7 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Someone, please help me to understand this - what is Team YuZhou and what is Team ZhouYu?

I have no idea which team I am in. :crazy:

Team YuZhou means Yu is dominative and Zhou is submissive. Team ZhouYu is opposite :)

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
8 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Someone, please help me to understand this - what is Team YuZhou and what is Team ZhouYu?

I have no idea which team I am in. :crazy:

If you prefer Johnny being the top, then you're on #TeamYuZhou Otherwise you're on #TeamZhouYu ;)

6 minutes ago, Tin Le said:

Team YuZhou means Yu is dominative and Zhou is submissive. Team ZhouYu is opposite :)

What? There is an argument over this? Hehehehe It is obviously that Gu Hai is the dominative freak. I like BLY more than GH but I have to admit that GH is the jealous, dominating, obsessive, controlling figure in the whole relationship.. He was the one who kept talking about *inserting* BLY.

4 hours ago, aili81 said:

Ok sorry gals to talk about ca in hers 

Wish you all enjoy this drama 

Back to this drama i am just not very clear why johnny role like zhou role as the reason is because zhou has no mum like him? But this reason is abit insufficient to like a person same sex as johnny was straight even though his gf not pretty but what make him like zhou from the beginning. Even sympathy ll not turn into like ba just my thinking. Not very sure about this .

As there must be a reason for johnny to love zhou 

But handsome or sympathy is not efficient to turn a straight guy to gay ba

For ca is very clear cut 

But in here i still dont understand why guys are attracted to zhou roles as he is smart and manly and gorgeous where by most guys ll envy or jealous of him but why get attracted to him this i dont get it.

Even he is stubborm or what  but most buddies between guys  are like that too dont want to lose to one another 

So this is the biggest reason why johnny role will suddenly like zhou role which make me have biggest question mark on my head

As there must be big impact for johnny to like zhou ba in order for him to like a guy

But in the whole drama johnny is like no struggle at all for him to like zhou and there s no much reason for him to turn gay. 

So this part is not very clear

Dont tell me love has no reason this is only drama has 

If no reason to love special one then u can love anyone y that person 

So when ppl say no reason just like that person is not realistic ba as there must be a reason y u re only atrracted to the only person look or 

I thought CA was a decent series, it didnt get me hooked, but atleast it was a happy ending (i had enough with tragic sad ending for bl movies). Like i mention, i watch it for the sake of watching, and left no impression.

Can you remind me again how the main character fell in love w/ each other? (Sorry it didnt bother me to understand the whole story as it didnt feel that good). All i know was the other guy gf left him for the other rich guy and then when he hit his head with the brick (what the heck is that?) and the crazy guy beside him that time acted horribly, it gave me my 1st red flag lol.

For addicted, the series did not managed to explain in detail how guhai and bly fell in love with each other. Although it did managed to show the development of their relationship from strangers to lovers.

if you read the novel comparison, there was a few reasons what made guhai curious about bly.

1) bly handwriting. Guhai's dad taught him that a person writing shows his inner personality. despite byl cold and harsh personality, his handwriting shows that he is calm and energetic etc. That made guhai think why is he showing the opposite attitude in real life, and he also has a special liking to bly's writing he wants to copy it.

2) at home, everyone around guhai just obeys him. But away from family, there is this one guy who dares to scold him, order him around, and as stubborn as him. Thats new for guhai.

3) bai luoyin had no mom (his mom left him since he is small). Guhai also lost his mom. He felt the similiarity between them, a common ground for teenager w/out mom. Made him even interested in bly. Note: this is not love yet, its just admiration, and feeling oh there is someone about the same situation as mine.

4) even bly is always sleeping in class, he can always answer the teacher's question. A smart guy. Note: guhai been spending a lot of time observing bly, its not love, yet guhai interest in byl kept growing by realizing little things about him.

5) bly family condition. He followed bly back home, saw how poor bly family. Saw byl dad washing their clothes, and how bly only have 3pairs of underwear. Its very different from guhai rich family. Also he saw the interaction between bly and his father, it perhaps remind him of his and his father too.

6) bly good stamina. Its pretty normal for a guy to admire someone who is as athletic as himself. Bly showed he has as good stamina as guhai, and that intrigues guhai. He might find bly interesting, not only smart and with strong character, he also is athethic. Although guhai still thinks he is better than bly, thats why he dont felt threathened by it.

7) as we know, guhai loves his mom so much. When bly sing the english song in class so beautifully, that reminds him of his mom who used to sing this song alot. This softens his heart more to bly.

8) guhai saw how good bly treats him granma. As bly writing indicates earlier, although bly shows this cold and harsh attitude towards others, he actually has soft and warm spot for the people he cares. This made guhai even interested and felt good towards bly.

Ofcourse, this is not enough reason to turn someone straight to gay in normal circumstances. But bear in mind, guhai from the start has open up himself to learn/understand more about bly. He may at start just admire bly handwritings, and due to the common ground of losing/abandoned by ones mom. Once you open up about understandstanding someone, you are more prone to developing bond with that person. This leads guhai to opening up his heart, and accept that he loved bly as he slowly cultivates the feeling, as he watches bly closely through the coarse. all these little things piled up and creates love and sexual attraction to bly. And also owing to his attitude who does not hold back for anything, he own up to his feelings for bly.

From bly perspective, there was not much details given for him. Perhaps due to guhai kept on pestering him, entering his personal space, showing how he cares for bly, and how he protects him, thats touches him and without realising he opened up his heart for guhai.

Anyhow, from my own expereince. I suspects bly is bisexual from the starts, thats why he is so self-conscious about how wrong it is to love another guy, but he never really push guhai away from him (he can do that if he really wants to, but he let guhai keep coming to him). I myself, had ex gfs, a few of them. I always knew i had little attraction to guys, but i always keep it behind my mind and just ignore it knowing its not normal. For my first relationship with a guy, i tried to resist it so much, try to deny it. The guy kept coming to me, although he didnt say he liked me, but he kept showing how he cared, enters my personal space although i didnt really push him away, and protects me (not that i need anyone to protect me, i've been always protecting myself). Myb because we all have our low point, so when someone appears and show how he cares and comforts you, you became vulnerable and opens up. So i guess, thats how bly fell in love with guhai. 

Sorry for the lengthy post again! but yeah, from my understanding, thats how the 2 supposedly straight guys fell in love. 

*i wrote the whole thing twice as my internet connection messed up. the first time it didnt load the whole crap i wrote ughh. Wasted almost an hour writing this! :bawling:*

• Like 16

Guest skeletonworks
4 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

What? There is an argument over this? Hehehehe It is obviously that Gu Hai is the dominative freak. I like BLY more than GH but I have to admit that GH is the jealous, dominating, obsessive, controlling figure in the whole relationship.. He was the one who kept talking about *inserting* BLY.

#YuZhou and #ZhouYu are more about shipping the real life actors themselves,  not really their fictional characters ;) We have #HaiYin for that. We don't have a #YinHai exactly because of what you mentioned (how domineering Guhai is XD)

8 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

I think it is not all about GH and BLY but because some Yu's feminine poses were noticed in photos :D

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

A friend of mine actually discussed if Gu Hai is really the uncompromising seme he purported to be.My stance is that Gu Hai is the seme but she made some strong points that I couldn't ignore...like how BLY is the one who decides the pace of their relationship, how all of Gu Hai's decisions and actions stemmed from wanting to please/seek the approval of BLY. So if we base it on the usual definition of a seme being the controlling or dominating one...GH definitely cannot control BLY...rather it is BLY who is decides when, where and how things should be done.

What do you guys think?

• Like 4

On March 8, 2016 at 11:34 AM, pureblade said:
On March 7, 2016 at 5:27 AM, gayyoxx said:

@hellolive IKR!!! Call me a conspirator or something (yeah!) but it if we follow Johnny carefully, we can see the really startling development as clear as the day.

Thursday and before Johnny looked grumpy, stressed out and super tired. --> this was the lowest point for YuZhou ship. The ship could sunk at any given time!

Friday Zhouzhou mysteriously went to Shanghai at afternoon and back to Beijing again in night time. --> a sudden storm in the ocean.

Saturday Johnny and Zhouzhou went to Franco-Sino award party. Johnny was still reserved, not even smiling during interview. Until... we saw pictures of him smiling and talking with Zhouzhou. --> the storm's intensity was decreasing and bright sky was spotted ahead.

Sunday they took steamy, sexy photo shot. --> we saw rainbow island with unicorns at the horizon!!! 

Monday Johnny smiling happily, back to his charming self; totally different than his condition before! --> a breeze blew the YuZhou ship, gently but reassuringly move it forward.

So, unless there is an unexplained X variable which caused the sudden transformation, my scientific enquiry reasoned that the cause of J's brightened mood is the ZZ variable. Yeah, this is #YuZhouConspiracy alright! :wub:

Okay guys I'm on fire tonight... I telling you I'm just spazzing YouZhou tonight! Its probably a withdrawal side effect - I don't know - but you have to tolerate me dropping so many posts today! We need some of our gifted writers up in here! Where's @guhai this in itself is material for another fanfic :D! I want to also add (my mind may be getting a bit smutty now) that I read somewhere that Weizhou did not come with his manager to the Franco-Sino award party (read into that however you want B)). I am also hoping that he stayed over Johnny's for the night  (read into that at your caution :rolleyes:) They do a photo shoot the next day and Johnny's has recovered! Did he get some kind of reassurance? Did he get a lil more than just reassurance? I'm gonna leave all the brilliant minds on this forum to tick away hehehehe ^_^.............

Peace & Love #YouZhou Conspiracy

I already started a JY/ZZ fanfic based off of this exact scenario! HAHA! I posted it yesterday :P Link: link removed

The second chapter will begin with the Franco-Sino party (+ an 'after-dinner' in Johnny's hotel room...:phew:...). I have part of it written already but I'm working on link removed and link removed first because I haven't updated those in quite a while ^_^

On March 8, 2016 at 0:44 PM, skeletonworks said:

#YuZhou and #ZhouYu are more about shipping the real life actors themselves,  not really their fictional characters ;) We have #HaiYin for that. We don't have a #YinHai exactly because of what you mentioned (how domineering Guhai is XD)

We don't exactly have a #YinHai, but we do have Guhai r*ding Luoyin in the missing car scene (at least in link removed) ;)

• Like 4

13 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Perfect song. Perfect Johnny's smile. The only wrong this in this video is he's not with Zhouzhou *sits in the corner sobbing* #YuZhou4eva

My favourite line (or should I say line that amused me the most lol) from the review:

So over the top but so true hahahahahahaha

Ok let me give you more inspirations for #YuZhou fanfics :w00t: Don't know if it might help with your fanfics or not but I guess it helps knowing bits and pieces about either Johnny or Zhouzhou :D Anyway, take it with a grain of salts..

Apparently Zhouzhou came from a wealthy family according to the Chinese fans. Well I already had my suspicion that his family might be quite well off considering that he already has a car while still attending uni but I thought he probably saved some money from playing in the band or modelling gigs? Anyway, they mocked him saying Bai Luoyin in the series only has 3 pieces of underwear but he's wearing such an expensive cloth. My friend showed me the pic of a cardigan or something that Luoyin wore and she said it costs USD1,000. I was shocked! It's too far-fetched.. I think she's mistaken. It might be 1,000 yuan, which is roughly USD150 maybe... They said when flying here and there Zhouzhou always take the business class.. Well I thought it's because he was sponsored to attend photoshoot/festival etc so they sponsored everything.. Because I've also seen pictures of Johnny taking a business/first class seat... Anyway, they said that Zhouzhou also has a collection of guitars and that the gold ring that he always wear is from Cartier. Beats me how they knew about all of these! >_>

As suspected, having car @ Beijing while he is from Shanghai.. 
Wow fans are quite scary sometimes hehe, they stalk so many details there.. 
Collection of guitars is still reasonable hahaha.. 
I thought that actors/actress buying business/first class seat because they don't want to be disturbed or don't want to attract those on other seats? and isn't the ticket were sponsored for working purpose?

BTW, anyone know why ZZ wearing that gold ring?

7 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

@hellolive IKR!!! Call me a conspirator or something (yeah!) but it if we follow Johnny carefully, we can see the really startling development as clear as the day.

Thursday and before - Johnny looked grumpy, stressed out and super tired. --> this was the lowest point for YuZhou ship. The ship could sunk at any given time!

Friday - Zhouzhou mysteriously went to Shanghai at afternoon and back to Beijing again in night time. --> a sudden storm in the ocean.

Saturday - Johnny and Zhouzhou went to Franco-Sino award party. Johnny was still reserved, not even smiling during interview. Until... we saw pictures of him smiling and talking with Zhouzhou. --> the storm's intensity was decreasing and bright sky was spotted ahead.

Sunday - they took steamy, sexy photo shot. --> we saw rainbow island with unicorns at the horizon!!!

Monday - Johnny smiling happily, back to his charming self; totally different than his condition before! --> a breeze blew the YuZhou ship, gently but reassuringly move it forward.

So, unless there is an unexplained X variable which caused the sudden transformation, my scientific enquiry reasoned that the cause of J's brightened mood is the ZZ variable. Yeah, this is #YuZhouConspiracy alright! :wub:

@lightyears I feel the same way too! In one hand, I am hoping them to stay the same Johnny-Zhouzhou who are known (mainly) as actors who play GH-BLY. But on the other, I want them to grow, to be acknowledged as talented young men. And yet, I was afraid that I will lose them, both as actors that I love and as GH-BLY (without season 2, there won't be GH-BLY).

Mainly, I was afraid that they'll lose themselves, especially seeing Johnny's haggard face a couple of days ago. Thankfully, that phase is over and they apparently can handle themselves now (well, at least per today. Don't know what surprise tomorrow will bring! LOL)

Darn, why am I feeling attached to them this bad? :bawling:

Very nice of conclusion you made there haha.

8 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Jingyu is so kakkoi!!!!Deymn boy you're so fine!

Hide contents

Who is that guy with HJY at the end? is he ZZ?

#YuZhouTeam for sure hahaha.. 

============

Regarding season 2, I think they had taken some scene? Can anyone confirm many of leaked scene on the Internet (not the kissing scene). I ever saw a few if I'm not mistaken.. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Oh ya.. I forgot that I was quoting Gu Hai and BLY. 

So, in this case, I am Team HaiYin and also team YuZhao.

I want to hear Zhao and Yin squirm. LOL.

14 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

A friend of mine actually discussed if Gu Hai is really the uncompromising seme he purported to be.My stance is that Gu Hai is the seme but she made some strong points that I couldn't ignore...like how BLY is the one who decides the pace of their relationship, how all of Gu Hai's decisions and actions stemmed from wanting to please/seek the approval of BLY. So if we base it on the usual definition of a seme being the controlling or dominating one...GH definitely cannot control BLY...rather it is BLY who is decides when, where and how things should be done.

What do you guys think?

Isn't seme simply the one who tops? That's different from the one who is dominant… although, from all the yaoi i have read and seen, usually the seme is the dominant one. In this case, BLY might be the more dominant and GH is willing to submit….someone actually said this earlier which I thought was quite accurate, GH is a masochistic top while BLY is maybe more of a sadistic bottom…. yes? no? anyone?

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, chistarr said:

Isn't seme simply the one who tops? That's different from the one who is dominant… although, from all the yaoi i have read and seen, usually the seme is the dominant one. In this case, BLY might be the more dominant and GH is willing to submit….someone actually said this earlier which I thought was quite accurate, GH is a masochistic top while BLY is maybe more of a sadistic bottom…. yes? no? anyone?

GH - seme / BLY - UKE xD ! But i rather BLY - Seme / GH - Uke :wub:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

What do you guys think?

GH and BLY are the very definition of a relationship of equality. There is no dominant, no submissive. They're equals - in all aspects. Where one lacks, the other makes up for it. And it is all based on their love for each other. 

Just imagine - GH and BLY are walking down the street

GH - Where are we going?

BLY - I don't know. I was following you.

GH - I was following you.

BLY - Hell, where are we?

• Like 19

to use the term "seme" and "uke" is applying the yaoi stereotype onto their relationship, which i believe CJD tries very hard to stay away from for this particular story. to simply put, gu hai is just the one who tops more often, not because of his personaltiy but because that's what feels good to them in bed. he has to put effort into studying, reading books, watching videos to be a good top for bly, it didn't come naturally lol. and we can't call bly submissive when the reason gh likes him so much in the first place is bc he DIDN'T submit to gh.

• Like 10