News and rumors <most are rumors>:

1> 4 boysin cast of dramas are straight * girls, don't hope anymore :)) * * but maybe because of China so...*

2> Weibo news: Addicted was shelved off not by the *blah blah blah* , it's by producer to make some attractions. Moreover, cuting  scenes was by the producer so that they could release in DVD * bppphhhh, I don't believe it*

3> Season 2 actually started last year so you guys could see some scenes that were not in season 1. And it will continue from March, start  recording on May * we already know*, schedule to premiere next year, about Lunar New year *Noooooooo*

4> Rumors about CJD * bad things*, and these are reasons she sued too

p/s: blah blah blah stands for a building that contribute and examine all majors about Art,  Media, movie, music so I dont know how to call it

• Like 5

The caption with ZZ's monolids: Because Chau's (Xu's?) family has past genetic issues (of eye sickness), to have beautiful eyes he got his eyelids cut.
(I'm guessing he just got his eyelids cut to have nice eyes...because I don't know what eyelids have to do with shortsightedness...)

6 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

@mym999 i will try to summarize that part if you want to know. hope my memory doesn't fail me here, been quite a while since the last time i read.

WARNING!!! book 2 spoiler ahead, restricted to +18 only!

Hidden Content

sorry for supeeerrrr long summary, hope it doesn't make you bored. i'll stop here for now. 

ps: my chinese is poor, so please forgive me if i made mistake above. i'm looking forward for better translations though :)

You are a gem. Thank you so much for taking the time to not only translate but also make this very comprehensible and fulfilling summary of the second book. It's nice to finally get some insight on how they've changed and matured as they grew older. I'm loving the much more confident version of LY who can now put up a fair fight against his lover, not only emotionally but physically as well haha. Oh, and thanks for translating the more explicit stuff ;) (those are the fun parts).

4 hours ago, momokyomo said:

Oh god... m in love

:wub:

4 hours ago, GMLA06 said:

The first one by @mym999 was enough to give me goosebumps .Now your version caused seizures XD Lol a bit exagerated but I Love It ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

Glad you enjoyed it! Thank for reading.

16 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Johnny in an obnoxious variety show before he got famous... How in the world did you get into this? lol

Have we seen him topless before this? I've only seen Zhouzhou topless but not Johnny XD

That video title though..."the gay moive actor shirtless (1)" HAHA.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Is that before or after series..Bcz it was uploaded recently in youtube...But johnny is a model..so ofcourse he has masculine build...he is too handsome...they turned my johnny in to ugly..i dont like men with lipstick that stands out but that color is way too much..my poor boy...

I think it's before :3

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

News and rumors <most are rumors>:

1> 4 boysin cast of dramas are straight * girls, don't hope anymore :)) * * but maybe because of China so...*

2> Weibo news: Addicted was shelved off not by the *blah blah blah* , it's by producer to make some attractions. Moreover, cuting  scenes was by the producer so that they could release in DVD * bppphhhh, I don't believe it*

3> Season 2 actually started last year so you guys could see some scenes that were not in season 1. And it will continue from March, start  recording on May * we already know*, schedule to premiere next year, about Lunar New year *Noooooooo*

4> Rumors about CJD * bad things*, and these are reasons she sued too

p/s: blah blah blah stands for a building that contribute and examine all majors about Art,  Media, movie, music so I dont know how to call it

the 2nd one is old news and is not true.  it's already confirmed by multiple sources that the gov't banned the series. they just cannot speak openly about this matter.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sonicwave said:

the 2nd one is old news and is not true.  it's already confirmed by multiple sources that the gov't banned the series. they just cannot speak openly about this matter.

Yeah what kind of producer could cut and shelved off his finest product just to make attraction since it's so popular. 

News:

found the hacker, "see you in court" 

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
15 minutes ago, guhai said:

The caption with ZZ's monolids: Because Chau's (Xu's?) family has past genetic issues (of eye sickness), to have beautiful eyes he got his eyelids cut.
(I'm guessing he just got his eyelids cut to have nice eyes...because I don't know what eyelids have to do with shortsightedness...)

My friend said just like what was mentioned in the IG, there's some problem with the muscle of his eyelids or something so he got the surgery to correct it.. While at it, might as well get the double eyelid procedure done..

My thought is.. Hmm..He's just making an excuse to get a double eyelid procedure.. Well it doesn't matter to me because a lot of people nowadays got double eyelid surgery that it's so common.. 

7 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

@mym999 i will try to summarize that part if you want to know. hope my memory doesn't fail me here, been quite a while since the last time i read.

WARNING!!! book 2 spoiler ahead, restricted to +18 only!

Hidden Content

sorry for supeeerrrr long summary, hope it doesn't make you bored. i'll stop here for now. 

ps: my chinese is poor, so please forgive me if i made mistake above. i'm looking forward for better translations though :)

OMG~ thank you for this!!;)

So many emotions while reading this.

At first I was sad cuz they were toying with each other and making the other jealous. And then I got even more sad when BLY got in the accident and GH was searching for him. :tears:

But then happiness came when they found each other and confessed their feelings for one another!:wub:

And then at the end it just got real hot. Like REAL HOT. Damn~~ :P

It was just a rollercoaster of feels~~ just all the feels! lol

I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight. I'm too hot and bothered~ LOL

But thank you again for this!^^

• Like 4

19 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Exactly. To be honest I don't like weak ukes either, but what you said, if there is a bit of a mixture (strong personality, but cute as well), that's what I prefer too. CC and LL have very similar plot lines and sometimes they gave me a headache to figure out when and why did the main leads fall in love and why suddenly the straight ukes sleeping with the dominant semes. That's why I like Addicted, their relationship is progressing slowly, realistic and this whole 'I fell in love with you' thing isn't happening overnight. Esp BLY resistance and thoughts make it more to a down to earth show. 

Even though I watch Japanese BL live actions I don't really like them. The actors nothing compared to Johnny and ZhouZhou. Their acting is awkward and seems like as though they would be continuously in stage-fright and can't relax. I watch them once, but that's it, I doesn't make me so addicted to watch it over and over again...like Addicted. Maybe there was only one Japanese BL live action that I could watch more then once, Seven Days. The only reason is one of the main actors. Finally his acting looks natural compared to the other japanese actors and it was a breath of fresh air. However I did not like the other actor he was paired with (can't relax, overplaying his character and acts unnatural) and I continuously wished while watching it they cast someone else instead of him. I can give you a link for the two eps of this movie if you are interested and have't seen it yet, as it is a bit difficult to find with eng subs.

You got it exactly! The relationship developed naturally and the actors were especially good at this. At first we GH is just curious about BLY until he finally realizes and admits his feelings. Only thing I dont understand is YM and YQ. They are sort of instrumental in the relationship but even if you take them out, its reasonable to say that GH and BLY will still fall in love. They neither greatly support nor hinder GH and BLY and they arent even falling for each other although there may be hints already. We shall see in season 2 though. Can't wait!

Sure! Please send me the link. I'll check it out. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Zairief Ezzren said:

did anyone notice zhouzhou touching johnny's crouch on around 2.28-2.30 in the newest netease interview

Yes! That's sneaky move of him! I could not help my laughter whenever I saw that move LOL!

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
24 minutes ago, Zairief Ezzren said:

did anyone notice zhouzhou touching johnny's crouch on around 2.28-2.30 in the newest netease interview

YES ME!!! HAHAHAHA. (Although it's not exactly his crotch.. just a bit above the crotch but I saw his hand sliding down there as well haha) AND THEN ZHOUZHOU LAUGHED AND STUCK HIS TONGUE OUT SO CUTE!!!! HE WAS SO MISCHIEVOUS IN THIS INTERVIEW AS WELL AS JOHNNY!!!! I kept playing that scene!

33 minutes ago, Alfred Caballero said:

You got it exactly! The relationship developed naturally and the actors were especially good at this. At first we GH is just curious about BLY until he finally realizes and admits his feelings. Only thing I dont understand is YM and YQ. They are sort of instrumental in the relationship but even if you take them out, its reasonable to say that GH and BLY will still fall in love. They neither greatly support nor hinder GH and BLY and they arent even falling for each other although there may be hints already. We shall see in season 2 though. Can't wait!

Sure! Please send me the link. I'll check it out. 

Well they just added the drama to the series. Even though Youqi's flirting is ineffective, but because Youqi also likes Luoyin, we can see Guhai's jealousy. Same with Yangmeng. Apart from the jealousy, he was the one who told Luoyin that Guhai kinda has something for him... Anyway, I guess it'd be pretty boring with just the two of them. They will fall in love when they become adults..

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

My friend said just like what was mentioned in the IG, there's some problem with the muscle of his eyelids or something so he got the surgery to correct it.. While at it, might as well get the double eyelid procedure done..

My thought is.. Hmm..He's just making an excuse to get a double eyelid procedure.. Well it doesn't matter to me because a lot of people nowadays got double eyelid surgery that it's so common.. 

LOLLLLL Double eyelids exposed :P

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Novel comparison for Episode 14 is still a work-in-progress. *here*

I'll be deleting this link, once I finish it and upload it here in a new post. There's no need to save this link.

Have a good Saturday. Enjoy~

Edit: OMG I saw a spoiler on Book 2 while quickly back-reading. GGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! I think that's on Page 105 or something. Thanks a lot! Gonna read it later.

Thanks for all your hard working in doing the comparisons/translating! These are always a joy to read :)

• Like 3

Its too bad there's  ep14...I wish they had kiss scene after coming home from meeting GY...reading spoilers made me think,they should have been there few teasing scenes before GY came at night ..The scene in novel really shows how BLY and GH are comfortable with each other....

• Like 3

3 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Full video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=196963514001213&id=188940711470160

Fans stalking Zhouzhou. Can someone tell me what he told the fan at around 0:17. It seemed like the fans were teasing him but he refuted cutely!

At that time, a fan said : ' Zhou Zhou, do not be sad!" Xu replied : I am not sad.

Basically, the fans said do not sad, slept well? do not affected by Weibo scandal (CJD' Weibo was hacked )

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, leven said:

At that time, a fan said : ' Zhou Zhou, do not be sad!" Xu replied : I am not sad.

Basically, the fans said do not sad, slept well? do not affected by Weibo scandal (CJD' Weibo was hacked )

Cheers for the translation!!! Zhouzhou refuting is so damn adorable!! I read somewhere the hackers are one of Heroin fans... Why would they write something like that... :-/