3 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I think I would not cry, I was wrong.

CgPtGHbVIAAQjWt.jpg

Just for a second, before the staff pulled ZZ away.

Hide contents

JY's presence shows how much he care about Addicted and ZZ. If he wants to, he could cancel his attendance using "not under CJD's company" excuse and anyone can accept that. But no. He chose he hard way: he came, he waited at back stage for hours, he performed alone. When the other three came, he was shocked but then, God, his eyes shone so brightly.

ZZ took the risk by appearing in the last minutes and chose to stand next to JY, if only for a second. He put on his performance's mask but you could see his body was so rigid, as if he was afraid to move further. And, he cried too.

Maybe this is the end of Addicted, but I believe this is not the end of JY and ZZ, and the bond that they share. Go build your kingdom, guys, and live happily and peacefully together. I always hope that you have the strength to choose wisely, to be happy and to find solace in each other.

Myself, well, I am not sinking the ship. I am putting it on pedestal, for me always cherish the moments from Shanghai FM to Bangkok FM, with all of its up and down. Witnessing how JY and ZZ evolve, witnessing how their bond evolves, well, I am honoured to be part of their journey. I will always try to follow their news and keep the hope for them in my heart.

Thank you, soompi for these wonderful months, hoping to still see you guys again tomorrow.

Hide contents

Not all is unicorns and rainbow, however.

Hide contents

I am not sure how the organiser's try to explain the last minutes but I am afraid that this can be seen by the censor bureau as "breaching the second ban". I guess, tomorrow is the beginning of another chapter for JY and ZZ.

I hope, Chinese speaking members and those with weibo access could still update their activities here or somewhere else?

Just crying!!! My eyes are red now!

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

OMG, it's like the Billboard Music Award all over again, but the only thing is they get to be side by side for just a second, again a second, did just say a second... okay 3 seconds, and they were dragged and positioned at each of the very far end of the stage..  My poor baobeis!!!    

JY was totally stunned…from happiness/sadness together!? The gravitational pull was bringing ZZ to JY for a fleeting moment together, then the dark force separated them again. This moment towards 91st minute is totally heart-wrenching... I am so speechless. Total :heart: for them. I am also crying, because right now I am beside my BF, whom I can see only from time to time, as the ocean is between us. We are together anyway, and distance cannot separate us. I cannot imagine the pain they have to go through... being so close, yet unable to get a chance for a human touch...

• Like 13

I guess all streams stopped by now, heading of to have my first meal of the day.

At least they had 4 of them in one stage for a moment, I'm just glad to see them 4 standing together.

Hopefully we'll get to hear the explanation for their separation.

But just a random thought

Spoiler

Someone mentioned about the actors of Lan Yu were afraid to see each other for years since they developed feelings, can it be the same for YZ?

Oh wait nvm, actually both of them looked like they wanted to stand next to each other, but something that only they knew refrained them from doing so. FW, who tried to help them, pushed ZZ next to JY instead. But the staffs saw what happened and quickly dragged ZZ away.

I smell something fishy here, it's either they're caught to be dating irl, hence, the separation from being together in one frame,

or,

CJD disagree to let them be seen together in a frame,

or,

SARFT denies the strong bond between YZ.

I'd choose the last one

• Like 15

This is beautiful and sad in the same time....:bawling:. It's like this is the last time we can saw them together. Can't hold my tears when I saw they cried...:bawling:.... Thank You Thai's Fan, you're AMAZING

• Like 10

1 minute ago, dignity1 said:

pics?

not gonna put pics of crying JY, the thread is emotional enough for what happened in the fanmeet.

i don't want to make it sadder by having a picture of emotional JY to be on stage alone by himself

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

I think they should seriously run away because...

Hide contents

I get the sense that no matter what they do, because of the emotions they fester in their fans (no matter which group it is), they won't be allowed to be featured in any shows. I won't be surprised that for that 1s shot, ZZ's album may need to be postponed indefinitely, especially when the songs are connected to the Addicted Series.

I believe the idea of SARFT is to give a warning to everyone in the industry that no one will be allowed to gain popularity by pushing boundaries.

The two of them will be cut from the industry for at least a year or two. In which case, they might as well go overseas like Tang Wei.

Spoiler

I truly hope that they consider moving abroad. Taiwan maybe?

I truly hope that JY's attendance at A Mei's concert last night was more of a political stand point: from A Mei to support JY, from JY to acknowledge A Mei's -and his- connection to LGBT world. This is maybe very delulu of me, but I could not think of anything else atm.

I know that the profits from doing business in Taiwan-only is not as great as in China but with the censor bureau clamping and shutting them right and left, I see a very dark future for them in China.

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, shuwei said:

then a staff member RAN frantically from back stage and told him to stand on the other side. this is clearly very unnatural from parties involved.

it's very obvious that there's a strong power wants them to be separated/stay as far as they can from each other.

I don't believe it's just their popularity from Addicted that made them this way.

There must be some other reasons that we don't know that resulted this movement.

• Like 20

Spoiler

Do not mean to add salt onto the wound but somehow I feel like the reaons YZ wearing the same outfit was to make it easier for the staff to spot them. It was like "Hey staff, see those 2 wearing the same tops? Make sure you won't let them staying near each other ok? 

• Like 6