Date with super star weibo update

Spoiler

Baby whale so cute

Manip Yuzhou. This one is so good I thought JY did the photoshoot to be photoshopped with his wifey. Teehee!

Spoiler
ZZ now is so cute. Meaow meaow. Let's compare with the earlier pic I shared with older pic of him on the bed alone, gone is the meaow part.

Another manip. After Thai FM, It's only Beginning ZZ put on his IG

Cr in the pic

• Like 11

1 hour ago, giofidelito said:

If ZZ has a company now, in my mind I think JY is part of this company. That's why JY doesn't have any manager and that's why ZZ's manager show up with JY???

What am I thinking?

Agree with you.

It probably the case hahaha

But i will be freaking out if it's true lol

But Emperor Zhou is totally rich and awesome. :wub:

He become a businessman at such a young age.

And i still work as employee at this age #sigh

• Like 12

Guest skeletonworks

Zhouzhou updated his Weibo :w00t:

These pose and his hairdo or God I'm literally rolling on my bed upon seeing this :lol:

CDtXjHZ.png

New earring!

Edit: Just saw izzie already updated the photo ^^ I'll update with something else.

Found!

His red leather jacket looks almost similar to Johnny's black leather jacket :w00t:

6f2cf0cbgw1f4ccjgaxfaj20u215okjl.jpg

I saw a lot of hilarious posts on Weibo linking Zhouzhou's recent post with Deng Chao ROFL. Deng Chao was also wearing red leather jacket and making funny faces.

bRqmUG1.png

3i7a89a.png

Wow, exciting news about ZZ. I can't wait to hear more news about his company. Also, if ZZ can afford to have share in CJD company and has his own company, I'm sure JY is doing well too considering JY actually has slightly more shows/photoshoot/movie/etc comparing to ZZ. This news is even more exciting since JY doesn't have an official manager at the moment, JY still hasn't followed that lady (who we thought was his new manager) and she didn't show up with JY at GM event but ZZ's manager did or post any promotional posts on wb relating to JY. My delulu is that JY will also open his own company and their companies will cooperate together. I think I will die because of excitement if that happen. They are seriously doing well considering its been less than a year since Shangyin. So proud of our boys!

Throw back Slowly Walk BTS

Spoiler

ZZ fan art

Spoiler

• Like 10

Another couple earrings (Tiffany) [doge][喵喵]

aAbIlHx.jpg?1 N7zvsMQ.jpg?1

Cr. Chinese FBI fans on Weibo (lol)

So many YuZhou candies in these two last days, my shipper heart can't calm down, I'm so happy. <3 Also, the news abut ZZ's company made me so excited, hope to read more about it in the future. :D 

Thanks @gashupingo for the news and the translations. :)

• Like 24

44 minutes ago, abbraccio91 said:

Another couple earrings (Tiffany) [doge][喵喵]

Wow, thanks for the info! Interesting, interesting. Another couple ear ring, or is it the same ear ring that JY used? :w00t: Surely for someone who has just invested some money in a company, buying an ear ring is rather cheap, isn't it? No need to borrow from his friend? ;) 

Any info when did JY use the ear ring?

• Like 8

OMG :w00t: He wears a Bowie Shirt and hairstyle.... I got a David Bowie best of CD after he passed away a few months  ago. Didn't really know him before. My favorite song is China Girl. Would be great to hear ZZ playing that song with his guitar.

From what I read about Bowie after I got the best of CD he kind of outed himself in the early 70ies. But after that all the media talked about that time was his sexual  orientation and not his music. Therefore he didn't talk about sexual things anymore.

Video from 2002. He was 55 that time and still looked so young and cool.

• Like 6

What what what? What news is this that I've read? Emperor Zhou? He already has his own company? Oh yeah, let's compare it with my life to make me feel miserable.

Are we already on our 5th year in Shangyin time or what? How long would it take until we reach the 8th year? :w00t: You know, the reunion time? It won't be long, right? :P

• Like 20

Sometimes, I got to remind myself...exactly how young WZ is...barely 22? And he is already planning and working towards his goal. Somehow my respect for him moves up several notches after knowing that he is a shareholder of the company... It shows me how mature he is and how he wants to he in charge of himself. It is actually admirable and makes me love him so much more. 

And even though it might seems JY and him are total polar opposites...they both want that freedom and be who they are, at least having a say in what they want to do in their rise to stardom. 

• Like 20

22 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Wow, thanks for the info! Interesting, interesting. Another couple ear ring, or is it the same ear ring that JY used? :w00t: Surely for someone who has just invested some money in a company, buying an ear ring is rather cheap, isn't it? No need to borrow from his friend? ;) 

Any info when did JY use the ear ring?

I'm not sure, but I remember I saved that pic of Johnny at the beginning of May, while for ZZ, he wore that earring at Narita airport going back to China (160426). 

H4AqxNc.jpg?1

I'm sure they have two couple earrings. :D

Also, I only noticed this, but ZZ stopped to wear the famous necklace after that someone asked him who gave him and he said it was from his Mom (during an interview one/two weeks ago if I remember correctly). I still believe it's the same necklace Johnny wore during Addicted anyway lol

@kmmyzz I also can hear a voice in that video, but I can't say it's of Johnny, the voice is too soft. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, abbraccio91 said:

Also, I only noticed this, but ZZ stopped to wear the famous necklace after that someone asked him who gave him and he said it was from his Mom (during an interview one/two weeks ago if I remember correctly). I still believe it's the same necklace Johnny wore during Addicted anyway lol

Haha, yes I also notice that. I am hesitant to say ZZ was lying during the interview, it might be him panicking or something, but him not wearing the necklace now is strange if that necklace is from his mom.

If that necklace is somehow from JY, I guess ZZ switches from necklace into ear rings? As long as JY's mark is on him... ;) 

Edit: look. The skateboard must be there because of coincidence. Right.

Spoiler

• Like 16

This Fan page FB found their information on Commerce Bureau site. that not only ZZ but also JY opens his own studio
A brief translate of their post

• ZZ is now a shareholder of FM
  • ZZ + CJD open a new company. 
  • JY opens his own Studio. The headquarter is in Shanghai. 

Below are the screenshots. Need help to validate the information, please. 

Spoiler

13321685_503582966501636_864351573377351

13308376_503582979834968_318403277843401

13241362_503583003168299_975912577790628

13260284_503583019834964_546729302580660

I concern more about JY's company news, since there are a lot of fan confirmed ZZ's news. The registration date is 2016.05.11. [ The pix is hard to read. Was not JY at Cannes at that time ]

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks

I think there's another unseen BTS...

Look at how he hooked his foot to Zhouzhou's leg. Is in the old BTS? He did that the whole time while Zhouzhou was reading the script and the director was talking to him...

UzkTHoL.png

Then Zhouzhou passed the script to him.. I don't think it was in the old BTS..

Like a boss hokay....

Tyu0KFz.png

I cannot get over how shy Zhouzhou in the old days >_<

Zhouzhou was passionately reading the script to him and Johnny was like zoning out... *_* I think Zhouzhou was rehearsing the Guhai part where he confessed to Bai Luoyin. Maybe he's giving tips to Johnny on how to act this scene out.:wub:

NRBTHhA.png

Zhouzhou making adorbs faces when Johnny was reading the script.

DJ7E9av.png

Wifey gazing at hubby attentively..

TIsecdI.png

GOD THIS IS NOT IN THE SERIES RIGHT?! When did Bai Luoyin hold Guhai's hand during episode 11 confession?!

6hxjKrG.png

GOD THAT BICEPS *_____*

(Totally different. When Zhouzhou was reading the script, Johnny didn't really pay attention at him... But when Johnny was reading the script, Zhouzhou NEVER took his eyes off him!!!

LhLeSQY.png

I think they released the BTS in conjunction with the release of episode 11. BTW, episode 12 is also released today.. So the series would be done by next weekends if they continue uploading two episodes in one day...

14 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Edit: look. The skateboard must be there because of coincidence. Right.

Oh i see, its YZ coincidence god playing with us again :w00t: so this is why ZZ's manager uploaded ZZ on skateboard yesterday. Cause he knows that JY date with superstar will release this photo today? Im starting to think that ZZ's new manager is YZ cp fan :phew: 

JY has a studio too? Im not surprised with the fact that he has his own studio but im more surprised that he has spent more time in BJ recently rather than SH even though his studio headquarter is in SH?

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, Mint Tea said:

Sorry for spamming. But WTH. They are truly playing with us. 

This pix will say it all!!!!!!! I am screaming now.............

Hide contents

13315501_1022418754519105_11311239588948

Posted by Date with SuperStar 

I'm pretty sure they're dropping subtle hints to us :P there are too many coincidences that it's kind of impossible that they're coincidences. 

Also, the video of ZZ skating seems to be taken in a hotel room, and we know who is probably staying in a hotel in beijing :phew:

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, bearology said:

Oh i see, its YZ coincidence god playing with us again :w00t: so this is why ZZ's manager uploaded ZZ on skateboard yesterday. Cause he knows that JY date with superstar will release this photo today? Im starting to think that ZZ's new manager is YZ cp fan :phew: 

JY has a studio too? Im not surprised with the fact that he has his own studio but im more surprised that he has spent more time in BJ recently rather than SH even though his studio headquarter is in SH?

Maybe JY's pic is new, taken today when he did the chat interview? So, he might be deliberately bring the skateboard to match ZZ's last night just because playing skateboard while chatting is cool.

Haha, I think the main requirement to be their manager(s) is YZ shipper :P heck yes, if they want to open a studio in London, that means I am eligible! :w00t:

4 minutes ago, Mint Tea said:

@bearology Because his baobei is needing him in BJ now prior to his big concert. LOL

About JY and ZZ new companies, fans are saying that a strategy of the 2 boys to cover all of their business. JY's studio will manage their jobs in SH and ZZ's company will take care of theirs in BJ. Shared houses, staffs, managers. :wub:

I love your theories!

1/ Yeah, I think JY is staying in Beijing at least until ZZ's concert, or maybe longer ;). At the very least, until ZZ's concert, to provide moral support. The concert is one important step for ZZ to establish himself as a singer. He needs to be prepared mentally and physically.

2/ Aaah... After couple items, now they have couple manager(s) and couple companies? How sweet! XD I hope this theory is accurate!

• Like 22