@ariafoxx maybe, because when he stops being dorky, his world is actually very solemn. When youtake away the camera lights, he would fall to his own silent little world, deep into his own thoughts. And if he can be away from preying eyes, I am sure he would just be as content being with himself. Deep with his own thoughts, thinking about everything and absolutely nothing? I get this when I saw that serene lake pic he posted sometime ago. 

He is layers upon layers of beauty in my eyes, I am sure I make you all nauseous now by the amount of my fangirling of this beautiful soul. So, I better stop before getting a smack.

• Like 21

According to this, ZZ will be attending this sunmer music (concert?) on 22/7 - 19:35 BJ time and this will be aired?? on CCTV chanel (please correct me if im wrong)

Spoiler

Spoiler

I wish everywhere is as peaceful as this thread! And thank you everyone for the congratulations :blush:

JY gif

Spoiler

sccEtuLs.gif

Cr jun9dok

This is the little girl who dub ZZ's younger sister in DaHai. Shes is seriously cute

Spoiler

• Like 20

55 minutes ago, bearology said:

According to this, ZZ will be attending this sunmer music (concert?) on 22/7 - 19:35 BJ time and this will be aired?? on CCTV chanel (please correct me if im wrong)

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I wish everywhere is as peaceful as this thread! And thank you everyone for the congratulations :blush:

JY gif

Reveal hidden contents

sccEtuLs.gif

Cr jun9dok

This is the little girl who dub ZZ's younger sister in DaHai. Shes is seriously cute

Reveal hidden contents

Yay another performance for zz. Practice make perfect, babe.

Spoiler

I doubt CCTV will air zz's part :sweatingbullets:

I will believe it if it's really out hahaha #pardonme

The little girl is so cute. That's why zz wanna protect her after only listen to her adorable voice calling zz, gege.

I have a random question

Spoiler

Does other CP's shipper also follow their CP's weibo and feel delighted if they online at the same time?

Or is it just yuzhou's shippers? Cos of this banned things...

• Like 10

JY - something DWS today?

Spoiler

CnQNMg8VIAAFy_K.jpg

CnQNJ56VIAQH8xO.jpg

Theres even a photo JY and LL - wearing wedding dress. Now I can't find that photo anymore because people share this one instead :sweatingbullets:....Sorry LL

CnUEhrMUIAEUf6-.jpg

JY gif - DWS

Spoiler

Cr jun9dok

LwhSaZju.gif

VS8jdkUu.gif

anUdyflv.gif

YZ gif

Spoiler

Cr heroincream twitter

0066WrlAgw1exssq6f0edg30b407okjn.gif

005F5085jw1f5nq92lv3mg308w06oqvc.gif

• Like 10

@bearology both JY and Lulu will do q&a on weibo at 8pm china time today. I am laughing/smiling like an idiot reading the questions asked by cpf. This one is the best

"My name is zouzou and my birthday is coming soon! 90 more days! Can you wish me happy birthday?"

I didnt calculate what the date will be after 90days but i am pretty sure its zz birthday date

• Like 9

Hello, I'm back You can join Xu LuLu and Johnny's Weibo chat tonight, 20:00-21:00 pm Beijing time.

You can search for #约吧大明星# tag and ask question to them Johnny. :) 

This is the direct link to the official tag page where you can post your questions (if you've a Weibo account). :)

@gashupingo Thanks for the various translations, I especially love that artist's YuZhou comics. :) 

Congratulations to @Scandani and @bearology for being the new Legends in such a short time. :) 

• Like 11

@bearology is this the pic without the fish photoshopped? Lol. I read the comment on the ig post and laughing myself. She tested a weddig dress for a friend? Oh well am not going to be able to watch the show, but will check the thread for pic update. Am Jingyu deprived. And Jingyu in a tight white shirt is all I need :wub::wub:

Spoiler

@abbraccio91 thank you darling. Also for the weibo link! And WELCOME BACK!!!

Throw back, when someone keep singing Jay Chou's song in every public opportunity he has ;)

Spoiler

• Like 11

@mrsaturn Although I'm pretty sure non of those CP's fan questions will be answered, but how I wish JY will answer that question lol

@Scandani I think this pic is real, unless DWS photoshopped it themselves lol because I have never seen a single soul (including only fans) made manip for JY and this girl no matter how hard they try to pair.

Edit: OK, its real @Scandani and how I wish we can use cross line for photos :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr FlukeGirl Twitter

CnUr-6FVYAEtFxY.jpg

CnUr_rAUMAEcXCv.jpg

JY, is this appropriate?????? :P

Spoiler

Cr Tand_J

CnUd-HIUkAAvMeZ.jpg

• Like 15

Uh, you guys have any questions you want to ask JY? I can try posting it. 

And W-Dragon said 2nd season of DWSS will go to Korea. (or is it a joke? lol)

--------------

EDIT:
Q: Right Boss, how do you take care of the plants in your home ah? Why anything I take care of, they all die? Even the cactus I plant will also die. *sad face* *sad face*

JY: Don't water

N3BcboL.jpg

• Like 17

Coming out from nowhere to congrats @Scandani and @bearology for being a legend!! 

Spoiler

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9690-1412961524-9_z

But the photos from tonight episode of DWS make me want to laugh and crying at the same time. Look at his body language. He leaning to opposite side of where Xulu is.  I hope someone can make a detail about his body language. It is there. And he doesn't look so happy too. But I need to see this episode to know how he react. 

@Scandani I think you are right, someone is pushing his straight image to the max. Actually we already predicted this right? It will happen sooner or later. But why I feel so bitter? HAHA I hope CP fans could understand, that is his job and don't spread hate toward him. All show are scripted though. Hmm.

• Like 16

@gashupingo I do, just a quick one. Does he know how famous he is internationally? And am not just saying around Asia.

@bearology to balance your post, no spoiler for now.

And reposting your post, my caption would be: It is okay, you can wear the wedding dress but I can kiss my best man. That's how straight I am.

(The shooting of this episode was last week, right? And we have not seen JY since he went back to SH, certain someone might get punished for all of these fanservices lmao).

@Soohee ssi it is ok, in the end it is ER's lips is the one he is after LMAO

• Like 18

Should I save my heart by going to bed early today :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

CnU0EYpUkAA-zT0.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

Well, at least can I feel happy that Jy didn't aim for the lips? or because Ethan moved? :sweatingbullets: JY, you really love durians, don't you? :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

OK, I need some ZZ to balance my mood

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CnU09uaVUAENvtp.jpg

@gashupingo: Just a quick one for me too. Your singing has improved a lot. Have you been taking singing lessons or you just practice yourself? Thank you :D

• Like 16

Eh, tonight is the wedding episode!? Has the graduation episode (in which JY sang Those Years) been aired yet? Any Engsub version? That's the episode I am looking forward to seeing it!

@Soohee ssi: I laugh and shake my head many times seeing the teaser for this wedding episode. DwSS really tries to push JY-XL shipping, maybe they want to cash this pairing for the 2nd session. Yet... JY's body language is so stiff!

On the first photo on IG that @Scandani posted above, he leaned to the opposite side of XL. On the second photo, his head leaned toward XL (the "proper" pose) but his body was on a safe distance, outside of XL's intimate range.

I hope CPFs are not enraged because of this episode. If any, I hope CPFs tease JY by asking questions which are not directly related to ZZ (those undoubtly will be censored) but with implications that JY knows what they are talking about. That will make him squirm in his chair LOL *I am so evil today*

Like this:

"I want to practice skateboarding inside my house. My friend will record it. Do you have any suggestion, whether he should record it from the front or from the back?"

"I have a very dear friend. I like his choice of clothing. Do you think I can borrow most of his clothes and wear them for my jobs?"

and so on, and so forth :P 

oh, @gashupingo, @bearology's question is gold! Could you ask JY that question, please? xD

• Like 20

:lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

@mrsaturn there you go. What did OP say, its so obvious that at least the 2 and 3 one is related to ZZ lol.

Spoiler

CnU49S4UsAAz9HZ.jpgCnU48fzUIAADhJb.jpg

Cr J_YXZ_Z Twitter

@gayyoxx that episode was aired last week. I don't think theres any engsub yet. By the way, they shorten JY singing part in that episode. The fancam we saw was much better

@gashupingo thank you for your translation lol. JY can pick any lol, the first and second one..yeah we all know who likes cat :phew: The third one, ohlala who is that!!! :lol:

ARGHH so annoying, my auto correction keep playing trick on me :vicx:

Edited by bearology
  • Like 15