6 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

@Scandani, @filmlore46, yup recent trends suggest that JY popularity is slowing down. His fans on weibo is 2.87m while ZZ is 2.68m. Since the ban, this is the first time their difference is less than 200k. It will really help him if he has a new web drama or a movie to showcase his acting. I had a chat with @jlt4ever, good movies are hard to come by in China. Maybe this is why he is bidding his time.

The good news is that DWS is still doing well, it is number one on the day it airs.

Hide contents

CCTV 6 who overlooked the ban and showed ZZ during the premiere, also criticised the storyline, saying that the fantastic animation deserves a better story...

I had a feeling that ZZ's hardcore fan contributed a significant amount to the boxoffice. This is just my hunch because usually an animated movie with such mixed reviews tend to fade rather quickly but this does not seem to be the case yet. Among the voice actors, he has the most fans.

Jy doesn't have a long term project so his popularity is rather stagnan???

But he still doing good, same as zz.

I heard about the rating which is decreased every day :sweatingbullets:

Don't know about d storyline but the animation made for several years so chinese still appreciate the hard work?

At least zz's fans contributing for a little as audience.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

We discussed how strange their interaction was but mostly I agree with tea4two analysis that was because JY felt uncomfortable with the rumor and angry because he could not do anything to protect ZZ.

This is a question I ask myself!

Spoiler

If a friend got into serious trouble, blamelessly,  how would I react? Ignore him and be angry, or console him?

They were able to ease the situiation.

But the next day ZZ sang "10 years".

Sometimes things are more complicated and complex. And so are people.

12 hours ago, Franz Grant said:

This is a question I ask myself!

Reveal hidden contents

If a friend got into serious trouble, blamelessly,  how would I react? Ignore him and be angry, or console him?

They were able to ease the situiation.

But the next day ZZ sang "10 years".

Sometimes things are more complicated and complex. And so are people.

I think your time line is wrong. (Update: Oh wait I stand corrected. You are right. Nonetheless.... )

Spoiler

ZZ sang that during the Lunar New Year.  Thats way before they participated in this anti-domestic progamme.  Anyway we are not sure why JY is angry is with ZZ. Perhaps they had provoke each other while discussing this matter the night before. ZZ is someone who has a lot of pride too. So who knows?  Anyway all is good, they left in Xiao Shi's car when they were done with work and obviously reconciled. So don't lose too much sleep over this anymore. :) 

• Like 5

So apparently ZZ liked a  Korean fan's WB post and then unliked it (or so the fans claimed.)  Update: The post has mysteriously disappeared. 

Please don't read this if you are not interested in what's going on in the fandom beyond soompi or dislike 'negative' things. Nothing to do with the boys. :)

Spoiler

Apparently this group of ZZ fans are called "mimi" and while they like ZZ, they seems to have some beef with JY and  Addicted, and has been making alot of nasty comments about JY. 

This has been floating around on WB. Some koreans fans are asking other fans to forward it. 

AePoTtQ.jpg

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

So apparently ZZ liked a  Korean fan's WB post and then unliked it. 

Please don't read if you are not interested in what's going on in the fandom beyond soompi or dislike 'negative' things. Nothing to do with the boys. :)

Hide contents

Apparently this group of ZZ fans are called "mimi" and while they like ZZ, they seems to have some beef with JY and Addicted, and has been making alot of nasty comments about JY. 

This has been floating around on WB. Some koreans fans are asking other fans to forward it. 

AePoTtQ.jpg

Spoiler

I believe though that it is not conclusive that they are anti-HJY. So let's not jump to conclusion. This is a fascinating aspect of fandoms huh. People can be so different in how they decide who and how they like.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

Hide contents

I believe though that it is not conclusive that they are anti-HJY. So let's not jump to conclusion. This is a fascinating aspect of fandoms huh. People can be so different in how they decide who and how they like.

To my thought, most Korean fans are CP fan. At first, they liked Addicted series and HJY. As they searched much information about Addicted series, they became XWZ fan. So, most korean fan like 2 guys and believe they are real couple.

To my thought about Mimi and this battle, like this.

Spoiler

I am korean ZZ-bised fan but not Mimi.  Mimi(米米) is some group of ZZ-only fan and they are very active to support ZZ. And they do not act slendering HJY because it was prohibitted by their rules. (their rules prohibit rumor, anti acting, etc)  But, sometimes, some person of them attack CP fan because they thought CP image did harm for ZZ.

Mimi(米米) are not anti-HJY. But, many of them don't like CP fan. I think that korean CP fan do not harm for ZZ. Korean CP fan love ZZ and support ZZ in their own way. In Korea, last successful ZZ's concert was possible with CP fan's help. And, for next concert in Korea, we need CP fan. 

This battle is ridiculous because it's origin is not Mimi and not CP fan ( I don't want to tell the history because it's complicated and related to some troubled korean internet community.). Most korean fan ( CP fan and only fan) don't care this battle. We are minor, so we need to help each others.

I am not CP fan, but I like to read CP fan's post and works. They are very cute and amazing.

• Like 16

38 minutes ago, Old_young_Lee said:

To my thought, most Korean fans are CP fan. At first, they liked Addicted series and HJY. As they searched much information about Addicted series, they became XWZ fan. So, most korean fan like 2 guys and believe they are real couple.

To my thought about Mimi and this battle, like this.

Hide contents

I am korean ZZ-bised fan but not Mimi.  Mimi(米米) is some group of ZZ-only fan and they are very active to support ZZ. And they do not act slendering HJY because it was prohibitted by their rules. (their rules prohibit rumor, anti acting, etc)  But, sometimes, some person of them attack CP fan because they thought CP image did harm for ZZ.

Mimi(米米) are not anti-HJY. But, many of them don't like CP fan. I think that korean CP fan do not harm for ZZ. Korean CP fan love ZZ and support ZZ in their own way. In Korea, last successful ZZ's concert was possible with CP fan's help. And, for next concert in Korea, we need CP fan. 

This battle is ridiculous because it's origin is not Mimi and not CP fan ( I don't want to tell the history because it's complicated and related to some troubled korean internet community.). Most korean fan ( CP fan and only fan) don't care this battle. We are minor, so we need to help each others.

I am not CP fan, but I like to read CP fan's post and works. They are very cute and amazing.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. :) It's interesting to know whats going on in Korea as I don't understand a word of Korean. 

Spoiler

I just spoke with a Korean fan with a preference for JY who lamented to me  that not all Mimis are bad but some "spread bad rumours about JY everyday. Its not CPF fans vs  ZZ-only fans. BUT ITS ALL FANS, CP fans, JY fans and ZZ fans who doesnt like this group of fans". I dont know why but I kind of burst out laughing when I read the last sentence. Of dear. It like watching an episode of Game of Thrones to me. 

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Very interesting indeed. The analytical side of me find these all very intriguing. Heh Heh. 

• Like 3

Another slow day so another throwback.

Yu's Madame Figaro interview

Spoiler

I couldn't find the subbed one but the last part is the most important one and we already know what it is

There were some questions he answered seriously but most of it he being casual and not thinking too much of the answer. I read the analysis of what happened on this day 1st before watching the interview and because of that, I was able to see the difference of his expression when he answered where he wanted to go that moment.

Most of us and the interviewer probably were thinking that the question was just a teasing (I don't know how to put it) and were expecting a silly and informal answer for it (like Paris or swimming or Hawaii etc) but Yu repeated the question (I think this behavior was discussed before?) and looked deeply in thought.

It took him 10-11 seconds just to answer a question that was meant to be funny/happy/jokingly. He repeated the question word by word, then looked away from the camera before biting his lip. Anyone can see from these that he had something huge going on in his mind that made he unconsciously treated the informal question as something that was very important.

Then he lost in his thought for a moment before repeating the question again and gave his answer. The smile after the answer just showed that wanting to go home for him that moment is very important, as if he needed his family for support of something he had done (confessing) because his face showed that he was satisfied/relieved/assured after the long thought. It means he didn't regret anything and just nervous (since the confession hasn't been answered yet) and being with his family can calm him.

Then came Zhou's update of telling someone that he is ready and to take him home (to meet the in-laws) and everything in the world is better again.

• Like 17

Hi guys, you still have 6 more days to leave message for our small project for ZZ Light Concert in Bangkok!

You can refer the format from a post I made before by clicking HERE :) We only get a small amount of messages as of today, so please participate!

Though we can't guarantee he will absolutely read the messages one by one, but we can guarantee the scrapbook will be in his hands.

Reminder that we will accept the last bits of messages by July 17th, on 11:59PM GMT+8!

As always, you can DM either me or @izziehudson to leave the message for ZZ. Don't worry, we don't bite! :wub:

Also, to those who've DM-ed me for the message, they are all well-received! I was busy for few days because of Eid so I had no time to reply to your DMs, sorry! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 24

10 hours ago, bearology said:

When a certain whale gets lost in his own world, his kitten always there to bring him back 

@bearologyOMG its like looking at myself in mirror when i get lost in toughts my friends do the same to me.:D

@charlie10 I had to laugh when i saw that Johnny licking his lip and biting his lower lip and Timmy smiles ans turns his head away LOL the flirt teasing between them its so adoreble.:wub: 

@aeislaeigh uhm uh gosh random YuZhou whaaa getting hot here from that gif hahaha

• Like 10

2 hours ago, lielee said:

Another slow day so another throwback.

Yu's Madame Figaro interview

Reveal hidden contents

I couldn't find the subbed one but the last part is the most important one and we already know what it is

There were some questions he answered seriously but most of it he being casual and not thinking too much of the answer. I read the analysis of what happened on this day 1st before watching the interview and because of that, I was able to see the difference of his expression when he answered where he wanted to go that moment.

Most of us and the interviewer probably were thinking that the question was just a teasing (I don't know how to put it) and were expecting a silly and informal answer for it (like Paris or swimming or Hawaii etc) but Yu repeated the question (I think this behavior was discussed before?) and looked deeply in thought.

It took him 10-11 seconds just to answer a question that was meant to be funny/happy/jokingly. He repeated the question word by word, then looked away from the camera before biting his lip. Anyone can see from these that he had something huge going on in his mind that made he unconsciously treated the informal question as something that was very important.

Then he lost in his thought for a moment before repeating the question again and gave his answer. The smile after the answer just showed that wanting to go home for him that moment is very important, as if he needed his family for support of something he had done (confessing) because his face showed that he was satisfied/relieved/assured after the long thought. It means he didn't regret anything and just nervous (since the confession hasn't been answered yet) and being with his family can calm him.

Then came Zhou's update of telling someone that he is ready and to take him home (to meet the in-laws) and everything in the world is better again.

Estreline translated this on IG (I wish someone would put her subs on youtube! It's much more accessible there...). Here's the part about going home  - which I agree, is very intriguing. JY's lipbiting always speaks volumes, I feel. His mind is wandering to some happy place, leading to him biting his lip - to control his emotion - and then coming up with a suitable answer (which doesn't involve ZZ). 

And yes, @ayasdai, he does wink! I also forgot to mention that the way he crosses his arms is also so very telling. It shows he's nervous, trying to protect himself - from his own thoughts, probably. His body language in this little bit is really very intriguing indeed. 

Spoiler

Speaking of interviews, this is an interview with CJD, right? I've never seen this (could just be me, though). Has anyone ever seen any English subs for it? I can hear her talking about JY and ZZ. Or is it of no interest?

Spoiler

• Like 16

24 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Estreline translated this on IG (I wish someone would put her subs on youtube! It's much more accessible there...). Here's the part about going home  - which I agree, is very intriguing. JY's lipbiting always speaks millions, I feel. His mind is wandering to some happy place, leading to him biting his lip - to control his emotion - and then coming up with a suitable answer (which doesn't involve ZZ). 

Hide contents

Did he really look directly at the camera and WINKED at the end after he said 'home'?  :o

@charlie10 If I good remember this interview with CJD was right after the hack and she is denying the rumours about her and ZZ. (I am not sure if it contained other topics too)

• Like 12

@charlie10 I did not see the wink, I do notice the excessive blinking and the hand over his chest gesture. That is a blocking gesture. As of the excessive blinking:

Spoiler
  1. Cognitive neuroscientist Daniel Smilek at the University of Waterloo, found that blink rate increases when the mind wanders. The brain is actually shutting out information. 
The participants blinked more when their minds were wandering than when they were on task, the team reports inPsychological Science, a journal of the Association for Psychological Science. “What we suggest is that when you start to mind-wander, you start to gate the information even at the sensory endings — you basically close your eyelid so there’s less information coming into the brain,” says Smilek

But, he does look very cheeky in that interview. Let's not forget how happy and full of physical touch they had during the whole photoshoot of Madame Figaro with ZZ. This is the photoshoot in one of the three pic ZZ shared in his Seoul concert, right? They were both in high spirit. 

And one acc in IG noticed that ZZ's lips was hurt in the pic I shared earlier. I don't know when this photo was taken tho' is this recent pic? Or pic after this baby kitten knowing certain fish that likes to suck his mouth? Errrr should have crosslined that but am on mobile ph right now

Spoiler

Another badass boss Huang pic from Esquire

Spoiler

A very sad song of fan fmv. Better not listen! The OP wants to patent YuZhou mood for whenever he/she feels so gloomy over YuZhou. Lol, I can u'stand the feeling

Spoiler

Throw back. JY, I ate instant noodle sometime, but no, I don't make teaser pose like you. Pfff, and no I don't look sexy slurping instant noodle at all!

Spoiler

• Like 20

Timmy

Spoiler

First Light in Korea (062516)

Spoiler

Source:   REDMOON9294

006qapIlgw1f5p3fkbgsjj30rs15otjo.jpg

Beijing ee809d.png Seoul (062316) [HD]

Spoiler

Source:   wewewejoo_

006rUhI4gw1f5p9i3yqnvj30rs15laej.jpg

006rUhI4gw1f5p9i3akqdj30rs150q8f.jpg

006rUhI4gw1f5p9h4zegsj30rs158dli.jpg

006rUhI4gw1f5p9h7v80qj30rs0ijq54.jpg

006rUhI4gw1f5p9gja0lvj30rs0ijwh9.jpg

006rUhI4gw1f5p9fw6j3nj30rs0ijmzg.jpg

006rUhI4gw1f5p9e8fiw7j30rs0ij40j.jpg

006rUhI4gw1f5p9eadmgdj30rs0ijmzs.jpg

006rUhI4gw1f5p9eamps7j30rs0ij76e.jpg

006rUhI4gw1f5p9cbim66j30rs0ij76c.jpg

Big Fish & Begonia Premiere (070616)

Spoiler

Source:   enjoy11655

006rgv0Yjw1f5p65p6mz5j31kw2f14h3.jpg

006rgv0Yjw1f5p65w6t2wj31kw1nhgxc.jpg

006rgv0Yjw1f5p665i7y5j31kw1obtky.jpg

006rgv0Yjw1f5p66cuthqj31kw1lnawy.jpg

006rgv0Yjw1f5p66mnk2xj31kw1nhdrh.jpg

006rgv0Yjw1f5p66w6aayj31kw1lnk6b.jpg

006rgv0Yjw1f5p676f555j31kw1lntjb.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f5p6bjc0fpj31kw1krqg5.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f5p6bqlu3uj31kw1lnk6b.jpg

Johnny

Spoiler

See You Monday recording (061516)

Spoiler

Source:   TimelessWhale_黄景瑜个站

006nieuMgw1f5p5q65hqej31400qngso.jpg

撕人定制 recording (070316)

Spoiler

Source:   JohnnYearn1992_黄景瑜个人图博

006qUX9Cgw1f5pb8w17bfj31nb2gykjm.jpg

DDWS recording (062316)

Spoiler

Source:   Want_U_Johnny_黄景瑜个站

006wsKTejw1f5p55kcg38j32bc29du0x.jpg

Throwback

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  Duetpoet

005J9tqnjw1f5p61w6qyog3064064k4m.gif

005J9tqnjw1f5p61y9qkyj30ku0kpq5i.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   沐颜晚鲸鲸

005KymYkjw1f5p45tvcwxj30l20rstec.jpg

The gif...

Spoiler

005KymYkjw1f5p44in6t5g303x06ykjm.gif

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbgw1f5n7mmpsb0j21kw1477g6.jpg

be0e81dbgw1f5p2x0qcauj21dr54ge81.jpg

be0e81dbgw1f5p2wyve18j21dr54ge81.jpg

be0e81dbgw1f5p2wx94fgj21dr54g7wh.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   呼呼花-

a966fe84jw1f5p994pjojj20er191jze.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Hako_魚粥

006quQ8Pjw1f5p4zhr0yvg30go0gye86.gif

006quQ8Pjw1f5p4ziu9i9g30dw0gqjwz.gif

006quQ8Pjw1f5p4zn31glg30dw0g6q7r.gif

006quQ8Pjw1f5p4zb9m25g30ku0fg12i.gif

Spoiler

Source:   多孔菌科茯苓属

005u4rgYgw1f5ottcws9tj30m82ietmc.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   因子你的球掉啦

006s5M4qjw1f5p7ycjnrwj32io1o9kjp.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   豆子澈

69ab0ea1jw1f5p6wh6va4j20qo0zk10q.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲吧

006hYRTngw1f5p6jc0c5yj30ea08t0th.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   YuZhou_办公室

005F5085gw1f5p4n3tdezj31ww2pg4g8.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   本来就是CP啊

006nc0lvgw1f5paug0imfj30ku0tejt0.jpg

• Like 22

Spamming

If HJY walking towards me with that kind of look on his face, I will need an ambulance. What will you do @ximichem and @filmlore46

Spoiler

After barechest ZZ now barechest whale

Spoiler

And this... Lol, when fans have so much time!

Spoiler

Cr. In pic

@nedaaa with that gifs you shared, am ded and excessive drooling. Bye!

@nedaaa yes I noticed that, when I open in laptop, can't view IG post full. Only when am on mobile I can view it full. I am mostly on mobile now since am still traveling around Asia o_o

• Like 24

Not that I need reason to state why JY is handsome, but just want to drop the post of 31 reason why HJY is handsome by Kfans.

JY eating banana hahhaa is this even important?

Spoiler

Eating banana or smelling banana and then eating it gifs. Am going banana

Spoiler

And just because... Fingers

Spoiler

And because JY eating banana is not enough, it needs ZZ's pic biting his finger next to it. Fans I bow you

@gashupingo omg that comic strip you just translated it is TOO cute!!! Thank you!!!

• Like 24