2 hours ago, thoron said:

And @samscheetah – We might be lost in translation sometimes, but you are very helpful, especially in explaining everything “China” to us.

HAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU :blush:

But wait, whutttt? We just lost in translation when :bawling: * I thought only one about the music and pictures? *teehee* *

Spoiler

12814672_1715104248709472_68140057435579

And happy 200 pages woohoo

• Like 10

@Fizzy Dizzy Your name I say feel when I watch haiyin their chemistry give me fizzy feel and. Am dizzy afterward. 

When I started the series My eyes was on BLY handsomeness then noticed slowly GH is very charming good actor with raw talent in delivering feel. Then real life WZ is so charming unlike BLY. I find wZ shine one stage Jhonny shine n screen - photos, interviews etc.  I find wz difficult to read. Johnny is bit more easier. 

They r both very cute n BTS #yuzou conspiracy team u know the scene wZ warm JY leg in car I bought JY went quiet because wZ joking he need amputation but after interview it seem he went quiet because he was touched By wZ action and went to deep thoughts 

• Like 7

flip..flip..

a80d7200gw1f1pp6opp0mg206n04h4qq.gif                                                                                                                                                                    

a80d7200gw1f1pp6lqze1g20ab05tkjm.gif

• Like 20

Currently watching them from the episode 1 to 15 and I don't know but I am morr in love with You Qi and Yang Meng pairing I hooe thry have more exposure in Season 2 and the one I fell in kove the most is BLY's father because he is so selfless and so nice seems like he respect his oen son even if he like Aunt Zhou prrhaps without BLY's blessing he will not marry her and I prefer her as the nicer stepmother than BLY's mom who became GH's stepmom coz she is so nice to thr point she consider them his son and never demand anything...  Though in ep 10 you can realky feel Love beats conflicts I will always remember upon thr stepbrother revelation it was BLY who was morr angry but we know from ep 1 it was more clearly shown that GH hates his stepmom's son not willing to welcome them how ironic hahaha!  And of course ep 11 BLY's dad whi wholeheartedly accepted GH regardless of who is is so I do love BLY's family except her mom

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, lightyears said:

just gone for a day but I've already missed 5 pages lol gonna go and backread now

anyway, here's a video representation of all of us:

Hide contents

oh and HAPPY 200! :heart:

happy 200

It's like Johnny: "Hi, I'm Huang JingYu, don't forget to buy this shirt to support me, thank you"

• Like 4

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 6:03 PM, Lukasz D said:

Yeah its 3 episodes a week.

I am definetely buying the DVD when it releases. Also if i remember correctly:

Episode 11 will be the first kidnap scene right? (the rape is at the second kidnap after they start living together).

So in EP11 will GH finally confess his feelings?

When The 2nd kidnap exactly Happen ?

Edited by ryan88

5 hours ago, thoron said:

It has been only 11 days since my 100th PAGE post. (And it’s still garnering likes, must be from backreaders)

That is a clear testament to how ADDICTED we all are.

Who knew we could breeze to page 200 just in a few days?!

So, 61 days since the awesome @skeletonworks blessed us all with this amazingly awesome thread, It continues to be the reliable "sidekick" to our beloved HEROin. A drug, in itself that complements our favorite WEB SERIES.

I dunno about you guys, but i don’t do threads before. The only forums that I go to are tech sites and I rarely post.

Also, Personal FunFact: I haven’t watched a single BL series before. So one could say I was brutally devirginized by a 5-FINGERS-SIZED BL DRAMA. …And I loved it! Hehe. (Also I regret typing that. :sweatingbullets:)

But ever since I stumbled here, came out of the dark and dropped my lurker status, this thread has been an everyday go-to for everthing HaiYin.

I think I speak for everyone in thanking our founder @skeletonworks for this platform. I believe the thread’s friendly vibe is because of you. And of course to our hero, @alvinboi who has found the inspiration (prolly in the train) to complete his novel-episode comparisons for Episodes 1-4. Hooray! :D

So, WHAT’S DIFFERENT WITH US NOW THAT OUR DARLING SEASON ONE HAS ENDED?

Well, WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMPS has hit us all...

It is defined in the Medical Dictionary as...

WITHDRAWAL: As the effect of the ADDICTION wears off the person may experience symptoms such as:

Unexplained Sadness; Anger; Depression; Occasional Feelings of Nostalgia; Jumpiness; Shakiness or Trembling; Muscle Tension; Sweating; Nausea and Vomiting, Insomnia, Poor Concentration; Confusion; Irritability; Fatigue or Loss of Appetite; Headaches; Palpitations; Anxiety

Well… So far all has been true and evident:

Unexplained Sadness - After episode 15, we immediately went into REHAB mode recounting our own stories on how we discovered the series and the thread, as if the world has ended and we were the survivors, finding comfort in each other in the wake of the tragedy.

Enough to turn peeps like @mctmy8, @Randa Cassiopeia, @GMLA06, @Zairief Ezzren from former lurkers to regular posters..

Anger - The Ban On Everything AddictedHeroin including DVD. China's new policies. The Move to Taiwan. The Possibility of New Actors replacing Johnny and ZhouZhou.. All continue to vex us

:angry: Y u do this now CHINA?? When we're already too Addicted! Y! :angry:

Depression – “When will my life’s Guhai/BaiLouYin come? “Will i ever find true love like like Guhai/BaiLouYin?” Theirs is a Love that is meant to inspire. Though somehow for some, it is a reminder of a Love lost. :(

And because we are not just about smex.. The thread has been a venue for some like @draco25 @C IS @hailouyin17 to bravely pour their hearts out. And in turn, to friendly souls like @sohocomo to generously offer their advice. Proving that ADDICTED HEROIN has really touched hearts everywhere.

Occasional Feelings of Nostalgia – Massive thanks to @liesl who’s massive effort in compiling all the background music inspired me to share the mp3s.

Now we can all drown that longing feeling by unapologetically listening to Teresa Teng, or Weizhou and Jingyu, belting our favorite songs. Over, and over, and over again.

Jumpiness - Exactly what we feel every time new updates are posted!

And as an International fan, really thankful for these two: @ryokise – our special correspondent to fanmeets. taking time to explain every bit of what’s happening in his/her video shares. And @samscheetah – We might be lost in translation sometimes, but you are very helpful, especially in explaining everything “China” to us. Hooray for #YuFeng! Keep it up with the thrilling updates!

Also, we made it to TIME MAGAZINE and recently, BUZZFEED (whether it truly matters or not) let's jump for that.

Shakiness or Trembling – Yeah.. We all trembled as sexy pictures of our Guhai and ZhouZhou are posted. Backread if you dare. Like @t00addicted, our Russian Fellow who is every bit like his username, falling too quickly to the ERO.ZONE. But has mad PAINT skills to make up for it. Hehe

Props to @hellolive and @tea4two (both fujoshis, I think) and @leemicho, (a Canadian Cat, I think) who balance everything out with their sanity.

Muscle Tension - When summarizer extraordinaire @mchansk07 (who prolly has a GuHai buttpillow right now.) revealed that GH and BLY did you-know-what and not just once or twice… But 4-5 times! In one Night! There’s my Muscle Tension alright. Which muscle? You guess. :P

Sweating - Yes, who didn’t? Just ask anybody who has read @guhai 's steamy fanfics or as @alvinboi reveals the SMEXy parts missing from the episode or as @hryy, newest member of the SpoilerSquad treat us with future SMUTTY goodness.

You guys put the DIC in ADDICTED... lololol. :P

Nausea and Vomiting. – Ah Here, Jin Lulu got as covered.

Lol But then as if she wasn't enough, ShiHui’s arrival paved the way for a new recipient of everybody's ire. And then there’s THE LOTION GIRL. She’s a different case altogether. But thanks to @addictedaddict and @fritzgerald she's gone… for now.

Poor Concentration – Students have foregone their EXAM reviews for this thread. Just ask around. Office workers aren’t safe: “How do you focus in the office when there is a livestream of a fanmeet/event ongoing? Work CAN wait.”

Confusion - We have conquered issues liked WHO TOPPED WHO and laid them to rest. Now @gayyoxx, Master Theorist, has baffled us with a new topic that divide us into TEAMYuZhou or TEAMZhouYou. His convincing analysis of recurring clothes, coincidental schedules, awkward hand movements, all add to further the Conspiracy.

My source of personal confusion: Who and How Is this SAMUUL guy beating us on the Votes Thingy? LeeMinHo I can understand. But this Guy?? :confused:

Insomnia – When at night, you rewatch episode 1 and can’t stop. Suddenly you realize you’ve reached Episode 15 again. And tadaa its morning. You sleep only to repeat the cycle next day.

Also the VOTES THINGY. Because Johnny and ZhouZhou Winning is Everything. This time, we don’t care WHO TOPS WHO.

(Just don’t let that Samuul guy top anyone.)

Irritability - Something that irritate most of us: Not being able to read Chinese. (And the jealousy that comes with NOT experiencing all the goodness THE NOVEL brings, Direct from the source)

Hopefully @lalatelev forms our TRANSLATION Team along with Grammar Quality Controller @Jonathan Oon .

Also, it is SLIGHTLY IRRITATING that one day of not logging in would result to tens of pages of unread posts.

Damn thread is too fast!

Fatigue - Did I mention the thread grows too fast now? Good luck back reading. (Although you’re missing out if you won’t.)

Hmm maybe that’s why @lolalarue and @jijiyoyoleo and @delishowz are still on a liking spree.

Loss of Appetite and Headaches - According to Author Chai Jidan herself, there’s a scene involving our beloved boys, in their bed, in nothing but their underwear.

That made me HUNGRY, (for more!) My head is SPINNING.

Palpitations – Weeks after the Season Ends and the Sweet Lines, Songs, and Scenes are steel deeply ingrained in our memories. Yeah. We know them feels.

Anxiety - We have reached a point, where we are genuinely happy for the SERIES and the ACTORS, but like @shuwei and @lightyears , we have all felt that slight tug of apprehension in our hearts, knowing that as they soar in FAME and POPULARITY, and the WORLD gets to know them, we can no longer call them just OURS, and OURS alone.

Yes, SEASON ONE HAS ENDED.

And SEASON TWO IS YET TO BE FULLY CERTAIN...

Yeah sure, WITHDRAWAL sucks...

(But apparently GuHai does too hehehe, so bring it on!)

Besides in our ADDICTION,

Recovery is never an option.

Kudos and Greetings to the many people who have and continue to make this thread truly

ADDICTING!

(Special Mentions goes to these people below..)

To @Evil Blea - who first posted Johnny's IG JOHNNYYY1107 proving she's not evil afterall.

Also to @Ariodante , for using Richard Simmons 69 effin times!

And most importantly to @aili81, bravery points for championing CounterAttack in a thread for Addicted Heroin, (Oh honey, You’re like a sweet little seal swimming in the sea surrounded by addicted sharks. Hehe. But Peace and Maturity ruled in the end. I think. Thanks to @ayasdai and @andrewthfor being our main peace negotiators. Lol #oohhthetension)

Again, :w00t: HAPPY 200th!!! :w00t:

Friends, we have scrutinized every picture, video, and online post as we continue to ANALyze Johnny and ZhouZhou.. (no pun intended promise) their highschool life, their characteristics, their bodies hihi, not to mention their body parts, cucumber and chrysanthemum included, their antics, how they sit, goddammit even their shoes and accesories!

Yes we’ve “sunk” that low.

But we did those, together.

So, Cheers! Onwards to a DEEPER ADDICTION!

Tagged or not, all of you guys are awesome.

See you at 300!

TOO LONG; DIDN’T READ???

Here’s a special ARMPIT SHOT OF GuHai For You..

LBLYhe6.jpg

I laughed so hard at this. Hahahahahaah! Seriously, this is what I had felt when I finished the season. And thank you for mentioning me though I am bit too late for this group, I think? Hahaha. And I swear,  this is really the first time I have been on a forum. Everytime I go to bed and wake up in the morning I need to go to this forum for an update. Hahaha. Anyways, Thank you for all the people behind this forum. Thank you for exerting time and effort to update us. Thank you so much for everything! I love you guys. *cheers*

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

Johnny finger :wub:

Wow! for someone who does Jiu Jitsu, his fingers are nicely straight and seemed like soft (the back part) and unblemished! heheheh... 

nice fingers and hand though....... to caress my cheeks! :P or even to Sp*nk me! hehehehe

• Like 6

7 hours ago, shuwei said:

I come with some spoilers about GH's dad's saga, chapter 179-190. i really want to discuss the novel with you guys, it's so wildly entertaing XD

Hide contents

gh's dad actually found out about their relationship because they were making out right in front of their apartment's front door, good lawd. gh's dad was visiting them and of course he saw the passionate scene as soon as the elevator door opened. he pulled them apart and was about to beat up gh but bly stopped him. he said he wanted to take gh back to the military base, but gh demanded that bly have to come along. his dad agreed but he put them in separate rooms. then he tried to have a serious talk with gh about his relationship with bly but gh keeps ignoring him and trying to ask about where bly is staying, whether its a nice room, if its warm etc. which makes his dad really mad so gh got a beating for real (which sounds like a really serious scene but CJD wrote it so funny bc gh was so infuriatingly thick skinned, i could not stop laughing)

bc gh's dad had to leave for a week due to work, gh and bly were homeschooled at the army base. both of them were heavily guard so they cannot make contact with each other. gh's dad even hired a psychiatrist and sexy female dancers to try and cure his homosexuality. when gh finally found out bly was staying in a nearby room, he got his army friends to help in dig an underground tunnel from his room to bly's room in days (and you thought the rape plot was unrealistic and manga-like? i got news for you: gh doesn't get any less wild lol). the two of them really "made use" of that tunnel, even right up until gh's dad return, they were still in bed having sex (gh: "wait, let me come first then we'll deal with it!" :rolleyes:). gh went through the tunnel back to his room just in time so his dad didn't find out. eventually gh's dad felt bad for gh so he let them go, hoping in his heart it's just gonna be a phase and they will eventually fall out of love. this event pushed bly to confess to his own dad, and of course the awesome bai papa gave them his approval.

soon later gh's dad discovered the tunnel. he could not believe how gh managed to do it so he ordered his assistant to bring him the surveillance footage of both rooms (at this point i'm screaming because there are videos and i know what is about to happen...) anyway at first the video was dark and you could not tell what they were doing, but then gh's dad fastforwarded and lo and behold there's a part with them both coming out of the bathroom naked then they start going at it before even turning off the lights. at this point his assistant could not watch anymore and had to leave the room. when he came back the video already finished and gh's dad was VERY angry (did gu papa watch the whole thing...pls share). after seeing gay sex with his own eyes, gh's dad changed his mind and captured gh again, imprisoning gh in the tunnel and forcing gh to enlist and break up with bly. gh won't give in so he was kept in there without food or water for 8 days (holy richard simmons...those boy scout survival skills keeping him alive?) when bly heard the news, he waited outside the army base without food or water for a few days until he was so worried about gh he went to find gu yang asking for help. at first gu yang gave him a hard time (gh isn't sadistic, gu yang though...i have my suspicions) but bly just won't leave him alone which caused gu yang to exclaim "you two really deserve each other" (the number one thick skinned couple \o/). in the morning gu yang went into the army base, pulled gu hai from the tunnel and exchanged clothes with him. gh, disguised as gu yang, escaped. gu yang went into the tunnel for 3 days, giving gh and bly time to run away. when gu yang came out of the tunnel, he pretended that gh tied him up and threw him in the tunnel instead.

this was meant to be a serious part but idk why cjd made it so funny with her writing. i love gh's craziness and shamelessness lmao. in his dad's words "a rare species hard to find in a hundred years". and for some reason i really like gu yang, even if his motives are unclear at times. his incredulous reaction to gh/bly always make me laugh

Wow...why do I have in my mind's eye GH digging the tunnel much like a beaver powering thru a dam???Seriously, did he hire mutants to dig because he finished with enough time left to cuddle and have various smexxy encounters with BLY.

I do wish an official translation will be considered so we can enjoy CJD's book to its fullest^_^

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fritzgerald said:

Wow! for someone who does Jiu Jitsu, his fingers are nicely straight and seemed like soft (the back part) and unblemished! heheheh... 

nice fingers and hand though....... to caress my cheeks! :P or even to Sp*nk me! hehehehe

lol xD :D

The Colors of Life part 11 is out! Do you want to know what's in Johnny's mind when he did photo shot for men uno?

One Tangerine Project

https://www.wattpad.com/229050427-the-colors-of-life-one-tangerine-project

"Are you alright? It still hurts?"

Zhouzhou chuckled. His eyes were twinkling in good humour. "I am fine, Jingyu. Really. I am not that fragile, you know."

"I know, but I am worried."

"I appreciate that but really, I am fine." He threw a quick glance around the room before hastily reached out for my hand and caressed my fingers. "Last night was incredible, thank you." And as fast as that, his hand fell off. 

He smiled again and laughed. "Look at you! This is working time. Come on, work!  Work!" 

Merrily, he sauntered toward the set. 

Me? I was breathing hard. I was sure that my face looked flushed. Damn, just a touch of his fingers and teasing words and I was this aroused!? What had gotten into me? I was not a teenager anymore!

Shaking my head, I tried to clear my thought and concentrate on the photo shot, which turned out to be the most excruciating photo shot I had ever experienced!

• Like 16