Quantcast

@Scandani I saw your post and the first thing I thought is I came on today and everything seemed so solemn. The atmosphere seemed strange and then I realized it had a lot to do with politics. Although I haven't seen IG or other platforms (I always check-in here first), I am uncertain as to what is transpiring at the forum and on other social media websites. 

Like you, I just want our Soompi Family to remain a safe haven where we can all continue to share our love and support for the boys.

And I also agree with you in regards to the following from your post and I too am disheartened by this issue.

I can't lie that I am sure the boys will lose many fans, but what can they do, really? They had been repressed enough as celebrities as they are, should they start to abandon their country now when they are the citizen of their country?

I am not asking all of you to understand their actions, but I do ask all of you to be considerate enough to leave the politic from the thread if that is even possible. If you guys are abandoning them for what the support they showed to their own country, nobody can force you to stay. But, please leave the negativity aside. This is a plea after being so disheartened by all of the comments I found on their social media profiles. 

• Like 15

Back for a while from lurking!

Firstly, congrats to @Scandani for becoming another legend in the thread (and congrats in advance to @bearology as well!!) 

I'll slowly backtrack and like all the posts since I was last here.

I agree, we should just leave the whole political issue aside. I am somewhat glad to see these youngsters being all patriotic, they actually care about their respective countries -- that's a really good thing. At the end of the day, everyone has their own opinion, and since this is a touchy subject - let's just drop it and not discuss it here :D 

Here's a kind reminder to all fellow members:

We still have 4 more days to leave message for our small project for ZZ Light Concert in Bangkok!

You can refer the format from a post @kmmyzz made before by clicking here  :) Kindly send your messages by July 17th, on 11:59PM GMT+8 through DM to either kmmyzz or I to leave the message for ZZ :D I'm currently backpacking in NZ so apologies if I take a while to reply to your messages.

let's keep this thread full of positive vibes! :) 

• Like 24

'Let love and faithfulness never leave you'.. everyone, believe in our ZZYY/YuZhou love..:)).. and other things in your life too.. keep up the good spirit our Soompi YuZhou family, you are all so cute & nice, really, to me.. goodnite and keep well..:))).. x

• Like 14

9 hours ago, lielee said:

Anyone know what song this is? Is sounds nice while showing most of my fave moments too.

Reveal hidden contents

And a few days ago, I dreamed about finding YuZhou's ElleMen in bookstore (or somewhere, I don't remember). The cover was YuZhou laying down (like that Madame Figaro) with their legs in opposite direction but their heads met (? :sweatingbullets:).

Because of Love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7YJ_fOcOks

I found a English sub here but it's blocked for us so I upload it to mediafire:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMz2ofoUAfk
https://www.mediafire.com/?946ng4acr2azw17

----------------------

15 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

Hmmm where was this from? Anyone knows? It looks like its from DWSS but i watched all the latest episodes with JY in it but i don't rem seeing this 

It's some time since I last saw it, I think it's from this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4sBsTYRh3U

----------------------

Hi, the author has come back from holiday and approved my subs on the 1st ep of Blind Date series:

• Like 21

@gashupingo Thank you for replying! (And additional of finding the subbed one and uploaded it to mediafire when you didn't have to!)

The song has 'yin' character in the title. :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gashupingo said:

It's some time since I last saw it, I think it's from this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4sBsTYRh3U

----------------------

Hi, the author has come back from holiday and approved my subs on the 1st ep of Blind Date series:

@gashupingo Thank you for this. That was friggin hilarious. What is it and when did JY film it? Also, I am looking forward to the Blind Date Series and very glad you will be subbing it. If I haven't said this before or often enough, thank you so much for all of the work you put into subbing and translating for this fandom.:heart:

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, ryokise said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oUOX_u5M-A

Mentioned that Zhouzhou will be recording some audio books for blind children. 

ZZ answered that he will consider variety shows if there are suitable ones, reporter asked him if he will have more advantages in physical stamina or intelligence (for variety shows), he said both :D

both zz and jy have caring souls for the needy and under-priveledge! i love them very much!

• Like 7

CONGRATULATIONS @bearology FOR BEING A LEGEND!!! You deserve it!!! 

Please stay in the fandom and choke us with your massive spams of the boys!!!!!

giving you my bias' old pic and also his baobeis old pic.

Spoiler

they're just beautiful aren't they?

A little throw back

Spoiler

Errrr

When ZZ is jealous with stuffed doll :P

Spoiler

• Like 19

1 hour ago, ronper2016 said:

both zz and jy have caring souls for the needy and under-priveledge! i love them very much!

Actually, I find that ZZ is the rich kid while JY is the poor one. A bit of a role reversal. Lol.

Congrats to @bearology for becoming our 7th legend!!! 

Always enjoy your super fast updates on the boys! I can understand that the timing could be tough for you right now. But I remain hopeful that love and restrain will prevail. No matter what, dialogue is the best way to go. Just as how all of us have come together through discussing a show! Hugs!

• Like 14

@bearology Congratulations for becoming a Legend here i love your post so keep on going.:cookie::heart:

I realy love this forum its like a big family here i enjoy it very mutch al the massages the pictures the video's and not to forget all the translations thank you guys i realy appreciate it.

We all laughing together, cry together talking about YuZhou analysing BTS video's and the serie and book i love you guys:heart:

• Like 16

@bearology Congratulations for being the 7th LEGEND of this forum... gza_thumb.gif

Timmy

Spoiler

Light and Love Charity Fund launch (071216) [HD]

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   ING1020_许魏洲

006brDmojw1f5s66rlywqj30rs15ohbs.jpg

006brDmojw1f5s66tyy2kj30rs15oavg.jpg

006brDmojw1f5s66o3f5jj30rs15o1ik.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   YuZhou_办公室

005F5085gw1f5s463xailj30be0thqb9.jpg

005F5085gw1f5s469kyn5j30k00zk4ek.jpg

005F5085gw1f5s466mwhnj30k00zktoj.jpg

005F5085gw1f5s46csav6j30k00zkdyp.jpg

005F5085jw1f5s3915jehj30w01kwkjl.jpg

005F5085gw1f5s3964jmwj30w01kwb29.jpg

005F5085gw1f5s399168pj30w01kwb29.jpg

005F5085gw1f5s062c72ij30ci0m8mz0.jpg

005F5085gw1f5s0eh0oasj30ci0m8myk.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  今天许魏洲又攻了吗

c04c1b79jw1f5s5yhsd9lj20ku112q7e.jpg

c04c1b79jw1f5s5yiaxwjj20ku112gp9.jpg

c04c1b79jw1f5s5yifbufj20ku112gpc.jpg

Big Fish & Begonia Premiere (070616)

Spoiler

Source:   HOM_许魏洲英雄站

77d0e7f9jw1f5rncfsguxj20qo0zote9.jpg

77d0e7f9jw1f5rncfu7ggj20qo13iq8r.jpg

77d0e7f9jw1f5rnch1t06j20qo12kq8c.jpg

Stray cat charity event (061616)

Spoiler

Source:   HOM_许魏洲英雄站

77d0e7f9jw1f5rp04cmfbj22yo4g0hdy.jpg

77d0e7f9jw1f5rp07q8sxj22yo4g01l2.jpg

77d0e7f9jw1f5rp0bbkaqj22yo4g0u11.jpg

77d0e7f9jw1f5rp0enpvdj22yo4g0u11.jpg

77d0e7f9jw1f5rp0h5srvj21w22ume82.jpg

77d0e7f9jw1f5rp0ko41cj22yo4g0b2e.jpg

Johnny

Spoiler

DWSS update

Spoiler

Source:   约吧大明星

006klUgqjw1f5s4tzm37kj31kw11xwt9.jpg

Manip

Spoiler

Source:   ppangnyun

006r3ylCgw1f5s9988erzj30j60j6tb6.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   椰蓉杏仁粥

006cIVB9gw1f5s1waox5nj30m80mogn6.jpg

• Like 23

OMG, this is gold! Spoiler later cause I find IG get cut off if I put it in spoiler. 

Spoiler

thank you @Kim Kruisbessie :wub: @ximichem at least the both of us @Scandani and I manage to make you appear after days of lurking :lol:. @liesl awwwwww the gif :wub: My friend gave me this name after seeing the amount of teddy bears I own, oh and after I draw bears all over her notebooks as well :sweatingbullets:. No crossline cause im on my mobile but this word just appeared on my mind "YuZhou-ology" :lol:

• Like 24