Just now, gayyoxx said:

Hide contents

I truly hope that they consider moving abroad. Taiwan maybe?

I truly hope that JY's attendance at A Mei's concert last night was more of a political stand point: from A Mei to support JY, from JY to acknowledge A Mei's -and his- connection to LGBT world. This is maybe very delulu of me, but I could not think of anything else atm.

I know that the profits from doing business in Taiwan-only is not as great as in China but with the censor bureau clamping and shutting them right and left, I see a very dark future for them in China.

Yes. I hope I am not wrong. But my hunch is that this is already the case.

• Like 8

This actually make me ship harder. Although we prob won't be seeing them much together. They will be in my heart as the best CP in the world. My true OTP!

Anyway, I haven't been viewing the posts posted here during FM. Dunno if anyone posted about JY's song.
This is the original singer
I Crossed the Ocean to See You:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNQohQBFnwI

Translation:
http://www.chinasmack.com/2014/more/chinese-pop-songs/i-crossed-the-ocean-to-see-you-by-liu-mingxiang.html

This song has a lot of meanings if put to context(highlights one part of lyrics):
"not caring about what sort of ending we would face."

• Like 19

Frantically refreshing this thread and killing myself emotionally with all the pic and videos.

Thank you all who shared.

And could not help being flabbergasted and speechless that they are placed at separate tables. At least make another one join JY so that it will not be so obvious. 

• Like 6

I never think the ship sinks already. It's obvious both of them care for each other, the bond they developed is too strong

to be ended because of this mess. Unless it's inevitable, then we'll probably see the end of them.

I'd say their era as a cp from Addicted might ended already, but I know the special bond they have between them.

I'm anticipating good news coming for them in the future.

Hopefully they get to be in a show, together, without having to be worried to be edited or cut out from the show.

Best of luck for your future, Jingyu and Zhouzhou.

We're always here for you

• Like 23

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

My guess is that his team is trying to "save" his career and prevent all the other shows that he had shot or going to shoot from being banned. Someone else mentioned about SARFT cannot control the hearts of the people. Well, you cannot say they had not tried.

So do you think China feels that it scored a victory here?

I am wondering if they know what they had just done... how would the separatist movement in hong kong and taiwan be any weaker now? Why would the world see them differently from how the West has been portraying them as an oppressive state. This is entirely a deliberate move by them, not instigated by anyone... How would anyone see China as a country that respects human rights and liberties?

I get a sense that China does not know how to manage its economy and international image. Previously, the way they handle their stock market is incredibly amateurish. Now, they killed a golden goose of soft power in the most heartless manner. I am sure everyone here has a great impression of China after this.

So do you think China feels that it scored a victory here?

Yes, the image it projects is intensely positive. This series could not have been produced and aired in France (I speak only from what I know), because of the "school boys" love, which is an absolute taboo here. Not  speaking of social and political implication (an aarmy head General fmily affairs, corruption all around etc.). We discussed all that already. So, for all these reasons and many others we could develop, definitly,

I am sure everyone here has a great impression of China after this.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

not gonna put pics of crying JY, the thread is emotional enough for what happened in the fanmeet.

i don't want to make it sadder by having a picture of emotional JY to be on stage alone by himself

can you pm them to me then?

3 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Frantically refreshing this thread and killing myself emotionally with all the pic and videos.

Thank you all who shared.

And could not help being flabbergasted and speechless that they are placed at separate tables. At least make another one join JY so that it will not be so obvious. 

JY's table had 3 people, ZZ was by himself and looked very sad and lonely =(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

This actually make me ship harder. Although we prob won't be seeing them much together. They will be in my heart as the best CP in the world. My true OTP!

Anyway, I haven't been viewing the posts posted here during FM. Dunno if anyone posted about JY's song.
This is the original singer
I Crossed the Ocean to See You:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNQohQBFnwI

Translation:
http://www.chinasmack.com/2014/more/chinese-pop-songs/i-crossed-the-ocean-to-see-you-by-liu-mingxiang.html

This song has a lot of meanings if put to context(highlights one part of lyrics):
"not caring about what sort of ending we would face."

Ah, my tears fell again. May the fate be benevolent upon you, JY and ZZ.

20 minutes ago, spacebound said:

Here's the moment the enter the stage in better quality.

@ximichem Could I ask a favor: download this clip and put it on your collection?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, bidubudu said:

Translated from 1:38:34 to 1:39:24

JY: Do you all know what is "铁汉柔情"? (铁汉柔情 Tiěhàn róuqíng Direct translation = Iron man, soft heart)
JY: (to the translator) Can you translate "铁汉柔情"?
Translator: "铁汉柔情"?

(Before the translator can translate, the thai Emcee starts to speak and the translates walks over to help translate)
Translator (to JY): What are your feelings right now?

JY: Feelings?
(JY lowers his mic looking uncertain for a moment)
JY: I hope that after many years, I can still continue to see you all.
(JY is teary-eyed at this point. He pauses for a moment, lowers his mic before raising it again)
JY: I wish to... wish to see you all forever. I love you.
(He nods for a few moments before lowering his mic)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

铁汉柔情 may be understood as a man who appears stoic on the outside but he also has a soft and feeling side to him. In this context, he may well be saying that he may appear to be unfazed, but he does have feelings.

Sorry if this seems delulu, but him saying "I love you" (我爱你) at the end instead of "I love you all" 我爱你们 almost seems out of place when he had been saying "you all" a few times, and it suggests that that's really what he wants to say to a particular someone. And "after many years" is to me no doubt a reference to a longing hope that one day the censors will change their minds.

And I really can't help but be reminded of this moment in the show to see JY/GH teary-eyed and Teresa Teng's song 我只在乎你 playing moments later, a song that he sung with A-Mei at her concert, which no doubt now takes a different meaning for JY now. 

Perhaps it'll really take years before JY/ZZ can see each other again.

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Hide contents

I smell something fishy here, it's either they're caught to be dating irl, hence, the separation from being together in one frame,

I'd choose the last one

I chose these. HAHAHA

16 minutes ago, jaenzhou2u said:

Mayb the fans need to be stronger too... like idol like fans.... if we cant sail by using ship... let us build submarine... 

a battle submarine. they have military backgrounds right? hahaha

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

I guess all streams stopped by now, heading of to have my first meal of the day.

At least they had 4 of them in one stage for a moment, I'm just glad to see them 4 standing together.

Hopefully we'll get to hear the explanation for their separation.

But just a random thought

Reveal hidden contents

Someone mentioned about the actors of Lan Yu were afraid to see each other for years since they developed feelings, can it be the same for YZ?

Oh wait nvm, actually both of them looked like they wanted to stand next to each other, but something that only they knew refrained them from doing so. FW, who tried to help them, pushed ZZ next to JY instead. But the staffs saw what happened and quickly dragged ZZ away.

I smell something fishy here, it's either they're caught to be dating irl, hence, the separation from being together in one frame,

or,

CJD disagree to let them be seen together in a frame,

or,

SARFT denies the strong bond between YZ.

I'd choose the last one

i was just thinking......could it be Enlight's arrangement? From the FM video's it looks like FS, CW and ZZ are at one table, while JY who is not under Enlight is places at another table?

i somewhat pity Thai fans.....they paid so much and all they wanted was a nice FM session, but then again.....I heard that this FM management company is not a very good one in Thai....

WISHING JY and ZZ to continue have a strong bond.............AND PLEASEEEE SEASON 2............

• Like 6

This is but an obstacle or their path to glory~~~

By overcoming this obstacle, they will become better actors and better men for it.

People will look back on their careers and see that the very first time they met on screen resulted in such hullabaloo but they survived and not only did they survive, they conquered their adversaries. 

Trust in them to do what is right for their careers, and ultimately, for themselves as individuals.

• Like 15