[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

Bringing this up as a reminder to everyone :)

On 5/11/2016 at 7:23 AM, t0pino said:

Megan's Musical Project

Dear All,

This is just to remind you that the project is not completed yet, so don't miss this opportunity to send Megan your messages of encouragement and affection.

The deadline is 20 May. The address: bromance.fans.project@gmail.com.

Also, I'd like to welcome all the new friends and to invite those who are not familiar with our present and past projects to check our blog at http://bromancefansproject.blogspot.com.

Thank you everyone for all the updates, goodies, translation and many more :)

River's sportsmanship is really amazing! I am so speechless with his capabilities and all. My heart aches when I saw how he limped when running and doing missions. Then he still give smiles to everyone who was there. RIVER u r the BEST! :heart: You are the CHAMPION in our hearts!

@littlesame @niq8803 Thank you for sharing the photos of RM desktop board and his reaction~ It must have a good boost for him to see that~~ :P:wub:

@littlesame Thank you for sharing the news of Megan, who's in or off to beijing.. hehehe~ she really must be worried about him.. *giggles* Let her fans be more shocked on the Megan they are seeing now..~ :phew:

Welcome to all the new RM lovers~ hehe.. We're like sardines in a can in this pit~ hahaha anyway just a reminder guys.. let's not quote pictures :D

I wanted to quote all the stuff I read here but it's so many! hahaha :D I am thankful to everyone here~~

Lastly....

I am totally speechless with the outcome of the result too. How that certain someone ended up winning in a higher rank. And I totally agree on what @pechumori has stated on her post. >:[

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, safysace said:

I find this fan art sweet. :blush: Do you think it can happen in real life? :grimace: credit to the owner of this fan art. ;)

https://instagram.com/p/BFcmcTRx4L9/ 

I don't know how to post pictures. :sweatingbullets:

Awwwe.. That drawing is literally the sweetest ever. My heart totally melted :wub::wub:

After all that has happened with Baron and RTW im just glad that the filming is now all over!! Lets hope that Megan is visiting him and that theyre spending quality time together. Hope he gets better soon!  Im so happy for them :blush: 

Also...sharing a cute happy-go-lucky song. I thought of them with these lyrics and wish there was an RM video of this song too~ RM fighting BFFs! :) Have a good week ahead! 

"I'll be down 
You be my offbeat 
Let's make rh-rh-rh-rhythm 
And harmony 
Waltz to our 3/4 
'Cause you put the art in my heart"

@pechumori I wonder what is written in their contracts to this show. I want so much to get my hands on it and have it translated in English so that I can review every word of it and hold responsible whoever should be answerable. Already, I am thinking that it must be full of disclaimers. Ha!  Nevertheless, they cannot just evade liability and shift all the burden on their talents as the producers are even more responsible to ensure the safety of their contestants. Gosh, I'm gritting my teeth right now. I'm in the middle of a deadline but I just hit a wall so I checked our thread. 

I had a friend who figured in a rollerblade accident years ago. She had an elbow bone fracture. She underwent surgery and physical therapy and was declared fully recovered. And yet, she can accurately predict when it will rain as her injury would still sting. It's something she had to live with for life. My heart goes out to her every time. I just hope it won't be the same with River but reality is reality. 

Hoping that something could be done about this to avoid the repetition of similar incidents in the future and  foremost, for the protection of River's rights and interest. 

@chunrren10 @t0pino Thanks for the reminders, I will send in my message soon. 

Thank you to everyone who has been providing news and translations. While it is odd in a way to talk about them as a couple since they haven't officially announced it, it does seem very likely, with all these clues, that they are. I remember comments being made at the beginning about the both of them being really strong personalities who prized their careers. Also, there were concerns that one was in Taiwan and one in China. But with all these news I think they are proving that when you find the right one that you treasure, you will be able to find a way or a compromise somehow. I'm sure they will find a way to balance romance (maybe family eventually?) and career well. 

@pechumori @junerain7 I am also sure that the contract would be full of clauses to absolve the show producers etc of liability. If it is a decent contract it would allow for some form of compensation for heavy injuries, but, and I don't mean to be rude, I won't expect to find such a term in a contract by a television company in Mainland China. To be sure, accidents and injuries are to be expected in a reality TV show (Survivor if you remember, was especially rough), The thing that astounds me is though, is that it wasn't just one person who was hurt but a couple of them. That's a clear sign of negligence. 

This show budgeted low, delivered little, embarrassed contestants, failed to have adequate safety precautions. I am happy River is out of it and sincerely hope more will be done to ensure the health and safety of the remaining contestants. 

@kiraning The show is over and done with! Last Saturday is the final filming in Nanjing.  I think Joe Cheng got the overall top score for individual ratings.  River showed us 100% sportsmanship but he just got in the wrong show.  Some fans said he should have given up like Li XiaoPeng (who gave an "excuse" to pulled out to say his wife is giving birth to a 2nd child according to some reports, not sure the real reason whether he has been eliminated or voluntarily pulled out), but with River's personality he is a person who never give up and would rather limped to the finishing line than sits on a wheelchair and burden his partner to push him around.  At first, I also have some kind of expectations that this show is somehow different and worth watching since they claimed it's all about the Olympic spirit and exchange of partners.  After watching 3 episodes, all I can see are some lame games which has been copied from Amazing Race and Running Man combined (not to mentioned the forced CP pairing, scandals, all those low marketing tactics to attract ratings and later episodes tried to create some kind of stuntmen game for those contestants),  I really really wanted to stop watching but I endured for his sake (that's the only support I can give him).  I'm glad he has done with the show, just hope that his surgery went well and he'll recover soon. 

22 hours ago, niq8803 said:

@kiraning The show is over and done with! Last Saturday is the final filming in Nanjing.  I think Joe Cheng got the overall top score for individual ratings.  River showed us 100% sportsmanship but he just got in the wrong show.  Some fans said he should have given up like Li XiaoPeng (who gave an "excuse" to pulled out to say his wife is giving birth to a 2nd child according to some reports, not sure the real reason whether he has been eliminated or voluntarily pulled out), but with River's personality he is a person who never give up and would rather limped to the finishing line than sits on a wheelchair and burden his partner to push him around.  At first, I also have some kind of expectations that this show is somehow different and worth watching since they claimed it's all about the Olympic spirit and exchange of partners.  After watching 3 episodes, all I can see are some lame games which has been copied from Amazing Race and Running Man combined (not to mentioned the forced CP pairing, scandals, all those low marketing tactics to attract ratings and later episodes tried to create some kind of stuntmen game for those contestants),  I really really wanted to stop watching but I endured for his sake (that's the only support I can give him).  I'm glad he has done with the show, just hope that his surgery went well and he'll recover soon. 

Hi Niq8803, I concur with your comment.  Viewers and netizens should criticize the producers for coming up with those senseless and dangerous stunts just for ratings sake, and the sponsor for supporting such shows!   Innovative concept? as claimed by the producers of RTW?  They must be kidding themselves.   I just could not stomach watching RTW especially when I found out that ZZ is the repulsive and repeat partner of River for many episodes.   

Wishing River a speedy recovery and spending more quality time with his lady love, our beautiful Megan.

32 minutes ago, pechumori said:

Here's a picture of River from that last shooting day when he could still bend his knee. I keep thinking how that injury would also affect his favorite hobby, basketball, since players often have to jump around the court.
credit: http://e.chinacqsb.com/html/2016-05/15/content_528372.htm#

@pechumori..Hopefully he heals better than ever and can still do the famous Michael Jordan jump pose that he loves to do.

14 hours ago, pechumori said:

Excuse me, I know it's a Monday, but may I rant?

I saw the press con photos of the RTW cast earlier, and I don't know why, I started crying...tears of anger. From 12 players, only half were able to attend the press con. Those who attended were Joe Cheng, Ariel Lin, Wang Meng, Pan Xiao Ting (the pool player, who had a hair cut) Sheng Yi Lun and zz. (posting just one photo, the one without her. credit: @郑元畅吧)

68f8529dgw1f3wd6lqhrvj20ia0bydj1.jpg

why did I cry? I saw the 12 happy players during the press con when this show was launched, I was expecting to see them all in the end. I admit I liked the show at the start because I love travelogues, but after River's accident, I am mad at this show. I read from the news that most of the reporters who entered the set on the final shooting saw how scary the game was. They invited 9 people from the showbiz industry and 3 athletes. Of the 3 athletes, two are used to pain, that's Li Xiao Peng, a gymnast, and Wang Meng, who's into skating, while Pan Xiao Ting would not have any injury resulting from playing billiards. But for the 9 actors who rely on their looks and their bodies, is it right to subject them to games that are really dangerous. An injury that requires surgery is not minor, and it doesn't end with the surgery, he has to undergo physical therapy for sometime to learn how to walk again. And that surgery will cause him pain in the future when its cold. Furthermore, this injury would also affect his role in the drama he is currently working on.

When I saw that photo posted by @littlesame of River gritting his teeth while walking, it was like a scene from a movie where the champion, no matter how much pain he is feeling at the moment, strives hard to make it to the finish line. But this is no movie, the pain is real. And he cannot reach that destination just by hopping on his left foot. I think he also tried to walk using that injured knee and that could aggravate the condition of the torn ligament (at the time of the accident, that knee should have been resting, but since he had to walk using that knee, he was subjecting it to more pressure). I'm proud of him, for having the heart of a champion. I hope he recuperates soon. and my last hope, is that this show should start rethinking what they have done. Are they happy to have high ratings at the expense of the lives of the contestants? Why subject people who have fear of heights to a high altitude challenge repeatedly? These people are not stuntmen, their bodies are not trained for the kind of challenges they created. Leon Lai was right to tell Wei Chen when they were left at Mount Fuji that the game was not worth their lives. And it really is not!

All reality shows, especially those that require physical obstacles, are expected to be of tight monitoring by the show's staff. As I have already mentioned in my previous post, this RTW is a total crap. Too much negligence and even favoritism were clearly seen on the show. I stopped watching it on episode 4. I feel sorry for what happened to River because he's a victim of injustice here. Too bad the show can't be sued because waivers were signed before the celebs' participation. And as I have already mentioned, too, River is much too much of a gentle man for his own good. I'm sure Megan has already given him a piece of her mind now that she's looking after him ( or is this just a speculation?) I can just imagine her scolding him and kissing him afterwards :-)

Well, let's hope for our dear River's speedy recovery. I'm sure his Megan's magic love potions will work wonders on him.

@pechumori I totally get how you feel. I was just as horrified and angry, especially when watching him limp. I don't think anyone could come away from watching that video of him running and limping, or the one of him punching out the blocks without being affected. I googled 'arthroscopy' which is what River is going to have to undergo to treat his meniscus and torn ligament, and it takes several weeks of careful exercise for the patient to regain full functionality of the knee. For the producers of RTW to be able to do that to someone with their negligence, in addition to doing their very best to drag River's name in the mud, makes me ridiculously angry, especially given a certain person's 'fractured toe'. 

But we can do nothing but wish him all the very best. It's so so sweet of Megan to be there for him during what must be a very stressful (and painful) time. It's wonderful to know that RM thrives no matter what. It's just so sad to think that this time last week River had finished livestreaming and showering us with goodies (on his birthday) but now he's in pain :( 

Hi all,

Thank you everyone for sharing the current news about RM and for translating for those of us who cannot speak Chinese. It's disheartening to see River injured, but hopefully he will recover soon.

Here is my contribution to this thread. A fanfic on Zifeng's thoughts and a brief glimpse of Zifeng and Yanuo's honeymoon. Hope you like it. :D

00.%20ZF.jpg

Please check it out. - - - > Hearing Her Truth

22 hours ago, wink said:

@littlesame I think River ask the fan not to see him... because if they do will surely see Megan acting wifie taking good care of him. :heart:

Remember him saying in one interview "when you someone whose like you used to/like to taking care of someone...One get used to it feel like your conquered" 

I don't think is because of Megan, because she won't be at the airport or alike locations, plus he won't have problem covering her tracks, trust me he's that good if he doesn't want the world to know certain things. He's done this before when he's injured/unwell or simply don't want to be swarmed by fans, he has politely asked the fans not to see him at the airport or other public places. If fans do disobey his wish, trust me, you'll see a very PO face, he doesn't fan service when he's not in the mood or when he's weak from injury. He flew to Beijing right after he had the diagnosis in Nanjing. Currently, he's recovering from his surgery in a very well known institute where top national athletes receive their treatments. 

Btw, the cat photo Megan took is from 5/11/16 so she may be throwing a smoke screen which makes her guilty x 100 :D 

@kiraning I hope you will visit here tomorrow, I had a long day so have to wait until tomorrow to share with you (in a jealous mode) and will update our R bday project with all the participants too. 

Thank you @chunrren10 for sharing this post from @t0pino :)

Megan's Musical Project

Dear All,

This is just to remind you that the project is not completed yet, so don't miss this opportunity to send Megan your messages of encouragement and affection.

The deadline is 20 May. The address: bromance.fans.project@gmail.com.

Also, I'd like to welcome all the new friends and to invite those who are not familiar with our present and past projects to check our blog at http://bromancefansproject.blogspot.com.

3 hours ago, darkice7_12 said:

Hi all,

Thank you everyone for sharing the current news about RM and for translating for those of us who cannot speak Chinese. It's disheartening to see River injured, but hopefully he will recover soon.

Here is my contribution to this thread. A fanfic on Zifeng's thoughts and a brief glimpse of Zifeng and Yanuo's honeymoon. Hope you like it. :D

Please check it out. - - - > Hearing Her Truth

Girl, you clinched it! I'm speechless. :D Thank you! You have my respect. 

1 hour ago, pechumori said:

RTW did not even show an excerpt of this video. They edited it out.
River is rapping and having a fun conversation with his extraordinary partner, Xiao Tang
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4673034/

For the BFFs who can understand the video, please explain what they were saying. Thank you in advance. :)

69cc709djw1f3xi5gi3nxj20fj0a1tak.jpg

photo credit: @青檸oni

They are both adorkable:D so sad that they're both injured,praying for their fast recovery

I hope they will act in a drama together.

Archived