1 hour ago, may said:

sigh... read somewhere that if Taiwanese producer bought the copyright.. wonder they also bought the rights to get the same ZZ and JY to continue Addicted. S2. Some rumours started already that the Taiwanese producer may use back Taiwanese actors to boost their actor stardom in their company..:cry:

i'm sure everyone knows the terrible backlash of changing a popular cast for the sequel *looks at huanzhu gege* actually i'm more worried if anyone bought s2 at all. i hope these rumor means that someone already has...???

btw i just noticed that ep 15 on their official channel has both english and vietnamese subs :o they really should sub the other eps, its makes me sad when i see unofficial uploads having so much more views

1 hour ago, may said:

sigh... read somewhere that if Taiwanese producer bought the copyright.. wonder they also bought the rights to get the same ZZ and JY to continue Addicted. S2. Some rumours started already that the Taiwanese producer may use back Taiwanese actors to boost their actor stardom in their company..:cry:

If not JY and ZZ playing GH and BLY respectively, I don't think i will ever be watching the series. Once addicted, always addicted to my Timmy and Johnny. :wub:

• Like 10

Men's Uno Photoshoot video teaser:

Spoiler

Someone posted this earlier (the weibo star ranking): http://ent.sina.com.cn/zt_m/star/celebritychart/ Johnny's #2 and I think that's Timmy at #4 now.

Does anyone even know how the new censors are affecting Counterattack? 'Cause I think the new laws are basically saying no BL at all in China, so no more Counterattack or Like Love, Addicted might stand a chance in Taiwan because of how popular it is. But are the other titles popular enough for that?

I was looking forward to this new Chinese BL title too:

Spoiler

Models? Vampires? I have no idea...

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@alvinboi i can't imagine it inside BLY. my gwash, it'll a torture no? LMFAO :P

28 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Torture? I think he loved it. HAHAHAHAHAHA XD

so these perverted teenagers are just into S&M.... (srsly, GH is a sadist n look, i'm sure BLY likes when it's rough, it's just that his pride is in a way n he can't admit it xd) n five fingers thick d**k ..... it's too much.... (n here fisting came to my mind....)  *ero-mode on* i wish i could join the fun......   just kidding..... yep.... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, leemicho said:

I also think I remembered reading that GH's dad was already in the midst of having a relationship with BLY's mom even when GH's mom was alive? Was this true? 

I mean, if this was true I can see why GH would think his dad killed his mom, I also remember watching or reading that GH thinks his dad killed his mom because his dad is a high ranking army official that divorce would be looked down upon, hence, making it look like she died and remarrying would not be a shameful act. 

Spoiler

Nope, GH's dad only sort of like BLY's mum after his wife passed away. They got to know each other when GH's dad stayed at a hotel where BLY's mum was working as a receptionist. Although BLY's mum did admit that despite knowing GH's dad is married, she (i'll add shamelessly here) continued to pursue him because she loves him. However, GH's dad kept his distance until his wife passed away then he got in touch with BLY's mum again. BLY's mum told BLY that she felt that GH's dad only loves his wife, she felt that she was just being used to fill up his void of loneliness. 

The rumours between BLY's mum and GH's dad started because there's once she risked her life and barge into the camp to look for GH's dad and almost got raped by rogue soilders, but somehow she escaped but rumours of her having an affair with GH's dad began from there. BLY's mum stopped her craziness after GH's mum went to talk to her and she realised that she really cannot compare herself to GH's elegant, cultured and well-bred mum. GH's mum did not scold her or abuse her but just calmly told her that being a solider's wife is tough. But as mentioned, until his wife passed away, GH's dad never contacted BLY's mum.

Watched a few episodes of Counter-attack previously, while the premise is interesting, was not motivated to read the novel as the actors do not appeal to me enough :P But after reading Addicted, might be tempted to read Counter-attack since CJD's style is actually quite readable.

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Love JY's smile in the video and the song (All about your heart by Mindy Gledhill). <3<3

Perfect song. Perfect Johnny's smile. The only wrong this in this video is he's not with Zhouzhou *sits in the corner sobbing* #YuZhou4eva

2 hours ago, gayboi said:

My favourite line (or should I say line that amused me the most lol) from the review:

上瘾 (Addicted) then closely examines the development of the relationship between Bai Luo Yin and Gu Hai, as they progress from frenemies to best friends before finally getting together to become the cutest gay onscreen couple Asian audiences have ever seen.

So over the top but so true hahahahahahaha

6 hours ago, guhai said:

Thank you! And AFF is pretty handy. When you post a story, the options look like this:

Reveal hidden contents

lzkWKB6.png

I've never used Wattpad to post my stories, so I can't say which I prefer. I find AFF easy to use, though.

Oh my god, my turn to say TMI, HAHA. (Good luck with the middle child ;))

All went well! I move countries every two or three months so I'm rather used to it now. It really helps simplify the process when I basically live out of two luggages, haha. I own nothing but those two bags and a laptop. And I'm honored that I took part in inspiring you to write again ^_^ Looking forward to your work.

Ah, I always love your analyses on these two. Such great inspiration for writing.

Ok let me give you more inspirations for #YuZhou fanfics :w00t: Don't know if it might help with your fanfics or not but I guess it helps knowing bits and pieces about either Johnny or Zhouzhou :D Anyway, take it with a grain of salts..

Apparently Zhouzhou came from a wealthy family according to the Chinese fans. Well I already had my suspicion that his family might be quite well off considering that he already has a car while still attending uni but I thought he probably saved some money from playing in the band or modelling gigs? Anyway, they mocked him saying Bai Luoyin in the series only has 3 pieces of underwear but he's wearing such an expensive cloth. My friend showed me the pic of a cardigan or something that Luoyin wore and she said it costs USD1,000. I was shocked! It's too far-fetched.. I think she's mistaken. It might be 1,000 yuan, which is roughly USD150 maybe... They said when flying here and there Zhouzhou always take the business class.. Well I thought it's because he was sponsored to attend photoshoot/festival etc so they sponsored everything.. Because I've also seen pictures of Johnny taking a business/first class seat... Anyway, they said that Zhouzhou also has a collection of guitars and that the gold ring that he always wear is from Cartier. Beats me how they knew about all of these! >_>

Guest lainavi3

Hi guys......hope everyone is doing fabulous. I'm posting after a long time. I've been piled up with work so even though i want to reply to so many....no wait....almost all the exciting comments here.....not able to. But i make sure to diligently read all the post here every single day whenever i get the time. It's my daily dose of happiness that i can't do without and I'm truly thankful to everyone here for brightening up my days, especially, all the lovely people here who take take the time and effort to provide us with all the novel spoilers, comparisons, pictures, titbits about the actors, their interviews, everything......thank you so much. 

Like many of you here, even i watch a lot of BL dramas n movies and read a lot of yaoi manga and i feel that each of the stories are beautiful and unique in their own way.....some pull at our heart strings a little more than others but yet each tell a different story. Of course many of the story-lines are similar yet each one has their own unique flavours. I don't know if i'm gonna make sense here but whenever i watch/read gay love stories, i feel really privileged/fortunate.........to be able to witness their love, passion, struggles n pain.....it touches my heart deeply. I'm not saying that i don't like love stories about hetero couples but they don't move me as deeply as BL stories. The kind of happiness that i feel when the two main characters end up together at the end of the story or the heart-wrenching pain if they don't end up together is a lot more when its BL.  Well, i guess many of you guys might feel the same way. 

Anyway, coming back to Addicted, its definitely one of the best BL series I've ever watched. You know there's just something about it....something very special.....which makes it so beautiful and see how we are all hooked to it. Also i'm very happy that both Johnny n Zhouzhou got so much recognition through the show n so many opportunities are  opening up for them because of it. I wish them lots success and happiness. But on another note I'm feeling quite apprehensive about whether there'll be a ss2 or not and what if Johnny n Zhouzhou are not part of it..........?? I'm really sorry if i'm spreading any negativity here in this wonderful thread...please forgive me but i've been feeling really down thinking about the "what if".......damn how shows like this affect us so much.....my students have been asking me if i've not been keeping well. Now if they know the reason, they would think i'm crazy....or maybe not.....if they like the same stuff as i do........

Sorry for the long post but my heart was so heavy i just wanted to say it.........i pray we get to see ss2 with our beloved YuZhou very soon........i pray....

8 minutes ago, hryy said:
  Hide contents

Nope, GH's dad only sort of like BLY's mum after his wife passed away. They got to know each other when GH's dad stayed at a hotel where BLY's mum was working as a receptionist. Although BLY's mum did admit that despite knowing GH's dad is married, she (i'll add shamelessly here) continued to pursue him because she loves him. However, GH's dad kept his distance until his wife passed away then he got in touch with BLY's mum again. BLY's mum told BLY that she felt that GH's dad only loves his wife, she felt that she was just being used to fill up his void of loneliness. 

The rumours between BLY's mum and GH's dad started because there's once she risked her life and barge into the camp to look for GH's dad and almost got raped by rogue soilders, but somehow she escaped but rumours of her having an affair with GH's dad began from there. BLY's mum stopped her craziness after GH's mum went to talk to her and she realised that she really cannot compare herself to GH's elegant, cultured and well-bred mum. GH's mum did not scold her or abuse her but just calmly told her that marrying a soldier But as mentioned, until his wife passed away, GH's dad never contacted BLY's mum.

Wow, so GH's anger to his dad is totally unfounded? Poor GH's dad :( 

and also, BLH's mum is not as bas as I thought. Wow. It's just make me want to read the novel more! Thank you for the spoiler. :D 

16 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

here is a short summary, the continuation from the last post (at page 181)

no smuts this time, just a boring one :)

NO! Spoilers are never boring! Thank you for spoiling us :) 

SPOILER!!

Hidden Content

Oh, it's so sweet how BLY cared for GH. Yet, he cared to the point of sacrificing himself, just like what he did at the end of the novel :(:(:( 

• Like 10

I am not sure about season 2, and maybe I am too impatient but it upsets me that we don't really hear any official news about it. I am sure they don't want to give us false hopes, but the silence is killing me sometimes. My only hope is CJD, who established her company because she wanted to make her books into series and I hope that she is not giving up on her dreams so easily. Thinking about it, it must be devastating for her... especially because it wasn't her own fault her dream had crushed, but some idiotic government and their idiotic law.

Johnny and Timmy are also reserved about it, I respect them because they never commented on the ban, but recently all we can hear 'if the opportunity is given we are happy to work together again' and it sounds like as if S2 was never planned. I'd be curious though how much they know about the future of Addicted. It seems Johnny is taking more and more roles in various dramas that means he will have a tight schedule in the upcoming months and it already looks like there will be no chance filming season 2 as it was originally planned.

I agree though, if they decided to shoot S2 with different actors, it would go downhill... well I won't be interested in it at all.

To be honest, I am still hoping and waiting for a good news... on the other hand, as days pass, I am starting to lose hope and try to accept that S2 maybe never happen.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

ps: i have question. Jingyu used to do modelling before, does he still do it now or he quitted already?

Right now, no, as a model, no.

He's now in actor job so he takes picture for magazine, mostly... The last one he's modelled for is PRSR glasses.

We may not know if he will be back or not, but actor can cross to model easily.:blush:

16 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

Are there any new updates on Season 2? With each passing day, it seems like the prospects of it happening grow dimmer and dimmer :(

Unfortunately, there's no news or confirmations for that right now :bawling:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Apparently Zhouzhou came from a wealthy family according to the Chinese fans. Well I already had my suspicion that his family might be quite well off considering that he already has a car while still attending uni but I thought he probably saved some money from playing in the band or modelling gigs? Anyway, they mocked him saying Bai Luoyin in the series only has 3 pieces of underwear but he's wearing such an expensive cloth. My friend showed me the pic of a cardigan or something that Luoyin wore and she said it costs USD1,000. I was shocked! It's too far-fetched.. I think she's mistaken. It might be 1,000 yuan, which is roughly USD150 maybe... They said when flying here and there Zhouzhou always take the business class.. Well I thought it's because he was sponsored to attend photoshoot/festival etc so they sponsored everything.. Because I've also seen pictures of Johnny taking a business/first class seat... Anyway, they said that Zhouzhou also has a collection of guitars and that the gold ring that he always wear is from Cartier. Beats me how they knew about all of these! >_>

Wow I'm amazed :w00t: at how the chinese fans manage to find all these info about Zhouzhou! Stalker alert hahaha :sweatingbullets: . By the way, I think I might stop watching addicted, if they change the main actors for season 2. My mind only can accept Johnny and ZhouZhou as GH and BLY. :confounded:. Yuzhou fan all the way.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

LOL I have the same feeling that,too :glasses: , especially he has clothes from EVISU, hipanda

And not only ZZ, Johnny is also since he has some fancy stuffs like OBEY, hoodies, bomber, JOYRICH......and more in cosmetics But in weekend interview he said clothes are not all branded *I'm not sure if he wants to say...* 

Spoiler

fake

Sorry if I am wrong, just guess what he wants

But if you check

And one more, since ZZ is from Shanghai, so............

About the purple car, I don't know if it's his car or not because some days I see pics and videos he's just out from another red car...

*Omg, it's a little too much to having a conversation about the wealth, I'm sorry if my post annoys you :'( *

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

here is a short summary, the continuation from the last post (at page 181)

no smuts this time, just a boring one :)

SPOILER!!

Hidden Content

ps: i have question. Jingyu used to do modelling before, does he still do it now or he quitted already?

Thank you for the spoiler. This brings me back to the reason why this story/ series is such a big hit. It is about universal love as much as it is about family. GH's mum has always been an important figure in his life. His hatred for his dad stems from the love for his mum. And it was exactly because of this, BLY tried his best to lend his support for GH and untie the knot between him and his dad. It is hard for a third person to intervene in a family issue, but BLY took the task up anyway. In the end, his efforts paid off and a new chapter is written in both GH's life and their relationship. It is a very beautiful milestone. :)

55 minutes ago, lainavi3 said:

Hi guys......hope everyone is doing fabulous. I'm posting after a long time. I've been piled up with work so even though i want to reply to so many....no wait....almost all the exciting comments here.....not able to. But i make sure to diligently read all the post here every single day whenever i get the time. It's my daily dose of happiness that i can't do without and I'm truly thankful to everyone here for brightening up my days, especially, all the lovely people here who take take the time and effort to provide us with all the novel spoilers, comparisons, pictures, titbits about the actors, their interviews, everything......thank you so much. 

Like many of you here, even i watch a lot of BL dramas n movies and read a lot of yaoi manga and i feel that each of the stories are beautiful and unique in their own way.....some pull at our heart strings a little more than others but yet each tell a different story. Of course many of the story-lines are similar yet each one has their own unique flavours. I don't know if i'm gonna make sense here but whenever i watch/read gay love stories, i feel really privileged/fortunate.........to be able to witness their love, passion, struggles n pain.....it touches my heart deeply. I'm not saying that i don't like love stories about hetero couples but they don't move me as deeply as BL stories. The kind of happiness that i feel when the two main characters end up together at the end of the story or the heart-wrenching pain if they don't end up together is a lot more when its BL.  Well, i guess many of you guys might feel the same way. 

Anyway, coming back to Addicted, its definitely one of the best BL series I've ever watched. You know there's just something about it....something very special.....which makes it so beautiful and see how we are all hooked to it. Also i'm very happy that both Johnny n Zhouzhou got so much recognition through the show n so many opportunities are  opening up for them because of it. I wish them lots success and happiness. But on another note I'm feeling quite apprehensive about whether there'll be a ss2 or not and what if Johnny n Zhouzhou are not part of it..........?? I'm really sorry if i'm spreading any negativity here in this wonderful thread...please forgive me but i've been feeling really down thinking about the "what if".......damn how shows like this affect us so much.....my students have been asking me if i've not been keeping well. Now if they know the reason, they would think i'm crazy....or maybe not.....if they like the same stuff as i do........

Sorry for the long post but my heart was so heavy i just wanted to say it.........i pray we get to see ss2 with our beloved YuZhou very soon........i pray....

Hello! Don't feel sad for something that we cannot control. Nothing is confirmed yet anyway. There are no reports saying that the producers are changing the cast. Let's keep faith in our #YuZhouConspiracy couple! ^^

• Like 3

Guest skeletonworks
43 minutes ago, lalatelev said:

Are there any new updates on Season 2? With each passing day, it seems like the prospects of it happening grow dimmer and dimmer :(

Don't even begin with Season 2.. Even the DVD is fat chance... -___- 

9 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

LOL I have the same feeling that,too :glasses: , especially he has clothes from EVISU, hipanda

And not only ZZ, Johnny is also since he has some fancy stuffs like OBEY, hoodies, bomber, JOYRICH......and more in cosmetics But in weekend interview he said clothes are not all branded *I'm not sure if he wants to say...* 

Hide contents

fake

Sorry if I am wrong, just guess what he wants

But if you check

And one more, since ZZ is from Shanghai, so............

About the purple car, I don't know if it's his car or not because some days I see pics and videos he's just out from another red car...

*Omg, it's a little too much to having a conversation about the wealth, I'm sorry if my post annoys you :'( *

Why would your post annoys me? LOL.

1 hour ago, t00addicted said:

so these perverted teenagers are just into S&M.... (srsly, GH is a sadist n look, i'm sure BLY likes when it's rough, it's just that his pride is in a way n he can't admit it xd) n five fingers thick d**k ..... it's too much.... (n here fisting came to my mind....)  *ero-mode on* i wish i could join the fun......   just kidding..... yep.... 

*pull you back from the cliff of no return* #lol #kidding xD

1 hour ago, ayasdai said:

I am not sure about season 2, and maybe I am too impatient but it upsets me that we don't really hear any official news about it. I am sure they don't want to give us false hopes, but the silence is killing me sometimes. My only hope is CJD, who established her company because she wanted to make her books into series and I hope that she is not giving up on her dreams so easily. Thinking about it, it must be devastating for her... especially because it wasn't her own fault her dream had crushed, but some idiotic government and their idiotic law.

Johnny and Timmy are also reserved about it, I respect them because they never commented on the ban, but recently all we can hear 'if the opportunity is given we are happy to work together again' and it sounds like as if S2 was never planned. I'd be curious though how much they know about the future of Addicted. It seems Johnny is taking more and more roles in various dramas that means he will have a tight schedule in the upcoming months and it already looks like there will be no chance filming season 2 as it was originally planned.

I agree though, if they decided to shoot S2 with different actors, it would go downhill... well I won't be interested in it at all.

To be honest, I am still hoping and waiting for a good news... on the other hand, as days pass, I am starting to lose hope and try to accept that S2 maybe never happen.

I'm not sure if there are new updates. At the last week of February (I think), there were screenshots of chats with CJD that planning of Season 2 will start in March and the filming will take place in May. I guess they are in planning phase now?

Edit: Some people say that the screenshots of chats were fake while others say that they are real, but were taken down afterwards.