@gashupingo Thank you for the Blind Date sub! It's my 1st time watching a web fanfic and it was awesome! The time the author spent looking/finding/searching for the perfect scenes and to put them together beautifully like that! The patient and hardwork that I will never have. :grimace:

@bearology :cookie: CONGRATULATION IN BECOMING THE LEGEND!!! (I said I'm not going to use it anymore but on your special day) YuZhou would be so proud if they know about this. When will they get married, I wonder? The 'light' proposal Yu was talking about, he doesn't like wasting money so instead of the kind of light Hai's company produce, maybe he can use Christmas light instead.

Libra and Sagit horoscopes (tagging @sohocomo cuz there are planets involved this time. I couldn't understand your previous readings either, too advance for my small brain :sweatingbullets:)

Spoiler

Photo0463_zps1fq0paua.jpg

Spoiler

Photo0464_zpsptw8w0sm.jpg

• Like 16

1 hour ago, lielee said:

Libra and Sagit horoscopes (tagging @sohocomo cuz there are planets involved this time. I couldn't understand your previous readings either, too advance for my small brain :sweatingbullets:)

Hide contents

Photo0463_zps1fq0paua.jpg

Hide contents

Photo0464_zpsptw8w0sm.jpg

I don't really go for the "fortune telling" side of astrology...but OOHHHH!! These are fun! Is this from a seasonal horoscope forecast, since they seem to focus on July-September? Something published in May or June? We have to backtrack.

The first line for Libra (ZZ)  "Recognition for past work efforts..make a good impression..." We've already seen this. How many different people connected to 'Begonia and Big Fish' mentioned ZZ specifically in posts and interviews, talking about his work ethic and talent? How much praise did he receive in the Korean market after his concert? The horoscope mentions focusing on creative projects into September, which means his FM's and concerts over the next couple of months have been timed well and should be very fortunate. 

It's almost the same for Sagittarius (JY) during this time period. Focus on work and making good impressions. Which we know he has also done by some of the things mentioned by the PD and crew of DWS. The warning to "not tread on too many toes on the way up" in September is the only worry. But that can be easily dealt with if he (& ZZ) quietly fall off the radar (like they have recently). 

Both horoscopes make specific mention of Jupiter. The fact that in September Jupiter moves into ZZ's Sun sign Libra, and JY's Jupiter is in Libra in his personal chart (and Jupiter is the ruling planet of Sagittarius), honestly, gets me a bit giddy...I'm not sure I can state it clearly, but I'll try. Jupiter is said to be the "lucky charm" planet. Where Jupiter falls in someone's chart shows what kind of good fortune and inner self they have. When Jupiter enters one's Sun sign is usually considered to bring about a time of good fortune and self-awareness for that person. With JY's Jupiter being in Libra, when the planet enters that sign in September, it will strengthen the effect it has in JY's chart, those traits will become more pronounced. So, basically, when Jupiter enters Libra in September, JY & ZZ's fortunes and inner selves will be more harmonious and in synch (is that even possible!?!?) and will be through October of NEXT YEAR!! (when Jupiter moves into Scorpio, which is where it falls in ZZ's personal chart).

Umm...yeah...so what I mean to say is...September might get interesting. :phew:

EDIT:  AND...let me add in to this the Sun conjoined Jupiter aspect they share:

They bring out the clown and eternal optimist in each other. This aspect has the power to decrease any disharmony of other aspects between them. They share an extreme sense of loyalty and trust with each other and can realize almost any mutual goal together. Benefits are guaranteed and shared, material and spiritual. 

Imagine this intensified by Jupiter moving into Libra...

Edited by sohocomo
  • Like 19

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

So, basically, when Jupiter enters Libra in September, JY & ZZ's fortunes and inner selves will be more harmonious and in synch (is that even possible!?!?) and will be through October of NEXT YEAR!! (when Jupiter moves into Scorpio, which is where it falls in ZZ's personal chart).

Umm...yeah...so what I mean to say is...September might get interesting. :phew:

EDIT:  AND...let me add in to this the Sun conjoined Jupiter aspect they share:

They bring out the clown and eternal optimist in each other. This aspect has the power to decrease any disharmony of other aspects between them. They share an extreme sense of loyalty and trust with each other and can realize almost any mutual goal together. Benefits are guaranteed and shared, material and spiritual. 

Imagine this intensified by Jupiter moving into Libra...

Can we expect more flirting, shared wardrobe, taolus? Or... maybe a wedding!? :w00t::P 

Congratulations for the yellow badge, @bearology! Please drown us with your spam. For a weibo-deprived fan like me, your update (and @aeislaeigh, @nedaaa and everyone else's) are precious!

• Like 13

56 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Can we expect more flirting, shared wardrobe, taolus? Or... maybe a wedding!? :w00t::P 

Remember that human free will has to play into this too. If someone chooses not to act on their "instinct" then all of this is meaningless. But if the "instinct" (or astrological influence) is followed then things are likely to happen as "ordained in the stars."  (The warning for Sagittarius in September makes things a little shaky.)

I'll just say that I won't be surprised by much of anything that happens in the next few months. :wub: (Though I'm going to lean more towards possible "next thing to confirmed" delulu candies, and something a bit more concrete in the shared wardrobe/accessory department than we've had so far.)

• Like 10

No idea what it says can someone translate this please?

Spoiler
006vBjcljw8f524zfkk6fj30v90v93zu.jpg
我该变成什么样子才能延缓厌倦
原来当爱放下防备后的这些那些
才是考验
@Johnny黄景瑜
  • 006vBjcljw1f5srccy48lj337r5psb2g.jpg

Google translate make this from it but i never trust google translate its never accurate.

I become tired of what can be delayed
When those who had put down the guard post
The test is

EDIT:  "Its challenging to me how to change myself to get rid of the feeling that I have to protect myself from the person I love".

@sandown thank you for your help i have copy and past your translate i thought so google translate is crazy hahaha one for you:cookie:and one for your friend:cookie:

• Like 14

3 hours ago, Kim Kruisbessie said:

No idea what it says can someone translate this please?

Hide contents
006vBjcljw8f524zfkk6fj30v90v93zu.jpg
我该变成什么样子才能延缓厌倦
原来当爱放下防备后的这些那些
才是考验
@Johnny黄景瑜
  • 006vBjcljw1f5srccy48lj337r5psb2g.jpg

My translator sitting by my side says there seems to be a grammatical mistake in that sentence and therefore its a bit difficult to translate. We discussed its meaning a bit and finally came to this translation. Hopefully its correct.

"Its challenging to me how to change myself to get rid of the feeling that I have to protect myself from the person I love".

@charlie10 said:  You don't have to love China to love ZZ & JY. And JY and ZZ aren't perfect, no one is. 

Couldn´t agree more with that  :cookie::cookie::cookie:  (Hopefully I used the cookies right.)

• Like 19

5MilesLove_瑜洲双人图博

30 mins ago come from iPhone 6s

我该变成什么样子才能延缓厌倦
原来当爱放下防备后的这些那些
才是考验
@Johnny黄景瑜

Okay this is my job...The title of the Song is "演员“/”Actor“, performed by Xue Zhiqian, a Chinese singer. It's not a happy song. 

Spoiler

I tried my best to translate the stanza that 5mileslove quoted. This song is far too difficult for me to attempt translating the whole song. 

可你曾经那么爱我 干嘛演出细节 / But you genuinely loved me once, why do you have to start acting like you do now
我该变成什么样子 才能延缓厌倦/ What should I do to delay my weariness
原来当爱放下防备后的这些那些 / When love have let its guard down
才是考验 / the real test comes 

Rough patch babies? Don't make jie jie worry !! :(

• Like 22

Timmy

Spoiler

Light and Love Charity Fund launch (071216)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   CaTimmy_许魏洲微站

006ql3vqgw1f5sgmmm9kaj32ab3o3hdt.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f5sgmwyh8mj324p3f24qt.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f5sgn7t7kdj32cl3rq1l2.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f5sgnhfxf0j324p3f2qv8.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f5sgnz69jzj324p3f21l2.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f5sgmgvw8xj32c63r27wj.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f5sgo2ze74j31jp2r7b2a.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f5sgo8c27cj31mo2mc4qq.jpg

006ql3vqgw1f5sgoeudyoj328x3wce83.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Timmy-Hsu_许魏洲全球应援站

9b4f6476gw1f5spu447ojj21tf1tf4e0.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   Encounter_瑜见绿洲

006q2IpMgw1f5s1rlb7v0j31no2g07wl.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f5s1s1ns8ej31no2g0nph.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f5s1skeib3j31no2g0hdx.jpg

006q2IpMgw1f5s1qaiwzgj33o02g0qva.jpg

Big Fish & Begonia Premiere (070616) [HD]

Spoiler

Source:   ksofia

6bab93aegw1f5skaoytepj20rs15ogtx.jpg

6bab93aegw1f5skapjp7qj20rs15owok.jpg

6bab93aegw1f5skanxq78j20rs15otit.jpg

6bab93aegw1f5skatacc0j215o0rsn56.jpg

6bab93aegw1f5skara810j215o0rsaht.jpg

6bab93aegw1f5skaxugxqj215o0rsgrs.jpg

6bab93aegw1f5skaz3ksjj20rs15oqa3.jpg

6bab93aegw1f5skavnmfyj20rs15otjk.jpg

Johnny

Spoiler

Shanghai ee809d.png Beijing (070216)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   JohnnYearn1992_黄景瑜个人图博

006qUX9Cgw1f5suzsttj6j321s32oe86.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5sv0q6cj0j31je2b3b2b.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5n2xdwyvbj31751sqqv5.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5sv26i99lj321s32okjp.jpg

006qUX9Cgw1f5sv315hngj31na2gw7wj.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   翎羽翼sky

81065598gw1f5sny7jy1nj219j20sgy8.jpg

81065598gw1f5snyo1juyj21kw2g4h54.jpg

81065598gw1f5sny9n8n8j219j20sds5.jpg

81065598gw1f5snyfps1lj21kw2kd4fg.jpg

81065598gw1f5snydc2etj21kw2kdqi0.jpg

81065598gw1f5snyjouulj21kw2kdwrp.jpg

Beijing ee809d.png Shanghai (062616)

Spoiler

Source:   enjoy11655

006rgv0Ygw1f5sjq16ap8j31kw2rrqtp.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f5sjqb1c8bj31kw2oskad.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f5sjqqrhwkj31kw2rr1kx.jpg

006rgv0Ygw1f5sjqylfvtj31io2tckae.jpg

006rgv0Yjw1f5sjr8ao23j31hc2tcb0v.jpg

006rgv0Yjw1f5sjreh9y6j31kw2r0h6s.jpg

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   ppangnyun

006r3ylCgw1f5soilsz8nj309e0got9u.jpg

006r3ylCgw1f5soizrvmbj30j60gd41b.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  leohild_

Wallpapers

006qFXzrgw1f5so21ejk1j30u01hcn8u.jpg

006qFXzrgw1f5so23v4ihj30u01hcds6.jpg

006qFXzrgw1f5so2ahw32j30u01hc7ge.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   呼呼花-

a966fe84jw1f5sqqxtps5j20gf231k3s.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   沫色惜年

故事大概就是这样的……收养了一只喵~[doge][喵喵]

a0e36660gw1f5smsa127oj20w00qowig.jpg

a0e36660gw1f5smsatunbj20qo0qomzc.jpg

a0e36660gw1f5sms98n47j20qo120wit.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   -M粥君-

67506a6cgw1f5slywxm5jj20b40epdgq.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   宇宙警卫

006qqDUqgw1f5smzsnscgj30kj0uwqin.jpg

006qqDUqgw1f5smztwh1kj30kj0usnf6.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   因子你的球掉啦

006s5M4qjw1f5sha9fwzcj32512wob2a.jpg

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

Okay this is my job... The title of the Song is "演员“/”Actor“, performed by Xue Zhiqian, a Chinese singer. It's not a happy song. 

Reveal hidden contents

I tried my best to translate the stanza that 5mileslove quoted. This song is far too difficult for me to attempt to translate the whole song. 

可你曾经那么爱我 干嘛演出细节 / But you genuinely loved me once, why do you have to start acting like you do now
我该变成什么样子 才能延缓厌倦/ What should I do to delay my weariness
原来当爱放下防备后的这些那些 / When love have let its guard down
才是考验 / the real test comes 

@KKmegan Wow there is way more behind that massage i understand now this is getting very interesting.:cookie: Your amazing thank you

I still think that 5MilesLove is Timmy and Johnny.

• Like 11

演员 THE ACTRESS – 薛之谦 XUE ZHI QIAN

found this - don't know if of any help

link

text in spoiler

Cr. to the owner

Spoiler

Simply, talk simply
Please ignore the recent state of mind
You aren’t an actress
Don’t make up any of those plots

No motives, I only just want to see how you justify
Your expression of discomfort, like an actress of no skill
That the audience can discern at first glance

When I should’ve complemented your act, I turned a blind eye
As you forced the one that loved you most to improvise,
Will we ever get to the bottom line?
In tune with the changes of times, watch those dull performances
But you who once loved me; why show the details
How must I change so that everything won’t seem so bad
As it turns out when loving, the test is whether we can let go of what we guarded.

No motives, whatever you want, I don’t mind
Your acting skills are limited
Don’t even need to speak your feelings
There’s nothing special about separating.

When I should’ve complemented your act, I turned a blind eye
Don’t force the one that loved you most to improvise
When did we lose sight of the bottom line?
Following the lies others told us passively made it seem less pitiful
But you who once loved me; why show the details?
What am I meant to become to complement your act?
As it turns out, being able to let go of what we guarded while we loved
Had a deadline

Actually there’s only me in the audience
And I can tell that you’re reluctant to part too
The scenes are used to our endless toils
What are we even fussing over?

Those that are said to be inseparable are hard to come by
Indeed what we fear most is to be burdened
As we approach the climax, it becomes harder to cry
Is it a foolish gamble, or worth it?

When I am meant to complement your act, I’m striving to do so now
Choose any of the actors of those romantic dramas
If I can see the side of me that loves you
Please forget those plots and let me have some dignity
But you who once loved me so; why act out the details?
An apathetic attitude has become my last act
It’s because of having loved you, I chose to act with this purpose.

• Like 8

On 10/07/2016 at 2:24 AM, filmlore46 said:

@KKmegan

No, No, No...never. The type of acting that Johnny does can not be taught. It's intuitive and instinctive. Trying to train him in acting would destroy the raw beauty of his acting. Isn't they why we were so drawn to his performance as Gu Hai? If he had been a trained actor I doubt he would have been able to deliver such a guileless performance. Now as for singing, yes, he needs to train his wonderful voice. JY could be a really good singer if he is trained properly and learned all of the necessary techniques. As to opportunities still comes his way, (*feeling a bit bitter*:angry:) I have my thoughts on this and most of them are not pleasant. It's just so maddening to not be able to do anything but sit and watch such talent not being utilized.

Yeah agree.  JY said he 'was GuHai' when starred in ShangYin so he was 'simply being himself in his GuHai role' (he stated this in an early interview) and even his family commented on him 'just himself' in the role lol.. JY has that 'natural' ability in acting, so all the training is really not all that necessary, although it'd surely help him/make him more professional but his acting may just become  'technical' only in future and not 'with realness' anymore if you know what I mean..:))..  anyways.. whatever, JY's character is definitely what attracted me to him at first, because really, he's my kind of people haha..whereas ZZhou, it was his handsome & beautiful feature that attracted me..and now even more, he's such an 'angel' with so much 'kindness and heart' for the needy - animals and children etc, I LOVE, APPRECIATE & ADMIRE anyone offering support & love to the needy, such blessing to have these kindest people, hope so many will follow their/ZZhou's example (saw a youtube video of ZZhou donating & helping the blind children & adults earlier today, so moved & touched by it!).  I LOVE YuZhou EQUALLY, both very interesting, kind and soo mature individuals, they have all my respect!  May all the best things come their way and may their love endures and keep for life.  Goodnite Soompi family :)...xx

• Like 15

@bearology Congrats on becoming legend and in such a short time too! Love your spams :wub: Will translate for goodies for you.

---------------------------

It seems CJD posted a wb about filming something new.

"Finally gathered 20 supporting(?) actors, can start filming already. GdAYQA2.gif"

But there are only 17 people in the photo(unless mixing around cause got 3 photos and the last one only has 15ppl) which they're guessing is it ZZ, CW & FS??

Spoiler

3c1dHJi.jpg

jQX2k21.jpg

wqmXLxP.jpg

MZ9lWxa.jpg

• Like 15

38 minutes ago, ryokise said:

this is so cute XD

Hide contents

youtube link cr: Zhou noii

FMV cr: 钓鲸鱼的猫柠 http://www.weibo.com/p/230444d64dfe887f028564846b7160b2cf1c9d

Thank you ryokise for my big out loud laughing in the morning. They even included that pole, dancing :P

Spoiler

I think perhaps JY has similar problem like me? I have trouble with my kinetic skill following people's movement. I always bump on everyone when I try to do aerobic cos when instructor said left I will just turn right. When asked move forward, I move to the left or backward. As a result: chaos. He doesnt seems to have worst condition than me tho' so clap clap clap JY! It happens so many times with me, I give up any sport that demand following certain kinnetical command. Jeez I even bump myself to the wall when I try to dance alone following a dancing vid. Something not connected properly between brain and kinetic movement or what ever they are called (me who had been kicked out out of aerobic classes and yoga classes for years).

• Like 13

Fast or slow...which version do I like more for JY's DWS theme song? Well, frankly, I like the slow one just a little bit more. I like how the originally upbeat song was given a slight melancholic twist by JY and I think he delivered the song quite nicely, too.

I do hope JY will be given a recording deal as I'd so love to hear his voice in more songs. Actually, I like his normal voice too as it's so pleasant and soothing to the ears but I love it most when he lapses into his Dandong accent of which we could hear in some BTS....ah, those were the days...

• Like 14

why everytime I hear JY sing my chest felt tight, lump in my throat, eyes wet... whyyyy

no voice has such effect on me before

how come that kind of voice comes from that tall big dork guy

thank you @SueLyinn & @gashupingo for the insight and translation, all the cookies in the world never enough :)

The DWSS production team surely knows where JY's strength lays; sport, dog, elderly, ballad song.... 

• Like 14