[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

5 hours ago, hyukjaeismine said:

I agree with @junerain7 the goodies just keep coming and coming and I'm so grateful to all of you for constantly feeding our RM love all the time! I doubt that Megan would do the FHM photoshoot as well. Thanks @t0pino for reminding me of River's comment! I remember raising my eyebrows right then at how naughty it was and had to stop my mind from imagining it!

Just so everyone knows, the links for all the subbed videos are up at bromancefansproject.blogspot.ca thanks to t0pino! SO even if you miss a link in the thread, it'll be posted over there! :D I seriously love this awesome community

Girls, sheesh, she already gei-yu us the preview of her next "FHM", in her birthday message for her man, the actual photo spreads will be available at Chen's residence :P  

@christinag If enough fans request our co-caps to pursue it....you never know :) This is one thing the fans in Korea didn't ask him, guess they are River-only fans.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jbying7 Thank You for translation!

@ploylead you draw too ? Great! 1998 I started with Sailor Moon and Dragonball , now I draw RM ^^

I'm so happy!!! River saw 2 sec my Video (Love Medley) Haha 2 sec, but he SAW it xD 

[2:05 min - 2:08] is my video ... Thanks @Susispooky that you have found it 

Megan has 4983 ~ she is to sexy

when River comes HOME , ooooooohh what they destroy everything ... :grin::heart:

(they said also in the hotel , that after their act , is the corridor destroyed) now it's my imagination :sweatingbullets:

38 minutes ago, tanuscha said:

I'm so happy!!! River saw 2 sec my Video (Love Medley) Haha 2 sec, but he SAW it xD 

[2:05 min - 2:08] is my video ... 

Did they credit your video? We should tell him the video he saw was from you and who knows, other fans? No wonder there was a pirating debate about the show a few weeks ago, sigh, patent still is near non-existing in China... 

13 hours ago, t0pino said:

More or less the same scene happened during an ulterior event (don't remember if it was the farewell or the new year's party) while he was preparing the mixture the loser would have to drink before playing paper rock scissors with her: he tasted it to see if it was ok before the game started. but he ended up losing hehehe!

@t0pino @Brutaliskhero29OreHcziLztruV Almost forgot about that event! Thanks for the reminder! The mixture was actually a "stinky tofu soup" Not sure how familiar everyone is with it, but it's really stinky and usually you can smell it all the way from a distance at the food vendors at a night market, and it's definitely an acquired taste. Either like it or not. I tried it once, and boy I will never have it again, the taste also stay in your mouth forever! So I can see how much of a challenge that game was (if neither of them like stinky tofu lol). What happened in this video was that Baron and one of the co-captians was previously playing shots challenge and Baron suggested playing but the loser had to drink the soup (starts around 2:20 in the vid). He actually said to Megan "You want to play too don't you?" Both asked her if she wanted to play and she shook her head refusing and responds with OMG, it's too stinky initially...... and yet somehow she still ends up taking on the challenge and smells the soup for it's "stinkyness" They did a practice round of the game before playing for real...and at the end he lost and had to drink it all...

@hyukjaeismine Could we potentially add this video to the list to be hardsubbed as well? No pressure though, i know you girls are working so hard already to sub RTW related vids. Thanks so much!

@ploylead You're drawing's pretty! Thanks for sharing!!  :wub: (I wish I could draw.....)

And yes it's pg 200! Wooooo ~ 

@jbying7 You're awesome girl! it was a long article, but thanks for taking on the challenge~ Thanks for the translation. And you're right about the chinese translation is sometimes different between the the mandarins, I know how you feel. And it can be frustrating to lose to context in translation especially when there is no direct translation for the meaning described. But thanks for adding your own thoughts, especially the pickled veggie comments on helping us understand the context more.  You gave us a short lesson on chinese vegetables hehe :lol: 

I'll just add on to the question from part 2 of your post, but it's not that important compared to the rest of the juicy details of his life and RM. Everything else was perfecto ^^

問:有沒看《在下坂本,有何貴幹》?感覺跟你是一個路數的。

答:有看啊,坂本非常有趣,但最近都在拍戲現場看,齊木楠雄的災難感覺很像我

Question: Have you read/watched 在下坂本,有何貴幹. It feels like you have the same direction as the character/storyline here. 

This is an anime called "Haven't you heard? Im' Sakamoto" It is a manga and has an anime version. Briefly the storyline is about Sakamoto, high school student with the reputation of being the "coolest" in the whole school, very cool, popular, very smart. In the story, there's a number of strange situations, challenges he is placed in, but he manages the problem with absolutely no flaw and still stays on top of things.

The reporter was probably asking if he thinks his lifestyle/story similar to Sakamotos.

Answer: I have seen it, the storyline is very interesting, but lately I've been reading it on set in between filming. 齊木楠雄的災難 seems to represent me more. 

Baron replies with the name of another anime, this one called "Saki Kusuo no Psi-nan (I've never head of this one). My guess is that Baron thinks the main character from this anime describes his life more... in what context though? He would know, and those who are familiar with this anime might have better insight. 

Description from wiki: "Born with innate supernatural power, Kusuo Saiki seems to have his life easy. He possess various ESP ability including telepathy and psychokinesis among others allowing him to get anything he wants. During kindergarten, he incidentally caught media attention after rumors of how he never loses any janken match against his friends and teacher spread around town. The incident made him came to the resolve of not using his power in front of others ever again so people will not find out that he is a psychic."

My personal conclusion: Baron is really into his manga/anime isn't he? (As seen previously by his collection of anime figures, his knowledge and interest in so many animes, and his little twin stars dolls packed in his suitcase, Kiki and Lala, which he treats as his own son and daughter :w00t:

**I haven't read or watched the animes, but have heard of the storyline "Haven't you heard? I'm Sakamoto" Credit wiki for the descriptions:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haven't_You_Heard%3F_I'm_Sakamoto

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saiki_Kusuo_no_Psi-nan

Thank you everyone who contribute gei yu, there are so much  reading and videos to catch up which I couldn't do between workloads, I had screencapped all those so I wont miss a single info from this lovely thread.:) I will need a quiet space and time to read them tomorrow, oh thank God it's gonna be weekend soon..

5 hours ago, littlesame said:

Did they credit your video? We should tell him the video he saw was from you and who knows, other fans? No wonder there was a pirating debate about the show a few weeks ago, sigh, patent still is near non-existing in China... 

No credit... That would be nice if he knew :)

pirating debate? I didn't know. but I like the show .. I don't understand what they say , but is still funny to watch all :grin:

I went to bed happy and woke up today happier with all the wonderful goodies!

@jbying7 thank you so much for translating that long interview! I kept giggling on River smart and naughty responses^^ @amyam01220 the additional info about the manga River is reading now is really interesting. I think it's worth reading since the main character seems like a fantastic 4D guy himself^^ 

That info about Makiko Esumi is really insightful about how River views Megan. This actress is already in her late 40s but she usually gets interviewed for being a natural beauty. She has revealed in a show before that she doesn't use foundation, ie, she goes almost without makeup even at her age which triggered a fantastic surprise from the other people in the show. So in conclusion, I can't help but think how lovely and admirable Megan is in River's eyes^^

13 hours ago, jbying7 said:

Q: Since the program started, till now, which was the most difficult challenge or left the deepest impression? 

A: The one in Amsterdam, it was very difficult. There was one challenge where I needed to ride a bike across a bar(?) and XiaoTian said I was like in the scene from ET...that was also when I hurt my hand, I was dangling at one point with one hand like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible.

In the end, because I was stuck, I used my charm and got a bunch of European female students to help us, I think I added some teenage foreign female fans that day, it should be shown during the program (Cheeky River!!!)

I'm really envious.... :bawling: RTW could have come to Barcelona.... 

Thanks @jbying7 for translating the interview :blush:. My conlusion after reading all interviews is that asian reporters ask weird things... very often. hahahahahahaha.

8 hours ago, Susispooky said:

I'm really envious.... :bawling: RTW could have come to Barcelona.... 

Thanks @jbying7 for translating the interview :blush:. My conlusion after reading all interviews is that asian reporters ask weird things... very often. hahahahahahaha.

Actually, it depends on who's the media. If you see him talk a lot about manga, it means he knows the reporter doesn't know much on what to ask him, only gathered some random "online" info about him, he'll do his best to politely continue the interview as long as he can. If you read some of his in depth interviews, mostly the older ones, you'll see the questions and answers are insightful, like the one fashion magazine interview he did 2 years ago, he even elaborated on how he views dating at different stages in his life which in sync with the present; like how he's treating the RM relationship (no fan-added delusion needed). 

Archived