31 minutes ago, aili81 said:

But if a onscreen couple dont show any intimate moves off drama how can they touched the audiences which watch their roles?

As i really dont feel anythg for this couple just like sm of you all say yes they are gd acting cuz they just act out their roles and no more...

its totally a preference to like one drama better than the other, but what in the world are you saying lol...there is a line between reality and fiction. this is too much expectation on actors and actresses in general

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@ayasdai how about using disqus, livejournal or blogspot? 

Spoiler

Many thanks for this :) I am familiar with those sites (and I know it is off-topic, sorry for that), but I haven't published anything online for 10 years now and I completely lost my audience, that's why I was keen to post my story to a site where the traffic is huge and I know on LJ,blogspot etc it is difficult for readers to find your story. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, samscheetah said:

I haven't watched CA before so I have no idea to take part in :">

Today Johnny join Super Premiere show and it will air about 20th March if I remember :v

I also read that he will have 2 more confirmed roles for 2 upcoming dramas beside Demon Girls, one is main, one is main-supporting, 1 role that is being voted 

Johnny is now in top 3 Weibo China Star list: http://ent.sina.com.cn/zt_m/star/celebritychart/

Johnny is now really busy arrgghhh

And about Zhouzhou, taking photos for ELLE: http://www.miaopai.com/show/DW7DEFb8oudF0ALpJah1IQ__.htm

Thank you for the amazing pics and video. How can JY look so God Damm handsome. Its like out of this world. WZ looks adorable with such cute expressions.

With this I believe we have two great stars added to our universe of entertainment for a lifetime. I will adore them and follow them in all these years to come. I wish them all the success they deserve. I seriously wish to see them work together again. But I guess the chances are bleak. Well I am happy that I have seen and witnessed the birth and rise of two awesome, talented, handsome, awe inspiring people (JY and WZ). The whole journey had been breathtaking, waiting for wed, Fri and Sundays, waiting for new bts, songs, fan meet news, photo shoots, episode comparisons, summary of chapters...

Thank you all for your lovely contributions to this forum. :wub::wub: Phew..... have come a long way from page one till date.

I still pray for some miracle to take place and bring season 2 to life. :D:D

I am happy for them but my instincts say it will be very hard to see them work together again. It hurts, why always every thing comes to an end. :tears:

If given a chance I wanna live this madness addiction filled days a thousand times over and over again for how long I don't know.

Hope we all will keep our addictions always alive fellow addicts. 

Enjoy the rest of the day and keep updating. I will keep on lurking and liking. 

Edited by palz4u
  • Like 12

20 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@alvinboi i have confession to make. actually when i first read about this 5 fingers size, i stopped reading & examined my own hands, trying to imagine how big is that. well, 5 fingers are dreadful!! and that was my hand only. just imagine how big a man's hand is. i know CJD sometimes exaggerating things in her book, but it's fun to read (and to imagine it) anyway :wub: 

Me too! I examined my own hand then try to imagine

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, aili81 said:

But low budget drama doesnt mean it is not good

I actually watched the ca afew times because it is very funny n cute to see how they quarrel n fall in love 

N yes wq acting s ok but his real person is a very friendly and smiley guy

And jianyu is actually cool n quiet but at times cute n funny guy

I like them in fact is after i watched bts as their closeness is really good.

N qingyu also work seperately too now but they are still very close they dont scare how others think whether fanservice or not only they know.

And if because of work  then scare to show closeness then this is abit fake ba 

Plus in term of acting i think everyone has their own liking

Maybe i like more expression n you all like less exagerating. But this two are  still different i just say in my opinion i like ca more but dont mean i hate ad9dict i like too but just like ca casts more even they seem cheap but i think there are ppl who like cheap things too i mean some cheap things also have their value and not all brandded stuffs are good to some ppl

It really depends on one preference.

Sorry to write ca things in here but i just hope more ppl can try to watch regardless  it is low budget or not 

Because i dont go for looks or high quality but i go for drama which touched my heart the most

But addict doesnt touch my heart and i fast forward quite alot of time as i really thk zhou acting doesnt surprise me and infact abit boring to see him sorry to say that

But if a onscreen couple dont show any intimate moves off drama how can they touched the audiences which watch their roles?

As i really dont feel anythg for this couple just like sm of you all say yes they are gd acting cuz they just act out their roles and no more...

So that is why i said there is somethg lack in this couple

And if this is put be4 ca with lowbudget i dont thk this ll be any better than ca.

Its okay if you like CA more. You can always enjoy which series relates to you more. 

Now excuse us, let us go back to fangirling and fanboying over Heroin which got us addicted. :wub:

Dayum johnny looks so good at that Super Big premier! Cant say how much i miss guhai and byl moment together. :bawling: i hope with their new found fame they will still gonna continue with Addicted season 2. Actually i'd prefer if they can skip to season 3 where shihui and guyang are gone! Muahhahaha. 

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Love JY's smile in the video and the song (All about your heart by Mindy Gledhill). <3<3

First reaction: Johnny! You are smiling! :wub:

Second reaction: Garh! It's with Bor Fang! Not with Zhouzhou!!! :crazy: *try to unsee*

Third reaction: (squinting hard, trying to find suspicious interactions among them) Nope. He was smiling and buddy-buddy but no spars of electricity. Unlike with Zhouzhou. :rolleyes:

(Am I being delusional, here? :tears:)

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@alvinboi i have confession to make. actually when i first read about this 5 fingers size, i stopped reading & examined my own hands, trying to imagine how big is that. well, 5 fingers are dreadful!! and that was my hand only. just imagine how big a man's hand is. i know CJD sometimes exaggerating things in her book, but it's fun to read (and to imagine it) anyway :wub: 

29 minutes ago, ifaic6 said:

Me too! I examined my own hand then try to imagine

I think I imagined that inside BLY... >_< #confessiontime #ktnxbye #lol #plsdontflagthispost

• Like 5

sigh... read somewhere that if Taiwanese producer bought the copyright.. wonder they also bought the rights to get the same ZZ and JY to continue Addicted. S2. Some rumours started already that the Taiwanese producer may use back Taiwanese actors to boost their actor stardom in their company..:cry:

19 minutes ago, gayboi said:

Super in love with this awesome drama, totally agree with this English review of 'Heroin': 

Welcome, new member!

After reading this line in the article that you posted, "There are no distracting side plots and no overly dramatic sequences orchestrated to turn on the waterworks of its audiences.", the first thought that came to my mind was that the writer must not have read the novel or spoilers of the novel, beyond what has been shown in Season 1. Clearly, that is very much false to a large extent. Lol. (Rape incident, plane crash, just to name a couple of dramatic sequences.)

19 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

First reaction: Johnny! You are smiling! :wub:

Second reaction: Garh! It's with Bor Fang! Not with Zhouzhou!!! :crazy: *try to unsee*

Third reaction: (squinting hard, trying to find suspicious interactions among them) Nope. He was smiling and buddy-buddy but no spars of electricity. Unlike with Zhouzhou. :rolleyes:

(Am I being delusional, here? :tears:)

Ikr! So many happy smiling moments of JY in the video!!! To be honest, my eyes didn't turn away from JY at all. >_< I didn't see his buddy most of the time and when I did, both of them were not just acting like close buddies. ^^

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, gayboi said:

Quoting the review:

More than just a gay drama; the themes of teenage love and friendships that this web series deals with is one that has universal appeal.

Yep, the review nailed it. This is what attracted me to Addicted at the first time. The second one is the chemistry between Johnny-Zhouzhou. With those two mixed well, I forgive any bloopers, inconsistencies or plot holes XD

4 minutes ago, may said:

sigh... read somewhere that if Taiwanese producer bought the copyright.. wonder they also bought the rights to get the same ZZ and JY to continue Addicted. S2. Some rumours started already that the Taiwanese producer may use back Taiwanese actors to boost their actor stardom in their company..:cry:

It is possible, more so if the boys now become too expensive to pay for season 2.

However, using new actors to ride the wind of Addicted is risky, imho. Those actors have to compete against the "perfect image" of GH-BLY of season 1. Failed to perform better, instead of getting them famous, they'll be forgotten forever (or worse, remembered as "the failed experiment for season 2").

Anyway, that's just rumors. Let us hope the best for season 2 and the boys! ;) 

• Like 9

Looking at the photos of Johnnny hosting the show, and his smiles, and I could not help but to be upset with him that he did not smile enough for us, the fans, when he was with Timmy.

I think he owed us that much, for his seek for fame.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Looking at the photos of Johnnny hosting the show, and his smiles, and I could not help but to be upset with him that he did not smile enough for us, the fans, when he was with Timmy.

To be fair, this is the first time we see Johnny smiling freely and looking fresh again despite without Zhouzhou. The other occassion when he smiled was photo shot with Bor Fang that alvinboi attached a couple of posts ago.

I guess, spending the week end for resting dating and photo shooting sexy scenes with Zhouzhou brought the energy back to Johnny! :D 

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

It is possible, more so if the boys now become too expensive to pay for season 2.

However, using new actors to ride the wind of Addicted is risky, imho. Those actors have to compete against the "perfect image" of GH-BLY of season 1. Failed to perform better, instead of getting them famous, they'll be forgotten forever (or worse, remembered as "the failed experiment for season 2").

Anyway, that's just rumors. Let us hope the best for season 2 and the boys! ;) 

I totally agree with you. If the new producers were to hire new actors for the lead roles, they will step into unchartered waters and can only hope that the current fanbase of JY & WZ will stay on for the series, which is unlikely. Even if they were to get popular actors, their fanbase might not be supportive of BL series. Also, the feel from the popular experienced actors will surely be different from the newbie actors like JY & WZ.

I sincerely hope that the cast remains the same. I don't think I can see anyone else acting GH & BLY like JY & WZ did. T^T

33 minutes ago, gayboi said:

Omg I also didn't read any spoilers or the novel and now you just spoilt it for me *cries*

Omg I'm so sorry. *plead for forgiveness*

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Jonathan Oon said:

well tons of his fans were at the show, so technically he was smiling "for the fans" there

no comment on whether or not he owes anyone anything lol

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

To be fair, this is the first time we see Johnny smiling freely and looking fresh again despite without Zhouzhou. The other occassion when he smiled was photo shot with Bor Fang that alvinboi attached a couple of posts ago.

I guess, spending the week end for resting dating and photo shooting sexy scenes with Zhouzhou brought the energy back to Johnny! :D 

Well, looking at the timeline. Johnny was looking very weary and stressed a few days ago. But once meeting zhouzhou for the french award and uno photoshoot, his mood abruptly changed to a lighter and brighter mood. I guess he owe it to zhouzhou he was able to relax and be himself again. :phew: #zhouyuconspiracy

• Like 8