CmrmNQvUcAAJAxv.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Cr Nicole

CmrmPODUIAEf-kx.jpg

YZ manip

Reveal hidden contents

Cr kduckkduck

CmrmWwuVYAAbGgA.jpg

Good gracious, what are you doing to me @bearology first the awesome post of pictures earlier that made me laugh and smile now this...dem hands :wub: Now I know if they have not already seen them tags go out to everyone who loves JY's hand @Scandani, @ximichem (more for you files) and auntie @sohocomo (does the way his long fingers caress the skateboard bring on any new ideas) if I missed anyone I do apologize, but just in case the usual suspects you know who you are.

• Like 13

3 hours ago, sohocomo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

“I don’t get it. I really don’t understand how it’s possible,” JingYu said. He pursed his lips, blowing a soft, cooling wind over WeiZhou’s scraped knee as he dabbed disinfectant against the wound.

WeiZhou grimaced, trying not to yell as his already stinging skin started to burn. This was the worst kind of injury. He wasn’t bleeding, but enough skin was taken off to leave his nerves exposed. A bruise was already starting to form around the edges and his kneecap felt like it was cracked in two. He knew it wasn’t, but it felt like it. He gritted his teeth. This was the worst fall he had taken yet.

“What don’t you understand?”

JingYu glanced up, hearing the pain in his boyfriend’s voice, before rummaging through the first aid kit for the antibiotic ointment.

“You’re a dancer, for pity’s sake. A rather good one. Yet you fall over your own two feet when standing still.” JingYu looked back up. “How is that?”

WeiZhou groaned, and not just because JingYu had started applying the ointment to his knee.

“Excuse me, I wasn’t exactly ‘standing still’.”

JingYu grabbed a large bandage and carefully set it over the scrape, lightly pressing the edges to adhere to WeiZhou’s skin. With every press WeiZhou winced. With every wince JingYu replaced his fingers with butterfly light kisses.

With the bandage in place, he shifted to inspect the other knee. The majority of WeiZhou’s weight had landed on his right side. There was a small bruise forming, but luckily the skin was intact on the left knee. JingYu pressed his lips to the darkening spot, his hands massaging into tense calf muscles that had been clenched with pain.  

“It just doesn’t make sense, Zhou. You can do all of those intricate dance steps. Give me your hands.”

WeiZhou held his hands out, palms up. JingYu held them warmly, his eyes searching for any sign of injury. Each palm had a couple of small scrapes, but nothing severe enough to require first aid. At least not any first aid more than the healing application of JingYu’s lips. WeiZhou sighed as a tingling warmth spread from his hands to all regions of his body.

“Skateboarding is different, I guess.” His voice was a little too breathy even to his own ears.

JingYu sat back on his heels, staring at WeiZhou, concern and worry etched over his features.

“Maybe you should stop? You learning to skateboard isn’t worth you getting hurt like this.”

WeiZhou leaned forward, shaking his head slightly as he pulled on JingYu’s shoulders.

“No, I want to learn.”

“But, Zhou…”

“It’s not that bad. It’ll heal quick and I’ll be fine.” WeiZhou laced his fingers behind JingYu’s neck, pulling him forward with small tugs. “Accidents happen, JingYu. I got distracted and fell. That’s all. I am getting better at it.”

JingYu sighed heavily, his worry losing quickly to WeiZhou’s insistence, and the way WeiZhou licked his lips as he pulled on JingYu’s neck. Framing WeiZhou’s face with his hands, thumbs slowly smoothing over cheekbones, JingYu acquiesced reluctantly.

“Alright. But we’re getting you knee pads and elbow guards.”

WeiZhou nodded. As JingYu captured his lips in a kiss that burned through his skin stronger than the pain from his knee, WeiZhou let one fleeting thought pass through his mind.

“I don’t mind falling when you’re there to pick me up.”

Wow! Thank you, auntie @sohocomo! That one line ending your FF is gold! I am totally having cavities now. :tears:

2 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

Uhm scratshing my head am i delulu have any one noticed these 2 spots on Johnny his jaw looks like 2 blue brushes:phew: mabey also some practice jujitsu with Timmy LOL:D

Reveal hidden contents

Cmr0b7oVIAEyEFU.jpg

bluespots.jpg

TBVH, nowadays whenever I see JY at airport (especially leaving Beijing), I always scan his neck for... uhm... skin anomalies xD There are times when these marks are so clear but it could be him scratching his skin or mosquito bites or jiujitsu bruises (heck!). I am satisfied with my delulu that a certain kitten loooooves to bite him there though xD

And a litle update from my draw Johnny is getting slowly visible

Reveal hidden contents

YuZhou06.jpg

This is wonderful! I could not wait for the completed drawing!

• Like 12

@gayyoxx LOL thats why i sad i'm i delulu hahahahahaha:D it looks like 2 vingerprints index vinger middle vinger ok ok im delulu hahaha. Thank you i'm doing my best have also drawings from other populair people on my twitter, instagram and weibo so if your interested in that send me a personal message and i'll give it to you.

• Like 6

Johnny

Spoiler

Random

Spoiler

Source:   Encounter_瑜见绿洲

006q2IpMgw1f5k0qanu5yj32bc1jkdx2.jpg

See You Monday recording (061516)

Spoiler

Source:    Timmy_and_Johnny

006lGMY5gw1f5klcn3xebj315o0rse81.jpg

Beijing ee809d.png Shanghai (070616)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Lydia的精分日常

005JxS4Kjw1f5ki64ix50j30ku0tlwid.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5ki62z83zj30ku0tn774.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5kii4o236j30fq0k7tbh.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5ki61fw8pj30ku0rigog.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5ki6adz6kj30v90ku772.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5ki5zbm5zj30ib0v7dlb.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5ki66xhqej30ku12i440.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5ki690sdxj30gk0yptew.jpg

005JxS4Kjw1f5kij1q4mij30ku149dki.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   NicoleTsui_NNN

673ece1djw1f5kk1q1ffdj21w019chdv.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜正经背影站

006wlXQ1jw1f5kljkufbhj33344mo4qs.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Want_U_Johnny_黄景瑜个站

006wsKTejw1f5kmsnhyhyj34802tc1l3.jpg

006wsKTejw1f5kmw34o48j34802tckjs.jpg

006wsKTejw1f5kmyn3xr7j34802tcu14.jpg

006wsKTejw1f5kn0zp7hwj34802tcx6u.jpg

Shanghai ee809d.png Beijing (070216)

Spoiler

Source:   今天喝鱼粥了吗

8e4acf60gw1f5kjorj20bj21jk2bc4qr.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f5kjp2rcpaj21jk2bcnpg.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f5kjpbqgl2j21jk2bcqv7.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f5kjpiyoyyj21jk2bcu0z.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f5kjqlyb9wj22bc1jknpe.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f5kjpsbityj21jk2bcnpf.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f5kjoguwjnj21jk2bcnpf.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f5kjq27jn2j21jk2bcu0z.jpg

8e4acf60gw1f5kjqbd6bvj21jk2bckjn.jpg

Timmy

Spoiler

Big Fish Begonia Premiere (070616)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   洲洲今天也爱你

006q9rQBgw1f5kid991wag30j20kf4qs.gif

Spoiler

Source:   HOIJUZZANG

006phFLOgw1f5kmgdd6r3g30f90a0x6q.gif

006phFLOgw1f5kmhigcu1g30fa0a0e84.gif

Random YuZhou

Spoiler

Source:  VahooofCHoi

CmdNQJpVUAAWLza.jpg

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   本来就是CP啊

006nc0lvgw1f5fhrw5bkaj30m80chdj2.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  aisukee9

ClWo6XNVEAAdBGl.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   长腿蛋煮鲸粥

006bvqKijw1f5k8nvif6pj30cs0g0tat.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   好大的一块糖

006oGKo5jw1f5kbcr7hu7j30wt1tm453.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   坂田elsa

6bb2a9edgw1f5kmh2xe8vj20m80m8afw.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   呼呼花-

a966fe84gw1f5kn1h7w5xj20gf1svtii.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲_JAPANFANclub

006qfz82gw1f5kjt4l017j30hs0hj76d.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   许魏洲吧

006hYRTngw1f5kjlf661kj30sg0sgtd0.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbgw1f5kpzwlvypj21kw1kvjwj.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   HOIJUZZANG

006phFLOgw1f5kmqcq70mj30lq0sgwh6.jpg

• Like 18

5 hours ago, sohocomo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

“I don’t get it. I really don’t understand how it’s possible,” JingYu said. He pursed his lips, blowing a soft, cooling wind over WeiZhou’s scraped knee as he dabbed disinfectant against the wound.

WeiZhou grimaced, trying not to yell as his already stinging skin started to burn. This was the worst kind of injury. He wasn’t bleeding, but enough skin was taken off to leave his nerves exposed. A bruise was already starting to form around the edges and his kneecap felt like it was cracked in two. He knew it wasn’t, but it felt like it. He gritted his teeth. This was the worst fall he had taken yet.

“What don’t you understand?”

JingYu glanced up, hearing the pain in his boyfriend’s voice, before rummaging through the first aid kit for the antibiotic ointment.

“You’re a dancer, for pity’s sake. A rather good one. Yet you fall over your own two feet when standing still.” JingYu looked back up. “How is that?”

WeiZhou groaned, and not just because JingYu had started applying the ointment to his knee.

“Excuse me, I wasn’t exactly ‘standing still’.”

JingYu grabbed a large bandage and carefully set it over the scrape, lightly pressing the edges to adhere to WeiZhou’s skin. With every press WeiZhou winced. With every wince JingYu replaced his fingers with butterfly light kisses.

With the bandage in place, he shifted to inspect the other knee. The majority of WeiZhou’s weight had landed on his right side. There was a small bruise forming, but luckily the skin was intact on the left knee. JingYu pressed his lips to the darkening spot, his hands massaging into tense calf muscles that had been clenched with pain.  

“It just doesn’t make sense, Zhou. You can do all of those intricate dance steps. Give me your hands.”

WeiZhou held his hands out, palms up. JingYu held them warmly, his eyes searching for any sign of injury. Each palm had a couple of small scrapes, but nothing severe enough to require first aid. At least not any first aid more than the healing application of JingYu’s lips. WeiZhou sighed as a tingling warmth spread from his hands to all regions of his body.

“Skateboarding is different, I guess.” His voice was a little too breathy even to his own ears.

JingYu sat back on his heels, staring at WeiZhou, concern and worry etched over his features.

“Maybe you should stop? You learning to skateboard isn’t worth you getting hurt like this.”

WeiZhou leaned forward, shaking his head slightly as he pulled on JingYu’s shoulders.

“No, I want to learn.”

“But, Zhou…”

“It’s not that bad. It’ll heal quick and I’ll be fine.” WeiZhou laced his fingers behind JingYu’s neck, pulling him forward with small tugs. “Accidents happen, JingYu. I got distracted and fell. That’s all. I am getting better at it.”

JingYu sighed heavily, his worry losing quickly to WeiZhou’s insistence, and the way WeiZhou licked his lips as he pulled on JingYu’s neck. Framing WeiZhou’s face with his hands, thumbs slowly smoothing over cheekbones, JingYu acquiesced reluctantly.

“Alright. But we’re getting you knee pads and elbow guards.”

WeiZhou nodded. As JingYu captured his lips in a kiss that burned through his skin stronger than the pain from his knee, WeiZhou let one fleeting thought pass through his mind.

“I don’t mind falling when you’re there to pick me up.”

OMG auntie! You granted my wish!!! Did you see I was dancing in the rain just now :w00t: (ok, not really dancing, maybe jumping up and down a bit under the rain while waiting for my tram and the lady standing next to me must be thinking that Im absolutely mental :sweatingbullets:)

This 'ZZ leaned forward, shaking his head slightly', I can imagine ZZ doing this with his most adorable facial expression to JY and the last sentence. AAAAAA, okay *calm down, calm down* sugar overloaded. Thank you auntie :blush: :heart: 

Edit: @aeislaeigh has posted this but please translation anyone :wub:

Spoiler

Edited by bearology
Add link
  • Like 11

Hi! I was wondering if anyone wanted to buy Korean magazine "Nine Stars" (ZZ COVER!!!!)

ONLY US people: Here is a link for Interpark Global (the english website does not show the magazine, not sure why.)

http://global.interpark.com/product/BookDisplay.do?_method=detail&sc.shopNo=0000400000&sc.prdNo=255645623

My cousin already bought one for me in Korea so Im not ordering it. It's $8.69+shipping (depending on your state, for me its $5.85 for shipping). 

If any US soompi fam can't order, please lmk I will order for you and you can pay me via venmo or paypal! PM me!

NINE STARS cover (currently #1 seller in magazine category):

Spoiler

255645623g.jpg

PREVIEW of the mag255645623b.jpg

Wen's instagram update: hes going to thailand!

Spoiler

I know I havent been on here for almost a week!!! but... AND Im working on my short poem +_+ for ZZ...  THANK YOU!!!! @kmmyzz and @izziehudson

Looking at all pics I missed....... WOW ZZ is just getting more good looking and sexier day by day... +_+ I LOVE IT! KKYAH!

• Like 18

Oh my YZ :P

Spoiler

@didz19 they never release it officially. The link for their performance is on the first page. @skeletonworks is still updating the first page with recent links/news/translate interview/etc and etc from the thread. So if you are new or even if you just want to go back and look for old/recent information, please double check the first page. BIG CLAP FOR YOU :wub:! I have no idea how do you manage to keep up with it :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 11

9 hours ago, nedaaa said:

ZZ [160706] Big fish and begonia premiere

ZZ's photos with deng chao:phew:

Cr :鲸鱼味甜甜圈

Reveal hidden contents

CmsbjS6UEAEJCkl.jpg

CmsbnOYUsAAKv2I.jpg

haha the fans are commenting that JY should hurry up and meet Jay Chou or gogoing :lol: DengChao is probably one of the only few at yesterday's event who still look tall when standing next to zhouzhou XD

• Like 17

Guys, quick question, did ZZ and JY released "I only care about you" officially? I recently downloaded the song which sang by two male singer. But i'm not really sure is it them or not. Can any one clarify this for me? I forgot which website I downloaded them from. If it was release, anyone care to share the site to download them?

12 minutes ago, didz19 said:

Guys, quick question, did ZZ and JY released "I only care about you" officially? I recently downloaded the song which sang by two male singer. But i'm not really sure is it them or not. Can any one clarify this for me? I forgot which website I downloaded them from. If it was release, anyone care to share the site to download them?

Hi @didz19, the version that you downloaded is probably not by them but a pair called Bobo. I only know of the version they practiced. Please correct me if I am wrong, fellow Addicts. :) 

By the way, I noticed that you appear to have created quite a sizable library. Would you be open to share them via some cloud drive? I am sensing that it could be another avenue for other fans to access the BTS, covers, etc that is listed on the first post of the first page.

• Like 2

(EDIT: fixed the photo links)

Fangling/方龄 (Enlight's female host acting as JY's gf during 音乐风云榜 award show/ host of <big fish and begonia> premiere event yesterday) liked this weibo post by a fan on weibo (the user ID of the fan means "deep sea little yuzhou"):

Weibo user @深海小瑜洲 post:
Please allow me to applause #recommending Huang Jingyu to the world# #recommending Xu WeiZhou to the world# 

005JzvgMjw1f5khtbvkj4j31400qoahk.jpg

005JzvgMjw1f5khtd9pqij31400qodn4.jpg

005JzvgMjw1f5khteg6hvj30qo0zjwkn.jpg

005JzvgMjw1f5khtg756zj30qo1betcy.jpg

• Like 19