4 minutes ago, shuwei said:

I come with some spoilers about GH's dad's saga, chapter 179-190. i really want to discuss the novel with you guys, it's so wildly entertaing XD

Hide contents

gh's dad actually found out about their relationship because they were making out right in front of their apartment's front door, good lawd. gh's dad was visiting them and of course he saw the passionate scene as soon as the elevator door opened. he pulled them apart and was about to beat up gh but bly stopped him. he said he wanted to take gh back to the military base, but gh demanded that bly have to come along. his dad agreed but he put them in separate rooms. then he tried to have a serious talk with gh about his relationship with bly but gh keeps ignoring him and trying to ask about where bly is staying, whether its a nice room, if its warm etc. which makes his dad really mad so gh got a beating for real (which sounds like a really serious scene but CJD wrote it so funny bc gh was so infuriatingly thick skinned, i could not stop laughing)

bc gh's dad had to leave for a week due to work, gh and bly were homeschooled at the army base. both of them were heavily guard so they cannot make contact with each other. gh's dad even hired a psychiatrist and sexy female dancers to try and cure his homosexuality. when gh finally found out bly was staying in a nearby room, he got his army friends to help in dig an underground tunnel from his room to bly's room in days (and you thought the rape plot was unrealistic and manga-like? i got news for you; gh doesn't get any saner lol). the two of them really "made use" of that tunnel, even right up until gh's dad return, they were still in bed having sex (gh: "wait, let me come first then we'll deal with it!" :rolleyes:). gh went through the tunnel back to his room just in time so his dad didn't find out. eventually gh's dad felt bad for gh so he let them go, hoping in his heart it's just gonna be a phase and they will eventually fall out of love. this event pushed bly to confess to his own dad, and of course the awesome bai papa gave them his approval.

soon later gh's dad discovered the tunnel. he could not believe how gh managed to do it so he ordered his assistant to bring him the surveillance footage of both rooms (at this point i'm screaming because there are videos and i know what is about to happen...) anyway at first the video was dark and you could not tell what they were doing, but then gh's dad fastforwarded and lo and behold there's a part with them both coming out of the bathroom naked then they start going at it before even turning off the lights. at this point his assistant could not watch anymore and had to leave the room. when he came back the video already finished and gh's dad was VERY angry (did gu papa watch the whole thing...pls share). after seeing gay sex with his own eyes, gh's dad changed his mind and captured gh again, imprisoning gh in the tunnel and forcing gh to enlist and break up with bly. gh won't give in so he was kept in there without food or water for 8 days (holy richard simmons...those boy scout survival skills keeping him alive?) when bly heard the news, he waited outside the army base without food or water for a few days until he was so worried about gh he went to find gu yang asking for help. at first gu yang gave him a hard time (gh isn't sadistic, gu yang though...i have my suspicions) but bly just won't leave him alone which caused gu yang to exclaim "you two really deserve each other" (the number one thick skinned couple \o/). in the morning gu yang went into the army base, pulled gu hai from the tunnel and exchanged clothes with him. gh, disguised as gu yang, escaped. gu yang went into the tunnel for 3 days, giving gh and bly time to run away. when gu yang came out of the tunnel, he pretended that gh tied him up and threw him in the tunnel instead.

Lol gu yang had aa crush on bai luo yin. Poor him, God bless his soul...

this was meant to be a serious part but idk why cjd made it so funny with her writing. i love gh's craziness and shamelessness lmao. in his dad's words "a rare species hard to find in a hundred years". and for some reason i really like gu yang, even if his motives are unclear at times. his incredulous reaction to gh/bly always make me laugh

Edited by chlorox
Hide spoiler
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sohocomo said:

GH and BLY are the very definition of a relationship of equality. There is no dominant, no submissive. They're equals - in all aspects. Where one lacks, the other makes up for it. And it is all based on their love for each other. 

Just imagine - GH and BLY are walking down the street

GH - Where are we going?

BLY - I don't know. I was following you.

GH - I was following you.

BLY - Hell, where are we?

Omg I can totally imagine that. Very accurate. xD

1 hour ago, BLFANS said:

Chen Wen (plays Yang Meng) accident in Shang Hai :o

I hope he's ok but the accident happened this morning and knees are injured, he cant move his arms :tears:

Hidden Content

I hope Chen Wen is feeling better and he is recovering well. :) 

41 minutes ago, shuwei said:

I come with some spoilers about GH's dad's saga, chapter 179-190. i really want to discuss the novel with you guys, it's so wildly entertaing XD

Reveal hidden contents

gh's dad actually found out about their relationship because they were making out right in front of their apartment's front door, good lawd. gh's dad was visiting them and of course he saw the passionate scene as soon as the elevator door opened. he pulled them apart and was about to beat up gh but bly stopped him. he said he wanted to take gh back to the military base, but gh demanded that bly have to come along. his dad agreed but he put them in separate rooms. then he tried to have a serious talk with gh about his relationship with bly but gh keeps ignoring him and trying to ask about where bly is staying, whether its a nice room, if its warm etc. which makes his dad really mad so gh got a beating for real (which sounds like a really serious scene but CJD wrote it so funny bc gh was so infuriatingly thick skinned, i could not stop laughing)

bc gh's dad had to leave for a week due to work, gh and bly were homeschooled at the army base. both of them were heavily guard so they cannot make contact with each other. gh's dad even hired a psychiatrist and sexy female dancers to try and cure his homosexuality. when gh finally found out bly was staying in a nearby room, he got his army friends to help in dig an underground tunnel from his room to bly's room in days (and you thought the rape plot was unrealistic and manga-like? i got news for you: gh doesn't get any less wild lol). the two of them really "made use" of that tunnel, even right up until gh's dad return, they were still in bed having sex (gh: "wait, let me come first then we'll deal with it!" :rolleyes:). gh went through the tunnel back to his room just in time so his dad didn't find out. eventually gh's dad felt bad for gh so he let them go, hoping in his heart it's just gonna be a phase and they will eventually fall out of love. this event pushed bly to confess to his own dad, and of course the awesome bai papa gave them his approval.

soon later gh's dad discovered the tunnel. he could not believe how gh managed to do it so he ordered his assistant to bring him the surveillance footage of both rooms (at this point i'm screaming because there are videos and i know what is about to happen...) anyway at first the video was dark and you could not tell what they were doing, but then gh's dad fastforwarded and lo and behold there's a part with them both coming out of the bathroom naked then they start going at it before even turning off the lights. at this point his assistant could not watch anymore and had to leave the room. when he came back the video already finished and gh's dad was VERY angry (did gu papa watch the whole thing...pls share). after seeing gay sex with his own eyes, gh's dad changed his mind and captured gh again, imprisoning gh in the tunnel and forcing gh to enlist and break up with bly. gh won't give in so he was kept in there without food or water for 8 days (holy richard simmons...those boy scout survival skills keeping him alive?) when bly heard the news, he waited outside the army base without food or water for a few days until he was so worried about gh he went to find gu yang asking for help. at first gu yang gave him a hard time (gh isn't sadistic, gu yang though...i have my suspicions) but bly just won't leave him alone which caused gu yang to exclaim "you two really deserve each other" (the number one thick skinned couple \o/). in the morning gu yang went into the army base, pulled gu hai from the tunnel and exchanged clothes with him. gh, disguised as gu yang, escaped. gu yang went into the tunnel for 3 days, giving gh and bly time to run away. when gu yang came out of the tunnel, he pretended that gh tied him up and threw him in the tunnel instead.

this was meant to be a serious part but idk why cjd made it so funny with her writing. i love gh's craziness and shamelessness lmao. in his dad's words "a rare species hard to find in a hundred years". and for some reason i really like gu yang, even if his motives are unclear at times. his incredulous reaction to gh/bly always make me laugh

hmmm,,, I assume they are staying at the ground floor and the soil is somewhat soft enough... loll. Yeap this whole surveillance-tunnel-revelation sequence is quite anime-ish...

Spoiler

Also, we see here that BLY is the calm-minded one, wanting to talk things through with GH while GH digs a freaking tunnel just to meet BLY. Gosh.

Oh, keep voting! JY & WZ are at #2 & #3 respectively. http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/

Edit: Love reading the uke/ seme discussion a couple of pages back. Very interesting insights... Hmm... xD

• Like 8

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

Sadism and masochism are actually different from BDSM (binding, whips, intentional infliction of pain). In the case of GH and BLY its a mental/emotional state that they enter when together. GH knows that his actions can inflict physical pain on BLY, and as such he is in a constant state of chiding himself for any signs of pain BLY exhibits, always holding himself back from exerting his own desires. That's masochistic behavior. In the same regards, BLY knows that with one word from him GH will stop everything (see episode 15 novel comparison on 'the forceful interrogation.') BLY knows he has this power, even as he 'submits' to GH. That's a form of sadism. Together they are the definition of equality. Though physically GH is the dominant (most of the time), mentally BLY is the dom, very much in line with their general personalities. 

Yeah I knew that but your insight does make sense, there was a scene where GH has a mini monologue remembering that BLY likes to be treated gently when BLY had that whole hepatitis scare. I think because GH is so infatuated with BLY that is why he has the upper hand in the whole relationship. Except when GH gets out of control *coughs*

1 hour ago, BLFANS said:

Chen Wen (plays Yang Meng) accident in Shang Hai :o

I hope he's ok but the accident happened this morning and knees are injured, he cant move his arms :tears:

Hope Chen Wen is feeling alright, but if he can't moves his arms I'm kinda worried... Though it looks like it was mostly injuries below the waist maybe his body is really sore from the accident? Hopefully it's not any nerve damaging. 

46 minutes ago, shuwei said:

Reveal hidden contents

bc gh's dad had to leave for a week due to work, gh and bly were homeschooled at the army base. both of them were heavily guard so they cannot make contact with each other. gh's dad even hired a psychiatrist and sexy female dancers to try and cure his homosexuality. when gh finally found out bly was staying in a nearby room, he got his army friends to help in dig an underground tunnel from his room to bly's room in days (and you thought the rape plot was unrealistic and manga-like? i got news for you: gh doesn't get any less wild lol). the two of them really "made use" of that tunnel, even right up until gh's dad return, they were still in bed having sex (gh: "wait, let me come first then we'll deal with it!" :rolleyes:). gh went through the tunnel back to his room just in time so his dad didn't find out. eventually gh's dad felt bad for gh so he let them go, hoping in his heart it's just gonna be a phase and they will eventually fall out of love. this event pushed bly to confess to his own dad, and of course the awesome bai papa gave them his approval.

*rolls my eyes* They are #1 thick skinned couple. Can't believe they went at it like bunnies, you would think after the whole swollen chrysanthemum scene they would have learned their lesson, but it's nice seeing GY helping them out. But thanks for the snippet. 

• Like 3

USA Today (US News/Media) covered the recent ban and included a clip of Addicted on the page...

China bans images of gay people on TV
Emily Lodish, GlobalPost 5:19 a.m. EST March 7, 2016

WiCwoPa.jpg
New media guidelines in China say TV programming can't show gay relationships, smoking,
adultery or reincarnation. Video provided by Newsy Newslook

China likes to ban things. This is not news. But the most recent thing China banned is making waves nonetheless: depictions of gay people on television.

Nope. Not going to happen.

And the government can either continue pulling such shows from the airwaves, as it has been doing, or it can come right out and draw a line in the sand saying people can't put the shows on the air in the first place. That second option just sounds cleaner, doesn't it?

The government issued a new set of regulations in December, though they weren't widely circulated until recently.

The regulations state that “No television drama shall show abnormal sexual relationships and behaviors, such as incest, same-sex relationships, sexual perversion, sexual assault, sexual abuse, sexual violence, and so on.”

The new rules appeared a week after a controversial show called Addicted Heroin, about gay teenagers, was pulled from video streaming sites in China. The show can now only be viewed on YouTube, which is blocked in China.

Several other shows featuring gay characters have also been pulled in recent months.

The new rules also frown upon a range of other content ranging from cleavage to witchcraft and including — no surprise — historical depictions “harmful to the unity and sovereignty of the country and its territorial integrity,” according to Buzzfeed.

The move is part of a wider morality campaign aimed at cracking down on "vulgar, immoral and unhealthy content."

There's no use broadcasting content that "exaggerates the dark side of society" when the Chinese government is doing a fine job of that on its own.

This article originally appeared on GlobalPost. Its content was created separately to USA TODAY.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/03/07/china-bans-images-gay-people-tv/81425850/

Hopefully Chen Wen is alright! GWS

New media guidelines in China say TV programming can't show gay relationships, smoking, 
adultery or reincarnation. Video provided by Newsy Newslook

I can't stop laughing... reincarnation too ? Usually that reincarnation part will be added to china's kung fu movie right?
Like example sun wu kong hahahaha.
How come ??

Adultery here is a bit ambiguous words.. I think.. hehe

• Like 2

I saw that CNN also used image from Addicted for their story on that banning

Since Addicted banning got worldwide media coverage, made me thinking if there's any chance that Addicted will be adapted in other country, like how US adapted Shameless from UK, etc...

just a thought ^_^

• Like 4

Guys, as much as I love the boys, I really hope they are safe from all the risks of this industry including drugs. I have a very bad feeling of Johnny's recent appearance in the show where he is not only smiling but laughing like a maniac in some videos. In another video, he seems too (over) excited. These are not good signs at all. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the video was drugs. That could also explain Johnny's recent haggard look. I am not implicating anything. I am just worried and hope everything is okay and I am worried for no reason. BTW, here is the video where Johnny looks overexcited.

Here is the one where he is laughing way too much??!

• Like 1

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/tech-news/China-takes-down-gay-themed-online-television-series-Report/articleshow/51120321.cms

Accdg to that one, the author confirmed the production of season 2 despite the impact of the Chinese Government. Their intentions to carry out the filming would happen sometime this May and rumors (not included in the article above) say that airing will probably be on the 2nd half of the year or 2017. Let's all wish they stick to the plan and get iconic Taiwanese sponsors.  A show this good shall not be wasted, the media should know that. Discontinuation of the show is going to ruin lives including mine. Let's just vanquish the pessimism.

Btw, Times of India is like the Indian Equivalent of New York Times so it's a legit news source (well I hope so)

Edited by Vincent Pierro
Spacing
  • Like 10

Don't even know how many times I rewatched Season 1, but last night I completed Season 1 again. I keep watching and inserting all the spoiler and none in scene in the web series using my mind to understand.. the real things that happen in the web series.. I always wonder why GH so popular right now instead of BLY.

GH

I love him from the start. He is good in his expression, speech and impression in each scene. The way he talk, his style, his body language, his face change expression etc. He can make us feel and think like him. I can feel him even only referring to his face expression. He get our heart with his simple flirt speech. His damn good even it actually from script but he delivered it well. I cant wait to watch Season 2 and Demon girl, how he will expend his acting and make us love him more. The only I cant stand GH is when he gets angry due to jealousy. In other word, insecurity make us do stupid thing and later asked for forgiveness. GH habit that I love is when he talk to BLY, he always repeat his word twice or thrice.. if you all ever notice.. and its quite sweet and cute for me.. Others scene all sweet like sugar and honey.. 

Outside from the webseries, GH communication skill less than BLY. I understand because he is not preparing himself to be famous. He was in a model industry. No need talking only pose pose pose. We just need to give him time to adjust himself and he should be okay. Many comment saying that GH style is more to uke or btm style. All models like that but actually not all of them gays. If even they are not 100% uke or 100% seme and most of them flexible (change roles). GH more stylish because he is a model. Do you ever see male model on runaway smile widely? They always in serious mode.. :) 

BLY

As BLY, he gets me a little bit too late. I think in episode 8 start when they are flirting while playing basketball. From there, BLY starts showing his expression and impression a lot.. his body language impressive. As for me, the best scene that catches me and never fails to make me smile was in episode 13 when YM jump on BLY back and complaining about YQ. See how he treat his soft-hearted best friend. Very calm, persuading and understanding like he is treating a girl. The way he tried to talk to YQ about YM also so cute and the way he tries to protect YM using his way. Overall, his lovely expression toward GH and YM get me a lot. Other than that.. the WATATA scene is hilarious :D

Outside from the web series, somehow BLY sexier than GH, sometimes look manlier than GH (that's make people think BLY suitable as a top), friendly towards the fans and lively in the interview. That makes him so sweet. His communication skill is on the top. He is multi talented in many ways. He is an entertainer. What i love the most is BLY singing talent. Damn his voice.. awesome!! I really wish him success in his singing..because he is damn good.

Overall, it is only my personal opinion and preference. What you think about them? What makes you love them? Love at the first sight? Mine is GH, trying hard to fall in love with BLY but suddenly biased wrecker came.. Gu Yang.. ahahahah.. ahhh.. now I know I love this kind of guy a lot.. :D BLY can be my best friend ever..  #peace

• Like 14

8 hours ago, Tram Dinh said:

They killed me once and once again

12807121_246384942363867_1363944741_n.gi

My favorite moment from that fan meeting!

See how Zhouzhou's face lit up the moment Johnny held his hand!? See!?

to put it in the context:

- Johnny and Zhouzhou sang three duets: Beside the Sea, another song titled Flavor or Scent (?) and Walk Slowly; in that order.

- When singing Beside the Sea, they did some fan service (Johnny playfully caressed Zhouzhou's chin). Nothing special, it's just fan service to heat the atmosphere up.

- When singing the second song, again, fan service: Johnny touched Zhouzhou's hand when singing "I miss the smell of tobacco on your hand" (?). BUT, when the fans cried for them to hold hand (I think that's what they were crying out?), Zhouzhou held his hand BUT Johnny did not take it! It was quite awkward, actually, since Zhouzhou held his hand for quite some time but Johnny persisted not taking his. If you looked carefully at Johnny's face, he might be embarrassed? Zhouzhou looked genuinely disappointed and hurt  before he continued singing. After that, Johnny held Zhouzhou's wrist and dragged him here and there; this hand holding was awkward as well, as if Johnny tried another fan service to make up for his previous refusal.

- But this one! This one was totally unexpected, both by Zhouzhou and by the fans (and maybe by Johnny himself? LOL). Look, Zhouzhou was walking away while Johnny suddenly grabbed his hand. The fans were not expecting this, judging from not-so-loud screams; to be honest, the light was kind of blocking the boys from views. This gif is the only pic/vid of that scene which is clear enough and not disturbed by the lightning.

- Zhouzhou could not hide his surprise, and then joy when Johnny grabbed his hand. It showed in those one or two seconds.

- After that, still while singing that song, you can see Johnny smiled uncontrollably. Oh yeah, that's genuine 100%! 

- Both Johnny and Zhouzhou's actions and expressions showed to me that this part was not fan service but genuine a spur-of-the-moment spontaneity.

*blowing YuZhou ship* #YuZhouConspiracy

6 hours ago, pureblade said:

@skeletonworks @gayyoxx @andrewth

It looks like I missed this tidbit in the interview below! After Johnny describes his ideal type Timmy then asks "what about me?". Johnny brushes that question and the moderator then encourages him to answer and Johnny says "I liked him the first time I saw him" I saw that part. What I missed was after Johnny answered the question and the question was now aimed at Timmy - that up and down glance he gave Johnny then Johnny asks why he was staring lol 

I did however pick up that look in Johnny's eyes when Timmy was describing his ideal (Its always easier to pick his stuff up :heart: :

It seems Timmy's reactions are a bit more subtle :). So yeaaaa we are good to go guys. There is a bit more comfort in my heart hehehehe ^_^

Yeah, this interview was their first and I think their reactions were not fabricated simply because they were not experienced enough.

5 hours ago, pureblade said:

Okay guys I'm on fire tonight... I telling you I'm just spazzing YouZhou tonight! Its probably a withdrawal side effect - I don't know - but you have to tolerate me dropping so many posts today! We need some of our gifted writers up in here! 

Peace & Love #YouZhou Conspiracy

I have written several chapters of fanfic, exactly like the timeline suggested ;) 

The Colors of Life https://www.wattpad.com/story/64411649-the-colors-of-life/parts

4 hours ago, Jonathan Oon said:

Thank you, @Tin Le @skeletonworks. That helps.

I think fans are going to kill me, but I think I prefer to be sandwiched between them. LOL. 

Me two, three and four!!! Who would not want that? XD XD XD

3 hours ago, sohocomo said:

GH and BLY are the very definition of a relationship of equality. There is no dominant, no submissive. They're equals - in all aspects. Where one lacks, the other makes up for it. And it is all based on their love for each other. 

Just imagine - GH and BLY are walking down the street

GH - Where are we going?

BLY - I don't know. I was following you.

GH - I was following you.

BLY - Hell, where are we?

3 hours ago, shuwei said:

to use the term "seme" and "uke" is applying the yaoi stereotype onto their relationship, which i believe CJD tries very hard to stay away from for this particular story. to simply put, gu hai is just the one who tops more often, not because of his personaltiy but because that's what feels good to them in bed. he has to put effort into studying, reading books, watching videos to be a good top for bly, it didn't come naturally lol. and we can't call bly submissive when the reason gh likes him so much in the first place is bc he DIDN'T submit to gh.

2 hours ago, yureino said:

Uh.. Actually, guhai is a dominant top. A pure top, but due to his love for bly, he lets bly top him. But to me no doubt he is a pure top. For bly, he is not a bottom. Ever heard of flexible? Bly is flex, but judging from his character, is a flex top. Means he can do both, but he prefers to be in the top position. But due to guhai dominating character, he had to be the bottom in this relationship. Although he gets to top guhai at times, only bcoz guhai lets him. But if bly is with other person who has less stronger character than him (someone like yangmeng and even youqi), he would be the top for sure. 

:phew:

I agree 100% with your example and descriptions here!

2 hours ago, Tram Dinh said:

Folks! Can we just take a moment to appreciate this pic? >"< Can y'all imagine this happens at your next door yard, or at a random car wash? TTvTT I'll be mental, or dead XD

oh dear, hope he's ok. That hurts ỌAỌ

If my neighbouring car wash has something or someone like this, I will go daily washing my car there. And I don't even have a car, LOL!

• Like 7

6 hours ago, shuwei said:

wait, what exactly do you need to occur to turn someone gay? being gay simply means having sexual attraction to someone of the same sex. that's it. there's no complicated reason. and if you can tell that bly gh thinks bly is handsome and gorgeous, well, that's already plenty reason. in fact from the way johnny portrayed gu hai's first reaction to bly, i even think gu hai had sexual attraction to bly the moment he saw him and then the smartness, kindness, the mystery etc. snowballed into romantic attraction

Reveal hidden contents

as in gu hai wanted bly to ride him. you are right, after that one time bly never topped gh again.

Not that i dont like this drama but it is not my favourite list.

Plus i still dont get it why gh like zhou role or even have sexual attraction to him it is like when he 1st see  see zhou he is interested in him but he s a straight guy so this s the part i feel not clear.

N gh seem like so nature that he likes zhou without 2nd thought why he will like a guy. So for a straight just turn into gay 1st time he dont show any weird or hesitation

zhou role too he didnt seem sad or angry even he is raped

As this s a drama there must be some climate but in here i feel there is somethg lack

But johnny acting is really not bad i think he can be a big star when time comes as he got look n acting

16 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Aaahhh... Netease interview, when we were still young and innocent! When Johnny was Johnny, the actor who play Gu Hai and Zhouzhou was Zhouzhou, the actor who play Luoyin. When they were well known among BL lovers but not known as the rising stars of China. When they could joke, prank and be with each other without too many eyes fell upon them. 

How long was it? A decade ago? A lifetime ago?

*sigh* 

As @shuwei said above, it's the government that they have to face now. They need to evaluate both the potential benefits and the potential threats if they sell the DVD and/or producing season 2, be that in China, in Taiwan or somewhere else.

But if they will, I think the best time to announce would be when Zhouzhou launches his album. If by that time there is no official announcement for DVD/season 2, I don't think they will do it.

Absolutely, all very valid points. All involved are probably keeping low profile and considering all options on the table. I understand they are in a very delicate, if not precarious, position. Taiwan would probably take both cast and the crew - lock, stock, and barrell - the next minute they'd take the decision. However, this would perhaps endanger any marketing options in Mainland China, and make S2 less commercially viable, worldwide reach notwithstanding... In any case, I am amazed, and grateful, that Addicted has resonated across the international audiences, so much.

Btw, well, who doesn't remember school crushes... Mine were on straight boys, surprise, surprise, as I felt I was the only gay bloke in the whole school (statistically impossible). But that was eons ago... So, eagerly awaiting any news snippets about the upcoming series, regardless of the outcome, thank you, Chai Jidan!!!

I am also extremely happy for all the four leads. From zero to hero in a blink! I hope they'll be able to cope with the stardom, working on Addicted 2 (3?/ 4?) together, or on a separate projects elsewhere.

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Guys, as much as I love the boys, I really hope they are safe from all the risks of this industry including drugs. I have a very bad feeling of Johnny's recent appearance in the show where he is not only smiling but laughing like a maniac in some videos. In another video, he seems too (over) excited. These are not good signs at all. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the video was drugs. That could also explain Johnny's recent haggard look. I am not implicating anything. I am just worried and hope everything is okay and I am worried for no reason. BTW, here is the video where Johnny looks overexcited.

I trully wish he and ZZ both healthy, happy and prosperous. I'm in love with them

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Lets us go back when the production published Addicted Rehearsal. As for me personally, He is him. When he is thinking, he stay calm, listen and watch carefully. If he does not understand, he will ask with a curious face and think again. When he get it.. he suddenly laugh and over excited. He never covers anything with his thought. If he feels the scene make him hot, and he str8 admit it that he need to time to calm down. He tried his best to blend himself into the crowd. He is with his suddenly crazy reaction, he can attack BLY as he want.. he can call BLY name as many as he can.. we dont even know why he did that.. Just let us think positively about him.. stop speculation that out of our league.. If he read this and he dont take drug.. he will be hurt. We love them with our whole heart and pray the best for them deep inside. Just dont create such damage image for him. #peace

• Like 11