I know that someone has posted Vivi's jie IG update a few hours ago, before the FM. But, I just notice that she was uploading a pic of JY, with the lyrics of the song he sang tonight.

@gashupingo has provided link to the full lyrics.

45 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I Crossed the Ocean to See You:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNQohQBFnwI

Translation:
http://www.chinasmack.com/2014/more/chinese-pop-songs/i-crossed-the-ocean-to-see-you-by-liu-mingxiang.html

This song has a lot of meanings if put to context(highlights one part of lyrics):
"not caring about what sort of ending we would face."

At least, we can take this little comfort that JY has Vivi beside him, as how ZZ has CJD. FS and WW too, and hopefully their families, and many others beside them who might can make changes and help them to gain strength.

We? Let us keep sending them our hope and wishes!

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, shuwei said:
Spoiler

this vid shows jy's reaction to the 3 of them. he is absolute precious lmao. (it also shows the subsequent the "shenanigans". and then his reaction to said shenanigans ._.)

At the risk of posting too many times tonight, I really have to say this: Feng Song is my hero tonight. For his gracious gesture in the vid above and his words of encouragement amidst tears to ZZ and JY. 

In their private life, all 4 are good friends. And I'm glad that apart from fame and heartache, Addicted gave the 4 of them great friendships that would hopefully last a lifetime. 

1 minute ago, gashupingo said:

Here, skip to ZZ's song:
https://youtu.be/vfgfNtn9nT8?t=2481

Thank you. :)

• Like 19

36 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

This actually make me ship harder. Although we prob won't be seeing them much together. They will be in my heart as the best CP in the world. My true OTP!

Anyway, I haven't been viewing the posts posted here during FM. Dunno if anyone posted about JY's song.
This is the original singer
I Crossed the Ocean to See You:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNQohQBFnwI

Translation:
http://www.chinasmack.com/2014/more/chinese-pop-songs/i-crossed-the-ocean-to-see-you-by-liu-mingxiang.html

This song has a lot of meanings if put to context(highlights one part of lyrics):
"not caring about what sort of ending we would face."

@gashupingo  OMG, thank you so much for this. And this was also posted as Vivi jie's IG update earlier. After this FM and after backreading 10 pages of posts, your observations, and previous delulu analyzations and hints, I really have no intention of abandoning this ship, not now and not in the near future. Just a few hours of sleep maybe (yeah, I've not had enough sleep for several weeks now since joining this forum) is enough to calm me down and I'm back tomorrow for my spamming spree (if there are to spam though).. Never in my entire life have I shipped this much and I don''t regret it, so no matter what happens, I'll still ship them and continue to support them like hell.. :D

• Like 14

more headache-&-heartache-triggering comment on recent event

my evil side has a not-so-good comment. which will surely get me bashed by majority, if not all, of the people here. it affects both parties. but then my fanboy side says, naaaahh

• Like 6

I thought I was strong enough to protect myself by this blow, but I was wrong. It has been a long time since I cried so much for someone, for a ship. Maybe for many this is ridiculous, but this is how much I'm invested with these guys. 

My heart aches. It's so WRONG that in 2016 two people, friends or lovers, can't be together, enjoying something that it was supposed to be fun for all of them.

This Thai FM was a tiring experience for me as fan, I hoped until the very last, but it was futile

Since it started and I saw only three of them on stage, I already knew the ending was 'bad'. I tried to laugh watching Johnny's skit with fans, but it was pointless... When I saw Johnny's wiping his tears during his song performance I started to feel bad for him, then I saw his happy and surprised face when he saw the other three, but soon his happy expression was crushed because the staff pulled ZhouZhou away... It was so wrong, it was too much. I cried hard until I was a sobbing mess.

I like the song Johnny decided to perform, the words, it was so meaningful, same thing for the new lyrics of ZhouZhou song, they are so significant, especially that line (we know who like this freedom's motto). Even if freedom it's the only thing that doesn't fit with their life right now. (How I wish they would go against their stupid Gov., but life it's not easy).

I still believe in Johnny and ZhouZhou's friendship/bromance/love, I know it will be a hard path for them from now on, they need of fans' support more than before. I'll always be here for them.

EDIT: And then came the news of no Addicted Season Two, pffffff, I already knew this after this farse FM.

I'm heartbroken.

I need some time to recover myself. Big hug to the thread and everyone. <3

''I came over the ocean to see you''

多盼能送君千里
duō pàn néng sòng jūn qiān lǐ
How I wished I could accompany you wherever you went,

直到山穷水尽
zhí dào shān qióng shuǐ jìn
till the ends of the earth,

一生和你相依
yī shēng hé nǐ xiàng yī
a lifetime together.

• Like 23

16 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

Comments within spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

Read something on Weibo today but did not post as I wasn't going to dwell on the ban anymore. But the irony is that apparently there was no actual concrete directive from the authorities to ban the boys. The broadcasters all heard about it via the grapevine and knew that SARFT wanted to them not to use the boys. The broadcasters are all watching out to see if anyone dares use and broadcast the boys and to test the bottom line. In short, no one dared to be the first to break the unwritten rules and throw in wasted resources. This part is hearsay. 

This part is not hearsay. The director from the reality show It Takes a Real Man (Zhen Zhen Nan Zi Han), a show where they send stars to join and train with the real army, was seriously considering signing on JY for Season 2 (they met up already and this was posted on the director's official weibo weeks ago where he praised JY and said that he is a great candidate for the show and under consideration etc etc). On April 16 (Happy Camp day), this same director posted that he was "observing what Hunan TV would do with HC" <-- he didn't name the station nor the program but it was clear what he was talking about and he didn't deny it in subsequent comments below the post. In the end, Hunan TV chickened out and this director more or less reacted with resignation, saying he has no choice. I guess he meant when even Hunan TV did not dare air something they have already filmed, no one else would. Fans commenting below the post then said they understood and thanked the director for even considering JY. (Apologies. I would get you the source for this section but I'm currently too tired to dig through Weibo.)

What's my point here? Guess I don't have any. Just wanted to elaborate on the situation a little from what I've read that's all.

thank you. thank you so much for this information. 

i got chills up my spine reading this. this kind of silent and voluntary blacklisting from broadcasters...well, lets just say it has given me a lot of sufferings in another fandom. it was always "hearsay" too, bc do you know how hard it is to find proof for this sort of collective bullying? everybody who is familiar with kpop should know haha...

its good to know what i can expect from now on. the struggle is real.

• Like 11

Though pretty confirmed that it is the end of GH and BLY on the screen but not even close to the end of YZ in real life behind the screen, far away from our eyes. I think it is just new arc for their story. The hidden one we won't know until the main characters wanna tell us (Or CJD get inspired to make a new book :phew:) I'm just sad because we won't get news about them as much as before and this thread surely won't get high-spirited for a while - maybe much longer than just a while :(

• Like 11

This is probably one of the worst ways possible to end a franchise on....with all the rumours, supposed bans, promise of season 2 that won't ever happen now...

They should have just left it at season 1 and said nothing at all, at least that way fans would still have happy memories of Addicted. 

Now I just feel completely sorry for the 4 boys.

JIA YOU!! If you have gained nothing from this, at least you've gained brothers~~~

• Like 16

OMG guys!!!

This is so f.u.c.k.e.d up FM! So drama! LOL
Because there is not so much material for developing further research atm. Daym!

And I noticed, Jingyu screamed frustatedly after knowing that ZZ is dragged on different side. Definitely, he is angry, with smiley face.

lSrBW5z.jpg

Duh. This is sad. But it is still nice.

However there is one things for sure guys. ZZ's expression didn't really show typical I-miss-you-alot expression on the stage. Both ZZ and HJY just smile and didn't really bother by each other's presence.

Thus, it can be concluded that, these guys are seeing and contacting each others frequently.

Because if ZZ and HJY are really separated in real life, well, those HC moments surely will be spotted easily on the stage.

Anyway, I hope the ship will be steady in future!

• Like 20

I think FM is not Fan Meet.... it's actually their Farewell Meet.

Seeing the entire FM, it is clear as day that Addicted 2 will no longer be happening. And it is clear that the higher ups in China are coming down hard on YuZhou. I will still stay on this ship, sinking or not... because I know deep inside, those two are special when together...

• Like 20