@crystalclear18 it's fine. I'm okay if ur okay. :tongue: I'll go look for some though mind you I mostly have singers, despite Mandarin speaking, most of them are Taiwanese. ^_^" Tell me if you still would like to listen to the ones I find good and I'll pm them to you. 

@bearology was the photoshoot of Givenchy right before ZZ goes back to China? And clothes were given to him right? Also can we expect JY some new Givenchy clothes like we should expect ZZ to be wearing some Deisel brands?

HappY Chinese New Year. Also I just remembered that it's my year, and for those born on rooster too because @lovehaiyin mentioned rooster year. :tongue: eheheh. Have a happy, healthy and wealthy year everyone. 

• Like 5

On 2017-01-26 at 10:24 PM, sunrises said:

Hi everyone! Been a lurker in this wonderful little corner for a bit now. <3 I was watching the newest subbed BTS by LovelyThings and Ryokise, and was inspired by a particular moment. I loved it so much I had to make some gifs and write this post haha.

Hey! What a terrific first post, right up my alley. I love your analysis of the foot-warming incident, it's my favourite bit. And no less a favourite from hearing CJD giving instructions. They play along, but they're also two willful guys, who want to do it their way. And getting inspired to go a lot further than instructed. CJD is just nudging them a bit, to get them on the path, so to speak. But after that, they're walking it all by themselves. The bliss on JY's face as ZZ puts his feet under his sweater - that just can't be faked. That's a true emotion.

There so much in th BTS to comment on, but not enough time to make gifs! But I have made a couple from the latest one subbed (@ryokise - you know I cherish you forever). Just little moments of touching, which I always find extra intriguing. 

I'm especially intrigued by the whole bit where they're eating together, because it's just a random, very relaxed break. No scene to rehearse, no need to act couple-y. I just love seeing them interact, seeing how relaxed they are with each other, how in tune. 

Spoiler

First it's the hamburger which JY knows is ZZ's - keeping track of what he's eaten? And when ZZ says he doesn't want it, JY just kind of randomly pats ZZ's stomach, commenting that he's pretty sturdy... Sounds almost ironic to me. Is he saying ZZ should eat more, since he's, in fact, NOT sturdy? Like 'better not eat more or you'll get even more fat'. Anyway, there's something intimate about that touch, and a little possessive. These two are so used to being close and touching, that they're probably not even thinking about it anymore.

source.gif

And right after, as ZZ passes behind JY, he even more randomly touches JY's shoulder. For no good reason at all! To me, that looks like one of those touches which is only for the sake of touching. Like a thank you, or reassuring, or just because you can.

source.gif

• Like 12

On 27/01/2017 at 7:30 PM, abhishikta said:

I know it was terribly wrong of me but I was kinda doing happy dance reading (cuz I couodn't watch the vid; the didn't work for me) that ZZ couldn't see without his glasses! I can't see without my glasses too!!! I feel you, ZZ, but wanna high five? With our glasses on, of course!:w00t: 

On 27/01/2017 at 7:58 AM, 1blankstare said:

he looks great with specs. So cute! That's so me. I can't see richard simmons when I don't have my glasses on. 

Yes ZZ is so cute with his glasses on. But it is obvious that he can't see well without them on (nor without contact lenses) and I can totally relate since I have huge sight problems and can't see & read without my glasses. 

When ZZ was on Ifensi in May 2016, he already showed that he had problems to see what was written on papers and on the big screen. It was particularly obvious at 16:05 in this video: 

Spoiler

16:05

C3Rd17fWMAEQsd7.jpgC3RZ34LWYAAypUo.jpgC3RZ44zWYAAYvup.jpg

For those who couldn't watch the video of ZZ wearing his vision glasses/specs to see where were his luggages (http://www.weibo.com/6077487112/EsE968WYk?type=comment), here is a video I found on Youtube. The particular moment is a 7:34:

Spoiler

7:34

C3Rd2z6WcAE8r8e.jpgC3Rd38VW8AApaNX.jpgC3RfEXWWMAE_5w5.jpgC3Rd5SGWQAAw_JP.jpg

It seems like his astigmatism is getting worse...

11 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

@crystalclear18 it's fine. I'm okay if ur okay. :tongue: I'll go look for some though mind you I mostly have singers, despite Mandarin speaking, most of them are Taiwanese. ^_^" Tell me if you still would like to listen to the ones I find good and I'll pm them to you. 

@bearology was the photoshoot of Givenchy right before ZZ goes back to China? And clothes were given to him right? Also can we expect JY some new Givenchy clothes like we should expect ZZ to be wearing some Deisel brands?

HappY Chinese New Year. Also I just remembered that it's my year, and for those born on rooster too because @lovehaiyin mentioned rooster year. :tongue: eheheh. Have a happy, healthy and wealthy year everyone. 

Yeah sure, i'd like to know more artists, more songs to maybe even try to sing karaoke with lol (guessing words mostly). :)

I also wonder how they get their clothes, especially the ones that match lol. They must have a lot of help in terms of getting them to each other for events? I think someone mentioned that they don't usually get clothes from sponsors? At least for some of the clothing/accessories etc, it probably isn't the same one exactly since they wouldn't have much time to get them to each other?

Happy year of the rooster to you! lol It's your year! 

I want to go back into lurking mode again, i don't trust myself to be impartial enough with YZ. LOL...

• Like 5

JY - 芭莎大咖秀  Recording 190117

Cr 芮格小胖猴

Spoiler

70c5bd91ly1fbx2fq4lpfj21w01f0e85.jpg

70c5bd91ly1fbx2qbc3d3j22io1w0npi.jpg

70c5bd91ly1fbx2b4r7fuj21w02iokjr.jpg

70c5bd91ly1fbx2gcmfwuj21w02iou14.jpg

70c5bd91ly1fbx2fy3su2j21w02iokjr.jpg

70c5bd91ly1fbx2g3a5ptj21w02iob2h.jpg

70c5bd91ly1fbx2g81zefj21w02ioqvc.jpg

Cr 推特

Spoiler

C3TsX-cWQAA65Gp.jpg

C3TsX-bWcAMNEQE.jpg

C3TsX-eWcAEdm5b.jpg

C3TsX-fWIAU0IJN.jpg

Fanart. Aiya, so cute ahhh!!

Spoiler

Cr johnnystimmy Twitter

C3RQ913VUAAALXF.jpg

Fanart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間. Little Timmy's and Little Johnny's ears -> 2 and 6 lxhainio_org.gif

Spoiler

be0e81dbgy1fc6t9wfsvrg20m80m80wr.gif

be0e81dbgy1fc6t9w00egg20m80m8jvb.gif

be0e81dbgy1fc6t9y4wwwg20m80m8tat.gif

be0e81dbgy1fc6t9z3tdtg20m80m8adu.gif

be0e81dbgy1fc6t9trp25g20m80m80vz.gif

be0e81dbgy1fc6t9stuhdg20m80m878y.gif

be0e81dbgy1fc6t9vat1ug20m80m8q7y.gif

be0e81dbgy1fc6tafs3ceg20m80m8gry.gif

be0e81dbgy1fc6t9s3ec9j20m80m8768.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr YuZhouStudio19520

006qo2bbgy1fc77hcabykj30qo0xcwl1.jpg

Fanart by 呼呼花-. Haven't translated this one yet but its so cute so... lxhlike_org.gif Huang Whale caught a Kitten with his red packet LOL

Spoiler

a966fe84gy1fc6yy3hyipj20jp4dhhdt.jpg

• Like 12

PANDA WINGS posted this pic of ZZ a couple of hours ago. I don't know but this pic seems like a statement to me. It feels symbolical. Maybe I'll analyze it later. Any thoughts?

Panda Wings post link on fb-https://m.facebook.com/YZPandaWings/photos/a.1121402917894685.1073741827.1121304057904571/1442925832409057/?type=3&source=48

Spoiler

16426058_1442925832409057_84331763857730

Love those boots, though!

EDIT- God, I'm so sorry I didn't see that you've already posted it, @bearology. My apologies. 

• Like 9

Good old timessss 

http://www.weibo.com/tv/v/DwrSceE3r?fid=1034:9ed6a6d37d71167fa3281e26606aa9a8

JY - HAIBAO

http://www.haibao.com/features/beauty/PowerStar_04/

Ryan, ZZ's friend web update

Spoiler

6b97de6bgy1fc7mo9rv9jj22yo1o0hdt.jpg

6b97de6bgy1fc7mogbwzzj22yo1o0npd.jpg

I think that's ZZ behind there :sweatingbullets:

6b97de6bgy1fc7mol3vkgj22yo1o0kjl.jpg

ZZ - Paris to Shanghai 260117

Cr eversince

Spoiler

C3VEXQwVUAAFWru.jpg

C3Uwdg1UoAIzBIZ.jpg

C3UorPbUkAEQew0.jpg

C3Uwdg2UMAAQNO3.jpg

C3U3KkEUkAAmqMN.jpg

C3VEXQxUcAAn-Et.jpg

C3U3KkDUkAUpgHK.jpg

C3UorPdUMAEz4Ja.jpg

C3UorPbVcAERBGX.jpg

ZZ - Variety Show Recording

Spoiler

Cr [gou倩zzz]

C3T6gSbUMAAIqnj.jpg

C3T6hEPUoAArp_-.jpg

C3T6fTYUkAAnHQo.jpg

LOL

Spoiler

Throwback SY

Cr _whitefoam

Spoiler

C3T_dYgVMAAD-jF.jpg

C3T_dYhVMAEZljT.jpg

Cr 全世界都不如一个你

006d57JQly1fc78cy17opg30cc06y7wh.gif

Spoiler

006d57JQly1fc78ct39t8g30gm07o7ds.gif

006d57JQly1fc78cvtyt6g30cc06yb29.gif

006d57JQly1fc78d6qll6g30a006oayf.gif

006d57JQly1fc78cwudwmg30cc06y7jj.gif

006d57JQly1fc78cz5hyyg30cc06ye3x.gif

006d57JQly1fc78czz8umg30b504pqh8.gif

006d57JQly1fc78d0p013g30d305k4gq.gif

006d57JQly1fc78d1lb58g309w05kwz1.gif

• Like 19

!!Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!!

May this new year be creative and fruitful for all of you. Stay safe and healthy and happy!:heart:

I'm sorry I'm late but you see, I wrote a teeny tiny YuZhou ficlet dedicated to you all. I wanted to wish you guys with it but then I pulled a Hamlet and spent hours debating to post or not to post. Didn't want to spoil your mood or anything. Finally, I chickned out and posted it on wattpad instead and fell asleep. :huh: But then @swong2330 encouraged me (thank you, darling) and here I am finally posting it. 

I was writing a murder scene when this idea popped into my mind, so, it's more like a word vomit than a literary piece. :sweatingbullets:

Narrative- 3rd person

POV- WeiZhou

Type- slice of life

Sorry guys, no smut....yet.:phew:

To all of you for inspiring to be a better YuZhou shipper everyday. 

Spoiler

Home Is Where You Are

This wasn’t supposed to be. It wasn’t meant to go this way, and yet…here they were.

“When will you be back?” He asked and saw his boyfriend’s Adam’s Apple bob before the answer came.

“You know when.”

WeiZhou, sitting on the edge of the bed,  looked away from JingYu’s face and rested his unseeing eyes at a spot on the floor.

I’m not talking about  the date. I’m not talking about your bloody schedule. Can’t you see I’m in pain? I need you. I need you, can’t you see? When will you be back? Come back to me.

WeiZhou closed his eyes at the onslaught of emotions that engulfed his body and mind.
To depend upon someone in such a way, assimilate someone so deeply in your psyche that you couldn’t breathe without them- this wasn’t the life WeiZhou dreamed of while growing up.

Opening his eyes, he looked at the wide back of JingYu, standing in front of their shared closet. 
This might not be the life he had planned for but he wouldn’t trade it for the world. 

Please, come back to me.

There would be arguments which would escalate into a shouting match, just like what happened today; some pap-clicked photographs that showed JingYu having an intimate moment with one of his female co-stars.  

Please, come back to me.

Considering their career, there would be more situations like this where a misunderstanding stemmed out of pictures, video clips, news articles would threaten the harmony of their relationship, leaving either or both of them empty, hurt and jealous. Oh, so very, very jealous.

Please, come back to me.

But this was the life he craved more than anything. This person in front of him, whose drooping shoulders looked burdened with the bitter emotions floating around them, this was where his home was. JingYu was where WeiZhou’s heart was.

“When will you be back?”

The fingers that were busy taking a t-shirt off the hook stopped but JingYu didn’t turn back or respond. WeiZhou knew how JingYu’s face looked right now- furrowed brows, teeth worrying that plump lower lip to the point of tearing the flesh…

He waited with bated breath.

And then JingYu turned towards him, face a collage of  hurt and hope, “I was never gone.”

His boyfriend was almost toppled off balance when WeiZhou slammed into him. He didn’t remember getting up, covering the distance between their bed and the closet; he just knew that he was finally where he belonged to. This warmth, this rapid beatings of a heart, this was all he ever wanted.

They stayed like that for a long while. JingYu’s hand running up and down WeiZhou’s back, soothing the tension line.

“ZhouZhou?”

“I know. I’m sorry,” came a mumbled reply. He was not ready to waste even a second talking about the silly argument or how he lashed out. JingYu would be leaving soon and the mere thought of it made him cling to his boyfriend even more.

“I’m not blaming you, baby. I’d have reacted the same way. Those photos were-“

“I don’t wanna talk about it anymore,” WeiZhou mock snapped and burrowed his face even deeper into JingYu’s neck. He wanted to embed himself to this amazing man; his bestfriend, boyfriend, lover and his life. 

“Okay, okay, all right, we won’t talk about it,” finally a chuckle could be heard in the taller man’s voice. “But Zhou?” JingYu tugged at the short hair that tickled his face. 

As a reply, WeiZhou rubbed his face against JingYu’s neck like the silly cat he was.

“ZhouZhou, I’m not gonna talk about it, but if something like this happen again, if…if you can’t trust my words, my-“ a slight pause, “my touch anymore, then-“

“Don’t.”

“Zhou-“

“No, please no, stop it.” WeiZhou tightened his grip around his lover, “please don’t say that.”

“But I need to, baby. Please, let me, please?”

A reluctant nod was all JingYu got.

“If anything happens that will make you doubt in us, in what we have, just remember this moment. Remember that no matter where I go, where I am, I will always return to you, always.” A soft kiss was pressed against WeiZhou’s  temple, “you are the centre of my being, Zhou; the reason I can still go on. Remember that, won’t you?”

WeiZhou tried to swallow down the painful lump that had blocked his throat. 

“Don’t go.”

He felt another kiss. This time on his ear.

“I’m not going anywhere, ZhouZhou.”

“No, not that…I mean…I…”

A sob was welling up his chest. He couldn’t let go. Not now. Not ever.

“Shh, shh, it’s okay. It’s all right, babe. I’m here now. We’re here now.”

WeiZhou felt a light push against his shoulder and lifted his head to look up. That was a big mistake, though. The face within the inch of his own, mapped with sorrow and hope, made his heart constrict with love and longing and melancholy. How could he ever doubt this person? 

“You’d be joining me next week, right?” JingYu asked, voice uncertain.

That damned lump in his throat began to throb again. 

“JingYu, promise me something, please?”

JingYu gave an encouraging nod, without the least bit of hesitation.

“Don’t go-“ he had to clench his jaw in order to finish, “don’t go where I can’t follow.”
                                     …

The kiss was intense yet soft, like the first snow. Full of hope and yearning and……..love. Every press of lips, every swipe of tongues etched a new promise in their hearts.

This was them. This was where they would always, always return.

[][][][]

Trash or not I'm so gonna continue this trope. My own candy stash! *brimming with confidence* XD :w00t:

And if you wanna comment or just give my future ficlets a shot- https://www.wattpad.com/user/AbbieButtonbee (my wattpad id)

--------------------------------------------------

@pygmalion30- That was so kind of you!! Thank you so much! Now I know how impposibly cute ZZ looked not being able see his luggage!:o

I sound like a saddist, though. 

-----------------------------------------------------

@charlie10- your gifs are like highlights of my day! All those are my favourite moments of BTS! Thank you for making and sharing them with us!!:wub:

------------------------------------------------------

Thanks.

Abbie

• Like 8

I'm pretty free these days so tbh I'm kinda on this forum 24/7 doing my researches to get into Yuzhou University (LOL) I wanna post more and do analysis and stuff (needa join the fun~) but everyone here is 6262626262% better than me so.... LOL nvm xD

Eh, what am I even talking about.

Anyway, I've watched the subbed version of the BTS by ryokise and lovely things (thank you! xie xie! kamsia! terima kasih! arigatou! kamsia hamida! ><) and there was a part where lil otaku ZZ made it seemed like an anime fighting scene...

E9Q945s.jpg which triggered the weeaboo in me to draw this:

Spoiler

(right to left)

8wzASs0.jpg

I was bored OKAY.

Speaking of boredom...

Spoiler

I tried to photoshop while my mom was shopping (had no data, games were overplayed so yah) but then I didn't know where exactly I wanted to place the photoshopped Jingyu so...

Ea5fOU5.jpg

I know. I had the same WTF face while making it. I AM A FAILURE I'M SORRY

Also,

YSZv28U.jpg

Halfway when making it, I had to keep my phone so I decided to dump le photoshopped ZZ somewhere near his hubby to keep him in company.... xD

Ah, and speaking of failures...

Spoiler

I like to imagine that ZZ is a dorky weeb like me otaku and JY will always facepalm or give no comment towards 'em otaku moments. I don't even know why I did this but maybe I just felt like anime meme-ing suddenly... lololol I need help

(right to left)

Bfq4hvY.jpg

Honestly, I feel so bad for destroying ZZ and JY's beautiful face but oh whale, the past is in the past, please spare me ~~~

Also, let's give some appreaction for JY's photographer's beauty, BoyNam~~~ LOL

Spoiler

6m8RI19.jpg

JWDEOsb.jpg

OK WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING HAHAHA IT'S 2AM LOL

So... so far I've tried to photoshop, draw fanarts and write a fanfic hehe. May I enter this university? *blink eyes repeatively*

Oh wait... I'm not at age. Shiet.

On 1/27/2017 at 1:06 PM, skeletonworks said:

I hope Jingyu can gain more Malaysian fans so that we can have a small fm in Malaysia and hope to join in organising event or something just like the China fanclub

I doubt this will happen but it's not too far fetch either! There seem to be more Malaysians in this forum than I expected so *crosses finger*

-

This year, I didn't celebrate CNY with my chinese families since they are all so far away but I got to celebrate it with my friends and you guys :'D Gong Xi Fa Cai, wishing you all the best of health, wealth and forever success!! Also, happy anniversary (?) of Addicted... This gives a sad and despairing feeling for everything that has happened but it all happened for a reason. I believe there is always good in bad. That's just how life is LOL. Sorry for the long post ^^

• Like 13

thanks for always posting the thai ver. BTS of addicted with subtitles @ryokise :blush:
Credit: Lovely Things (Youtube channel)

Video:

Spoiler

My thoughts about this (I'm going to post everything I noticed in the spoiler section)

Spoiler

1:28 - 1:40
Jy was staring at ZZ who was trying to open the coke bottle so much that he burnt himself lol

3:04 - 3.32
How CJD says that JY should think about his girlfriend and the perhaps he can cry and JY is brushing it off by laughing over it
ZZ: You are reminded of this partical person all of a sudden? (3:12)
Damn they got serious there... Like really~ why did he stare like that when ZZ said that? :o
The atmosphere got tense between both of them all of a sudden~ Jaelous? Not pleased? I can't grasp it

3:43 - 4:15
JY is looking at his picture and ZZ is also looking and saying random words in English
All of a sudden
ZZ: You are quite handsome
JY: Of course "What do you mean by quite handsome" I'm more than that. (JY is like :Did you only notice now that I'm handsome? Yeah ZZ are you sure you didn't notice it before? XD)
I see a love spark there lol~

4:37 - 4:55
OMG JY is protecting ZZ's body xD Awwwww
What I noticed about JY and his protectiveness is that he is actually only protective towards ZZ
Guys are mostly protective to either girls,their girlfriends/partners/loved ones/important person or people who are in need of protection but ZZ actually doesn't need any protection but why is JY so protective of ZZ then? Well ZZ is not a girl either which gives us a view of how important ZZ is to JY (It's your choice if you want to believe it or not but there is no way CJD said that JY should protect ZZ)

5:09
Who is that 20 000 (yuan right?) girlfriend? Is it an insider used for money?
CJD is mentioning that the second time but I have no idea what this is about~ kind of bugs me (I mean not knowing)

6:08 - 6:49
JY looks so comfortable leaing on ZZ's shoulder and sleeping~ omg that's so cute :wub:

7:40 - 7:29
JY is taking the initative to hug ZZ there~ I'm dying XD 
just look at how he is running to hug ZZ and how he is resting his chin on his shoulders :D 
that body and height difference tho~ what a big whale...

8:10 - 8:17
ZZ is pointing to JY and saying something
I wonder what he's saying :huh:

8:23 - 8:51 
It's the first time that I noticed that ZZ looks so dazed here
I guess it's because it's so cute when he said Hmmmm... while pouting....man that's cute XD
(Is this maybe the first time he noticed his feelings? hohoho don't mind me :'D)

9:50 - 10:00
JY going for ZZ's richard simmons and ZZ going for JY's manhood lol
I see their prefernces here hoooohoo:wink: 

14:00 - 14:16
I love how the director and staff is like: Do something! Make love!
Their confused looks are so cute but I'm kind of interested how they were just going to sleep under the blanket like that 

18:20 - 20:06  *nosebleed*
After JY threw ZZ into the bed ZZ looked so shy and their looks (dies from cuteness overload)
19: 24 JY *pins down ZZ* (omg ZZ looks so sexy pinned down like this nya :3)
19:29 - 19: 31 that nose rubbing is my favourite *-* I mean I have not even seen this between real couples~ so special *-*
20:05 ZZ: Come .... He's like I'm ready~ come at me :'D... They're just too comfortable with all of this lol~ JY is even asking how the masturbating part is going to be acted out lol

20:35 
JY is the little princess who gets easily frightened? LOL 

Well that was my take on this ^^
That took me a while to analyse or was I just being delulu while watching this?~ I don't know XD
Either way~ Don't mind me please :'D

Happy lunar new year everyone!!
May YuZhou meet up and be together this year and the following years :heart:

• Like 11

JY - HAIBAO Photoshoot lxhxiudada_org.gif

Cr 摄影师任春吉

56552345ly1fbx48yloncj218g0xa79w.jpg

Spoiler

56552345ly1fbx48z4w08j218g0xawkv.jpg

56552345ly1fbx48zrltqj218g0xa43z.jpg

56552345ly1fbx48zfuzmj218g0xagqy.jpg

56552345ly1fbx490es65j218g0xa7bz.jpg

56552345ly1fbx48yac1hj218g0xatgb.jpg

56552345ly1fbx4902tpoj218g0xan7d.jpg

ZZ - 触不到的TA Trailer. ZZ will appear in tomorrow episode!!!! lxhxiudada_org.gif

Spoiler

Gif 

Cr 触不到的TA

Spoiler

006Ddo3Fgy1fc8fjswo0mg309w05kaxh.gif

006Ddo3Fgy1fc8fjrldc9g309w05kqs7.gif

006Ddo3Fgy1fc8fjnpwm3g309w05kb29.gif

006Ddo3Fgy1fc8fjtu6asg309w05kqhr.gif

006Ddo3Fgy1fc8fjpvkgwg309w05kx5f.gif

006Ddo3Fgy1fc8fjom33eg309w05k1bm.gif

Cr Timmyoo

Spoiler

006txQ9ygy1fc8ifbyoz0g30g40cax6p.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc8ifcnyn3g30g40917wh.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc8ife2h0sg30g40bd4qr.gif

006txQ9ygy1fc8iff2wo4g30g40b37wi.gif

JY - Shanghai to Dalian 260117

Cr planB

Spoiler

C3WHh9XUMAEEdyf.jpg

C3WHh-YVUAET68D.jpg

C3WHh9TUEAICbZR.jpg

C3WGLL7VUAITLqF.jpg

C3WGLL6UMAEBp2-.jpg

C3WGLL7UYAASnxu.jpg

C3WGLL8VYAEbqzB.jpg

Cr [HaloJohnny1130]

Spoiler

C3VrbCWVcAQ5hkj.jpg

C3Vrb-jUkAED-lC.jpg

C3VrdPTVUAIcnSW.jpg

C3VrejDVYAAZluV.jpg

Edit: Cr Hyukira

Spoiler

C3af2zhWAAAj4jh.jpg

C3afHb6WIAA9t49.jpg

C3afHb8WAAAGONA.jpg

C3afCA6WMAA2IKP.jpg

C3afCA6WAAEmWjY.jpg

C3afCBOWMAE8bmo.jpg

C3afHb4XAAILjwr.jpg

C3af2zlWQAIFLrb.jpg

C3af2ztWcAAmuAq.jpg

ZZ - Paris to Shanghai 260117

Spoiler

Cr eversince

C3VsjSsVUAEiF2I.jpg

C3VsjSsVYAAnATY.jpg

C3VsjSsUcAAeY8g.jpg

C3V78wBUcAI1ciK.jpg

C3V78v_UoAAhrIo.jpg

C3V78wBUcAAVUxU.jpg

C3V78wAUYAAyZcP.jpg

C3VsjSrVUAEkvtP.jpg

• Like 15

ZZ - Photoshoot in Paris (Givenchy) 210117

Spoiler

Cr daydreamer_

C3VnedfVMAAPf3I.jpg

C3VnfYSUoAIar_t.jpg

C3Vngn9UYAAhJJG.jpg

C3VnhrYUcAQ4KR_.jpg

JY - Beijing to Shanghai 210117

JY ah!!! you have been using this pants for the ENTIRE JANUARY already! Stop bullying it!! xiaoku_org.gif 

Spoiler

Imagine this big family going for a road trip lxhainio_org.gif

Spoiler

Favart by 有的是青春_沒的是時間

be0e81dbgy1fc8obc79w9j20rs0jn0yw.jpg

Fanart by 呼呼花-. Too cute ahhh lxhlike_org.gif Bow down to all our artists' creativity

Spoiler

a966fe84gy1fc849v5exmj20jp0jpqje.jpg

a966fe84gy1fc84afcfp2j20jp0jp1ff.jpg

a966fe84gy1fc84aeuvqdj20jp0jpgyd.jpg

a966fe84gy1fc84abvhi0j20jp0jp7rv.jpg

a966fe84gy1fc7ecdkabxj20mz0spx4c.jpg

a966fe84gy1fc84a99qvyj20jp0jpnkw.jpg

a966fe84gy1fc84a88f5uj20jp0jptwq.jpg

a966fe84gy1fc84acwpj4j20jp0jpner.jpg

a966fe84gy1fc849z8fvmj20jp0jpkjd.jpg

a966fe84gy1fc84a30kmtj20jp0jph44.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr on pic

006pwVc7ly1fc7ui1rzmrj30ko0da7bo.jpg

A few FMV from 幺叽叽叽叽叽

http://www.miaopai.com/show/ics0oXiBdYBpH4fTmUrNlw__.htm

http://www.miaopai.com/show/Om2Alz8ghtTlhjQA2Qphnw__.htm

http://www.miaopai.com/show/ArJkb9tA6xEw432ETRUhqg__.htm

This one, blame the person who tagged me :(

http://xiaoying.tv/v/djh2I/1/?fromApp=XiaoYing&toApp=weibo

-----------------

One more thing I want to share

Spoiler

Today, this hashtag #鲸鱼与洲喵# was/is (I'm not sure if its still) no.4 hashtag (hashtag that people posting/discussing/highview, not the usual hot topic trending hashtag) in weibo. This hashtag means #whaleandzhoumeow#

Since CPF know they can't use #yuzhou# or #zhouyu# or anything YZ, they created this hashtag! Bow down to them! The first 3 hashtags are about TFBoys, Baekhyun EXO and red packets lxhainio_org.gif

Pic cr 瑜洲的胃药 

005NgCUMly1fc8nf5xdkhj30hs0vkahh.jpg

005NgCUMly1fc8nf3zsc4j30hs0vk7cp.jpg

• Like 21

15 hours ago, boysloveismylife said:

Hide contents

8:10 - 8:17
ZZ is pointing to JY and saying something
I wonder what he's saying :huh:

if i read lips, 傻逼 (shabi)? for dumb XD (I've been trying to get what he said, thai translation there didn't put any 'unnecessary' word OTL)

• Like 5

On 1/24/2017 at 8:23 PM, abhishikta said:

@gesseki- Hey love! Hugsy hugs for ya for making me sound like Hades!:w00t: 

"You're gonna hear me ROOOOAR":w00t::w00t: 

But jokes apart, I truly thank you for appreciating me in this matter. I was not sure how other members would take it as I am often very opinionated and out spoken. But I couldn't just keep silent when something I believe, I stand up for was being wronged. I get agitated very quickly. There are a few things I dislike the most and false accusation and hypocrisy are two of them. I had to address the post as I found it quite offensive on a personal level. 

This community has been a secret garden for me. A modified version of Eutopia. Like everyone else here, I have issues in real life too and this place gives me the boost up I need yo trudge through daily life. People may not agree with each other here all the time, but we are tied with the thread of love. Our love for our boys, together and individually. That's what I respect the most about this forum. 

I often regret for not discovering Addicted early because every time I hear about that ZZ gf fiasco I feel like I should have been here with you guys, fretting together or just clowing around with my delulu to cheer people up. 

But I hope to be with you all through thick and thin from now on. 

Love for ya, babe!:wub:

Abbie

@abhishikta I LOVE how you express yourself ..~~.   You're very real, very honest, I appreciate that ;)).. my kind of people, I love it ^^.. Hey just wanted to send you a 'BIG HUG!' lol... loving all your posts & sharings!   And re 'only fans' & 'cp fans' dispute..?.. All I can say is 'PEOPLE.. if you truly love the 'boys', you are a 'fan' to 'both'.  Loving & supporting just one/the other 'doesn't' make sense/logical..how does that work??!!  I am still very 'baffled' by it.  I just DON'T get it, sorry, 'only fans!'.  Soompi YuZhou family, you are GREAT (big thumb up to you all).  Love you all 'sensible', respectable, logical YuZhou fans here.  Thankyou to all ;))).. Big hugs..xx (and where is my emoticon bar now..??..huh..how did I get that the last time??..sorry guys, no cute emoji faces for u's lol...goodnite!  Ooohh.. just a reminder.. ALL FANS, for the sake, love and support of our boys, NO MORE arguments and bashing of each other please (I mean the JY only fans and ZZ only fans outside of this forum - if we know any, please send the same advise and reminder because 'genuine' love and support DON'T CREATE NEGATIVITIES, WORRIES/BURDENS of any kind to/for our boys (they have suffered enough 'mistreatments', they don't need the inconsiderate 'fans' to continue to burden them more! Makes sense??! ..Goodnite everyone!~~..x

• Like 6

@1blankstare

I agree with that. and I think they did share the same bed a week before and during filming. I guess even during promo tours. haha it's hard to explain ZZ's personality and choices of stuff. but we all understand it, it's just hard to describe and put in into words. a huge part of me believes that he is either bi or gay (with JY helping him realize it. lol) but some parts of me does not want to because I don't want to stereotype people based on what we see on ZZ. dang! I'm so confusing I even confuse myself. and yes, their differences perfectly fit together. soulmates!

also, ZZ is an otaku ang bl stories are widely accepted by otakus whether you are into bl or not. and also, ZZ read the novel before they start filming. so based on those, between the two of them, ZZ was the first one to accept that setup or relationship. and JY seeing an adorable and at the same time cool guy being okay with it made him accept that it's a natural thing to fall for another guy. hahahaha do I sound too delulu here?

anyway! wishing all the best not just for JY but for all of you people here. happy Chinese New Year!

edit: idk how to tag/mention in mobile

• Like 9