Quantcast

Continuance of the body language analysis. This time during the interview we discussed quite few times already. The domestic violence interview or campaign

Spoiler

It happened shortly after ZZ's rumoured came to surface. We discussed how strange their interaction was but mostly I agree with tea4two analysis that was because JY felt uncomfortable with the rumor and angry because he could not do anything to protect ZZ. They were quite distant in the beginning but in the middle of the show started to loosen up and left together (cmiiw on this). I started to develop short term memory lost on Addicted since so many things had happened.

So, this is the beginning of the interview/campaign

Spoiler

Are they also sharing same briefs, I mean same designer name's brief?

Spoiler

Badass HJY is rawrrr

Spoiler

When all we have are photoshopped of the two and fanart. No, am not complaining... Knowing domesticated whale and kitten is something that we might never see anyway since it is their private lives. Am satisfied with the wonderful talented fans #tearyeyes

Spoiler

• Like 23

ZZ was holding that green belt during encore with his teary eyes...:tears:  I believe this is when he was singing Walk Slowly?

Spoiler

Cr Junibaum

006brWqPgw1f5ozgbrzwej30rs15on5l.jpg

006brWqPgw1f5ozgaboqsj30rs15o11e.jpg

• Like 24

Official weibo account of  饿了么网上订餐 ("are you hungry" online food ordering) reblogs a post of Zhouzhou in the lift with their <are you hungry> delivery man..haha

"For the sake of our customer's order, don't blame me for stealing your spotlight doge_org.gif @许魏洲ZZ"

005WkhUajw1f5nex5nyavj30eu0k4gni.jpg

cr: 小刺儿Di, pussycat

• Like 22

First Light in Korea (062516)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   -PussyCAT-

005APBbDjw1f5hoe6yt3cj310m1ivb29.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   junibaum

006brWqPgw1f5oxvml0gmj30rs15otgc.jpg

006brWqPgw1f5oxvns56hj30rs15oagy.jpg

006brWqPgw1f5oxhfkit9j315o0rsq9v.jpg

Johnny – Milan ee809d.png Beijing (062016)

Spoiler

Source:   cantabile_a

006qRtw9gw1f5oyozuzgqj315o0rstfd.jpg

006qRtw9jw1f539xtpzagj31e00xc48p.jpg

006qRtw9gw1f5bvam7780j315o0rs0zr.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:   鱼小宝ZZ

006pfSvzgw1f5p2c1orppj30sg0godjr.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   记的认真帅

006p8GR1jw1f5p0wff6i5j31jk6hcu0y.jpg

006p8GR1jw1f5p0wiip4zj31jk6hcqv5.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   沫色惜年

a0e36660gw1f5p2b53tuvj20qo0qowhj.jpg

• Like 15

Anybody posted this before? JY's dwts' themesong combined with ZZ's kfc's dance. Tho' tbh if ZZ would be dancing along with his beloved's music he would not posed with that dead eyes during the dance 

Spoiler

I really wanted to discuss what gayyoxx had pointed out on ZZ's eyes lately but when am back in my room am always dead tired and can't really make good sentences. But, it was spot on gayyoxx!

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

@Scandani, @filmlore46, yup recent trends suggest that JY popularity is slowing down. His fans on weibo is 2.87m while ZZ is 2.68m. Since the ban, this is the first time their difference is less than 200k. It will really help him if he has a new web drama or a movie to showcase his acting. I had a chat with @jlt4ever, good movies are hard to come by in China. Maybe this is why he is bidding his time.

The good news is that DWS is still doing well, it is number one on the day it airs.

Hide contents

CCTV 6 who overlooked the ban and showed ZZ during the premiere, also criticised the storyline, saying that the fantastic animation deserves a better story...

I had a feeling that ZZ's hardcore fan contributed a significant amount to the boxoffice. This is just my hunch because usually an animated movie with such mixed reviews tend to fade rather quickly but this does not seem to be the case yet. Among the voice actors, he has the most fans.

Jy doesn't have a long term project so his popularity is rather stagnan???

But he still doing good, same as zz.

I heard about the rating which is decreased every day :sweatingbullets:

Don't know about d storyline but the animation made for several years so chinese still appreciate the hard work?

At least zz's fans contributing for a little as audience.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

We discussed how strange their interaction was but mostly I agree with tea4two analysis that was because JY felt uncomfortable with the rumor and angry because he could not do anything to protect ZZ.

This is a question I ask myself!

Spoiler

If a friend got into serious trouble, blamelessly,  how would I react? Ignore him and be angry, or console him?

They were able to ease the situiation.

But the next day ZZ sang "10 years".

Sometimes things are more complicated and complex. And so are people.

12 hours ago, Franz Grant said:

This is a question I ask myself!

Reveal hidden contents

If a friend got into serious trouble, blamelessly,  how would I react? Ignore him and be angry, or console him?

They were able to ease the situiation.

But the next day ZZ sang "10 years".

Sometimes things are more complicated and complex. And so are people.

I think your time line is wrong. (Update: Oh wait I stand corrected. You are right. Nonetheless.... )

Spoiler

ZZ sang that during the Lunar New Year.  Thats way before they participated in this anti-domestic progamme.  Anyway we are not sure why JY is angry is with ZZ. Perhaps they had provoke each other while discussing this matter the night before. ZZ is someone who has a lot of pride too. So who knows?  Anyway all is good, they left in Xiao Shi's car when they were done with work and obviously reconciled. So don't lose too much sleep over this anymore. :) 

• Like 5

So apparently ZZ liked a  Korean fan's WB post and then unliked it (or so the fans claimed.)  Update: The post has mysteriously disappeared. 

Please don't read this if you are not interested in what's going on in the fandom beyond soompi or dislike 'negative' things. Nothing to do with the boys. :)

Spoiler

Apparently this group of ZZ fans are called "mimi" and while they like ZZ, they seems to have some beef with JY and  Addicted, and has been making alot of nasty comments about JY. 

This has been floating around on WB. Some koreans fans are asking other fans to forward it. 

AePoTtQ.jpg

• Like 5

Edit to post ZZ instead

he looks so tough but still look so soft lol. Cute!

And just because ZZ and his barechest is just...

Spoiler

• Like 22

19 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

So apparently ZZ liked a  Korean fan's WB post and then unliked it. 

Please don't read if you are not interested in what's going on in the fandom beyond soompi or dislike 'negative' things. Nothing to do with the boys. :)

Hide contents

Apparently this group of ZZ fans are called "mimi" and while they like ZZ, they seems to have some beef with JY and Addicted, and has been making alot of nasty comments about JY. 

This has been floating around on WB. Some koreans fans are asking other fans to forward it. 

AePoTtQ.jpg

Spoiler

I believe though that it is not conclusive that they are anti-HJY. So let's not jump to conclusion. This is a fascinating aspect of fandoms huh. People can be so different in how they decide who and how they like.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

Hide contents

I believe though that it is not conclusive that they are anti-HJY. So let's not jump to conclusion. This is a fascinating aspect of fandoms huh. People can be so different in how they decide who and how they like.

To my thought, most Korean fans are CP fan. At first, they liked Addicted series and HJY. As they searched much information about Addicted series, they became XWZ fan. So, most korean fan like 2 guys and believe they are real couple.

To my thought about Mimi and this battle, like this.

Spoiler

I am korean ZZ-bised fan but not Mimi.  Mimi(米米) is some group of ZZ-only fan and they are very active to support ZZ. And they do not act slendering HJY because it was prohibitted by their rules. (their rules prohibit rumor, anti acting, etc)  But, sometimes, some person of them attack CP fan because they thought CP image did harm for ZZ.

Mimi(米米) are not anti-HJY. But, many of them don't like CP fan. I think that korean CP fan do not harm for ZZ. Korean CP fan love ZZ and support ZZ in their own way. In Korea, last successful ZZ's concert was possible with CP fan's help. And, for next concert in Korea, we need CP fan. 

This battle is ridiculous because it's origin is not Mimi and not CP fan ( I don't want to tell the history because it's complicated and related to some troubled korean internet community.). Most korean fan ( CP fan and only fan) don't care this battle. We are minor, so we need to help each others.

I am not CP fan, but I like to read CP fan's post and works. They are very cute and amazing.

• Like 16

38 minutes ago, Old_young_Lee said:

To my thought, most Korean fans are CP fan. At first, they liked Addicted series and HJY. As they searched much information about Addicted series, they became XWZ fan. So, most korean fan like 2 guys and believe they are real couple.

To my thought about Mimi and this battle, like this.

Hide contents

I am korean ZZ-bised fan but not Mimi.  Mimi(米米) is some group of ZZ-only fan and they are very active to support ZZ. And they do not act slendering HJY because it was prohibitted by their rules. (their rules prohibit rumor, anti acting, etc)  But, sometimes, some person of them attack CP fan because they thought CP image did harm for ZZ.

Mimi(米米) are not anti-HJY. But, many of them don't like CP fan. I think that korean CP fan do not harm for ZZ. Korean CP fan love ZZ and support ZZ in their own way. In Korea, last successful ZZ's concert was possible with CP fan's help. And, for next concert in Korea, we need CP fan. 

This battle is ridiculous because it's origin is not Mimi and not CP fan ( I don't want to tell the history because it's complicated and related to some troubled korean internet community.). Most korean fan ( CP fan and only fan) don't care this battle. We are minor, so we need to help each others.

I am not CP fan, but I like to read CP fan's post and works. They are very cute and amazing.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. :) It's interesting to know whats going on in Korea as I don't understand a word of Korean. 

Spoiler

I just spoke with a Korean fan with a preference for JY who lamented to me  that not all Mimis are bad but some "spread bad rumours about JY everyday. Its not CPF fans vs  ZZ-only fans. BUT ITS ALL FANS, CP fans, JY fans and ZZ fans who doesnt like this group of fans". I dont know why but I kind of burst out laughing when I read the last sentence. Of dear. It like watching an episode of Game of Thrones to me. 

2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Very interesting indeed. The analytical side of me find these all very intriguing. Heh Heh. 

• Like 3

Another slow day so another throwback.

Yu's Madame Figaro interview

Spoiler

I couldn't find the subbed one but the last part is the most important one and we already know what it is

There were some questions he answered seriously but most of it he being casual and not thinking too much of the answer. I read the analysis of what happened on this day 1st before watching the interview and because of that, I was able to see the difference of his expression when he answered where he wanted to go that moment.

Most of us and the interviewer probably were thinking that the question was just a teasing (I don't know how to put it) and were expecting a silly and informal answer for it (like Paris or swimming or Hawaii etc) but Yu repeated the question (I think this behavior was discussed before?) and looked deeply in thought.

It took him 10-11 seconds just to answer a question that was meant to be funny/happy/jokingly. He repeated the question word by word, then looked away from the camera before biting his lip. Anyone can see from these that he had something huge going on in his mind that made he unconsciously treated the informal question as something that was very important.

Then he lost in his thought for a moment before repeating the question again and gave his answer. The smile after the answer just showed that wanting to go home for him that moment is very important, as if he needed his family for support of something he had done (confessing) because his face showed that he was satisfied/relieved/assured after the long thought. It means he didn't regret anything and just nervous (since the confession hasn't been answered yet) and being with his family can calm him.

Then came Zhou's update of telling someone that he is ready and to take him home (to meet the in-laws) and everything in the world is better again.

• Like 17

Hi guys, you still have 6 more days to leave message for our small project for ZZ Light Concert in Bangkok!

You can refer the format from a post I made before by clicking HERE :) We only get a small amount of messages as of today, so please participate!

Though we can't guarantee he will absolutely read the messages one by one, but we can guarantee the scrapbook will be in his hands.

Reminder that we will accept the last bits of messages by July 17th, on 11:59PM GMT+8!

As always, you can DM either me or @izziehudson to leave the message for ZZ. Don't worry, we don't bite! :wub:

Also, to those who've DM-ed me for the message, they are all well-received! I was busy for few days because of Eid so I had no time to reply to your DMs, sorry! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 24

10 hours ago, bearology said:

When a certain whale gets lost in his own world, his kitten always there to bring him back 

@bearologyOMG its like looking at myself in mirror when i get lost in toughts my friends do the same to me.:D

@charlie10 I had to laugh when i saw that Johnny licking his lip and biting his lower lip and Timmy smiles ans turns his head away LOL the flirt teasing between them its so adoreble.:wub: 

@aeislaeigh uhm uh gosh random YuZhou whaaa getting hot here from that gif hahaha

• Like 10

2 hours ago, lielee said:

Another slow day so another throwback.

Yu's Madame Figaro interview

Reveal hidden contents

I couldn't find the subbed one but the last part is the most important one and we already know what it is

There were some questions he answered seriously but most of it he being casual and not thinking too much of the answer. I read the analysis of what happened on this day 1st before watching the interview and because of that, I was able to see the difference of his expression when he answered where he wanted to go that moment.

Most of us and the interviewer probably were thinking that the question was just a teasing (I don't know how to put it) and were expecting a silly and informal answer for it (like Paris or swimming or Hawaii etc) but Yu repeated the question (I think this behavior was discussed before?) and looked deeply in thought.

It took him 10-11 seconds just to answer a question that was meant to be funny/happy/jokingly. He repeated the question word by word, then looked away from the camera before biting his lip. Anyone can see from these that he had something huge going on in his mind that made he unconsciously treated the informal question as something that was very important.

Then he lost in his thought for a moment before repeating the question again and gave his answer. The smile after the answer just showed that wanting to go home for him that moment is very important, as if he needed his family for support of something he had done (confessing) because his face showed that he was satisfied/relieved/assured after the long thought. It means he didn't regret anything and just nervous (since the confession hasn't been answered yet) and being with his family can calm him.

Then came Zhou's update of telling someone that he is ready and to take him home (to meet the in-laws) and everything in the world is better again.

Estreline translated this on IG (I wish someone would put her subs on youtube! It's much more accessible there...). Here's the part about going home  - which I agree, is very intriguing. JY's lipbiting always speaks volumes, I feel. His mind is wandering to some happy place, leading to him biting his lip - to control his emotion - and then coming up with a suitable answer (which doesn't involve ZZ). 

And yes, @ayasdai, he does wink! I also forgot to mention that the way he crosses his arms is also so very telling. It shows he's nervous, trying to protect himself - from his own thoughts, probably. His body language in this little bit is really very intriguing indeed. 

Spoiler

Speaking of interviews, this is an interview with CJD, right? I've never seen this (could just be me, though). Has anyone ever seen any English subs for it? I can hear her talking about JY and ZZ. Or is it of no interest?

Spoiler

• Like 16

24 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Estreline translated this on IG (I wish someone would put her subs on youtube! It's much more accessible there...). Here's the part about going home  - which I agree, is very intriguing. JY's lipbiting always speaks millions, I feel. His mind is wandering to some happy place, leading to him biting his lip - to control his emotion - and then coming up with a suitable answer (which doesn't involve ZZ). 

Hide contents

Did he really look directly at the camera and WINKED at the end after he said 'home'?  :o

@charlie10 If I good remember this interview with CJD was right after the hack and she is denying the rumours about her and ZZ. (I am not sure if it contained other topics too)

• Like 12

@charlie10 I did not see the wink, I do notice the excessive blinking and the hand over his chest gesture. That is a blocking gesture. As of the excessive blinking:

Spoiler
  1. Cognitive neuroscientist Daniel Smilek at the University of Waterloo, found that blink rate increases when the mind wanders. The brain is actually shutting out information. 
The participants blinked more when their minds were wandering than when they were on task, the team reports inPsychological Science, a journal of the Association for Psychological Science. “What we suggest is that when you start to mind-wander, you start to gate the information even at the sensory endings — you basically close your eyelid so there’s less information coming into the brain,” says Smilek

But, he does look very cheeky in that interview. Let's not forget how happy and full of physical touch they had during the whole photoshoot of Madame Figaro with ZZ. This is the photoshoot in one of the three pic ZZ shared in his Seoul concert, right? They were both in high spirit. 

And one acc in IG noticed that ZZ's lips was hurt in the pic I shared earlier. I don't know when this photo was taken tho' is this recent pic? Or pic after this baby kitten knowing certain fish that likes to suck his mouth? Errrr should have crosslined that but am on mobile ph right now

Spoiler

Another badass boss Huang pic from Esquire

Spoiler

A very sad song of fan fmv. Better not listen! The OP wants to patent YuZhou mood for whenever he/she feels so gloomy over YuZhou. Lol, I can u'stand the feeling

Spoiler

Throw back. JY, I ate instant noodle sometime, but no, I don't make teaser pose like you. Pfff, and no I don't look sexy slurping instant noodle at all!

Spoiler

• Like 20