3 hours ago, shuwei said:

what i dont get is your insistence on gu hai being a "straight guy" when its clearly stated in every synopsis for this show, this a homosexual relationship. sexuality is fluid, its scientically rated on a gradient scale, there's no clear dividing line, and hence, bisexual people exists. a man might appear straight bc he only dates women up until a certain point, but once he has a relationship with another man and can admit to himself this is sexual attraction (which gh is clearly very capable of doing), he is no longer straight. gh is 17 years old; teenagers are more flexible than you think

also, i'm sorry for taking this chance to write an essay about gu hai lol but he's gone on to become one of my favorite bl character; and anyone who questions gu hai's easy acceptance of his sexuality has no grasp on what his character is all about. to put it bluntly, gu hai does whatever the eff he wants. he's emotionally driven. its not even that he's open minded or something noble like that, his focus is just incredibly narrow. he doesnt care what society or his dad thinks, he only cares about what he thinks. when he loves jin lulu, he only treats her well. when he becomes interested bly, his days are literally filled with ways to get bly's attention. and when he realizes he likes bly, he immediately shifts his affection over with no hesitation. (and why does he like bly? its not like its some mystery or something only people who read the novel will know, gh spelled out every reason clearly in ep 9 to jin lulu) to gh, whatever he feels at the moment is right, and its never unnatural or weird.

After gh caught cheap lu lu cheating on him, he got a call from bly and for me it looked like a moment of truth for him.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, chlorox said:

After gh caught cheap lu lu cheating on him, he got a call from bly and for me it looked like a moment of truth for him.

ya i still remember this scene , GH sleep in car and then BLY call him then going home and hug BLY :wub: OMG ~ *nosebleed*

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

ya i still remember this scene , GH sleep in car and then BLY call him then going home and hug BLY :wub: OMG ~ *nosebleed*

Well, gh sort of smiles after that and a hint of relieved plus happy on his face after the phone call :-)

35 minutes ago, mctmy8 said:

You guys are thinking too much about Johnny's taking a drug. Of course he is taking a drug and that drug is Yin. #YuZhouForReal <3 Hahahahaha!

That he better never skip his meds lol

3 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Lemme read this and get it translated! Oh gosh. BLY, why did u got urself drunk in front of GH? xD

Is this the same alvin I once saw in lovesick thread?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lester Gordula said:

ARGHHHH!!! I'm goin crazy.... Can't they just release the second season already???? huhuhuhu. Does anyone knows when it might be released? thanks..... TT__TT

emm , 2017

40 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Wow...why do I have in my mind's eye GH digging the tunnel much like a beaver powering thru a dam???Seriously, did he hire mutants to dig because he finished with enough time left to cuddle and have various smexxy encounters with BLY.

I do wish an official translation will be considered so we can enjoy CJD's book to its fullest^_^

GH always have his henchmen hidden somewhere lol

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

you guys still remember this . . :P ?

http://i66.tinypic.com/351tis4.jpg

This is like one of the bridge between movie and real life, how zz knitted this and used it in the movie as a gift for gh in ep 15.......*nosebleed*    *toomuchpersonalaction*

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chlorox said:

This is like one of the bridge between movie and real life, how zz knitted this and used it in the movie as a gift for gh in ep 15.......*nosebleed*    *toomuchpersonalaction*

haha xD ! btw "christmas gift" :P

3 hours ago, ryokise said:

flip..flip..

Hidden Content

LOL That flip.. checkout 2nd image

where did Johnny put his hand! :blush:

btw... anyone know this movie? the story is quite good thoo.. and it is based on true story

"我和X先生第二季——《只为遇见你》无水印DVD未删减版【DVD uncut Version】" here link to utube

sorry it is a lil out of topic.. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lightyears said:

Has this been posted already? so after Lotion Girl, we have them hahaha

:flushed:

Oh did you notice his hand got something?

:grimace:

*Sorry but I'm a little bit confused so I don't understand the connection or relevance to two posts hihihihi*

2 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Oh did you notice his hand got something?

:grimace:

*Sorry but I'm a little bit confused so I don't understand the connection or relevance to two posts hihihihi*

something? tell me xD

no relevance/connection. I was originally gonna post the twitter vid only but his tongue lips caught my attention xD

• Like 1

I find some of China's decisions on censoring weird. Censoring cleavage makes me laugh. Smoking? Why bother? China smokes like crazy. People give each other packets of cigarettes as gifts. It's weird if you don't smoke. The Counterattack BTS has several times you see the main actors smoking. There are all sorts of smoking laws that they don't even bother enforcing because everyone does it. Reincarnation? I assume this has to do with being an atheist country. Rape? I guess I can understand that, I think if it wasn't seen so much in media it wouldn't happen as much. Are they not even going to be allowed to mention it though? And I'm worried about how strongly they might be planning to censor supernatural type stuff. They did say something about magic in the censoring laws right? Will we even be able to watch Demon Girl? 

• Like 5

Watch to the end! According to Lovely Things "His answer for the last question is: To me, love is universal. The boundaries of race and gender don't exist before true love. All those falling in love should be embraced and blessed."

Spoiler

OMG! A fan made video of their version :wub:

• Like 14

Guest skeletonworks
12 hours ago, andrewth said:

Here's the audio story video for "After Shi Hui's appearance"

Did he remove all his Heroin's subbed videos? I couldn't find any in his youtube channel.

3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Did he remove all his Heroin's subbed videos? I couldn't find any in his youtube channel.

It's still there. He has two separate channels. One channel has the subbed videos the other channel has his audio story. 

• Like 3