3 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

That is so much chest exposed!!! So this is the time when he has single eyelid right? And there's also the thing about how red his lips were..

..he always has runny nose. So he always rubbed it hard.

3 hours ago, andrewth said:

..I know that when I rub my nose, I tend to hit my upper lips, thus rubbing them as well and they turn red BUT his lips (upper and lower) were red so yeah...

3 hours ago, lancei said:

If your finger is big or if you use two fingers to rub the nose, you can usually scratch the upper part of the upper lip..

Ugh all that VEINS on Johnny's arms!!!! :w00t: 

3 hours ago, samscheetah said:

There are some reasons like:

Moisturizing lip palm < im pretty sure that cold could makes anything so dry so moisturizing is must have>

Rub too hard as u said

Too cold and the capillaries couldn't constrict anymore so some would break, so blood runs out of those pipes, make lips, nose, ears red or sometimes pink red alor purple reds. Sometimes it may make your cheek flushy link too

Have we seen him topless before this? I've only seen Zhouzhou topless but not Johnny

2 hours ago, guhai said:

Because Chau's (Xu's?) family has past genetic issues (of eye sickness), to have beautiful eyes he got his eyelids cut.

(I'm guessing he just got his eyelids cut to have nice eyes...because I don't know what eyelids have to do with shortsightedness...)

Congratulations guys. Last night we are in a REHAB  Setting.. Now it seems we've evolved into a

CLINIC with a bunch of ANATOMY EXPERTS

*cough-cough*

Ahem. To Doctors above, why are patients Johnny and ZhouZhou shirtless? I thought this was a regular eye checkup? 

You naughty doctors you.. :P

• Like 3

10 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

@mym999 i will try to summarize that part if you want to know. hope my memory doesn't fail me here, been quite a while since the last time i read.

WARNING!!! book 2 spoiler ahead, restricted to +18 only!

Hidden Content

sorry for supeeerrrr long summary, hope it doesn't make you bored. i'll stop here for now. 

ps: my chinese is poor, so please forgive me if i made mistake above. i'm looking forward for better translations though :)

After reading this (Way back in the afternoon) up until now I am still in SHOCK 

Those smexy scenes tho XD Wow XD

THANKS FOR THE ADVANCE PREVIEW :)

TO FILIPINOS : BALITAAN NIYO AKO PAG MAY CD NA I WILL SABAY WITH YOU xD Thanks :3

• Like 5

On 20/2/2016 at 11:28 AM, lancei said:

At the rate of how the series has been going, Lou Yin's girl friend will probably appear at the season finale as a cliff hanger ( probably the last scene as well....). All the dramas with SH and Gu Hai's cousin are in season 2 and the season might end at the car accident. Season three will be the time skip and reunion. That's my estimation of how 300 chapters will be translated in 3 seasons. Now we are around chapter 90 and it is almost the end of season 1. Thus roughly 100 chapters per season seems reasonable.

Season 1: Cute, bubbly, push-pull boy love. It carries most of the typical BL's elements which I enjoy.

Season 2: Dramalicious. Probably the heart-breaking season for me. I am not a fan of drama, plus, there may be the biggest and most painful cliffhanger at the end.

Season 3: Matured love and hopefully.....actions. Fulfilling. It is the taste of sweetness after all the bitterness. One order of fairy-tale ending incoming.

And for when this season 2!??? ...ahhh i need more translation of the novel chapters...

On 21/2/2016 at 6:38 PM, skeletonworks said:

If anyone is gonna write a fanfic, maybe can try writing about Johnny & Zhouzhou's feeling when they kissed in the car since we know it's ad lib right? Added by themselves.. Also if you read the Easy interview translation by LT, it seems like the kissing question was removed from the original audio after it was uploaded a few minutes online. And Zhouzhou was surprised that Chai Jidan told the interviewer that the kiss was added by themselves... 

Is the kiss scene in the car will be in this season or we ll have to wait for the season 2?

On 24/2/2016 at 3:00 PM, mym999 said:

Why YM shows cctv to GH...does this 8 yrs GH never searches for BLY even though after knowing he is alive???

If BLY joins militry inplace of GH doesnt this mean GH family knows of BLY wherabouts..???

What car accident. ..ahhh plz pass me a link where i can read the novel in english...what will happened after the ep 15. ...plz HELP

10 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

@mym999 i will try to summarize that part if you want to know. hope my memory doesn't fail me here, been quite a while since the last time i read.

WARNING!!! book 2 spoiler ahead, restricted to +18 only!

Hidden Content

sorry for supeeerrrr long summary, hope it doesn't make you bored. i'll stop here for now. 

ps: my chinese is poor, so please forgive me if i made mistake above. i'm looking forward for better translations though :)

It was perfect...really...wahhhhh...thank you and thx for. Your poor chinese...like that and i was reading so into the words and discrption i think i'll be all ready dead if it was better ^^ xD

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, thoron said:

Congratulations guys. Last night we are in a REHAB  Setting.. Now it seems we've evolved into a

*cough-cough*

Ahem. To Doctors above, why are patients Johnny and ZhouZhou shirtless? I thought this was a regular eye checkup? 

n we have lots of time till the second season so i can't imagine what will come next XD but i really do hope this discussion won't end~

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bluestrudels said:

No warning, no emails.. Maybe the moderators removed it, I don't know.. Sigh... 

I don't have any records of all the subs I had written. Oh wells, I'll probably spend the time reading the novel instead.

I have your subs saved in srt file. You should really put it on Youtube or just spread it on subscene as a soft sub. Your sub is really good! I'm annoyed that they removed your hard work just like that. Like what for? :angry:

http://www.4shared.com/office/-Bd7Z38Hce/Addicted_Web_Series_EP_15___.html

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, thoron said:

*cough-cough*

I think...Guhai and Johnny aren't too far off in terms of majestic objects...

Spoiler

2lvh1g2.png

I mean...

UpyEHKX.png

• Like 9

Hi everyone!

i just would like to welcome our Ex-Lurkers.... 

Welcome!  Bienvenido! 歡迎  Selamat Datang! chào mừng!    ยินดีต้อนรับ    환영     स्वागत हे   Mabuhay!  Bienvenue  ようこそ

@Maria Fe Jonson  @mctmy8  @blinthatorder   @Gilbert Gonzales   @justhereforzhou   @heroine04   @dokiedokie  @momokyomo

@leven  @Kevin Woo  @sonicwave  @Ivn Trrjs  @delishowz   @friendok   @Zairief Ezzren   @kimjessie16  @Charliemagne Moreto

@ichiichika @hryy  @jerffreyphoenixiii @Jonathan Oon  @Tongchai Cheanew  @delishowz  @Chris1987  @angga prasetyo  @momokyomo 

tumblr_o2kq6i0f9g1r1wuhho4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_o2kn7iPjek1ujh6pyo1_400.gif

May all of you be more "addicted". :P

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, fritzgerald said:

Hi everyone!

i just would like to welcome our Ex-Lurkers.... 

Welcome!  Bienvenido! 歡迎  Selamat Datang! chào mừng!    ยินดีต้อนรับ    환영     स्वागत हे   Mabuhay!  Bienvenue  ようこそ

@Maria Fe Jonson  @mctmy8  @blinthatorder   @Gilbert Gonzales   @justhereforzhou   @heroine04   @dokiedokie  @momokyomo

@leven  @Kevin Woo  @sonicwave  @Ivn Trrjs  @delishowz   @friendok   @Zairief Ezzren   @kimjessie16  @Charliemagne Moreto

@ichiichika @hryy  @jerffreyphoenixiii @Jonathan Oon  @Tongchai Cheanew  @delishowz  @Chris1987  @angga prasetyo  @momokyomo 

:P:wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alvinboi said:

Novel comparison for Episode 14 is still a work-in-progress. *here*

I'll be deleting this link, once I finish it and upload it here in a new post. There's no need to save this link.

Have a good Saturday. Enjoy~

Thank you very much for your efforts. I'll try not to spoil myself and wait for the finished result. :w00t:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, thoron said:

(Most of you have seen this I'm sure, but nobody has yet to put it together.)

So, inspired by the awesome spoilers/translation by the equally awesome @mchansk07 

I present you..

Future GuHai and BaiLouYin

duk7zw2.jpg

GuHai - apparently he becomes a CEO ala Christian Grey who surrounds himself with beautiful women. And  look at the pic, who doesn't want a CEO who looks like that with no shirt underneath his coat? Also notice where his eyes are at? lol As for our..

BaiLouYin - apparently he entered the military. stronger and more muscly now. and more importantly, secured and sure for his feelings for GH now. (ok forgive the pic. he's not in his uniform, but look its still camouflage so it counts as military. lol)

Excerpt from @mchansk07 story:

"BLY unbuttoned his uniform, well aware with pair of wolf's eyes eyeing his naked body. he felt uncomfortable since it was such long time for them.."

Read the spoilers and then.. use your imagination. lololol :sweatingbullets::phew::P

Let them RICHARD SIMMONS fly. ENJOY guys. hehe

*credits to our favorite instagram user: yzonlykt

But according to the novel the drama is missing too much of scnes..just like the hot scens befor the cusin comes to their house ...when we see just the drama their is a lot of scenes that we can't understand how it come up to the next scene... it's like they are just focused on scenes and not on their deep love to each other. .so i wish that the 2nd season will be more detailed than the 1st one...

Nb: i. Am totally in love with this couple...and the actors are just perfect for the roles...<3...

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, thoron said:

*cough-cough*

HAHA I don't get what you said :)))

• Like 2

9 hours ago, momokyomo said:

Oh god... m in love

Oh My God....it s just wonderfull how yinzi's caracter's developp from the cold one who keep his emotion for him self to a sweet and a lovebale person who is now the one who confort and secure his beloved .... einhhh and the ungrown Guhai but still deeply in love with his wifie ^^ 

• Like 2