?

• Like 7

nobody else can play Gu Hai than HJY, as no one else can play Bai Luo Yin than XWZ

Do you remember from which ep. this particular heart wrenching scene is?

Spoiler

tumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho1_1280.jpgtumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho2_1280.jpghe is very good in conveying the hurt feelings and/or dejected

tumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho3_1280.jpgtumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho4_1280.jpgtumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho5_1280.jpgtumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho6_1280.jpg

and I feel his pain

tumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho7_1280.jpgtumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho8_1280.jpgtumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho9_1280.jpgtumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho10_1280.jpg

Spoiler

did you guess correctly?

Spoiler

No?

it is from ep 5 when his dad beat him up when he refused to go back and stay together with his dad and the new wife.

cr. on pic

@skeletonworks I thought ER looks girlier than JY, the way he backs off looks so feminine hahaha :P 

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, Scandani said:

nobody else can play Gu Hai than HJY, as no one else can play Bai Luo Yin than XWZ

Do you remember from which ep. this particular heart wrenching scene is?

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho1_1280.jpgtumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho2_1280.jpghe is very good in conveying the hurt feelings and/or dejected

tumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho3_1280.jpgtumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho4_1280.jpgtumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho5_1280.jpgtumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho6_1280.jpg

and I feel his pain

tumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho7_1280.jpgtumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho8_1280.jpgtumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho9_1280.jpgtumblr_o8gem3sSar1tdowsho10_1280.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

did you guess correctly?

it is from ep 5 when his dad beat him up when he refused to go back and stay together with his dad and the new wife.

cr. on pic

Honestly, it will be career suicide for anyone to try to act as GH and BLY in the next 8 years!

They have kinda immortalised the roles.

• Like 19

I have nothing againts KFC (or McD or whatever fast food chains) but somehow the ad is... too cutey? Can't find the proper word :huh::sweatingbullets: For ads, I have to say that JY's ads are way better than ZZ's. Not only in scale but also in the artistic perspective. ZZ's ad that I like is the cosmetic one (Twin Love?).

I agree with you, @Scandani, @xix19xix. Anyone else try to play GH and BLY (even without ban or maybe foreign adaption of the series) are fighting a losing battle. I guess CJD understands that as well, that's why she did not push for foreign adaption or season 2 based in Taiwan or something like that.

BTW, no news from JY and ZZ? Is that kind of strange, that every time JY goes to Shanghai, ZZ will be off the radar for a couple of days? :) My delulu screams that ZZ drove to Shanghai after the premiere or the day after that, and they are spending lovey dovey time together now :wub:.

• Like 21

FM YZ Addicted version - JY singing "Those Years" :wub:

Spoiler

Cr [朝辞瑜洲暮时归]

Anyone posted this? JY Planet Concert Promotional Video

Errr, is this photoshop?? or Real?? :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Cm13wXCUcAAzRJs.jpg

ZZ - recording for Big Fish and Begonia

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

@skeletonworks Who reposted it didn't include the carrot :sweatingbullets:. Now I'm even more curious. What does the JY...I mean the Kangaroo say?

Spoiler

Cr 呼呼花-

CmxqB87UMAE64hk.jpg

a966fe84gw1f5lsucju2jj20er0eraau.jpg

• Like 14

JY - is it today? Or is it before he went back to SH?

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Cm19_Z4VMAAC8Fh.jpg

ZZ - Big Fish and Begonia Premiere

Spoiler

Cr ada

Cmzq0OqVIAAshjP.jpg

Cmzq2oZUkAAMerk.jpg

Cmzq5HkUkAAeWh4.jpg

• Like 17

Big Fish & Begonia Premiere (070616)

Spoiler

Source:   因杂因杂小因杂

006pSFIljw1f5mncqybzrj315o0rsx21.jpg

006pSFIljw1f5mncsncchj30rs15o4pc.jpg

006pSFIljw1f5mncuijfmj30rs15o1kx.jpg

006pSFIljw1f5mncwq4m6j30rs15ob1q.jpg

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  aisukee9

Cmxkci2UsAAP_K2.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   鲸鱼卖个萌

005LNHJ8gw1f5mrrpq6hkj30zk0uy1kx.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Hako_魚粥

006quQ8Pjw1f5mqmkj7j3j30m8245wzb.jpg

006quQ8Pjw1f5mqmi4qxej30jg0lfwhh.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Danty-五角星

6d5cdd15jw1f5mqhhv2urj20y81j0dpe.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   LH_许魏洲初心站

b53218d2gw1f5mqrqayy0j20k00zkdk3.jpg

• Like 14

6 hours ago, charlie10 said:

I find it a little intriguing that in both gifs of ZZ yesterday, it looks like he looks straight into the camera. (Which probably isn't weird, since he's such an attentive boy who likes to look at the people giving him attention. Still...) Also, what a beautiful guy he is. I can't really reconcile pre-Addicted ZZ, Addicted ZZ and this ZZ. They're three different people.

@charlie10I can't agreed more. I first got addicted with Addicted ZZ, than deeply in love with post-Addicted ZZ than now.. hopelessly in love with the now ZZ. He has changed too much it is like 3 different people.

But if the ZZ now was to act as BLY i may not really addicted to this series. It is the BLY ZZ that got me hooked and the ZZ after that that gets him more fans.   

• Like 8

JY - DWS

Spoiler

Cr [肉包儿zzZ]

Cm2OfWkUcAQ2hZC.jpg

Cm2OcUaUcAAkwVS.jpg

Cm2OZneUEAEkhIi.jpg

Cm2ORZ5VUAIxbqN.jpg

Cm2OPk8UIAAhoWG.jpg

Cm2OM7lVYAA2TI0.jpg

Cm2OoDaUsAElI_h.jpg

Cm2OrzAUEAA3D5z.jpg

Cm2OuJ1VYAIw55G.jpg

Throw back GH :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr cecececce

Cm2CqV_UMAAQKWx.jpg

Cm2CtJTVIAEOhJY.jpg

Cm2CuACUEAESGGL.jpg

ZZ - DaHai Premiere

Spoiler

Cr Oasis

Cm2MK2PVMAAUeXx.jpg

Cm2MNTsUIAAHIm1.jpg

Cm2MPhwVUAEaoGC.jpg

Cm2MSy3VIAEiUUq.jpg

• Like 13

OMG :blink::blink::blink:  too real

Spoiler

JY

Spoiler

Cr iloveHHHJY

Cm2RNGVVYAIvfXG.jpg

This is the ZZ's studio stamp?

Spoiler

Cr on pic

"北京洲帝文化传播有限公司" (Beijing Zhou Emperor Culture Communication Co.,Ltd

Cm1u-GlUsAA_Dwa.jpg

• Like 15

@gayyoxx i'm going delulu with it to every time there disapear from radar i think there together:wub:

@bearology get it hot here from the old pics Johnny as GH hahahaha :sweatingbullets:

@Scandani Johnny acted that part realy good all the emotions you can see on his face and in the eyes.

• Like 5

I was just re-watching the rooftop scene again and I love JY's expressions throughout the entire scene. From where GH carried BLY slowly up the stairs and to where he promised to love him the most, one could feel how GH felt for BLY - the sadness, the loneliness, the love, the affection. And yet JY was never overboard nor pretentious. He conveyed everything that GH felt at that moment. 

Of course, WZ is excellent as usual. But for a non-actor to be able to assume the role of GH with such natural ease...I fall for GH/ JY all over again. 

• Like 19

39 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

I was just re-watching the rooftop scene again and I love JY's expressions throughout the entire scene. From where GH carried BLY slowly up the stairs and to where he promised to love him the most, one could feel how GH felt for BLY - the sadness, the loneliness, the love, the affection. And yet JY was never overboard nor pretentious. He conveyed everything that GH felt at that moment. 

Of course, WZ is excellent as usual. But for a non-actor to be able to assume the role of GH with such natural ease...I fall for GH/ JY all over again. 

Which is why I really hope he is acting again... Can't be in variety show forever...

By the way, ZZ's movie is third today and is estimated to have made ¥74.6m or US$11.15m on the first day. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

This week is a quiet week for me and I filled it with re-watching the series. I was afraid in the beginning, afraid I would be so emotional knowing selfishly I would want to have them more on my screen. This is like a good memory that I want to treasure. But, I did. Combining the subbed and the uncut with no sub for some uhm more kisses. I wanted to make more analysis, making more screenshot and analyse bit by bit like I used to, but for now I will just leave short note.

Spoiler

Since am reading the novel translation and re-watching the drama, I noticed that during the intimate scene, either the hep B scene or when GH asking for reassurance of BLY's feeling, the drama seems to show more resistance from bly's side than in the novel. Perhaps because in the novel you can read bly's thought sometime, so you know that his feelings changes gradually towards GH's aggressive physical advances. I remember how we got pretty upset (we did, right?) when the ubcut bts of ep. 13 came out and bly still closed his mouth when GH kissed him. While in the novel I think he acted not just on the receiving end also reciprocate during their intimate moments. 

Today I re-watched the kidnap scene, I have to say bravo to jy, he conveyed erratic behavior so well. I started to feel something is wrong with me that I still sided with him knowing if in real life I know someone like that, I probably advise anyone not to get near. Obsessive love is dangerous, but then I got reminded that he and bly was actually okay during their 8 years separation. Meaning they can actually living as an independent being. That consoled me a bit.

But, re-watching it makes me appreciate more of their acting. It is really well done. The only one actor that I find irritating so far is Yang Meng. He is not on par with the rest, which is strange as he is also taking drama as his major iirc at the same uni as bly. But, i forgive him (hahaha who am I, really?!) because he was the one who connected the rest of the casts. So, thank you Cheng Wen. Maybe one of these days am gonna drop some more analysis of the drama if you guys are not bored. I, really enjoy going back to the drama even though there are so many new things happens in their life. 

@xix19xix I wish the chance will come soon. I really wish he get a good role, I don't want him to tie anyone's hair nor shoe again. Enough, please. Give him a real acting offer.

@nippy2002 will reply you here, yes! I love RM for years. They have tasks that they need to fulfil which is very physical, maybe more like Running For Time in China? It is a variety show with competition in mind, and have fix concept,

Spoiler

whilst the show that JY has been doing so far is the one that just present him as a pretty face that can please the fans and get some viewers. I see it as he is just being treated as meat. A boy toy, he is in difficult situation since I know he is his own boss and I am sure he knows he needs to stay in spotlight to stay matter in the industry, but... Accepting all of these variety shows, it also means that he doesn't have any better offer on the table so far, right? He wouldn't be doing one variety after another if he has other offer that can actually means real job for him. Now that I think of it, it is hard for us to see him in those type of shows, how do you think he feels? If he is that focus and that ambitious, then I think he would just do it as a job, while trying to get better opportunity. Must be very tough position for him now :( 

Edit: but reading kkmegan's translation of his interview, he might just enjoying his time when he is still under spotlight and not thinking so much of fame. Just doing his jobs, enjoying the time of his life, and nothing to lose. Why do i feel so sad that if he is no longer in the industry, how do I that lives ocean's away from him, can see him again then? But, I guess... If you are happy, baby whale, am happy too #cryinginthecorner

• Like 19

@Scandani Even when we have discussed on this thread how JY is probably grabbing every opportunity he can get his hands on these days...for a step closer to his dreams and for meeting his fans....I for one cannot comprehend the variety shows where they get the guests to tie hair, rub noses etc...I mean, playing games ala  Running Man style is alright but..what JY was asked to do is bordering on absurdity. Maybe I am just not used to it.

• Like 14

58 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Which is why I really hope he is acting again... Can't be in variety show forever...

Same thoughts here too! Meanwhile, I hope he is taking up acting classes or singing classes. He has the natural talent for acting and his voice is great for ballads. If he does act, it would probably be web series for now but its okay I can wait. I understand he has to keep himself on everyone's radar through other ways in the meantime. The writers of the variety shows could have easily invite other artiste and not him. So I'm thankful opportunites still comes his way nonetheless. 

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

That's a favourite scene of mine too!  Another favourite scene was the one when they discover they are related when BLY's mother turned up at the opening of the restaurant. Chinese fans call it the "double eyelid scene" and it's a favourite of many. GH was so emotional and in distressed that BLY was could no longer accept him that his eyes turned all red and his double eyelid become very obvious. Usually JY's eyelids are monolids. During one of the BTS, JY mentioned that was one of the most emotional scenes for him, the other being the rooftop scene. The script doesnt required him to tear up at all.. but he had completely "入戏“/immersed himself into the role and simply could not stop the tears from rolling down his face. 

• Like 16