2 hours ago, xix19xix said:

Right now on weibo, everyone is gesturing to show their patriotism. I get the sense that as public figures, they must participate if they do not want to be blacklisted in China. 

AND THE WINNER IS

WIN - he posted 6 CN flags :blink:

ZZ - 3

QL - 1

JY - 1

Don't be sad - they are already heroes - no need to become "martyrs".

Anyone who can report what is going on on weibo. Who else is posting about this.

(Btw - the Hague ruling has no immediate consequences - but it is a very hot topic internationally, the ruling is very harsh - so all the reactions could be expected)

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Franz Grant said:

Anyone who can report what is going on on weibo. Who else is posting about this.

Alot of chinese artists on weibo posted about this.

BTW IS THIS LULU (the one acted as Da hai gf in addicted) weibo? She just posted this pic!?

http://m.weibo.cn/1860219924/3996547849235205?sourceType=sms&from=1067095010&wm=4260_0001

Sorry if you cant access weibo, very hard for me to upload photos on mobile.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

Alot of chinese artists on weibo posted about this.

BTW IS THIS LULU (the one acted as Da hai gf in addicted) weibo? She just posted this pic!?

http://m.weibo.cn/1860219924/3996547849235205?sourceType=sms&from=1067095010&wm=4260_0001

Sorry if you cant access weibo, very hard for me to upload photos on mobile.

Here it is. She asked her fans to help swap her face with JY's :P 

Spoiler

image_4.png

Update: She managed to ps the photo to this

Spoiler

image_5.png

The Chinese characters means "a person and another person"...

@Phi Roberto and @bearology, maybe we need to understand the consequences of not supporting publicly... Chinese netizens can be as bad as any trolls we encounter on Facebook and other social media platforms. They will accuse artistes who do not say something as traitors or lackeys. Something they definitely do not want to be in the spotlight for. It will ride over after a while as long as no country tries to escalate the situation further... 

@Tari Tari, thank you for the story. I have absolutely no doubt that he is thinking of JY when he was singing esp If Hai has Yin. I suspect that he is saying to himself that he is singing for both of them.

• Like 15

Spoiler

I still remember JY said that he wanted to be a soldier several times, and BLY in the novel is a soldier too.

Before became their fan, I am a Vietnamese first. I know the conflict between the two countries and gorverments will never end and I tried to seperate idolizing and politics. But what I dont want to happend the most has happened. Due to their action today, I can't help myself from thinking they might someday put their guns to our people . It feels like we Vietnamese fans are abandoned. And that really hurts. I still love them but idk anymore.

sorry for my rants.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, tea4two said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's a follow up on one of my earlier post in which I broke down ZZ and JY's view and approach based on their backgrounds.  ZZ takes an idealistic view of the world and this is how he approach things up to this point.  He grew up in a very positive environment, surrounded by good parents and loyal friends.  Whereas JY's takes an realistic view of the world and approach it cautiously.  Having to make his way around the world at a young age, he has seen the darker parts of human society.  

What I can best describe the way ZZ eye has dimmed in the recent months is that ZZ's idealistic views are breaking down.  The CJD smear campaign, the IRYE plagiarism, and the CCTV event.  He is just beginning to see the darker side of society.  For someone like ZZ, this might be a little harder to take and get use it.  And it is not easy for him because ZZ is the type that cares a lot about other's opinion of him (although he said in an interview that he doesn't care about anti-fans, but his body languages and actions said that he does care a lot about public opinion).  It especially becomes harder now that he is a celebrity and the public now has its eyes on him.  

After following these two closely, I can conclude with certainty that ZZ is easier to be influence by the opinion of others than JY.  I remember that from his interviews, at one point, was asked if he will do latin dance during one of his concert, he initially said yes, but after his 2 mil welfare (4/29) with the latin dance, he changed his mind.  I believe this is due to some unsavory reactions he got after the the latin dance video.  After JY posted on IG "Be true to yourself" on May 16 (which i believe is a message for ZZ & himself), ZZ went back to saying that he will be doing the latin dance.  

ZZ's tendency to overthink about other people's opinion is regrettably his greatest shortfall.  He is comfortable with his fans (because he knows they love him), but not so much with others.  You can easily see this at the music award (4/9) and the Big Fish & Begonia premiere conference.  When you think too much on how others will perceive you, it becomes a burden and makes it harder to relax and be natural on stage.  I believe this is what happened when he attend large events in which the majority of the audience aren't his fans and it also explain the dim in his eyes.  

Reveal hidden contents

Unfortunately, 2016 also started a new trend, slash drama actors outbreak, which in my opinion will really become a label that will be hard to get rid of.  I'm seeing some tough times for some of these young actors that are starting their career in slash drama, I think it will become hard for them to integrate into mainstream with that label.  It will also become a label for the rest of their career.  As the forefathers of this trend, both ZZ & JY have the talents to become something beyond this label.  

So exciting!  I'm looking forward to the future because I want the greatest things for our two boys!  

Infinite amount of likes for this post :cookie::wub::heart::heart: thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

Addicted gif

Spoiler

Cr Heroincream Twitter

006984Jdjw1f01ky7ayv8g30kv094u10.gif

006nXWcfgw1f31yuzka5ig30hs0hsb2b.gif

006nXWcfgw1f31yu7f3zog30hs0hsnpf.gif

006nXWcfgw1f31ytdsftpg30hs0hshdz.gif

Throwback JY

Spoiler

Cr on pic

006i2VXngw1f1u8p9hosgj31e00whtf4.jpg

006i2VXngw1f1u8paj3ruj31e00xcgrs.jpg

006i2VXngw1f1t9h1yxsbj31e00vh11a.jpg

006i2VXngw1f1t1xklxo1j31e00x57cl.jpg

YZ fanart. Is this new? Is there a longer version of this?

Spoiler

Cr 呼呼花~

CnLZv5DVIAAk-Lo.jpg

@xix19xix Not gonna lie, I was sad when I first saw it because before being a fan, I'm Vietnamese and this is a very sensitive issue. But yes I do understand them and will continue to support them. It just breaks my heart reading lots of bashing comments to them on FB, Twitter, IG, weibo screencaps so I decided to take an early night last night. Hopefully this issue will die down soon.

@yzdang stay positive my dear. I am sure everyone want peace including JY and ZZ 

@Franz Grant

Spoiler

I'm sorry, maybe its just me but I don't think it's funny in anyway to have a winner or a race on who's posting more flags.

• Like 24

@bearology Sorry, it wasn't meant funny at all. I still don't know what to make out of this. And I'm with @Lucy Vaganova. It is saddening reading all the comments on IG. A lot of politics and patriotism from all sides. I think what motivated them to post this is also work related. They are already in trouble and they plan their future in the cultural field. They need to obey by the rules. (I live in a country where there have been times, when artists only could survive if they adapted themselves.)

Enough, it's not something to be happy about.

• Like 8

Timmy x Guitar

Spoiler

Source:   湖南卫视粉丝网

5ed752a6gw1f5qsz7hqzwj210x0qownk.jpg

5ed752a6gw1f5qsz7sb8bj20qo12r44i.jpg

5ed752a6gw1f5qsz60sf0j20qo13ln4f.jpg

5ed752a6gw1f5qsz8huzqj20ku0v0tdc.jpg

5ed752a6gw1f5qsz91dmnj20qo11kags.jpg

5ed752a6gw1f5qszaad66j20qo140n51.jpg

5ed752a6gw1f5qsz9yybaj20qo14ygsi.jpg

5ed752a6gw1f5qszb2yurj20h30qejtr.jpg

5ed752a6gw1f5qszblobxj212p0qo0vy.jpg

Bai Luoyin gifs

Spoiler

Source:   黑夜不懂粥的白zz

006kYagPgw1f5qbhi1h0bg308w088kjl.gif   006kYagPgw1f5qbhkz1ggg308w06oqv5.gif 

006kYagPgw1f5qbhnla4kg308w06oe82.gif   006kYagPgw1f5qbhrqzp7g308w06oqv6.gif

006kYagPgw1f5qbhsusr9g308w06ohdt.gif   006kYagPgw1f5qbhtwypag306y05unpe.gif

006kYagPgw1f5qbhvmfmrg308w06w4qq.gif   006kYagPgw1f5qbjd4yzwg308w06okjl.gif

006kYagPgw1f5qbk8eeuzg308w06ohdu.gif

Random YuZhou

Spoiler

Source:   最佳妄想症患者

[Kindly translate please if anyone has time... Thank you so much..]

a1d8a884gw1f5hynsf7lxj20qo140hbt.jpg

Spoiler

a1d8a884gw1f5hynn5jg8j20hs0p9h3z.jpg

Spoiler

a1d8a884gw1f5i04iev8yj20dw0ku7dr.jpg

Spoiler

a1d8a884gw1f5hyo4ptuhj20hs1221e9.jpg

Spoiler

a1d8a884gw1f5hzmmptzij20qk0gvqgv.jpg

Spoiler

a1d8a884gw1f5hz0fucr5j20eg06tt96.jpg

Spoiler

a1d8a884gw1f5hz5gb67zj20gf0h5aha.jpg

Spoiler

a1d8a884gw1f5hzhx25uaj20qo13zqoi.jpg

Spoiler

a1d8a884gw1f5i0a8ijt5j213w0qo4ek.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   Danty-五角星

6d5cdd15jw1f5rd47fiqej20p055ptxs.jpg

• Like 24

Guest skeletonworks

I'm totally sorry for the delay. I was battling with my encoder last night. I have not encoded a video for the longest time. About to go crazy already... I hope the quality of the video is okay.... Forgive me if there's any mistakes: typo, sub is too fast, too big or it just gets weird. Hope you guys enjoyed it! Anticipating your analysis! <3

Thank you to @jlt4ever for the awesome translation and @gashupingo for the missing translation and it's brilliant that you managed to capture that Ahou thingy! LOL.

p/s: The original video that I have, part of the audio is out of sync with the video but it wasn't that bad. I already tried to find other version of YY interview but it's all are the same.

14 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

Hmmm where was this from? Anyone knows? It looks like its from DWSS but i watched all the latest episodes with JY in it but i don't rem seeing this 

It's from something like an old ad. Do you know the ad he did about lotion. This is another ad where he acted as a boyfriend to a girl, and when another pretty lady passed by him, he'd oggled at her and his girlfriend would pinch him. I can't remember for which ad. Saw this long time ago on Bilibili site maybe. He had no serious/major acting experience before but he did have some brief encounter with it and you could see he's good at it. It didn't look awkward at all.

@Scandani I saw your post and the first thing I thought is I came on today and everything seemed so solemn. The atmosphere seemed strange and then I realized it had a lot to do with politics. Although I haven't seen IG or other platforms (I always check-in here first), I am uncertain as to what is transpiring at the forum and on other social media websites. 

Like you, I just want our Soompi Family to remain a safe haven where we can all continue to share our love and support for the boys.

And I also agree with you in regards to the following from your post and I too am disheartened by this issue.

I can't lie that I am sure the boys will lose many fans, but what can they do, really? They had been repressed enough as celebrities as they are, should they start to abandon their country now when they are the citizen of their country?

I am not asking all of you to understand their actions, but I do ask all of you to be considerate enough to leave the politic from the thread if that is even possible. If you guys are abandoning them for what the support they showed to their own country, nobody can force you to stay. But, please leave the negativity aside. This is a plea after being so disheartened by all of the comments I found on their social media profiles. 

• Like 15

Back for a while from lurking!

Firstly, congrats to @Scandani for becoming another legend in the thread (and congrats in advance to @bearology as well!!) 

I'll slowly backtrack and like all the posts since I was last here.

I agree, we should just leave the whole political issue aside. I am somewhat glad to see these youngsters being all patriotic, they actually care about their respective countries -- that's a really good thing. At the end of the day, everyone has their own opinion, and since this is a touchy subject - let's just drop it and not discuss it here :D 

Here's a kind reminder to all fellow members:

We still have 4 more days to leave message for our small project for ZZ Light Concert in Bangkok!

You can refer the format from a post @kmmyzz made before by clicking here  :) Kindly send your messages by July 17th, on 11:59PM GMT+8 through DM to either kmmyzz or I to leave the message for ZZ :D I'm currently backpacking in NZ so apologies if I take a while to reply to your messages.

let's keep this thread full of positive vibes! :) 

• Like 24

'Let love and faithfulness never leave you'.. everyone, believe in our ZZYY/YuZhou love..:)).. and other things in your life too.. keep up the good spirit our Soompi YuZhou family, you are all so cute & nice, really, to me.. goodnite and keep well..:))).. x

• Like 14

9 hours ago, lielee said:

Anyone know what song this is? Is sounds nice while showing most of my fave moments too.

Reveal hidden contents

And a few days ago, I dreamed about finding YuZhou's ElleMen in bookstore (or somewhere, I don't remember). The cover was YuZhou laying down (like that Madame Figaro) with their legs in opposite direction but their heads met (? :sweatingbullets:).

Because of Love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7YJ_fOcOks

I found a English sub here but it's blocked for us so I upload it to mediafire:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMz2ofoUAfk
https://www.mediafire.com/?946ng4acr2azw17

----------------------

15 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

Hmmm where was this from? Anyone knows? It looks like its from DWSS but i watched all the latest episodes with JY in it but i don't rem seeing this 

It's some time since I last saw it, I think it's from this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4sBsTYRh3U

----------------------

Hi, the author has come back from holiday and approved my subs on the 1st ep of Blind Date series:

• Like 21