CnJ0pMuVYAAv79U.jpg

CnJ0qHMUkAA3NxE.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [黄景瑜和许魏洲的胃药]

CnJ1InEUMAAWrOw.jpg

CnJ1JhlVIAAdkIY.jpg

CnJ1KRfUcAE9QRO.jpg

• Like 15

Oh, ZZ is on radar again? Hmm. I wonder if JY will return to Beijing soon? ;) 

Anw, Understanding Dream is available in iTunes! If you have not bought it, please do so!

@Scandani congrats for the gold Legend badge! I love to read your posts! I can't find the perfect gif, so, I'll just shamelessly steal from @liesl's excellent kitty gif! xD

giphy.gif

@Oline Oline JY sang that song during the press conference, right? He sang it beautifully, I am sure he will move many hearts from the audience when he sings it at the concert. Is there any news whether the concert is going to have live stream? Hopefully it will. I'd love to watch JY sings in live stream! I want to know the result of ZZ's vocal training. That's what they were doing during the latest MIA period, among other things, right!? :phew:

@skeletonworks @tea4two @Kim Kruisbessie Thanks for reading my half-rambling post xD. I agree that ZZ might face inner turmoils because of lots things go wrong. I hope he can find the inner strength needed to overcome these negative experiences. 

Edit: maybe doing things that ZZ like, such as charities like what he does lately, can bring peace to him. He has bounced back, physically (thanks to JY's constant attention, LOL), so hopefully, he will bounce back emotionally as well.

YuZhou Daily is very funny! Anyone know why it changed JY and ZZ's name? Between YuZhou Daily and 5MilesLove, CPFs must be very content atm. Oh, and the latest edition of shared wardrobe (TM)! :w00t: 

Edit 2: auntie @sohocomo: IIRC it was blepharospasm? He will gradually lose control of his eyelid's muscles.

• Like 20

Can anyone tell me, off the top of their memory, what eye condition it is ZZ has?  (I can't seem to find it at the moment...)

I'm asking because his left eye seems a bit "lazy" in today's pics. My son was diagnosed with a 'lazy eye' and has worn glasses since he was 3. It has gotten better over the years, but when he's really tired, his eye will 'float' when he takes his glasses off. In a few of today's pictures, ZZ's left eye appears to be 'floating' quite a bit, so I'm wondering if his eye condition is part of it, or if maybe it's just odd camera angles.

EDIT: Thank you  @gayyoxx!  

So his condition specifically targets the eyelid (and possibly some facial) muscles. Even though I found nothing about the eye muscles specifically, I have to wonder if under some circumstances, like being overly tired, it might have an effect. (Maybe I'm just sensitive to it because of my son? Ugh, the overprotective mom in me is coming out...)

Edited by sohocomo
  • Like 13

27 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@Oline Oline JY sang that song during the press conference, right? He sang it beautifully, I am sure he will move many hearts from the audience when he sings it at the concert. Is there any news whether the concert is going to have live stream? Hopefully it will. I'd love to watch JY sings in live stream! I want to know the result of ZZ's vocal training. That's what they were doing during the latest MIA period, among other things, right!? 

Actually i haven't watch the press conference. I hope there is live stream for it.

Btw, zz is so kind and heartwarming.

He is good that he show his fans to do charity so the fans can do the same things.

I kind of hope his chinese fans can make a bday project to donate sum amount of money for charity.

Zz must be happy.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Can anyone tell me, off the top of their memory, what eye condition it is ZZ has?  (I can't seem to find it at the moment...)

I'm asking because his left eye seems a bit "lazy" in today's pics. My son was diagnosed with a 'lazy eye' and has worn glasses since he was 3. It has gotten better over the years, but when he's really tired, his eye will 'float' when he takes his glasses off. In a few of today's pictures, ZZ's left eye appears to be 'floating' quite a bit, so I'm wondering if his eye condition is part of it, or if maybe it's just odd camera angles.

EDIT: Thank you  @gayyoxx!  

So his condition specifically targets the eyelid (and possibly some facial) muscles. Even though I found nothing about the eye muscles specifically, I have to wonder if under some circumstances, like being overly tired, it might have an effect. (Maybe I'm just sensitive to it because of my son? Ugh, the overprotective mom in me is coming out...)

I'm quite sure he had eye ptosis, although I never bothered trying to figure out the translation for his condition. I had the same condition. In layman's term, we have very weak eyelid muscles which requires surgery to fix. We can't lift open our eyelids properly. One will get double eyelids, if you don't already have it, because the surgeon will remove excess skins/fats from the eyelids at the same time if you have any, while they fix the muscles so you have less to lift up (I hope this makes sense.. haha). There will be stitches on the eyelids of course, and with stitches there will be a crease and ta-dahhhhh double eyelids. If you already have double eyelids, the surgeon will just cut along the crease already on your lids. (To be honest, I think ZZ's eye surgeon could have done a better job. The suturing was not well done and he did not heal well from it.  But nothing that detracts from his beauty of course.) It's a completely different condition from lazy eyes though. Can't say I noticed that in ZZ. 

P.S. I am explaining this is great details because some annoying people keep making fun of his eyes mercilessly online when they are totally clueless about his condition. So just taking the opportunity to share more with everyone.  Hate those richard simmons.

Update: @sohocomo I think I know what you meant. I just took a look at his pictures from today's charity event. It's his left eye right? I haven't notice it before I must say. Let's hope its just the angles in the pictures and all are good with his peepers. 

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, bearology said:

ZZ singing with the kids. Skip to 0:16. What song is it? I read on Twitter that ZZ sang Towards the Bright Side and this song.

Reveal hidden contents

Cr 我给白洛因捡球儿去

The song ZZ sang at charity work today. It's a classic song called "Childhood":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEdxe8Sa55w

I found translation here for the Malaysian 4 Golden Princess version at description (but no subs):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w27InAtUUA4

@sohocomo I read that if tired it'll still show up even after operation. Which is why I keep finding it weird when watching Addicted why ZZ has droppy eyes sometimes(didn't know he has this condition yet). Probably too tired from filming. 

• Like 12

51 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

@sohocomo I read that if tired it'll still show up even after operation. Which is why I keep finding it weird when watching Addicted why ZZ has droppy eyes sometimes(didn't know he has this condition yet). Probably too tired from filming. 

Oh yes, the condition can recur unfortunately and its back to surgery theater we go. The eyelid muscles are just weaker than norm. 

• Like 3

@SueLyinn Thank you so much for the translation.. lovea_thumb.gif

Johnny

Spoiler

DWSS update

Spoiler

Source:   约吧大明星

006klUgqjw1f5qwqo2w7sj31kw2dcayi.jpg

006klUgqjw1f5r3g51somj30nw0d3458.jpg

Beijing ee809d.png Shanghai (070616)

Spoiler

Source:   C10xi

006oJA5rjw1f5qyo7yennj30v90ku42o.jpg

006oJA5rjw1f5qyo8gp2hj30sg0iz41z.jpg

006oJA5rjw1f5qyo83cyoj30sg0izdio.jpg

006oJA5rjw1f5qzsh5u0gj30sg0izmzl.jpg

See You Monday recording (061516)

Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜钦封背影饭

005FdoCnjw1f5r3wffkodj31z61ar7wi.jpg

005FdoCnjw1f5r3wjjpddj31yc1cv1ky.jpg

005FdoCnjw1f5r3wm7hwaj31ac19cb29.jpg

005FdoCnjw1f5r3wpyiy9j31we18bx6p.jpg

005FdoCnjw1f5r3wb06zmj31md17rkjl.jpg

005FdoCnjw1f5r3wvnnn5j32691a8qv7.jpg

005FdoCnjw1f5r3wz14s5j31q817lqv5.jpg

005FdoCnjw1f5r3x3bv6gj321y1iunpe.jpg

005FdoCnjw1f5r3x7sowlj31lg191npe.jpg

First Light in Korea (062516)

Spoiler

Source:   BLACK_CAT_UV

006rlT8jgw1f5r0lj8t9ej31kw11xgv7.jpg

006rlT8jgw1f5r0ll3dubj31kw11x7cf.jpg

006rlT8jgw1f5r0lr35z0j31kw11xwom.jpg

006rlT8jgw1f5r0lxb8v4j31kw11xwqz.jpg

006rlT8jgw1f5r0n8jb67j31kw2dcnmp.jpg

006rlT8jgw1f5r0iyx1raj315o0rs12b.jpg

006rlT8jgw1f5r0j8ltoqj31kw11xajv.jpg

006rlT8jgw1f5r0j90j8sj31kw11x13g.jpg

006rlT8jgw1f5r0jh3kqoj31kw11xwqc.jpg

006rlT8jgw1f5r0kls7wsj31kw2dckg6.jpg

YuZhou

Spoiler

Throwback

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   你丫把我吃死了你想跑

006exN4Cjw1f5qxymm9cgj30hs0hpq5v.jpg

006exN4Cjw1f5qxyl69ivj30hs0hjmz5.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   哇啊哒哒哒

006eXxI9jw1f5r8tlultlj30ku0ku7qs.jpg

Random YuZhou

Spoiler

Source:   最佳妄想症患者

a1d8a884gw1f5q3csmekcj20ku0kn7d2.jpg

a1d8a884gw1f5q3cvvu6kj20kz0hrqbr.jpg

a1d8a884gw1f5q3cq3ihvj20e40exjve.jpg

a1d8a884gw1f5q3cy7y7nj20je0hsgtd.jpg

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  watermark

dd5ef543jw1f5r4o23707j20m70m8taq.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  timmytalk mimi

006tf0j0gw1f5qzysa6nbj30cf0hxq5d.jpg

006tze7Bgw1f5r2lqmqerj30dw0jwh2e.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   锦衣卫全球后援团

006pfSvzgw1f5r06od20kj30dv0dudgx.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   粉瑜同洲

e9ba2725gw1f59q8cavxgj20qo2eqwtt.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  DAUM

a1d8a884gw1f5dge920acj20ms0wfwr9.jpg

a1d8a884gw1f5dgehw6udj20uk0lztlw.jpg

• Like 17

Hi everyone ^^ I'm so glad to be back. I was back yesterday but still in lurking mode. I need to catch up with this forum so I just read the pages I missed and I did miss a lot. Some were candies and rainbow and some were dark. But it's just like YZ and the stupid ban. Thanks for the candies ZZ threw at us on his concert I just can't stop my delulu for waking up again. And he looks so sexy adorable in his short close up video. Thankfully I ship both of them so much that I don't plan on falling for either of them. And congrats for ZZ being voice actor. I hope JY is doing well despite being under the radar for now. 

Oh, and congratulation for @Scandani being Legend. 

Honestly, I had a lot of stuff I want to comment on but I'll just post this new FF as a greeting after a while gone https://www.wattpad.com/283089060-yuzhou-fan-fics-ring

Spoiler

Zhouzhou stands proudly on the stage in front of thousands of his fans. He sings his songs one by one and reminisce about his journey this year. He couldn’t even imagine he would be doing this this year. Having his solo concerts and a lot of fans cheering. 
He just remembered how Jingyu told him that everyone will love him. And right this moment, he really feels loved by many. He also sings the songs that has special meaning in his heart, surprising everyone that came. Songs that prove his bond with his current boyfriend. They guy who gives him the most beautiful and greatest love on earth. It’s no longer his own journey. It’s gonna be their journey, together.
This beautiful singer also shows three pictures of him. Those that hold special meaning for him but he doesn’t really need to explain it to everyone. Deep down, he knows the only person who need to understand him will know the meaning once he sees those pictures. Instantly understand what he’s saying with those three pictures. 
In this world, only the two of them could understand the meaning behind each one of them. They have their own memories about those moments but they both understand how special they are for each other. No words needed anymore. 
The fans not only cheering and expressing their love, they also sing along. Somehow, this atmosphere is really special for Zhouzhou since he’s performing his songs in a country which language is different than his. The concert is almost end when suddenly Zhouzhou get teary eyes. He’s been holding himself back and right now all of memories between him and Jingyu resurface inside his brain. It’s like watching a playback of his life and they are all filled with their memories together. 
How he wishes that Jingyu could be there with him. During this special night and this special atmosphere, everything will be perfect if his beloved could be there with him. Watching over him and would hold him when he goes to backstage. 
Thinking of Jingyu only make Zhouzhou miss him more than ever. He unconsciously holds the green belt that’s hanging from behind his t-shirt. He barely able to contain himself and continue his concert. He realises that his feeling is no less hurtful than Jingyu’s feeling. That guy must feel a lot worse every time Zhouzhou has his concert and he couldn’t be there. 

— — —

The concert ends well. It was a really big success for Zhouzhou. He felt touched and it’s like he could still hear the cheering. He thanks everyone for their help and support. The concert won’t end this successfully without them. 
Zhouzhou is back at his room after everything is done. It felt like everything is just a dream. After being around those many people and feel loved, now he’s all alone inside his room. He feels so lonely and he just wants to hear the voice he’s been missing this whole night. The voice he miss everyday.
After reaching for his phone, he wants to dial immediately but got himself surprised when there’s an incoming call. He immediately answers.
“Jingyu? H- how?”
“Hey. I asked your manager to tell me when you arrived at your room. He just told me.”
Zhouzhou is speechless. He wanted to tell Jingyu a lot of things but suddenly hearing his voice just freeze his brain. He’s now hearing the voice he wants so bad and he doesn’t want to ask for more. He doesn’t want to get greedy. If Jingyu catches on about his greed, he’ll feel worse than he already is. Zhouzhou doesn’t want that.
“I heard it was a big success.”
“Y-yes. I can’t believe everyone sang along with me. I wish you could see all of that,” Zhouzhou stops himself. He accidentally slips up his inner wish and worried that Jingyu will blame himself again.
“I was there,” Jingyu sounds calm. “Didn’t you say it yourself, I will always be with you and you will always be with me. And beside, I got plenty of videos and pictures from your manager. I think I need to buy him a gift or something to thank him.”
“You what? Why didn’t I know any of that?”
“I purposely didn’t tell you so you could just focus on your concert. And I video called him right before your concert started. Asking for his help.”
“So you saw everything?” Zhouzhou feels so happy all of a sudden.
“You could say that. I learnt my lesson already. Though I can’t be there in person, I could use other’s help to be there. And tonight was a great experience for me.”
Zhouzhou laughs really hard. He can’t contain his happiness. He’s not only happy because of what Jingyu did for him but also the fact that Jingyu is not feeling that bad anymore. He found his way to be with Zhouzhou and he’s always be the strongest pillar of support for Zhouzhou.
“If you saw everything, did you get my message?” 
“Don’t underestimate me. Of course I got everything instantly. I know everything about you just like the back of my hand. And I just knew you wouldn’t listen to me. Really, Zhouzhou. Why didn’t you listen.”
“What?! It’s not that obvious anymore right? Besides…” Zhouzhou cuts himself and starting to blush.
“Beside what?”
“Besides, we are together. Even if you can hold back, I can’t.”
Jingyu is startled by his boyfriend sudden confession. Well, it might appear like he could hold himself rather well. But that’s not the case at all. It’s only because he thought about Zhouzhou’s well being that he forces himself back. He doesn’t want to do anything that could hurt Zhouzhou. He knows by experience how hard his fans could get with his innocence boyfriend and he won’t let that happen again. 
“I-I just don’t want you to get hurt. I know how sensitive you are even though you try to hide that. And I don’t want you to act tough in front of me again. Seeing you like that almost killed me, you know that?!”
Zhouzhou felt stupid after everything he’s done tonight. He never thought it would hurt Jingyu this much. He thought Jingyu might get worried, but not up to this point. Hearing Jingyu’s tremble voices, he knows how deep Jingyu thinks about this stuff. 
“I’m sorry. I won’t do it again if you don’t want me to. I promise I’ll discuss it with you next time.”
“I don’t blame you. I just got worried,” Jingyu felt bad for making his love pleading for forgiveness for something they both should not feel guilty about. Damn with the ban Jingyu thought to himself.
“But really. You saw it tonight, I’m not that obvious. Well, even people could make up a theory on their own, it won’t prove anything. It’s not that obvious,” Zhouzhou put tension in the not obvious part.
“Fine. I’ll accept that. But what about the ring? Are you out of your mind? Not just me, but your manager got worried when he realised that.”
“Ah, you got this angry because of that?” Zhouzhou asks playfully, almost teasing the big guy.
“It’s fine if only I got worried. But if other people got worried, that means you cross a line, Zhouzhou.”
“Then, why did you give it to me right before my departure. You bought it for me. You gave it to me. But you expect me not to wear that?”
“I plan on giving it to you after you get back. I want it to be special. But I forgot to take it out from the other presents’ bag… And why didn’t you tell me you found it?” Jingyu tries to put the blame back on Zhouzhou.
“I didn’t want to spoil the surprise for you. I want to show it off in a place you could easily see.”
“Idiot. Just for that reason?”
“It’s not just that reason. It is the big reason. Do you know how I felt when I found that ring? I thought you wanna surprise me. I wanted to call you right away and I couldn’t suppress my happiness. But I wanted to reply to your love properly. I wanted to say I love you too. I know I’m not as forward as you in expressing our love to each other, but I want you to know that my love is no less from you.”
“Zhou?”
They both stay silent. A lot of stuff going through their minds. They reflect about what they just did and said, and how they really love each other. 
“I love you. And I know for a fact that you love me just as much. That’s why I got confidence to spoil you. To express my love. Sorry if I’m too harsh on you. I just so worried about you.”
“I know. I’m sorry too. With our relationship, I think I should be more open to you. I should have just told you. I love you.”
“I guess this stupid ban sometimes will get to us. Well, to me most of the time. But I won’t let it jeopardise our relationship. Even though I got so worried about you. And I know that separation is the most logical thing to do in our circumstances… I won’t ever let go your hand. No matter what happen and what people might say, I hope you can believe in me till the end.”
“Of course I believe in you. Just know this. If you try to let go of my hand over this stupid thing, I won’t let your hand go. I will grab tighter until you see that being together is our only option. You need to believe in me till the end too.”

• Like 15

ZZ and JY both posted on weibo tonight within 30 mins of one another. Both are standing in solidarity against the Hague ruling on the China's South China Sea claims... For our Filipino soompis here, hope you aren't offended...

Right now on weibo, everyone is gesturing to show their patriotism. I get the sense that as public figures, they must participate if they do not want to be blacklisted in China. I hope it will buy them some goodwill from the authorities.

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Right now on weibo, everyone is gesturing to show their patriotism. I get the sense that as public figures, they must participate if they do not want to be blacklisted in China. I hope it will buy them some goodwill from the authorities.

I had exact same thoughts as you. :D I hope it buys them some goodwill. 

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

ZZ and JY both posted on weibo tonight within 30 mins of one another. Both are standing in solidarity against the Hague ruling on the China's South China Sea claims... For our Filipino soompis here, hope you aren't offended...

i completely understand and not offended at all as it is their duty as citizens of china. it may not be their conviction but need to rally behind their country as every chinese nationals.

• Like 10

38 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Spoiler

Not only Filipino but also Vietnamese as well. I can understand why they did it. But oh well, at least I don't have weibo so I don't need to see it. Hopefully it won't affect ZZ's concert in Thailand since there might be Vietnamese or Filipino fans who wanted to come but because of this...

• Like 12

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

Spoiler

(Philippine fan)Ill respect them... ;) we know that they dont have a choice.... Its china anyway "communist country which are all monitored and dictated by there government."

This event is one big blow for chinas government :lol:.  karma for banning this two wonderful, humble and handsome boys.....:wub:

Minamahal at iniirog kong johnny and zhouzhou...Mabuhay:wub:

• Like 15

40 minutes ago, bearology said:
  Hide contents

Not only Filipino but also Vietnamese as well. I can understand why they did it. But oh well, at least I don't have weibo so I don't need to see it. Hopefully it won't affect ZZ's concert in Thailand since there might be Vietnamese or Filipino fans who wanted to come but because of this...

I am Filipino, and this makes me sad. 

• Like 5

Anyone know what song this is? Is sounds nice while showing most of my fave moments too.

Spoiler

And a few days ago, I dreamed about finding YuZhou's ElleMen in bookstore (or somewhere, I don't remember). The cover was YuZhou laying down (like that Madame Figaro) with their legs in opposite direction but their heads met (? :sweatingbullets:).

• Like 11

19 hours ago, charlie10 said:

That's brilliant, @skeletonworks! I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of the YY-interview! (Also tagging @narakeiko since she also offered to do subs.)

And thank you @gashupingo for subbing the new bts so quickly! 

One thing which is quite striking about JY & ZZ's interactions in the bts videos etc is that the mood is sometimes happy, sometimes irritated, sometimes awkward, sometimes playful and always terribly intriguing. What's particularly intriguing is that they always seem the most awkward when they have to play up their CP-game, not so much in character but as themselves.

I've tried watching a few other BL-series (none of which particularly appeal to me, some I think are really terrible...) and see some of their CP-interaction, they always take it a lot further than JY & ZZ ever did. And I find that a little painful to watch, actually. Because it's so obviously a game, an act, a fanservice. There's nothing wrong with it, I personally just don't find it enjoyable.

But with Addicted it's always been different. At first, I thought their bts interaction did seem staged. But after a while, I realised that while they are of course playing for the camera, their interaction is very real and never crosses into that weird, overly staged kind of interaction. (This is all just my opinion, of course).

@charlie10 You had said my POV... Totally agree especially the highlighted one. 

• Like 8