3 hours ago, charlie10 said:

There's a new, unreleased, behind the scenes video posted here. From the promotional photoshoot in white shirts and a bath... (I can't do more than share the link from work, I'm afraid.)

Thank you..

Some findings i been laughing at...

1) Clumsy ZZ again at 2.23

2) Crazy helper at 1.35 after used the tissue to wipe ZZ's sweat he want to use it on JY..lol.. JY stopped him. No matter how close the couple won't share sweaty tissue right... lol

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, may said:

Thank you..

Some findings i been laughing at...

1) Clumsy ZZ again at 2.03

2) Crazy helper at 1.35 after used the tissue to wipe ZZ's sweat he want to use it on JY..lol.. JY stopped him. No matter how close the couple won't share sweaty tissue right... lol

Sorry what happened at 2.03?

Because brain cell can't function properly, when I see JY's bewbs. I mean, JY's with white shirt, let alone wet white shirt. I am lewd that way

@ximichem I suddenly want to sing in a choir. Mind going places and nothing pure out of it, need cold shower. Bye!

• Like 16

Spoiler

This part is so funny.

JY: Can we have some distance betwen us. 

ZZ: I can't sit properly (in this tub). Just stick close to me

HAHA. Poor JY. Why do I think ZZ is at least enjoying this a little? And JY is trying hard to not to roll his eyes. 

• Like 16

I'm quite late but anyway.. congrats @Scandani for becoming the sixth LEGEND in this thread. :heart:

giphy.gif

*sniff* *sniff*

Hehe... Just come out from my lurking to congratulate you. Thank you for all you have done in this fandom and in this thread. Keep the sniffing going! :D

• Like 24

48 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

JY: Can we have some distance betwen us. 

ZZ: I can't sit properly. Just stick yourself to me

After lurking for several months i've finally joined the forum. I hope it's not too late.

@KKmegan it's JY who said just stick to me. :)

• Like 12

Thank youuu @liesl For showing up from your lurking mode. I quite miss your humorous posts and your alligator! And the Kyaaaa!!!

Talking about sniff sniff

Spoiler

I was talking with Ximi yesterday about how come all of these fans that flocked and mobbed JY at the airport with no concept of personal space, none of them speaks of JY's smell. I fricking dying to know how one whale named HJY smells like. But nope, no one, nada, giving any hints of how does he smell. Do the people at airport really have nose problem or HJY just simply does not smell of anything??? This has been months, people!!! I want to know how Jingyu smell! Kay I now sound completely lunatic

, but can I still persuade you to come and grace the thread with more of your posts? Waving to your gator!

• Like 19

Congratulations @Scandani to get a LEGEND over here i realy like your post so keep on going.

Its incredible hot under photo studio lights it can rease the temperature to over 30.C (had my own studio and darkroom in the past thats why i know that).

But darn to see Johnny in weth shirt aaaaah it raise my temp to LOL darn he's so incredeble handsome.:wub:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, tazmania said:

After lurking for several months i've finally joined the forum. I hope it's not too late.

@KKmegan it's JY who said just stick to me. :)

Hello! I don't think it is ever too late :) 

Btw, I believe @KKmegan is right to say that it's ZZ who said just stick close to me.

What seems to be missing in the subtitle is that JY appears to say that he is feeling pain somewhere (I heard stomach) and hence ask if they can have some distance. To which, ZZ shared that he can't sit down any further and ask him to stick close to him (to alleviate the pain)...

The tub is too small for two 1.845m and 1.87m boys. :)

Btw, @sohocomo and @Tari Tari, some tub related stories :P 

• Like 24

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

Talking about sniff sniff

Hide contents

I was talking with Ximi yesterday about how come all of these fans that flocked and mobbed JY at the airport with no concept of personal space, none of them speaks of JY's smell. I fricking dying to know how one whale named HJY smells like. But nope, no one, nada, giving any hints of how does he smell. Do the people at airport really have nose problem or HJY just simply does not smell of anything??? This has been months, people!!! I want to know how Jingyu smell! Kay I now sound completely lunatic

, but can I still persuade you to come and grace the thread with more of your posts? Waving to your gator!

Hey! The fan who posted the clip where JY said hi in korean to Korean fans mentioned he smells good, with a hint minty scent. 

• Like 9

Guest skeletonworks

AbZrYKe.png

Dashu telling Johnny to take care and rest well when Johnny posted a photo of him being sick in the flight.

And Johnny replied "Don't worry, Little Song Song. Let's work hard together."

And we all speculate that it was actually Zhouzhou who replied that and not Johnny because the way it was written was too cute. There's even a fancomic about this hahahahahahaha!

Has anyone read that YY translations by @jlt4ever ?? Because I didn't at that time so maybe we have discussed this before? *___*

I was timing the translation (yes @charlie10 I'm fulfilling your wish for a hardsub YY interview 2nd part :w00t::w00t:) and boy it's even better when you actually understand it. Last time I watched it raw and only made gifs based on their lovey dovey gestures but now that I understand it, so so many candies!

Spoiler

gWbKXwj.png

BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif

So yeah end of speculation.

Before Zhouzhou answered this, Johnny answered he called them "Feng Song Bao Bao (baby)". See the difference?! Johnny wouldn't write cutie stuffs like that unlike certain cute kitty.... Yea wifey copying hubby IKR.. :phew:

I'm probably gonna upload it tomorrow. @gashupingo was helping me with the missing translations because I'm OCD like that hahaha She just replied me today and I think I'll do the fixing tomorrow and then upload it. Thanks babe!

The reason I decided to sub this because 1) lately no sugar/candies so throwback lorhhh, 2) holidays maaaa, 3) if I didn't sub this, I probably might not make the time & effort to read the translations by the ever wonderful @jlt4ever because I prefer watching over reading :P

There are a lot of goodies in the 2nd part...

1) Like how Zhouzhou was listening attentively when Johnny was describing Dashu and Chenwen but when Dashu/Chenwen were describing other people, Zhouzhou would interrupt them or make jokes etc..

2) How Zhouzhou likes to copy Johnny's answer (the baobao part and the describing Dashu part among a few..)

Sometimes I wonder is it really Johnny who confessed to Zhouzhou first? 4U5O37P.gif4U5O37P.gif

3) Why are you only singing for Zhouzhou????!!???!!!!! It's like they were in their own world........

Spoiler

tumblr_oa3y7sX5hk1qds027o1_500.gif

tumblr_oa3y7sX5hk1qds027o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_oa3y7sX5hk1qds027o3_r1_500.gif

I'll stop now it's getting late. I will anticipate more analysis from you guys when I uploaded the sub :-)

Spoiler

BTW, about that fanatic k-fans who made rumours about Johnny.. I only found one thing that I agree among all the rumours. That Johnny bought an expensive apartment in Beijing and gave the key to Zhouzhou LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Are you turning into a CPF????????

@gayyoxx You're not the only who noticed the dim in Zhouzhou's eyes mate T_T I think it started after the BKK FM. I can count the time when his eyes lit up like it used to that is when he visited BKK recently and also when he's having his concerts. If last time we couldn't really tell whether he's sad or happy, but nowadays it's getting more obvious.

@gashupingo Pls tag me if you translate 呼呼花 fanarts. I love her too *_________*

@tea4two

I usually avoid it to analyse real people.

Where did we see the sparkle in ZZs eyes. When he was absolutely open, full of trust and affection. Maybe a new experience in his life. He is a young man developing his personality. Now life has tought him a few hard lessons. But this is a requirement in order to become a compassionate, caring and loving person.This gives you a new kind of self esteem - we see a new ZZ. His tears in Seoul came as no surprise. He will become more experienced and will take on more challenges and grow with the tasks. (and so will JY). His conduct at more formal events is appropriate. To listen to other people's opinion and to overthink decisions is for me in no way something negative as long as you finally decide yourself.

• Like 5