CgPtGHbVIAAQjWt.jpg

Is it really the last time, I see JY and ZZ to be together. Do they like GH and BLY get separated for 8 years and have a happy ending or just a plain sad ending? Again, I don't know what the future holds but I somehow get their feeling to each other. I believe it is more than just a bromance :bawling:

• Like 18

OMG, it's like the Billboard Music Award all over again, but the only thing is they get to be side by side for just a second, again a second, did just say a second... okay 3 seconds, and they were dragged and positioned at each of the very far end of the stage..  My poor baobeis!!!    

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Definitely the staff dragged ZZ away from JY

Spare me this time...My heart felt like tearing apart.... I wanna kill some staff trying to split them apart.... But on my mind i keep on saying they only do thier job to protect zz and jy... This is too much... ...:tears:

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

My heart breaks when I saw how Dashu pushed ZZ towards JY and even pulled WW back to give them space but the staff had to pull ZZ away immediately and JY dazed for a moment. This is the so damn sweet of DS but I cried seeing the situation.

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

BLESS FOR THIS TWO-SHOT OF THEM

CgPtGHbVIAAQjWt.jpg

cr. aapetch @ twitter 

Finally they are together......

Im watching the stream now....but why are the 3 separated from jy to shake hands with fans??? :bawling:

• Like 8

I’ve been lurking on this thread for a month, and just want to thank everyone for all the amazing translations, edits, pics, videos and analyzes you’ve posted. I’ve really been addicted to the webseries, Zhouzhou and Johnny, and have wholeheartedly supported them.

I’ve tried to be optimistic but this fan meeting seems like an end to Addicted and confirms we will not get Season 2 and it breaks my heart. I never thought I would cry through the FM but seeing JY so sad and alone was too much to handle. And them all crying on stage really dug at my heart. I don’t know what sort of ban China has against them, that even in a foreign country they can’t even stand together i couldn't believe the staff/crew member pulled ZZ away when he stood next to JY.

Now that it seems painfully clear they can’t be together at all, that won’t stop me loving them individually. I will still whole-heartedly support both ZZ and JY, and hope the best for their careers. I also hope after we have dealt with our emotions from this FM, this thread won’t die out.

Thank thank thank you again every one and warmest hugs.

• Like 23

1 minute ago, charlie10 said:

Yep, FS & CW pushed ZZ towards JY - no problem for anyone, they looked happy for a second until the MC and the translator very urgently pulled him away. It's apparent they've been given very strict instructions here - ZZ & JY can't be near each other. (But there's no problem for FS & CW?) ANd yeah, ZZ eating that doll-cake seemed a bit brutal... 

They were all crying! Ah, darlings. Seeing that, at least made me believe again that there's so much more going on that we have any clue. 

In ship-land, ZZ & JY are the most star crossed lovers ever. Romeo & Juliet have nothing on them. Because these two have a one of the most powerful nations in the world working against them. Poor babies. They're just two guys. 

Actually, in ANY land they're the most star-crossed lovers ever. Wether or not as friends or more, they clearly are very fond of each other. But what to do when the big bad wolf is out to get you.

I kind of wish they'd just say F-K IT and do whatever they want. And then run away together. 

I think they should seriously run away because...

Spoiler

I get the sense that no matter what they do, because of the emotions they fester in their fans (no matter which group it is), they won't be allowed to be featured in any shows. I won't be surprised that for that 1s shot, ZZ's album may need to be postponed indefinitely, especially when the songs are connected to the Addicted Series.

I believe the idea of SARFT is to give a warning to everyone in the industry that no one will be allowed to gain popularity by pushing boundaries.

The two of them will be cut from the industry for at least a year or two. In which case, they might as well go overseas like Tang Wei.

• Like 12