3 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

*pull you back from the cliff of no return* #lol #kidding xD

I'm not sure if there are new updates. At the last week of February (I think), there were screenshots of chats with CJD that planning of Season 2 will start in March and the filming will take place in May. I guess they are in planning phase now?

That news confused me a bit, because it was around the hack accident and I read somewhere it was made up, but also some claim it is true... That's why it is a bit maddening that we actually don't know what is going on... well I hope by the end of March we will get an official news. CJD seems to keep a low profile atm, probably because of the ban. 

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
3 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

That news confused me a bit, because it was around the hack accident and I read somewhere it was made up, but also some claim it is true... That's why it is a bit maddening that we actually don't know what is going on... well I hope by the end of March we will get an official news. CJD seems to keep a low profile atm, probably because of the ban. 

I'll just say don't get your hopes up until we hear the official news...

It's also driving me crazy with the on and off rumours about the DVD, the season 2 production... First it's gonna be released.. Then it's not... To stay sane, just wait for the official confirmation..

59 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Johnny and Timmy are also reserved about it, I respect them because they never commented on the ban, but recently all we can hear 'if the opportunity is given we are happy to work together again' and it sounds like as if S2 was never planned. I'd be curious though how much they know about the future of Addicted.

at the time of the netease interview all 4 of them honestly sounded so sure that s2 will happened. cw and fs hinted about s2's script and i think they even rehearsed some of it (and remember cjd explaining to jy the events of s2), but that was then when they still have their sponsors. now things have spiraled out of both theirs and the producer's control so its understandable the actors are reserved. its the government they are up against, its probably risky to say anything

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Hmmm I say no news is always good news!! ^^ CJD and her team are in intense talks with all parties involved perhaps? Let's wait then. I'm sure CJD wants her efforts to turn her novel into a series bear fruit to the fullest. :)

• Like 5

We can't help but worry about ss2 as we want to see our original actors acting out the good novel that we got spoiler here. 

I  been thinking I know rape plot is important but what do u think if it changed into less violent one like not full on but molest infront of SH. Will it work or will it make BLY petty person to be mad against GH if it just molest and crush his pride infront of his ex? 

Since everything is unclear and uncertain..

I begin to think that it is so lucky to have you guys here!!! :wub:  It is true that I'm addicted to this drama because of two handsome guys JY and WZ who were casted as GH and BLY and because they did perform well but also because of the people here who shared their thoughts, spoilers, news and so on. 

There is some possibility that Addicter S2 is not going to be aired, however, I can still imagine things with JY as GH and WZ as BLY since all of you mange to provide the leftover stories!! 

Though I also *really really* hope Addicted S2 to be released!! :grimace:

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, shuwei said:

at the time of the netease interview all 4 of them honestly sounded so sure that s2 will happened. cw and fs hinted about s2's script and i think they even rehearsed some of it (and remember cjd explaining to jy the events of s2), but that was then when they still have their sponsors. now things have spiraled out of both theirs and the producer's control so its understandable the actors are reserved. its the government they are up against, its probably risky to say anything

Aaahhh... Netease interview, when we were still young and innocent! When Johnny was Johnny, the actor who play Gu Hai and Zhouzhou was Zhouzhou, the actor who play Luoyin. When they were well known among BL lovers but not known as the rising stars of China. When they could joke, prank and be with each other without too many eyes fell upon them. 

How long was it? A decade ago? A lifetime ago?

*sigh* 

As @shuwei said above, it's the government that they have to face now. They need to evaluate both the potential benefits and the potential threats if they sell the DVD and/or producing season 2, be that in China, in Taiwan or somewhere else.

But if they will, I think the best time to announce would be when Zhouzhou launches his album. If by that time there is no official announcement for DVD/season 2, I don't think they will do it.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, waitinghaiyin said:

We can't help but worry about ss2 as we want to see our original actors acting out the good novel that we got spoiler here. 

I  been thinking I know rape plot is important but what do u think if it changed into less violent one like not full on but molest infront of SH. Will it work or will it make BLY petty person to be mad against GH if it just molest and crush his pride infront of his ex? 

it'll work. even if its just kidnapping and saying crude things again it should be enough to make bly angry. and it doesnt make him a petty person either, thats already disrespecting him. to be honest i thought in the novel bly didnt have enough anger for what actually happened to him lol

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, waitinghaiyin said:

Hmmm... I think it will work. Maybe instead of a rape, GH sets a trap and lures BLY into a room/ GH kidnaps BLY again. Then, he kisses BLY in front of SH. Or maybe GH hugs him from behind & makes BLY tease him back while SH gets pushed to the door to watch them.

Edit: Without the rape, BLY will not be hospitalised and there will be changes to GH when GH gets intimate with BLY later on. Hmmm...

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, shuwei said:

it'll work. even if its just kidnapping and saying crude things again it should be enough to make bly angry. and it doesnt make him a petty person either, thats already disrespecting him. to be honest i thought in the novel bly didnt have enough anger for what actually happened to him lol

I agree (even though BLY later not once reminds GH what he did that day), but still CJD doesn't put too much effort explaining,other than BLY realizes how much he needs GH, why he returns so quickly. Also after such a rape by your loved one BLY doesn't seem so devastated and angry as you mentioned. Thinking about this I have to remind myself that this is just fiction and very much a manga-like story where the authors fail to consider that in real life a rape can send the victims in a mental hospital and sometimes it takes years for them to recover. On the contrary BLY was always described as a tough guy, inside and outside, even though he has his weak moments as well, he is not so easy to 'bring down'. 

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks

A compilation of Johnny attending shows (I think it's some kind of a tv shop program where they sell female stuffs like makeup, bags etc?). I think I'm having a withdrawal... lol jk. My friends shared with me all of these whale's videos of course I couldn't resist to watch them all  XDDDDDD

Pretty boy Johnny :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

GXMsuEi.png

Bless the red stickman who uploaded all of whale's old videos XDDDDD

Xhf0R8V.png

Johnny always wearing the same sweater... I wonder if he's attached to this sweater because it's the same sweater he wore during the car kiss scene, which reportedly is improvised? :wub: Or it's his favourite sweater? Or it's comfy to wear? Or he got no other sweater to wear other than this and OBEY?

YluvwGK.png

Spoiler

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3617850/

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3620546/

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3647330/ *pretty boy Johnny here. Seems like there are clothes designed by Korean because a Korean lady was describing about the outfit in Korean*

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3734423/ *Bor Fang is in this with Johnny....*

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3819351/ *Johnny wearing the same bamboo grey sweater*

k51ahmP.png

Someone photoshop this woman with Zhouzhou's face!!!!

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3633104/ *annoys the heck out of me how they asked male models to tote a woman's handbag.. my whale shouldn't be doing this kind of work T_T*

LupVM8u.png

Johnny's driving license photo!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

5XCh2NH.png

Johnny's passport photo!!!!! :wub::wub::wub: and all the comments were like "so handsome!" and "how can he look so handsome in a formal photo?!".. Ugh why Johnny why?!! I look horrendous in a formal photo because you cannot smile.. Johnny even when he doesn't smile, he looks dashing! And that other guy who tried to take the photo like Johnny on the spot, doesn't even measure to how handsome Johnny looks! He simply couldn't replicate Johnny's charisma!

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3679082/ *shaddap human I want to listen to Johnny singing!!!!*

VldHVGT.png

The return of the LOTION GIRL!!! Full video.. My friend translated the fans cursing the girl. So funny!!! You cannot even watch the video properly if you didn't switch off the comment ROFL! She said there's a lot of cursing going on! Hahaha

Zcy9ayZ.png

Spoiler

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av3319611/

"Zz come gets ur husband back!"

"Oh....zz quickly take a look at this"

" whale belongs to zz.. stay away.. b**tch"

"Need to get my knife"

"Stay away from my husband"

"Let go of jingyu.."

"Where is my knife"

"That thermometer shows the level of my anger"

"If u kiss....zz is gonna be mine"

ROFL. Devoted fans are scary. Haha.

I really hate when Johnny was doing push up though... and WTF with the thermometer... geezz...

6 minutes ago, waitinghaiyin said:

I don't think they would actually show the incident itself in any way, shape, or form. At the most would be a scene of a tied up BLY being approached by GH, and GH turning BLY's head to see SH. The most important aspect of this incident is seen afterwards, and I believe the focus would be more on that than the act itself.

To be quite honest, I'm really hesitant to use the term 'rape' for this part of the story. I know, I know - rape is defined as 'any sexual penetration forced upon one without that person's consent.' But from what those who have read the novel have 'spoiled' us with, even if the act began without consent, BLY knew what GH was trying to do and he stopped fighting (accepted) it. The character of GH is over-the-top in everything. It's just his way. BLY knows this, intimately, and has accepted that part of GH. I tend to look for the sub-conscious behaviors of characters, and I believe that subconsciously, even as he was being forced, BLY knew he would forgive GH and take this as the 'push' to move their relationship forward. Because this was the person he loved. (My mom has a saying that I think fits here, "Just because you love someone, it doesn't mean you always have to like them.") Look at the first kidnapping, the forced kiss. Though physically 'less,' was it really 'less' mentally and emotionally for BLY? At that point in the relationship, with no crazy ex-girlfriends or misunderstandings or trust issues, I can't believe that it wasn't. Both incidents are GH's emotion-based actions to move BLY out of his logic-based actions. Over the top, yes, but GH knows that it takes extreme circumstances to move BLY. 

Sorry for the rant. It's been swirling in my head for some time.

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks
3 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

here is a short summary, the continuation from the last post (at page 181)

no smuts this time, just a boring one :)

SPOILER!!

Hidden Content

ps: i have question. Jingyu used to do modelling before, does he still do it now or he quitted already?

Can we just have this scene in Season 2 pretty please Chai Jidan?! My shipper's heart... There's so much love in just this scene! T_T Thank you for the translation T_T

Spoiler

He found BLY lay on his bed in his old room, couldn't eat anything since it made him vomited. GH touched BLY's forehead to check his temperature. Feeling his touch BLY opened his eyes. At first BLY was angry seeing GH there, but after some arguments he started to calm down & GH decided to stay over. He then fed BLY some porridge. At first BLY wanted to vomit several times, but GH reached out his hands & said to vomit there, so BLY held back his nausea & kept eating. GH rubbed BLY's chest & stomach, making him felt comfortable. But of course, GH being GH, after some time he played with the small bump instead, making BLY annoyed. After some teasing, BLY became aroused & GH teasingly offered his "help". 

3 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

here is a short summary, the continuation from the last post (at page 181)

no smuts this time, just a boring one :)

SPOILER!!

Hidden Content

ps: i have question. Jingyu used to do modelling before, does he still do it now or he quitted already?

Thank you for all the FLUFF :wub: It wasn't boring at all! This was lovely. I adore all the cute hurt/comfort moments (I'm a sucker for them :tears:) probably even more than the smuts (and you all know how much I love those...) :phew:

3 hours ago, hryy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Nope, GH's dad only sort of like BLY's mum after his wife passed away. They got to know each other when GH's dad stayed at a hotel where BLY's mum was working as a receptionist. Although BLY's mum did admit that despite knowing GH's dad is married, she (i'll add shamelessly here) continued to pursue him because she loves him. However, GH's dad kept his distance until his wife passed away then he got in touch with BLY's mum again. BLY's mum told BLY that she felt that GH's dad only loves his wife, she felt that she was just being used to fill up his void of loneliness. 

The rumours between BLY's mum and GH's dad started because there's once she risked her life and barge into the camp to look for GH's dad and almost got raped by rogue soilders, but somehow she escaped but rumours of her having an affair with GH's dad began from there. BLY's mum stopped her craziness after GH's mum went to talk to her and she realised that she really cannot compare herself to GH's elegant, cultured and well-bred mum. GH's mum did not scold her or abuse her but just calmly told her that being a solider's wife is tough. But as mentioned, until his wife passed away, GH's dad never contacted BLY's mum.

Watched a few episodes of Counter-attack previously, while the premise is interesting, was not motivated to read the novel as the actors do not appeal to me enough :P But after reading Addicted, might be tempted to read Counter-attack since CJD's style is actually quite readable.

If you end up reading CA, please let us know if there are any details that make CA more interesting/deeper than the series makes it out to be. I actually liked the series because I don't like comparing two different series. CA and Addicted are two separate genres (despite being written by the same author) so I don't find them very comparable, even in terms of acting and budgeting because this was CJD's first series aka she had no money or experience. 

3 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Ok let me give you more inspirations for #YuZhou fanfics :w00t: Don't know if it might help with your fanfics or not but I guess it helps knowing bits and pieces about either Johnny or Zhouzhou :D Anyway, take it with a grain of salts..

Apparently Zhouzhou came from a wealthy family according to the Chinese fans. Well I already had my suspicion that his family might be quite well off considering that he already has a car while still attending uni but I thought he probably saved some money from playing in the band or modelling gigs? Anyway, they mocked him saying Bai Luoyin in the series only has 3 pieces of underwear but he's wearing such an expensive cloth. My friend showed me the pic of a cardigan or something that Luoyin wore and she said it costs USD1,000. I was shocked! It's too far-fetched.. I think she's mistaken. It might be 1,000 yuan, which is roughly USD150 maybe... They said when flying here and there Zhouzhou always take the business class.. Well I thought it's because he was sponsored to attend photoshoot/festival etc so they sponsored everything.. Because I've also seen pictures of Johnny taking a business/first class seat... Anyway, they said that Zhouzhou also has a collection of guitars and that the gold ring that he always wear is from Cartier. Beats me how they knew about all of these! >_>

Oh wow, thanks for the trivia! HAHA. He's probably just moderately rich, rather than wealthy, if these facts are true. Flying business class within a country isn't exactly the most expensive thing. It's flying internationally in any class other than economy that's ridiculous :sweatingbullets:
Edit: He might actually just be like me: own a handful of expensive clothes/accessories rather than a bunch of cheaper ones, and then use the rest of the money on other things.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Can we just have this scene in Season 2 pretty please Chai Jidan?! My shipper's heart... There's so much love in just this scene! T_T Thank you for the translation T_T

Hidden Content

@skeletonworks i vote for this scene too! :blush: 

i'd love to see how JY & ZZ will present this scene, especially the smoking in the night. though it seems trivial, but i feel this part is full with emotion (not to mention that i crave to see GH being distance, naked on the bed while smoking :wub:)

• Like 5