Quantcast

When ZZ took the cake decoration of Luo Yin (or Gu Hai) off for a second I was like... does this mean something? But then he bit the head off and put it back on the cake, BUT FOR A SECOND THERE 

• Like 8

"They (SAFRT) may prohibit or ban, but they cannot control human emotions" I feel vindicated hahaha!!

I care about Addicted S2, but goodness gracious, this more than I wished for - more real-life drama!! Sorry romeo + juliet, YuZhou is just *speechless*

Though there is the "ban", at least we KNOW and REALIZE the extent of it, and how the boys are feeling about it. 

*pessimism mode* I am waiting for new SAFRT rules after they learned the Bangkok FM, be safe YuZhou, nonetheless... SAFRT always ends up the loser

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, miss_ree93 said:

OMG i m smiling and crying at the same time and my sister called me CRAZY!!

Same feeling OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, joycemay said:

a real life drama! A crazy real life drama!

They should make a movie out of it!

I'm sorry i doubted jingyu for a moment. 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, miss_ree93 said:

ZhouZhou finger~~~ 

cr : m_mhe

CgOKED4UYAA6biq.jpg

And FenSong new IG acc 

SO THIS IS FENG'S OFFICIAL IG?!

• Like 2

Looks like fans get either hi-touch or group photo based on their bands

But they split 3/z with ZZ by himself

• Like 3

CgPtGHbVIAAQjWt.jpg

Is it really the last time, I see JY and ZZ to be together. Do they like GH and BLY get separated for 8 years and have a happy ending or just a plain sad ending? Again, I don't know what the future holds but I somehow get their feeling to each other. I believe it is more than just a bromance :bawling:

• Like 18

OMG, it's like the Billboard Music Award all over again, but the only thing is they get to be side by side for just a second, again a second, did just say a second... okay 3 seconds, and they were dragged and positioned at each of the very far end of the stage..  My poor baobeis!!!    

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Definitely the staff dragged ZZ away from JY

Spare me this time...My heart felt like tearing apart.... I wanna kill some staff trying to split them apart.... But on my mind i keep on saying they only do thier job to protect zz and jy... This is too much... ...:tears:

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

My heart breaks when I saw how Dashu pushed ZZ towards JY and even pulled WW back to give them space but the staff had to pull ZZ away immediately and JY dazed for a moment. This is the so damn sweet of DS but I cried seeing the situation.

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

https://youtu.be/vfgfNtn9nT8?t=5990
DaShu knows: "I wish JY bro and ZZ bro will get better & better."

2 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

I cried at that moment... 

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam**** he tried but tears totally betrayed him.. little Songsooooooooooooooooooooooong T_T

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

BLESS FOR THIS TWO-SHOT OF THEM

CgPtGHbVIAAQjWt.jpg

cr. aapetch @ twitter 

Finally they are together......

Im watching the stream now....but why are the 3 separated from jy to shake hands with fans??? :bawling:

• Like 8

Guys....I don't wanna be the voice of reason, but shortly after ZZ was moved and the 4 lined up, the translator was also moved from next to MC to next to ZZ, I don't really think it was staff splitting them up....

• Like 4

This is held in Thailand fgs why they should be separated... can't brain all of this, wtv China your game is, you suck

• Like 7